Anica's Annual Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A reasonable effort Ian but please don't get your hopes up. You were easy prey and I think you will make for a satisfactory slave, with proper training, and fetch a fair price. But now you must pleasure me again. I came well but am by no means sated."

She raised her knees higher than and parted her legs again, this time thrusting her hips forward, holding her legs against her breast.

"This time you will begin by licking my anus. My cunt is still a bit tender from my orgasm but my anus is always receptive to the caresses of a tongue and this will arouse me so I can come again. This act will also highlight your status in relation to me. Now give me a cleaning. My personal slave's duty is to keep my anus spotless but as I was out and about today I was forced to use a public toilet and there was but little paper in the stall. Now lick!"

He first looked to her wrinkled orifice and saw brown lodged in its seams and creases. He shuddered in revulsion and looked up into her eyes. The glare he found there brooked no refusal and he felt the force of her dominant will. Reaching out with his tongue, expecting something bitter and foul he instead found a rich, musky sweetness. Was it a trick of mind because it came from her, this goddess who now reigned over his life? No matter he applied his tongue with a hunger, dislodging and ingesting the flakes and granules until she was cleaned.

Anica felt her cleanliness and took matters to the next stage:

"Now Ian! I want your tongue inside me. Get it in there. I want it deep!"

Submission and obedience were already well ingrained in him and he probed into the orifice, finding more to be cleaned within the passage. When it was swabbed away he slid his long organ in as far as it would go, tasting and feeling the soft tissue of her rectum.

Anica gasped in surprised delight as his tongue plunged to a depth no other slave had ever approached. At her command, he wriggled and slithered it around and in and out sending shivers through her body. She knew she had stumbled on a rare and special slave but resolved to never divulge this to him. Even ordinary tongues once well trained and conditioned could bring sweet rapture with rimming but this was beyond even her experience. She yielded, letting it transport her, passing into a rapturous trance.

Ian sensed her delight and spared no effort. Though he felt his tongue tiring he forced himself to continue, straining to probe deeper. But inevitably fatigue took its toll. Just when his tongue could do no more he felt her grab his hair and pull him upward, rubbing her wet crotch over his face, rolling her hips, giving him brief respite before she offered him her throbbing clit.

Her body's demand for release woke Anica from her trance and she found herself at hair trigger. After rubbing her cunt over his face to prime herself she rammed her mount into his hungry mouth and felt his tongue turn to its work. Just a few slithering strokes served to set her off. Again, her climax rocked her world and brought on that discomfiting feeling of tenderness toward him. And again, she forced herself to feign indifference. She pushed him away and savored for a few minutes as he knelt with head bowed.

Anica slumped in the chair in a pleasant daze of afterglow but then to her surprise a warm, tingling itch blossomed once more in her pussy and she knew she had to have it again. She snapped her fingers to get his attention and he looked up at her, his longing written all over his face. His erection twitched and bobbed and another small puddle was on the floor beneath it. She chuckled wickedly, knowingly.

"Do your balls ache Ian?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want to come?"

"Yes! Please!"

She cackled wickedly again. "Perhaps you may earn relief someday. I'll let you come at times when it pleases or amuses me. You will also pay a price for your pleasure. But that's for later, much later. Now you will pleasure me a third time. Perhaps you will finally satisfy me. You will begin with my anus as before. Now lick!"

She raised her legs and parted them again, offering her ass. He leaned in and set to work. Matters took their course as before and Anica soon felt orgasm welling up within her. She craved full satiation and employed a favorite trick to enhance her climax. Before she had him turn attention to her clit she grabbed his hair, held his head back and gave instruction.

"Put your finger in my hole now Ian, deep, all the way and then suck my clit."

She felt his digit probe into her as he laid tongue to her little pulsing orb. As always, the climax was shattering, this time all the more from the thrill of a new conquest, one of such rare and raw talents. She felt the warm contentment of complete satisfaction and the pleasant drowse that signaled bedtime.

