Anica's Annual Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She schooled him in the art of cunnilingus, teaching him to induce multiple orgasms in prolonged sequences under his probing and fluttering tongue. Often, she would put him on his back and queen him, straddling his head facing his feet, using her wicked sharpened nails to torment his organs. A pinch of their pointed tips between thumb and forefinger on the tender little tab of skin beneath his glans would bring a searing sting that started out unbearable and worsened by the second. She would keep her grip until he made her come. And she would menace his scrotum, digging her claws into it. He knew she could rip his sack wide open and unman him if it pleased her to do so. Though terrified and in agony he was also in heaven beneath her and all she had to do was snap her fingers and point to the floor and he would be on his back, longing only to see her exquisite pussy descending to cover his face.

He could rim tirelessly, his long tongue slithering and wriggling uninterrupted in the most pleasing way for as long as demanded. He could service his mistress and the two slave keepers one after another to complete satisfaction. Sometimes Anica would take her rimming with him on his back and her straddling his head facing his feet. She would reach out with one hand and dig her long, red sharpened nails into his scrotum to motivate him and he sensed she could and would rip his sack open if he failed to please.

His fellatio never failed to turn the knees of his mistress to jelly from the supernal climaxes. And his willing and eager submission to excretory degradation impressed as much as anything. He served Anica and the keepers with equal thirst and hunger.

Anica was beside herself with delight at his exquisite pleasuring but let fall no hint of it to him. Even after his skills had been honed to perfection she was dismissive and disparaging. He would lie in his cell bewildered after a day of abject submission and desperate efforts to please her, hoping for the slightest compliment or encouragement. His adoration of her consumed him. Every degradation and abasement he submitted to was a joy. She was the center of his universe but it seemed to her he was mere chattel, something to be coldly and casually sold to the highest bidder.

Anica secretly treasured each moment of Ian's attentions and for the most part her slave James languished in his cell at night instead of sharing her bed. Except every night before bed she would roust him from his cell, install her cock and fuck him in his much-used orifice. But he only served as a surrogate for Ian. Each time mounted him and she poised herself for the entering thrust she closed her eyes and fantasized that it was Ian's fetching young buns under her hands and his tender virgin hole being stretched by her big member. She would ravage James until he shot his load onto the floor and collapsed into a whimpering heap of emasculated wreckage, make him lick up his cum and then propel him back to his cell with kicks and heel jabs from her stiletto boots.

Chapter Four

It took a month for Ian to be trained to Anica's satisfaction. He was now ready to participate in the customary Sampling of the Wares that preceded each annual auction. Those women who intended to offer bids would be allowed to have pleasure with each slave for sale so they might choose a favorite, a second choice and so on.

On the morning of the first day of the sampling Anica had Ian brought to the chamber and informed him that his training was complete and told him what to expect during the coming month. He would be expected to serve and pleasure prospective purchasers in every way he did her since those would be his duties as a slave once he had been bought. Unknown to him he was not to be bought but she wanted to continue the deception to the last. Then she made him serve and satisfy her the rest of the morning by way of cunnilingus, rimming and the fellatio.

She left him in the chamber to await the arrival of the first client. He was astounded when the tall, blond and statuesque mayor of the city entered the chamber nude and randy. She cared not a fig that he recognized her because she was assured he was erased from the earth and could never divulge her dark secret. He soon found himself on his knees before the throne on the dais with his face buried in her reddish golden cunt, his tongue deep in her rectum.

She put him through the gamut of pleasures and degradations and finally strode from the chamber in a languid state of satisfaction on somewhat wobbly knees. He serviced three more women likewise in the remains of the day, all three well know public figures, the district attorney and two prominent businesswomen. So it went, day after day. Anica could not deny herself his attentions so she took her pleasure with him in the mornings and made him available for sampling in the afternoon and evening.

