Animalkind: Loving Tigress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrBZarr
MrBZarr
83 Followers

"Hey girl! Take it easy on me! You are strong, don't you know that?

Julie saw that she marked his skin with her claws and seemed worried. She started to lick his mate injuries.

"Hey, don't worry about that! It was just a little scratch! There is no blood on it."

She stopped and looked at her mate. He was tougher than she thought and she liked it. Then she rubbed her body on his and he caressed her back.

"Good! That's the spirit! Now let's have a breakfast!"

After hearing the word breakfast, Julie released him and he took a shower before going to the kitchen. Julie had relieved herself at the toilet bowl and followed him to the kitchen.

Robert just served his wife and made a good breakfast to himself. They ate together and then watched some news on TV. They were getting used to each other and Robert was thinking of his tigress like he thought when she was human. He stroked her fur while they were watching TV, although Julie was simply looking at him, resting her head on his lap and purring softly. When Robert was going to prepare his lunch, he thought about giving an entertainment to Julie.

"Julie? Want to play some ball? Go grab the ball to me, honey!"

Julie listened to him and ran to grab her ball. After that, she gave the ball to her mate and was happy that she would play again. Robert put some catnip on it and threw the ball on the living room. Julie started to play with the ball and he prepared his lunch. When he finished, he served Julie's food and called her. She came and they ate again. While they ate, Robert thought aloud to his wife.

"You know, honey? I feel like I want to go out with you, I want to walk and take some sun. I don't want to keep you caged inside our house." Robert was trying to figure out a solution. "And I think I will have to fill a premature retirement on your job for you."

Premature retirement was a kind of retirement the government established when some women went feral. Relatives of wild women who were the only income on their homes received an amount of cash based on her incoming. Only women that rated at least three on the feral scale were allowed to retire. Robert thought about saving her retirement money and doubling his shift at school, so he could try to buy a new house to them. He needed a house with a big backyard, one he could change into a giant cage. He thought that with her retirement savings plus doubling his shift in the school added to their own house, he would be able to buy a new house like he wanted.

After lunch, he cleaned the dishes and then browsed for some houses with big backyards. Julie played with her ball most of the afternoon and when she was tired of playing, she went to Robert and started to rub her face and body on his legs.

"Are you missing me, Julie?"

She jumped at his lap and started to lick his face. He stroked her fur on her neck and she started to purr. Then he called her to their bedroom and lay on bed. When she saw where her mate was, she jumped and started to put a paw on his pants, trying to remove them.

"Calm down, Julie! We are going to try some exercises first."

Julie tilted her head like she did when she was thinking. Then she lay and waited for his mate to command her something.

"Good! Now I want you to look at me!"

Julie looked at her mate's eyes. Then Robert started to talk to her about her wedding and the other memorable dates they had. He was using a calm and soft voice. Julie felt like something was familiar with those words. She felt calmer than ever and Robert saw in her eyes that she was paying attention to him like never did in the last two days. Then he repeated all the stories again. She remembered some words and expressions, like "husband", "I do" and "until death break you apart" when he told her about their marriage. She had glimpses of the past and knew that her mate was more to her than a mate. He was her husband.

She rested her head on his lap and he saw her crying. He hugged her and then cried too. He knew her wife was fighting for control with her new instincts.

"I know you can understand me, Julie! I will never give up on you."

He felt her crying and also sobbing on his lap. They shared a bond like no one else. They were husband and wife.

After some time crying, Robert hold Julie's head on his hands and told her, facing her yellow eyes deeply. "I know you are there and that you can fight for control. I don't believe someone can be dangerous to people she liked. You are not dangerous to me and you are my equal on this house. You are the Queen and I am the King of this home."

Then he gave her a passionate kiss on her mouth. She gave in and put a paw on his shoulder, caressing him like she did before changing. He rested his head on hers.

"I know you can remember being human. I know you can behave as a human again. I will teach you how to communicate with me. I love you."

Julie felt that words inside her. She had so many confusing thoughts in last days. She tried to sort her thoughts, but it was hard. She remembered being a woman called Julie. She remembered when Robert had proposed her, kneeling before her. Then she remembered something else.

Robert saw his wife stand up on their bed and step down to the ground. Then she stood on her hind legs and tied her tail around her waist. That was enough to make Robert cry out loud. He cried until falling asleep in their bed. Julie jumped in the bed and caressed him while feeling her memories fading slowly. The last coherent thought she had was to try to control herself to her husband.

Before sleeping, Julie felt a little hungry and went to the kitchen. She could see perfectly even if it was dark. She used her paw to open a cabinet and to retrieve a can of food. Then she bit the can and carried it to the bathroom, where she climbed into the tub and used her fangs and claws to break the can open. When she opened, she ate the food carefully, avoiding the metal shards.

After eating, she went to bed and lay. Then she used a paw to pull her mate to her chest and put a front and a hind leg over him.

