Anica's Annual Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The culminating event of the evening was Ian's deflowering. It took place upon the stage. Anica handed him her cock to install upon her and he performed the fellatio. When finished, she pushed him back and pointed to the floor in front of her. The message that he should assume the position was clear enough. He turned, bent over to knees and elbows with head across his forearms and offered his virgin ass. He knew the inevitable ripping pain and cried out as she threw her strong hips into a thrust that plunged her cock full depth without preliminary. After she rutted him into submission and surrender they made sweet harmony as they came together.

Then Ian was strapped to the table so his cock could be pierced with the ring of ownership. Anica chose an especially large and heavy one. Finally, Anica sat on her throne as her friends filed by to offer congratulations. All were aware of Ian's talents and slave swaps were arranged during the cocktail hour that followed. Then goodbyes were said and the evening came to a close.

Anica and Ian remained in the empty chamber for a minute or two as she gloated over her prize. She kept her expression stern and cold to hide her elation and was most pleased by the way he hardened as he gazed in adoration upon her beauty, his erection standing straight up, lifting the heavy ring with it. Then she clipped a leash on the ring and gave a sharp command in her iron voice.

"Follow Slave! It's bedtime."

She turned and led him away. He hastened behind her to keep slack in the chain and spare his newly pierced and sore cock the pain of being yanked. Anica was glad she had her back to him and he could not see the joyous expression on her face. She knew a lifetime of rare delight lay before her with her special slave but he must never know she was as close to loving him as a woman of her nature could get. She had to keep him thinking he could be auctioned off without a second thought if she was to get maximum pleasure from him. Up the stairs they went with Ian hopping from step to step.

They reached the bedroom. She had Ian help her remove her boots. The covers on the oversized king bed were turned down the scarlet sheets showing. Anica settled onto her favored side, lying on her back, resplendent in her nudity and motioned to Ian to lay his head across her lap. He laid himself crosswise with head upon her upper thighs, dizzy with joy at the prospect of sharing her bed. She covered him over, bringing pitch darkness and within the minute lapsed into the sweet sound sleep of a happy and satisfied woman. Ian lay awake for a while, loving the tickle of her bristling bush on his nose and lips and drinking in the rare perfume of the beloved pussy that was to rule his life forever after. Then he too drifted off into dreams of tasting her first thing in the coming morn.