After savoring once more she led him from the chamber and halfway up the spiral of the stairway to a door that opened into the central column. She opened it, walked through and yanked him inside by the balls when he hesitated to enter. They were in another small circular chamber. Iron doors with small grates at eye level and numbers embossed in them were spaced along the outside wall, obviously cells. There were twelve of them. She led him to cell number twelve, opened it and tugged him so he stood in the doorway. She loosed him from his bonds and removed the leash, then placed her foot in the small of his back and gave him a shove, sending him sprawling into the cell. He struggled to his knees and looked around to see a thin foam pad for him to sleep on and a thin blanket. A toilet was mounted in the wall and a showerhead protruded nearby it. There was a drain in the stone floor and soap and a razor lying on the floor near it.

He looked up to see her standing in the doorway.

"You had better rest up Ian. Your training begins at eight sharp. At seven an alarm will ring and you will rise and cleanse and groom yourself. Food will be brought by my slave keepers. Prepare yourself for a long and grueling day. You have already earned harsh punishment for the substandard pleasure you provided me this evening."

She slammed the door and he heard her throw the bolt. There was a cold finality to the sound.

Anica left the cell chamber and made her way to her bedroom in equal parts thrilled and uneasy. Her parting words to him had been a lie, of course. Her pleasure had been rare and exquisite and she looked forward to more with an eagerness she could barely contain. And this was the cause of her unease. So many men had she trained and enjoyed but then coldly sold but none had ever piqued her fancy like Ian. She resolved he must never know how well he pleased her in order that his efforts would never cease.

Her personal slave James was in his holding cell, a small closet that opened of the bedroom. On most nights, he shared her bed and gave her one final tender cunnilingus before lying under the covers crosswise to her with her hairy mount as his pillow, ready to serve her should she wake in the night with an urge. But on this night, she all but forgot his existence, leaving him to languish in the cell as she settled into bed still feeling the warm glow of contentment from Ian's attentions. Her head hit the pillow and soft sweet sleep carried her away to a dream world of the future with Ian's enslavement in its fullest fruition.

Meanwhile Ian lay in his stark cell with mind reeling. The fulfillment of his longing had come to be but in a way he had never bargained for. The goddess of his wildest dreams had come to reign over his life. He had served her pleasure with every ounce of passion he could express. Her orgasms had seemed to consume and satisfy her yet she had scorned his efforts and promised harsh punishment for his failings. What more could the woman possibly expect? Every breath he drew carried the scent of her luscious pussy and the ache in his balls only worsened as the sleepless night wore on. The thought of life without her was already unbearable. Sixty days he had to change her mind and declare him to be her personal pet.

Anica woke the next morning in her usual randy state. On a typical morning, James would be there beneath the covers and he would slip his head between her legs, enfold her pussy in his loving mouth and accept a deep drink of the pungent golden wine that had filled her in the night and then go to work with adoring tongue. Two to three orgasms made her ready to start the day on the right foot.

But this morning she wanted to save her lust for Ian. She rousted James from his cell and, as every morning, made him lie on his back with mouth open wide, then squatted down over it and gave him the yellow and brown products of her body to accept and swallow, then lowered herself so he could lick her clean. She wondered how Ian would take it when he was confronted with the necessity of this ultimate expression of submission. The poor naïve thing had said he would do "anything". He would soon learn the true meaning of that word.

Chapter Two

Anica was Romanian, born in a remote corner of the Carpathian Mountains where the women ruled with iron fist and men submitted and groveled. The true nature of things was hidden from her until she came of age at eighteen. She was then made privy to the pleasures the women enjoyed through sexual dominance. Every male was slave to a woman but also common property since slaves were shared freely and group sex was frequent.

She enjoyed life there at first but having a restless and adventuresome spirit she soon wanted more from life and yearned to go to America. This was not uncommon among the younger women there, many of whom had gone off to see the world, some returning later in life and some not. Those who chose life away formed a network of support for the young women who felt the wanderlust.

