Anica's Annual Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She mounted the horse and Fiona held his face near her ass. Once again, he strained forward with tongue extended, drawn in by the loveliness of her sumptuous twin mounts and the feral musky scent of her thick nappy bush. The labial gash that cleaved her pubic mount was coal black until she spread herself further and the hot pink within her showed. Her black vortex puckered rhythmically in anticipation. Fiona cackled.

"He's hungry for that chocolate girlfriend! I can barely hold him back. Should I let him have it?"

"Give it to him girl!"

His face was pressed into her dusky aromatic crotch and he knew once more the sweet degradation to which he felt himself becoming addicted. He made bold to reach up and caress the sensuous curves of her hips as he cleaned her hole with loving care. Her heard her sigh and felt her shuddered in her bliss when he slid his tongue in, straining for every millimeter of penetration. Inevitably he tired and took some lashes to urge him. She fed him her lush raven cunt and he satisfied her, accepting the gush with a thirst once more.

Then they took him to the center of the chamber where a hoist hung from the ceiling. A pair of handcuffs dangled from it and they clapped them on his wrists, then removed the leash from his balls. Tasha went to the wall where the rope of the hoist was tied to a cleat and untied it. Both women took hold of the rope and their strong arms hoisted him up by the pulley until he stood on tiptoe. Then they brought over a wooden rack with two boards that could be clamped together with large wing nuts. Tasha tugged his aching, pulsing junk between the boards and each woman set to tightening a wing nut until his junk was clamped tight, inextricable helplessly vulnerable.

Just then the door opened and Anica stepped through. First, she beckoned to the keepers and stepped back through the door and they followed her outside. She shut the door and asked for a critique. Both women gave glowing reports on the quality of his rimming, impressed by the length and strength of his tongue. And their orgasms had been exceptional as well. Anica nodded appreciatively and dismissed them. She reentered the chamber with a stern and menacing look on her face, one that belied the truth.

"Ian! Ian! You poor worthless thing. First you leave me unsatisfied. That was bad enough. But now you disappoint my girls who work so hard for me. I wanted to reward them with some well-earned pleasure and you failed them. Perhaps the punishment you are about to receive for your pathetic and inadequate efforts will serve to motivate you!"

She went to the wall where the whips were hung, selected two eight foot single tails and came back to stand facing him, her steel blue eyes alight with a gleam of cruelty. The sight of his wrathful goddess, resplendent and regal in her nudity with whips in hand filled him with mingled terror and adoration. He was torn between that fear and a feeling of penitence for having left her displeased. He whimpered a response.

"Mistress! I'm so sorry! I thought I had done my best but I know only you can be the judge of that. I know you're going to hurt me, that you must hurt me, and I'm terrified. But please hurt me until you think I have suffered enough if you think it will make me a better slave! I love you and I only want to make you happy!"

"Well said slave but expect no mercy! To be a proper slave you must love me and fear me in equal measure. And if you are to fear me you must know pain!"

She whirled both whips in a whooshing blur over her head and stepped forward so at first, he could just feel the menacing wind of them fractions from his flesh. Then she eased forward and the lashes struck. Her skill was astounding as she wielded the cruel leather, ending each whirling stroke with a flick of her wrist that made the whip crack in searing agony precisely where aimed. Lashes struck from his shoulders and even to his toes, making him dance on air, suspended as much by his junk as by his arms. Many fell perilously close to his hopelessly vulnerable organs and he knew she was deliberate in that.

Cries of agony were torn from him as she worked her way around, taking several minutes to complete a full circle and stand before him again. She took a deep breath and the sparkle of cruel lust in her eyes sent shivers of dread through him. Her eyes fell on his cock and balls like twin lasers and the whips whirled again, striking him there in remorseless cadence, making the other lashes feel like tender caresses by comparison. Only when he broke down into sobs of despairing torment did she cease.

"Well Ian. Perhaps now you are ready to serve me satisfactorily. But let's do one more thing for good measure just to make sure."

She went back to the wall, hung the whips up and selected a pair of electric prods and a black silk bag with a drawstring. She slipped the bag over his head and drew the string tight. He stood blinded and helpless. First, she zapped him at random about his body from shoulders to toes but avoided his trapped organs. Never knowing from where the pain would come next added much to his torment and he knew where the stinging jolts would eventually strike.

