Animalkind: Loving Tigress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie knew the words lunch and home and was happy. She licked him and he hugged her. Then he got up and prepared to leave. After taking a shower, shaving and dressing his work clothes, he prepared their breakfasts and they ate together. Then he gave Julie a hug and threw her ball to her. She waited until he was out their home and jumped at the ball.

At school, Robert explained his situation to the director and he was allowed some more time to lunch. But he had to compensate that time at the end of the day. He agreed and started his lessons, just a bit worried with his wife alone at home.

At lunch, as soon as Robert parked his truck, Julie was waiting for him at the door. As soon as he entered, she jumped at him and leaned on his shoulders, licking his face.

"Whoa! Hi to you too! Were you missing me?"

She licked him some more and followed him to the kitchen. Robert prepared a quick lunch to him and served Julie. They ate together and he played ball with her for some time. He was throwing the ball and she was retrieving it to him. When his lunch time was over, he called Julie, stroked her fur and said goodbye. She was sad, but he just stroked her again and promised to be home before the sunset.

After he left, Julie went back to play with her toys, she used her scratch pole and slept for some time. When she woke up, she had clearer thoughts and concentrated on them all by herself. She knew she was smart and that she could train alone too. She wanted to surprise Robert that night. She wanted to be more human to him.

Julie wandered through the house, trying to remember everything she could. Her thought process was a total mess, but she was trying to straighten it and agreed with her husband's technique to bring her back. She took the opportunity to take his dirt clothes to the wash machine but had no memories on how to put it to work. She noticed that her thoughts slipped from her when she was agitated and tried to relax. She went to the living room and played some more with her ball.

She was consciously playing with her ball when she heard Robert's truck parking on the garage. She kept playing to avoid being agitated and waited. She smelled him when he was near the door and could hear him walking. She walked to the middle of their living room and when he opened the door, she stood up and tied her tail around her waist.

Robert was surprised when he saw Julie in that position. He never thought she would be able to do that so early on their training. He ran to her and hugged her while she was standing. She hugged him back and he cried. She saw his tears and licked his face.

"I am happy for you! You are going to be a fast learner."

Julie was happy and pulled him in a tight hug. Then she put her paws on his shoulders and nodded looking into his eyes. That night Robert prepared a big steak to Julie and a smaller one to him.

"Julie, today you are going to eat some meat. No cat food for you today! And I think you should eat on a proper dish too. If you keep your human traits, you will be back eating with me at the table in no time!"

Robert served their dishes and put them on the table. Julie sat on the floor and leaned her paws on the table. She smelled her steak and looked up to her husband.

"You can eat that steak. I did not season it so it won't hurt your stomach. I just sealed the meat on the stove, so it is quite rare at the center. I think this will be quite a good meal to you."

Julie smelled the meat again and then bit it. She swallowed that piece of meat quickly, savoring it. The she walked to her husband, stood besides him and licked his face.

"You are welcome! Was that enough for you?"

Julie shook her head no, walked to a cabinet and opened it with her paw. Robert saw that and served her a can of food. She ate that quickly while he finished his steak.

"I think I need to make bigger portions to you. Your appetite is really huge now."

She only nodded to him. After cleaning the dishes, they watched some news on TV. Robert saw that Julie was back on her tigress persona when she started to lick her fur clean.

Robert stood and got her ball, calling her to play. Julie raised her head and jumped at the ball. They wrestled for some time, until Robert was spent. Julie was still active, but she was relaxed. She stood and bit his hand lightly, pulling him into their bedroom. Robert striped and was going to bed when Julie pawned him. She bit his hand again and pulled him to the bathroom.

"Do I have to take a shower first?"

Julie nodded and Robert accomplished that. After a quick shower, he went back to their bedroom and found Julie in the bed with her belly up, swishing her tail from side to side of the bed. Robert lay on her and started to play with her breasts. Julie was thrilled and almost slipped to her animal persona. She concentrated on her feelings and straightened her thoughts.