Sunday, 07h

Robert woke up drained. The last night was too tiring to him. He had successfully bought his wife conscience to the surface. He thought about bringing enough of her to the surface, so she could be reevaluated as grade three on the feral scale. Grade three could walk on the streets only with a presence of a supervisor and with some precautions, like a leash, a nose piece or gloves.

When Robert turned to his side, he saw Julie looking at him. She still had some powerful feelings from last night and now was just looking at her husband.

"Good morning, sweetie! Sorry about last night! I did not serve you your food."

Julie licked his face and pulled him closer. Then she stood up and stepped down their bed, walking towards the bathroom. When Robert did not stand, she came back to him and bit his hand lightly, pulling him out of the bed.

"Hey, I got it! You want me to follow you."

He followed Julie to the bathroom, where she looked into the tub. When he saw the shredded can inside it, he was perplexed.

"Did you get your dinner on the kitchen last night?"

Julie looked at him and licked her lips.

"So, you took the can to the tub to avoid making a mess on the kitchen. You are definitely going to be reevaluated some time from now!"

Julie felt happy as her mate, no, her husband, was happy with her.

Robert took the can shreds and put them away. Then he washed the tub and it was as clean as always. He thanked Julie by hugging her and stroking her neck. After cleaning the tub, he took a shower and went to the kitchen. He saw that Julie had done next to no mess on the kitchen; she just left an open cabinet. He prepared his breakfast and served Julie's food. They ate quickly as Robert was planning on training Julie to bring her fully back.

Robert knew that he would not accomplish this on just one day. He was planning on training with Julie everyday until she was able to bring back her old personality. Until now she was communicating using simple thoughts, like water, food or sex. Robert wanted to see her old self, the one that would know how he felt, that would cheer he up when he was sad and that would even play with their situation.

After breakfast, Robert put his plan into motion.

"Julie, my love! Today you will start to learn more control over yourself. We will train everyday until I can bring you back. But first, do you want some playing with the ball?"

Julie loved to play with that ball. She felt so relaxed when playing with it.

Robert took the ball, put some new catnip on it and threw it on the living room. Julie ran and jumped on the ball like it was a prey. Then Robert joined the play, jumping at her and trying to grab her ball. She liked that and tried to get the ball back by struggling with her husband. She knew that she wasn't allowed to bit or scratch him. After some time playing, Robert was sweating a lot and Julie was still playful. He was feeling relaxed too and wanted to make her used to some provocations. If she could control her animal side while fighting him, she would be able to display more human behavior.

When they were fighting the second round, their doorbell rang. Julie stopped and looked up. Robert was only on his shorts and answered the door. It was Carla.

"Hi Carla, what bring you here on a Sunday?"

"Good morning! I forgot to call you yesterday. I have the results of the tests on your wife."

"You just came here to drop the results?"

"Well, I know you will work tomorrow and that I would not have a chance to drop them."

"I see. But I feel like you wanted something else."

"Yes, cutting short, I want to make a study on Julie's behavior. You telling me that she can use the toilet and that you can sleep together are amusing me. I spent yesterday planning on a case study of her behavior and how you can identify human behavior on changed women. This can lead to a larger study and bring some light to those changes and how to socialize the wild women."

"I thought about something in that direction. Last night I talked to Julie and she understood everything I said. She cried when I told her about our marriage and our dates."

"Did she cry? That's awesome! I never saw a woman that recovered her social skills after being rated four on the feral scale."

"Well, the studies are pretty new since the changes started about two years ago. I will bring Julie back to me, no matter the time I take."

"That's so interesting! Do you want some help? I really want to follow your evolution with her and want to help as much as I can."

"Well, let's talk to Julie first."

Robert escorted Carla to the living room and she saw Julie playing with her ball. Julie did not growl to Carla when she saw her. Carla noticed that.

"Robert, what have you done since yesterday? She is calmer today and did not growl at me."

"I was playing with her. We were at round two on grabbing the ball game. She is good at it and kicked my ass on the first round."

"Are you fighting a tigress on your living room?"

"Not fighting, I am just wrestling a tigress on my living room. Julie, come here to greet Carla!"

Julie walked to Carla and licked her hand. Carla stroked her neck and heard her purring.

"She is purring to me!"

"She liked you. If she did not like you, she would growl."

"Who styled her hair?"

"I did, it took me the entire afternoon to give her a bath and to blow her dry. What do you think of my work?"

"Well, I think you need some practice, but it was a good job. Well done!"

"I have all the time to practice; I think I will do better on the next weeks. Julie, Carla needs to help you, do you want her help?"

Julie thought about those words. She understood the words Carla and help. She knew Carla was good and that she wanted to help. Then she nodded.

"Did she just nod to us?"

"Yes, she did. I suspect she did not understand every word that I say, but there are some times I fell like she understands everything."

"This is unbelievable! How are you going to accomplish such a hard task?"