She ceased for a moment and watched him hanging there, writhing in futile efforts to evade the zaps that could come from anywhere. Looking down at his cock she was pleased with herself to see it still erect, gratified that her fine new slave still yearned for her even in his dreadful plight. She took hold of his shaft and caressed it tenderly until he lost himself in the delight of her artful stroking. A much skilled manipulator of the male, she continued until she felt the extra hardening that would precede his coming and heard him gasp as he felt the first twinge of impending pleasure and release. Then she withdrew her hand and touched the prod to his glans. He lurched and howled in shock as his pleasure morphed to pain. She followed up with a dozen zaps to cock and balls that broke him down to a whimpering wreck.

She unclamped his organs and lowered him from the hoist. He collapsed to the floor and she went and mounted the throne on the dais, parted he legs and hung her ankles on the chair's arms. Her pussy throbbed and tingled in anticipation.

"Come here now Ian! Let's see if you have learned your lesson!"

He rose to his knees and looked up at her. Their eyes met and she was well pleased with his expression of dread mingled with adoration. He looked down lower to see her presented womanhood and a light of hunger came to his eyes. He groveled across the floor and up the steps, buried his face between her thighs. She felt his tongue go to its labor with a desperate passion. The mingling of abject terror and loving worship sent a shudder of delight up her spine. He was casting about with his tongue as if pleading for her guidance and she gave instruction.

"Up my vagina Ian! Deep!"

She felt his tongue plunge into her cavern to a depth no slave before had come close to and then its hardened probing tip found her G spot, a feat she would never have dared to dream of. She gasped in delighted shock and grabbed his hair to hold him tight to her. He sensed her pleasure at his massaging of the soft dome of tissue he could feel under his tongue and wriggled hard against it. Her grip on his hair tightened with a ferocity.

She felt a surge of mad arousal but two other points of pleasure cried out for attention. She snarled a command through clenched teeth.

"Ian! Your finger! Up my ass! And put your nose on my clit!"

He slid an index finger into her lower orifice and managed to find her button with the tip of his nose. He finger-fucked her gently in the behind while grinding tip of tongue to G and tip of nose on clit. The triple stimulation sent pulsing waves through her, culminating in an orgasm that tore a wail of supernal ecstasy from her and rent the core of her being, seeming to melt her bones. She went all to jelly, feet falling to the floor as she nearly slid from the throne. But her loving Ian put his arms beneath her thighs and held her there while she floated semiconscious on a pink cloud in afterglow.

As she regained her faculties she knew she had found a rare treasure of a slave who must never know how precious he was if he were to come to his fullest fruition. Ian and her slave James would engage in the head to head competition to win her favor and either become or remain her personal pet. But this would be a mere formality, the outcome a foregone conclusion. James would suffer the fate of all failures.

But Ian had to be kept in his place so she shoved him back coldly and damned his efforts with faint praise.

"That was sufficient to spare you further punishment Ian but only barely. You still have a long day ahead of you. Your rimming skills must be perfected if you are ever to fetch what I consider a suitable price. Most importantly we must work eliminating tongue fatigue. This can only be achieved by long and rigorous practice. Prospective buyers will be allowed to sample you before you are put up for sale and all of them demand a slave with a tireless tongue. Come over to the horse now and let us begin. You can start with me but the girls will be arriving shortly and you will continue with them while I attend to other matters."

Before mounting the horse, she strapped a shocker to his balls and took the remote that controlled it in hand. Then she settled herself comfortably with her lovely behind presented. She pressed the button to give him a taste of the consequences of failure to please. It felt like a vicious kick to his balls. The message as clear but he needed no such urging to begin his duty. The sight of her pro-offered womanhood drew him in as steel to a magnet and he buried his face between her shapely cheeks and ran his tongue up her orifice as far as it would go.

The depth of his penetration made her quiver and break out in goose bumps. As best she could she suppressed her deep moan of delight, instead pushing the button to spur him on. His passionate subservience escalated, sending shivers of pleasure through her body. His tongue slithered and wriggled with all his might but soon tired and his efforts flagged. Two harsh jolts spurred him on again.