Robert played with her for some time, then he ate her pussy, which was engorged and waiting for him. She came quickly and Robert climbed her and entered her pussy. Julie was on fire and was hugging and licking his face while he was inside her. They came together a little while later and Julie growled on pleasure. Robert noticed that her growl was soft and different, just like a moan.

She rolled to her side and Robert slept under her legs.

Over the rest of their week, Robert and Julie established a routine. They woke up early and had a breakfast. On those moments, Julie was still on her animal persona and just understood some commands Robert gave her. At lunch time Julie was relaxed enough after playing on the morning and she understood better what Robert was saying. Julie trained alone on the afternoons, just trying to concentrate and doing some easy tasks, like putting the dirty clothes on the washing machine. Robert had told her not to try to turn it on, just to leave the clothes there, and she was able to comply and not get nervous. At nights Julie was more and more time on her human persona. She was able to interact with him and started to get interested on the news. Before sleeping, they always made love, sleeping on each other's arms.

Saturday, 08h

Robert woke up being licked. "Hey, honey! What's the rush! Today is Saturday. I don't have to work!"

Julie looked at his face and closed her eyes. Then she opened them and she jumped at him. She seemed to have understood the meaning of Saturday.

"Julie? Are you already there?"

She just stood on her hind legs and put her tail around her. Then she jumped again over Robert.

"Hey! Today you got in your personality early! I love you!"

She licked him a lot and he wrestled her on the bed. She was much bigger and heavier than him and soon was pinning him on the mattress. He kissed her and took a shower before making their breakfast. Julie followed him and they ate together.

"You are amazing! There are some articles online that say that a wild woman can't change back being rational. They think women like you should be locked away from their relatives. If you can go up on the feral scale, you will revolutionize the way changed women are treated."

Julie felt proud of being able to dominate her animal side. She had been training all week to show Robert that she could do that for him. She wanted to be a wife rather than a pet.

After breakfast, Robert cleaned the house and then they played ball until lunch time. When they finished, Robert was tired from wrestling his wife for the possession of a ball, while Julie now had the physical endurance of a real tiger and was barely sweating.

While preparing his lunch, Robert told Julie his plans for the afternoon.

"Julie, today you will take another bath. What do you think?"

Julie nodded and then jumped at him, licking his face.

"Ok, I got it. I wish I had time to bathe you more often. At least you still smell good. But to give you a proper bath, I will go out this afternoon and buy some new shampoo to you."

Julie just nodded agreeing with his plan.

They lunched and Robert went straight to the Mall. He visited some beauty stores and asked for some tips about how to treat his wife. The salespeople were amazed when he told them their history and gave him several beauty tips. He ended up buying some bottles of a fur shampoo, hair conditioner and also some bottles of nail polish and manicure equipment. He asked how to apply them and the salespeople gave him all the directions he needed.

Robert returned home that afternoon and Julie heard the car when he parked. She jumped from the sofa and hid on a corner of their living room. She followed the sounds Robert made while going to the door and felt his smell when he entered. She was going to surprise him.

"Julie, I bought some new treats for you! Where are you?"

Julie started to growl in a low tone. Robert heard her growl, but had not identified from where it was coming.

"Julie? Why are you growling?"

She growled louder and moved silently on the floor. She was approaching Robert from behind and could see him searching for her. When she was close enough of him, she jumped at him and put her front legs on his shoulders. He screamed and they fell to the ground. Julie used her momentum to protect him and he fell onto her chest.

"Julie! You scared me!"

Julie licked his face and wrestled him. Then she smelled the items he brought home.

"I think you are going to like this. I bought a new shampoo, one that I can use on your fur and hair and that won't cause pain if it falls on your eyes."

He showed her the bottles and then he took out the nail polish bottles he bought.

"I also bought some nail care products. You always loved to have your nails painted and now you have just some big cat claws. I think I can paint them to you, if you want."

Julie felt happy and jumped at him again. She licked his face and leaned on his shoulders, giving him a hug.

"Ok, I got it. Now I know you want that bath!"