Anica was faced with a dilemma. In the end, Ian would be withheld from the auction but she still wanted him to be sampled to help heighten enthusiasm for the coming event. But this would leave her short of her customary dozen slaves and not only disappoint the bidders but deprive her of income. So she dispatched Tasha and Fiona to abduct another male and subjected him to a crash course of training.

She decided that the final event on the evening of the auction would be the contest that would determine whether James would continue as her slave or Ian would supplant him. It would be decided by one straightforward act of oral pleasuring to be performed by each. She was all but certain of the outcome but matters were not entirely under her control. The women in attendance would decide the fates of the two contestants by evaluating the quality if the orgasm each provided. All the women were discerning sensualists with ears well attuned. No faking would escape them. There would be a vote consisting of a show of hands.

The winner would have the honor and privilege of being her slave until such time as she found another unusually delightful prospect and felt the need for another such contest. The loser would be punished with the heartbreak of being coldly and casually sold by the Mistress he adored more than life itself

Chapter Five

The auction was held in the chamber with some thirty women in attendance. It was a diverse group in age, body type and race and the people would have been shocked and outraged if the public figures in attendance were know. But all had in common an iron will and lust for dominance over the male. They arrived in three rented stretch limos and entered through the garage. They shed their clothing to the degree of nudity they desired. Each carried a leather-bound case that held her cock although not all of them would use them. Most already owned at least one slave and were seeking another, perhaps for the sake of having a second tongue to rim them while another gave cunnilingus. Some had tired of their current slaves and were looking for a replacement. They would castrate their cast-off slaves and sell them on a dark web market for eunuch slaves who would become house servants, cooks, gardeners or what have you. But three young initiates to the secret world were there to bid on their first slaves.

A small two step wooden stage eight feet square was set up in the center of the chamber to serve as the auction block and later as the deflowering platform. The women were seated two rows deep along the curvature of the wall. Quarters in the chamber were close and scent of aroused cunt hung thick in the air.

Ian lay in his cell in near despair at the prospect of being auctioned off willy-nilly to another mistress. Tasha and Fiona arrived to lead him to the chamber with the other slaves. They first made him bend over so they could lube his behind with KY jelly in preparation for his deflowering. Then they led him into the cell block's anteroom where the slaves were lined up one behind the other and their balls were leashed together in a chain. There were thirteen of them, the extra one having been kept in a closet, and Ian brought up the rear. They shuffled out the door and down the stairway to the chamber. The warm squishy feel of the lube between his cheeks made him shudder at the inevitability of his unmanning and humiliation.

They entered the chamber and were lined up on their knees before the bidders. Anica sat on her throne on the dais. Ian saw another naked slave on his knees beside her. He was erect. A heavy golden ring had been pierced into his glans. A golden chain leash was clipped to it. Ian glanced timorously about the chamber at the stage, the mixed assemblage of women and saw a gleam of lust in every eye. When the slaves were unleashed and properly arranged Anica mounted the stage to address the buyers.

"Good evening ladies and welcome to this year's slave auction. All of the man flesh before you has been rigorously trained and I hope all of you have had a chance to sample my wares and choose your favorites. You might notice we have a baker's dozen before you this time around. Only an actual dozen are up for sale tonight. This last one, Ian, is being withheld from the auction. Instead of being sold he will be granted the opportunity to supplant my current personal slave James. The contest between them will be held after the purchasing and deflowerings have been completed. So, without further ado let us begin!"

There were a few moans and grumbles of disappointment from the buyers when Ian's exclusion was announced since all had sampled him and he was at the top of every list. But because of that they understood Anica's wish to have him for her own and no real protest was made.

The first slave was led up to the stage and exhibited, then the bidding commenced. But his performance during sampling had been somewhat mediocre so he went cheap to one of the newcomers who had yet to acquire the wealth the older women had. One by one the slaves were auctioned off over the next three hours. The bids ran higher for some than for others and toward the end the two remaining newbies were allowed to acquire the last two slaves for amounts they could afford since all the others had once been in their positions and empathized. The women who had not made purchases were those who had felt the least urgency about acquiring a slave and had just been hoping for a bargain. They were content to watch the proceedings with lustful amusement.