So it went in cycles, Ian rimming with maximum effort but inevitably tiring and taking painful shocks, forcing renewed efforts. She was elated by the depth of his penetration and his limitless potential but masked her real feelings and delivered shocks with pitiless cruelty when he tired.

Ian was so overcome with adoration the jolts seemed a small price to pay for the honor of this sweet intimacy with his goddess. When she shocked him he felt mostly remorse at having failed to please her and reached deep within himself to continue with the supreme effort needed for her to lapse into the special rapture only a proper rimming could induce.

She kept him at it for an hour, fighting back the urge to come until her arousal reach such a pitch she could bear no more. With a rolling of her hips she invited him to her clit and he finished her with a climax that left her draped limp and languid over the horse, in a daze and too weak to stand for some minutes. Just as she recovered Tasha and Fiona entered the chamber.

"Ah! Girls! You're just in time. Keep him at it as long as you like but for at least an hour each. I want him ready in a week. No mercy with the shocker! I'll be back later and we'll teach him the real meaning of submission!"

She left the chamber and Tasha mounted up. Ian endured the rigors they inflicted and brought both women to seismic climaxes though in the end his tongue could barely move. Both keepers made sure to dismiss his efforts as barely adequate despite their orgasms leaving them barely able to stand. They had just finished when Anica returned and they gave disparaging reports of his performance, all the while giving her sly winks as he knelt with eyes cast down, fearing punishment. Then a wicked gleam came to Anica's eyes and she pointed to a cabinet that hung on the wall nearby.

"Girls, it's time to put this little bitch in his place. Tasha, bring out the cocks please!"

Tasha went to the cabinet, opened it and took out three devices that made Ian's eyes widen and a chill of fear run up and down his spine. She handed one to each of the other women. Indeed, they were faux cocks and big ones, each with a big pair of balls below. And at an angle to each was a second shaft with two bulbs protruding from it. The young women could barely contain their eagerness and they installed them in themselves, shoving the bulbs into vagina and rectum to seat them firmly, making sounds of lustful anticipation.

But Anica instead held out her cock to Ian to teach him how to install it in her. Then he knelt encircled by them, trembling, looking from woman to woman. His own cock was in a rampant and pulsing state and the ache in his balls excruciating. He had watched many videos in which women used such devices on men but he had never seen any that looked so real. Each woman's cock jutted from her hairy loins as if it had been there from her birth. Tasha's was matched to her color. And their size put his own to shame. Anica cackled wickedly.

"Impressive are they not, Ian? It's cocks like these that will do the fucking from now on in your life. That pathetic cocktail frank you have will never get the job done. I'm sure you are a still a virgin in a certain way and for now you will remain so. The mistress who purchases you at my auction will have the privilege of deflowering you. But a properly trained slave must master the art of fellatio and your training in that art will begin now. Come here and suck me slut!"

She grabbed his hair and pulled him to her, pressing the flaring glans of her cock to his lips. A sweet thrill of humiliation ran through him as he opened his mouth to accept it. He saw her reach below the balls and heard a click from somewhere and the cock began to pulse and hum. With her grip still on his hair she guided him back and forth. He ran his lips and tongue over the shaft and she shuddered in pleasure, apparently somehow able to feel the sensation of it. But then he felt another hand grip his hair and pull him away. Anica relinquished him and he found himself sucking Fiona's cock instead. Her cock also vibrated. Then he was handed over to Tasha and for a long time he knelt among them being passed around as if he were some back-alley skank. And he sucked each of them with a sluttish passion, joyful in his submission.

It was Anica's privilege to take things to the next level. She forced the cock hard against his gullet, leaving no doubt of what she wanted. He gagged and backed away but she was relentless and forced it on him again. He tried once more but gagged again.

"Come on slut! Down your throat! I want your nose in my bush!"

He tried again, summoning a supreme effort. His only fear was of failing her. He somehow suppressed his gagging and opened his throat. She drove with her hips and the shaft slid home. Its length passed his lips and he felt the tickle of her bush on nose and cheeks. The animal perfume of her lust carried him away and he made his throat receptive to her plunging driving thrusts, hearing the panting of her mounting arousal, until she grabbed his head in both hands and held him to her with cock full in and quivered through an exquisite and brutish orgasm, finishing with a snarl of animal satisfaction.