Anica was of keen mind and high ambition so she chose to attend college at an exclusive women's school in the remote Adirondack Mountains run by some expatriate dominas who had left Romania and other women of similar inclinations from many places. It offered a fine education but was also secretly a place like home where men were enslaved. The basement of her dormitory had a slave dungeon where men were held in bondage and made to serve pleasure in every way. Slaves were also sold on a thriving but secret market to fund the college.

The slaves were procured by seduction or abduction or a combination of both. Training in seductive manipulation and martial arts were part of her course studies as well as strength and fitness. She received scholarship money for slave capture and soon became quite adept at it, prowling the bars or anywhere likely prey was to be found.

She sometimes lurked nude along hiking trails in the forests among surrounding hills awaiting lone male hikers, luring them deep into the woods with flashes of her exquisite flesh before employing her fighting skills to capture them. She would lay a blanket down in some small remote clearing and lay herself upon it, posturing in lewd invitation when her pursuers came upon her. She would let them get naked and fling themselves upon her to rut but they would soon find themselves with heads clamped inextricably between muscular thighs, faces buried in a sucking wet pussy and a hand with sharp pointed nails gripping their ball sacks ready to rip them open if they were so foolish as to bite. They would thrash and writhe but breath would fail them and they would go limp. She would bind them and drag them like game animals to her car, hidden down some rutted logging road, and toss them in the trunk.

She graduated with degrees in economics and finance and made her way to Wall Street to be hired by a firm run by women with ties to the college. Her skills in financial manipulation soon brought her to independent wealth and she retired in her early thirties to pursue her true and much loved calling and became the procurer and purveyor of the finest slaves to be had on the market.

Anica stalked the world as a predator. Her instincts were infallible. She could walk down a crowded street or through a mall or into a bar and scan for prey, making eye contact with any likely male. Her beauty never failed to mesmerize but she passed over many who would have fallen to her, seeking only the most desirable, the young and tender ones the wealthy cougars who made up her clientele found most pleasurable. She was careful to winnow out any under-age but virgins were most highly prized. Once chosen her victim's fate was sealed.

Though now in her late forties her beauty and animal magnetism were undiminished and any upon whom her eyes fell would succumb, going about their daily business until one day when those steel blue eyes would transfix them and they would wake one morning to find themselves naked slaves devoted to serving Woman.

Chapter Three

Ian woke from dreams filled with visions of Anica to the harsh and insistent buzzing of the alarm. The buzzing ceased when he rose as if someone were watching, as was true. Each cell had a video camera. He immediately set about grooming himself with special care, certain that the mistress would settle for nothing less than perfection. He shaved himself meticulously, wanting his face to be soft upon her tender tissues.

He had just finished when the cell door opened and two tall young women entered, one with close cropped red hair, the other a black woman with skin like rich dark cacao and long corn rows in her hair. Both were naked save for boots and belts from which dangled whips. And were broad of hip and shoulder and narrow of waist with rippling muscles. Ian could tell one of them could most likely woman-handle him with ease. The redhead introduced herself as Fiona, the black woman as Tasha.

Each carried a stainless-steel bowl, one filled with water the other with mush. They placed the bowls on the floor and the redhead pointed to them with a menacing expression on her face. No words were needed. He went to his knees and bent over the bowls, first drinking, then eating all the contents of the other. It was bland but filling. Then he heard a snapping of fingers and looked up. The black woman signaled him to stand. She carried a leash such as the one Anica had put on him the night before and she strapped it on his ball sack, cinching it extra tight. He winced as the spikes bit in.

Then both women turned and exited the cell, Tasha giving the leash a harsh yank by way of commanding him to follow. They hadn't cuffed his hands or ankles but he knew that was unnecessary. He could tell resistance would be foolish against these amazons and the consequences severe. Moreover, he had surrendered himself to his lot and was eager to be brought before his newfound goddess even though he feared the harsh punishment she had promised.

First, he was led into Anica's home office where she sat at her elegant walnut desk with his wallet, phone and keys lying upon it. She was naked and booted as she had been the night before. Fiona shoved him forward before the desk, then bumped her knees behind his so they buckled and he knelt facing Anica who regarded him with an amused and lustful expression.