Finally, it was time for the deflowerings to begin. Each woman took her cock from its case and had her newly bought slave install it for her. Then they all stood in line, each slave kneeling behind his new mistress and planting tender kisses on her ass while waiting.

Ian watched wide-eyed. Each slave was led up onto the stage by his mistress, first made to perform the deepthroat fellatio and then bent over onto elbows and knees so his new mistress could mount him from behind. Every slave was a young thing with a tight pink and tender virgin hole and each mistress took delight in the first driving thrust that drew a cry of tearing pain from her new property as his hole was suddenly stretched by her big dick. No mercy was shown until the shaft was driven to its full depth.

Then, as the mistress rutted with abandon, the slave's pain transitioned into pleasure and the tormented cries became pleas to be fucked harder. The slave would come, giving out a sound of delight and helpless surrender, triggering the climax of his mistress. Spurts of semen would splatter the stage beneath the slave as he and his mistress would make sweet harmony with their cries of mutual ecstasy.

Once deflowered the slave would be made to suck the cock clean. He would then be taken to the table and strapped down so his mistress could pierce the golden ring signifying her ownership and dominance into the tip of his penis. Then she would lead him once around the chamber by his sore and tender cock while the audience applauded, take her seat with him kneeling before her and the next pair would mount the stage.

The deflowerings went on until near midnight. When they were completed the stage was splattered all over with spent cum like a baker's glaze and the slaves were made to lick it up.

Then it was time for the contest that would determine the fates of James and Ian. Both of them were made to crawl up onto the stage and kneel facing the audience. Anica mounted the stage and stood behind them to address the women.

"Ladies; first please accept my apologies for withholding this new slave Ian from the bidding. I know you all have sampled him and probably understand why I want to keep him for myself. Most of you have witnessed the kind of competition that will now take place at least once but I see three new faces here so all please bear with me while I explain. Here on my left is my current personal slave James who I years ago, found pleasing enough to withhold from bidding. He has served me well and truly and I have been most fond of him. But this new slave, Ian, has shown certain exceptional talents and given me rare pleasure. He will now have the chance to supplant James and take his place as my personal pet and plaything."

"I will mount my throne and each slave will kneel before me and give oral pleasure until I achieve orgasm. Then it will be for you, my good friends and kindred spirits to evaluate the quality of my pleasure from each of the contestants. I know you all to be discerning women with ears well attuned who are capable of making such a judgement. Either Ian will prevail and take his place as my new favorite or James will prevail and retain his place. And, as always, the loser will be auctioned off."

At these words a chill of starkest terror ran up Ian's spine and he trembled and sweated just like James at the thought of bring rejected by the mistress he worshipped and cruelly sold off. He looked up at the audience and found all eyes riveted upon him, lustful amusement and anticipation on every face. Most of the women were indeed familiar with such events and took great delight in witnessing them. Those who had purchased slaves that evening beckoned them forward to put tongue to their pussies and serve them. Most others had their fingers busy between their legs.

Anica ordered Ian and James to carry her throne from the dais unto the stage to give all a better view. Then she made them kneel facing it. To determine who would go first she tossed a coin and had Ian call it. He called heads but tails came up so James would have first chance and the slight advantage because Anica was at the height of her lust. She seated herself with legs draped over the arms of the chair, presenting her womanhood, pointed to James, then to her pussy, and snapped her fingers.