Julie ran to the bathroom and tried to fill the tub. But her paws were just too big for the handle.

"Calm down. Leave that to me!"

Robert filled the tub and Julie jumped inside. She submerged after Robert removed the elastic band that secured her ponytail. Robert shampooed her body and washed her. Then he toweled her and blew her fur dry, using a new brush proper to brushing fur. To finish her he styled her hair. After drying and straightening it, he made two braids on it and secured them with hairclips. After finishing, he hugged her and felt her soft fur. Her smell was light and pleasant. She looked at the mirror and approved her new look.

It was night when he finished her bath. He made their dinner and after eating he proceeded to take care of her nails.

"Now, Julie, I want you to choose a nail polish color. I will do my best to do them properly."

Robert put the bottles on the coffee table and Julie picked the dark red one. Then he asked her to sit on the sofa and put her paw over his leg. She extended her claws and Robert noticed that they were already sharp and were three and a half inches long again.

"Your claws grow and sharpen pretty fast! I am relieved that I didn't even see them this week. Do you want to keep them sharp?"

Julie thought her claws were beautiful and wanted to keep them. But she was afraid of injuring her husband accidentally. She tilted her head and Robert new what she was thinking.

"You want them sharp, don't you? I think you are afraid of hurting me, but I trust you. I will only sand them clean and paint them to you. I am not afraid of you."

Julie nodded and Robert did her nails to her. After sanding, he put her nails through a latex cloth and painted them carefully. The nail polish was proper to use on retractable claws and Julie had to keep her claws extended until the paint dried. When Robert finished her hind legs claws, it was late in the night.

"I finished it! Finally. I didn't know it was that time consuming to pamper a woman."

Julie looked at him and licked his face. She was happy that she was almost thinking as a woman again. Sometimes she had a hard time focusing her thoughts, mainly when she was excited. But she was learning to control her tigress side and was enjoying it. She almost had a normal life now and thought that maybe she could train harder and start to help her husband.

After her claws dried, she collapsed them and felt the difference on her claws feelings. They were smoother now and she liked the feeling of extending and collapsing them. Robert called his wife to bed and she followed him. In the bed, she undressed her husband using her claws to remove his shorts. Then, she put a paw over his chest and extended her claws until they touched his skin. She ran them gently over his chest, sending shivers down his spine. His cock responded immediately by getting hard.

"I like the thrill of the danger you are. I like your big teeth and your claws. I like your strength and love your body. You are so different and yet are the same person I fell in love."

Julie licked his husband and gave him a blowjob. After he came, she licked his dick clean and teased him until he was hard again. She pinned him on the mattress with her paws and he entered her. She came immediately and started to growl in pleasure. She was using her claws on his chest very lightly, just to tease him. She was starting to like the power she had now. She bent over his neck, licking and biting him lightly. They came together some time later and she roared. Then, she lay on the bed almost over him.

Sunday, 07h.

Robert woke up still bellow his wife. She was resting her head on his chest and was sleeping peacefully. When he moved, she opened her eyes right away and looked at him.

"Good morning! Are you already there?"

She nodded and then licked him.

"Want some breakfast?"

She licked her lips and stood on the bed.

"I think you want. Let me just go to the bathroom and we can go eat something."

Robert did his morning routine and prepared their breakfast. When they were eating, Robert talked to Julie.

"You know? That growling you did yesterday was quite scary. You were growling in a lower tone and I felt like a prey. I read an online article that stated that tigers can paralyze their prey using some sort of infrasound. Do you think you can do that again?"

Julie just growled lowly again. Robert felt her growl and it was scaring him.

"Wow! Even knowing where you are, I feel like a prey. Can you smell my fear just now?"

She sniffed him and then nodded. Then she started to growl again. Robert felt her growling and she was scaring him. He felt his heart accelerate and started to sweat.

"It's enough for now! You are a scary tigress if you wanted."

Julie felt proud of having that effect on her husband and thought about doing that to other people too.