Then she shoved him away and his hair was grabbed again and he was spun around to find Tasha's big black dick being forced into his mouth and down his newly receptive throat. He serviced her in like manner and was passed to Fiona. When satisfied, she shoved him away and he knelt with head bowed ready for the next degradation he knew awaited him. The women removed their cocks and Anica spoke.

"That will suffice for now Ian but more training in that will be required. Now we will move on. Do you remember when you told me you would do 'anything' to please me? Now it is time for you to learn the meaning of that word. You soon will understand how lowly a place you and all males hold in our world. You will lie on your back now."

Instant obedience was already well ingrained in him and he laid himself down not knowing what was to come. She squatted down so her cunt hovered above him.

"Your throat must be dry, Ian dear, after all that sucking and you must be thirsty and I have a nice drink for you. Open your mouth!"

He obeyed though shocked and frightened, opening as wide as he could. He looked up at her ragged lips as they dangled above his face and suddenly a golden cascade poured from her and filled his mouth. It was salt-bitter, pungent and strong in the essence of Her and he found a thirst for it at first taste. His mouth overflowed and he spilled a bit but gulped and took it down as it flowed from her until it tailed off to a trickle and stopped. She lowered herself to within his mouth's reach and made him suck and lick the last drops from pubes and labia. He felt a craving for it blossom within him and he knew the next time she had some for him he would guzzle it. She looked down at him between her knees and a wicked smile crossed her face.

"I hope you don't think we are finished here Ian. That was just the preliminary act of submission. One of a slave's most important duties to his mistress is the proper loving care of her anus. You have learned rimming but that is only part of it. You will lick my anus now to help things along and prepare yourself to accept and swallow what will come from me. And I'm sure you would like to come wouldn't you Ian?"

"Yes Mistress! Please! My balls ache so!"

"Very well. You will have a reward for your submission that will help to condition you to the taste of me. Now lick me slave! And Tasha! Mount him!"

He caressed her hole with tongue trembling from fear of this ultimate degradation, fearing mostly that he would fail her. Suddenly his cock was in a silken heaven and he knew Tasha had mounted and enveloped him in the warm wet pocket of her vagina. She slid herself up and down him artfully, knowing how to keep him just on the brink of coming. He continued his licking and soon felt and tasted what was to emerge from within his mistress. She gave a sharp command that he open his mouth and as she filled it he felt Tasha take him over the brink. Waves of pleasure and heavenly released coursed through him and were paired with the taste of what Anica fed him making it rich on his tongue bringing a hunger for it. He swallowed again and again and she offered her orifice to his tongue for cleaning. When he had licked her spotless Anica rose and left the chamber without a further glance at him and the keepers returned him to his cell for the night.

The following days were much the same and he soon lost count of them. His skills at pleasuring were refined and perfected under Anica's rigorous tutelage. The whip, the prod and the shocker were employed as necessary but their use became less frequent. Sometimes she employed them solely for her pleasure and other times even after he had given exceptional pleasure to remind him that, as a male and as a slave he had not entitlement to "fairness".

The relentless erotic intimacies kept him perpetually erect and his balls ached and throbbed. Perhaps one day in three he was allowed to come but never knew if he would have pure pleasure or cruel and wicked deception and torment. Sometimes the shocker would be put on his balls and he would be ordered to kneel and masturbate. Sometimes he would be allowed to come and enjoy blessed relief and other times, more often, just in the blossoming of his pleasure she would jolt him cruelly and ruin his orgasm. Other times she would ride his face as he lay on the floor while one of the keepers stroked his shaft, teasing him along, keeping him on the brink until Anica came. Then she would finish him, sometimes letting him ejaculate freely but more often giving him a whack across his aching balls with a cane, once again ruining is pleasure, taking him from delight to agony in a split second. But the recurring ache in his balls made him accept every chance to come though knowing full well he was most likely to pay a dear price. And the women taunted him mercilessly for his male weakness and laughed wickedly when his longing to come lead him only to agony.