Her laptop was in front of her and she lifted it, turned it around and placed it in front of him, then gave instructions.

"I trust you do your banking on line?"

"Yes...Mistress."

"Very well. You are going to transfer any funds you have in checking or savings to this account number. It's a little nest egg I keep in the Cayman Islands. Then you will transfer title to your car to a shell corporation of mine so it can be sold for whatever it will yield. Finally, you will compose an email to friends and family, a suicide note. Your death will be faked convincingly but your body will never be found."

He obeyed, emptying his checking account and the few thousand dollars he had in savings, then signing off on the title to his car, selling it for a dollar. She dictated his suicide note as he typed it. Then she gave instruction to the slave keepers.

"Take him to the chamber now. I have a few business matters to take care of that will take me about an hour. Then I will join you there. Have some fun with him if you want to. Just make sure he's prepared for whipping and torture when I arrive."

Fiona expressed gratitude for both of them. "Thank you Mistress." That should be enough time for us to satisfy ourselves. I'm in the mood for some tongue up my ass."

Tasha concurred, took hold of the leash again and yanked him to his feet. They led him through the house toward the chamber. His head was spinning in mingled terror and desire. Both women sashayed their exquisite behinds as they led him along to taunt him. His cock stiffened like wood despite his terror.

There he was, naked and penniless, erased from the face of the earth as far as anyone could see, fated to a life of sexual enslavement and degradation in the clutches of a woman whose lust and depravity seemed limitless. Yet he felt an exhilaration and even freedom of a kind. He knew he was to suffer at her hands but she embodied every mad fantasy that had obsessed him even since childhood and even had she offered to release him he would have begged her to let him stay and do with him what she would.

They led him down the stairs to the chamber and across the room to a curious piece of furniture, a sort horse upholstered in black leather. Fiona mounted it belly down. There were knee rests along the side and she situated herself comfortably with her lovely ass presented. Tasha forced him to his knees behind her and pressed his head forward to within inches of her cunt. The sight of the ginger tuft of her bush riven by the ragged slit and her creamy, swelling mounts bracketing the pink-brown pucker of her anus drew him forward with tongue extended. But Tasha gripped his hair to hold him back and laugh.

"Looks like this boy wants a taste of it bad girlfriend!"

"Is that right boy? You hungry for it? Well get that tongue up my ass and you better give me a good cleaning and then the rim job of my life. We'll be reporting back to the Mistress and you don't even want to think about what she'll do to those balls of yours if you don't make us happy! Shove his face in there, girlfriend!"

Tasha complied, pushing his head forward into her cleft. She was rank and unwashed and when his tongue found her anus it was clear she had been willfully neglectful in wiping herself. But he set to work cleaning her, forced to admit to himself that he was in heaven between those creamy soft cheeks. Fiona laughed.

"How do like the taste boy? Neither of us bothered with bathing or wiping this morning because we knew we would get a good tongue bath! Now get it in deep!"

He obeyed, probing his tongue's tip against her orifice. It slid in deep and her slithered it in and out. She gave out a moan of delight that spurred him on. But his tongue tired and Fiona called for the whip. Tasha laid searing lashes on his ass, spurring him to redoubled effort until Fiona raised her hand to signal satisfaction sighed in pleasure again.

He took more lashes when he tired but steeled himself against his organ's fatigue. At length, she rolled her hips, rubbing her oozing fragrant cunt over his face, then offered him her clit. Half a minute of swirling caresses to the swollen nubbin set her off and she let out a snarling cry and gushed salt sweet juice, filling his mouth. He gulped it down, feeling an inebriation take hold of him. The ache in his balls took on a throbbing urgency and his cock pulsed and dripped.

Fiona dismounted and both women looked down at his jutting erection and laughed wickedly. Tasha grabbed his balls and twisted them, making him groan.

"I'll bet this boy wants to come girlfriend! It's like he has baseballs in his sack. Maybe Mistress will let you come later and maybe she'll make you wish you hadn't! Now it's my turn boy. Get ready to eat some chocolate!"