After breakfast, Robert cleaned the kitchen and then their doorbell rang. Julie felt Carla's smell and ran to the living room, hiding on the same spot she hid last day.

"Are you feeling like a hunter today?"

Julie just growled low and he knew what she was doing. He answered the door.

"Hi Carla, how are you doing?"

"I am great! Do you remember our appointment?"

"Of course I remember. Julie is inside, let's go see her."

Carla entered and did not see Julie. Then she heard a low growl. Even with her cat ears she could not point where the growl was coming. Robert felt it too.

"Julie? Where are you?" Robert called.

Julie moved and growled louder.

"Robert? Why is she doing that? Didn't your training worked?"

"It worked. She just happened to discover this new growl and want to scare everyone now."

When Robert said that, Julie stopped growling and came to Carla. She sniffed her and felt her fear. Then she licked her hand.

"Julie? Are you aware that I almost wet myself?" Carla asked half joking.

Julie nodded to her.

"Did you understand what I just told you?" Carla was stunned.

Julie nodded again.

"She can understand us pretty well. She learned how to control her inner animal pretty well and now can interact better with us." Robert then explained their week to her.

"That was unbelievable! We are in front of a great finding! It must change everything!"

"I told that to Julie. She always had been a great person, and now she is proving that. But we have a long road in front of us. I think she will be able to use some of our electronics in the future."

Carla then talked to Julie and was amazed at how Julie interacted with her.

"That's amazing. Julie, what do you think about your braided hair? Did you like it?

Julie nodded, then put a paw over Carla's leg and extended her red claws.

"Red claws?" She asked.

"Julie picked the color and I just painted them." Robert said.

"They are beautiful. How did you know what to do?"

"I asked some tips to the salespeople and read the instructions. It wasn't that hard. Now I want to learn how to style her hair properly. She has a beautiful hair and all I can do now is to braid or put it on a ponytail."

"You are doing well. Is she bathing every Saturday?"

"Yes, it takes a lot of time to clean her, so I left it for the Saturdays. Yesterday I finished her nails late in the night, about sleep time."

"Being beautiful is time consuming to every woman. But I think you are doing a good work with her."

"I will learn everything about feminine care, so she can be as beautiful as she wanted. But I am worried with her not going out of this house. She will need to take some sunbath sometime."

"Yes, you are right. Why don't you build a cage on your backyard?"

"I was planning on moving from this house to a bigger one. Our backyard is a small one and thought about buying a new house with a bigger one too. Then she would have more space to herself."

They talked some more while Julie was just keeping them company. Then Carla said goodbye and left.

"What do you want to do now, Julie?" Robert asked his wife.

Julie just licked her lips and Robert realized that was lunch time. He prepared their lunch and they ate it while thinking. After lunch, Robert watched the news on TV while Julie rested on his lap. Robert was caressing her paw and noticing the details of his wife new hands. He traced her fingers outline, then made pressure under one of her fingers and saw her claw extend. He thought he was lucky after all. He still had his wife, besides her being only half aware of everything. He was decided to be training with Julie until she was able to communicate as a human with him. He was planning on maybe get some gadgets that she could use. He thought about buying a big keyboard to her, so they could communicate through text.

Then Robert asked himself if she was still able to read. He did no tests on her about her reading ability before, and thought how he could do that. After some thinking, he decided to test that.

"Julie, do you know how to read?" He asked.

Julie tilted her head, uncertain of how to do that.

"Well, how about we test your reading? If you can read and write, you can communicate with me."

Robert got some paper and pen and wrote a word on each sheet. Then he put the paper on the ground and started his test.

"Julie, I want you to put your paw over the word 'love'."

Julie looked at the sheets of paper and could not understand the meaning of the scratches they had on them. She remembered that she used to read and write scratches like that all time, but her mind was such a mess that she didn't understand them now.

After some time looking at them, Julie just shook her head and ran to their bedroom. Robert followed her.

"Julie, it was your first reading test. I want you to learn everything again. And I will help you."

1...45678...15