He all but lunged to plant his face in her wet cunt. Having known her long and well he set about serving her in the way that had always satisfied but now it was done with a passion born of desperation and terror. Anica reveled in the unique delight that came from having a man serve her so desperately. She felt him using every trick she had taught him, tongue going everywhere at first, then going down to her anus in worshipful subservience. She raised her knees to her breast to better offer herself. He was as tireless of tongue as every slave she ever trained and she let him linger about it and lost herself in the sweet rapture until the urgency of her lust compelled her to guide him to her clit to finish her. He knew to slip his finger into her rectum to enhance her orgasm and she came with a snarling ferocity, convulsing, then relaxing, feet falling to the floor and arms drooping limp. She heard the sounds made by several other women as they came as well and then there were applause born of empathy.

As Ian watched his fear mounted. Anica's pleasure seemed so intense, her orgasm so savage and consuming, her satisfaction so complete. Soon he would have to not only rekindle her fierce desire but bring her an orgasm that exceeded the one he had just witnessed. She had pushed James away with dismissive contempt after she came and he cringed away from her with head bowed. For some minutes she lay semiconscious and savoring. Then her eyes cleared and turned to Ian with a cold yet lustful glint in them that spoke of selfish disregard for anything but the next orgasm she expected. Again, she snapped her fingers and pointed to her cunt.

He too all but flung himself forward to bury his facing in her oozing pussy. Without delay he went to her anus, knowing his attentions there were the surest way to re-arouse her. First, he plunged his organ in deep as it could go and nestled it in her rectum, swirling it about gently but with strength. She was unresponsive at first but after minutes passed she moaned in growing pleasure. Taking his cue, he switched to a slow tongue fucking, probing and withdrawing, all the while wriggling, then running his tongue's hard tip around the inner rim of her sphincter. This made her shuddered and writhe in mounting delight.

When Ian's pleasuring commenced Anica was in a sated state from her previous climax and first felt indifference. But soon his deep penetration and caressing warmed her and rekindled her ardor. She had long enjoyed his rare skills and endowment and had become accustomed to them but now his desperation added a whole new dimension. When he went to tongue fucking her excitement took a leap and she sensed an impending orgasm that would eclipse any that even a jaded sensualist such as she had ever known. She immersed herself in the bliss, focusing her being on every worshipful tongue stroke until tension built to crescendo and her body screamed for release. She grabbed his ears and tugged upward, her signal that he should probe her vagina, slip a finger in her anus and rub his nose on her clit. She gasped in delight as always when his tongue's tip found her G and massaged it. The triple pleasure put James's efforts to shame, ripping from her a shriek of supernal ecstasy that echoed off the stone walls of the chamber.

Every other woman there came as well, some from the tongues of their slaves between their legs, some from the fondling of their fingers and yet others, including Tasha and Fiona who stood by at attention, without touching themselves at all. The salty juice of woman's pleasure gushed from every pussy and made puddles on the floor.

Anica passed from consciousness with her thighs resting over Ian's shoulders and would have slid to the floor had he not wrapped his arms around her to bear her up. All waited patiently for her afterglow to pass. She shook her head, firmed, and shoved Ian back and away with a dismissiveness she did not feel. Then she made the two slaves kneel facing the audience, James on their left, Ian on their right and put a hand on each head to call for a vote. All hands went straight up at first, then all pointed to the right in a unanimous decision. James wilted to the floor, sobbing in despair and Ian did likewise in joyous relief.

Anica let Ian lie where he was and first turned to James who lay curled up, fetal, sobbing. She sighed and shook her head, then gave him several sharp kicks and heel jabs with her boots.

"Come on James! Your time with me is up. Let's get this overwith. The mistresses are getting impatient.

Ever obedient, yet whimpering and sniveling, he got back to his knees and took his place stage center facing the bidders. Anica leaned over and spoke kindly and softly into his ear.

"Ah! My sweet James. You really were one of my most enjoyable slaves. You didn't last those years for nothing and you made me very happy for so long. But you always must have known things would come to an end and it was just a matter of time. Please don't be afraid. I'm sure you will come to adore the mistress who chooses you."

Anica commenced the bidding and it was brief and James was sold cheap as used goods to add to his humiliation.