Robert explained his plan of training Julie to bring her human side out, hoping that she would keep it up longer each time they tried.

"Your plan seems to be good. I think you would be able to do that. How long do you think it will take?"

"I don't know and I don't care. She can't walk on the streets with me, we can't go shopping, we can't do anything outside our house, so I intend on keep training her until we succeeded."

"Wow! That's something to think. With your permission, I would like to share your findings with my peers so we can try to develop some long term treatment to wild women."

"It is ok to me. Julie wanted to help you."

"Thank you for that. Regarding your wife blood tests, they came out the same as before, she really finished her changes."

"That's good news to me. Now all I want is to show you that she will get a three on the feral scale."

"Your determination is really something. I will follow your progress after each week."

"That's ok to me. Will you come here every Sunday?"

"Is this going to be a problem to you?"

"Not at all. We can't go out anyway."

"Then Sunday it is."

Carla left later and Robert resumed his wrestling. Robert and Julie fought the ball and rolled on the ground until lunchtime. Then Robert prepared his lunch and served Julie before eating. After they ate, Robert cleaned the kitchen and then watched some news on TV, while Julie was resting on his lap.

Sometime later, he was ready to resume Julie's training.

"Julie, we will train some more now. Let's go to bed."

Julie thought about the word train and bed and remembered last day's training. She jumped to the floor and ran to their bedroom. She sat on the bed and Robert sat at her side.

"Honey, I need you to concentrate on yourself. You have to stay calm and sort your thoughts."

Julie understood the words concentrate and calm and started to do that. Soon she was feeling her thoughts returning. Robert repeated all the previous stories about them. She felt relaxed and her thoughts came naturally on her mind. While Robert was talking, Julie relived those moments. She remembered details that Robert wasn't telling, like her talk with her father just before entering the church, her mom kiss when she was ready to go to the church, her anxiety on her limousine ride to the church. Those moments were coming like a movie on her head. Then she saw the moments she was changing, her happiness due to her being horny, her acceptance of her changes and her eagerness to finish them and regretted doing that. She knew she was going to be like she was now anyway, but if she slowed down the changes, she could enjoy her husband a little more. Then she roared loudly in regret, making Robert jump in fear.

"Julie? What happened?"

Julie looked at him with sad eyes and then put her head on his lap. Those last memories were hurting her.

"Julie, are you back? Can you please hold your thoughts longer today?"

Julie raised her head and nodded. Then she stood on her hind legs and put her tail around her waist.

"Good! I love you honey. Did you think about something bad?"

She nodded and rested her head on his shoulders.

"Have you thought about your changes?"

She nodded again and growled.

"Don't think about your changes. Are you aware that I think you are beautiful?"

She raised and tilted her head, trying to find out why he thought she was beautiful if she was an animal.

"Yes, you are beautiful. Even if you can't talk to me, you are giving me a great time. Everyday we can play like we never played before. You are stronger than me and the fear that you hurt me is something thrilling. Have you smelled my fear just now when you roared?"

Julie sniffed him and then licked his face. After that, she licked her lips.

"Hey, you know I am not food, right?"

She nodded and then hid her face under her paw. Robert saw that she was playing with him and laughed.

"You really returned!" He was happy and hugged her neck. She was excited that she was back again and her excitement made her start to loose control again. Robert saw that his wife's mind was slipping out again.

"Julie, can you stay with me?"

Julie just licked his hand and rested her head on his lap. He noticed that she was tired. The process of bringing her back was too tiring for her. But he hoped that with training she would be able to come back to him.

"Julie, you were great today! You will be back in no time if we train hard enough."

Robert walked to the living room and watched some TV. Julie followed him and rested on his lap. He stroked her fur and she soon was sleeping, purring all the time.

Later that afternoon, Robert thought about repeating Julie's treatment from the beginning. She had rested for some hours and he thought that was enough.

"Julie, wake up! Do you want to train some more?"

Julie thought the word train and thought about his happiness while training. She stood and started to walk to their bedroom.

"Not yet! How about we play some ball?"

Julie's expression changed and she ran to catch the ball. Robert jumped on her and they start to wrestle for the control of the ball. She was much stronger and bigger than him, but he managed to get the ball from her. She was using her paws to hit the ball and recover it from his hands. They played like that until nightfall. After a shower and a dinner, Robert took her to bed again and repeated the exercise from the afternoon. Soon Julie's eyes lit when her rational thoughts came to her.

When she started to think again, she did her number of standing and putting her tail around her waist and then licked her husband face. Then Robert started to tell her about their honeymoon, but Julie put a paw over his mouth to silence him and started to lick his body, going down on him. When he tried to remove his shorts, Julie put a paw on his hand. Then she extended her claws and used them to pull her husband's shorts down. Before seeing his cock she already knew it was erect by its smell. She freed it from its confinement and licked it before taking it on her mouth. She was gentle with her touch and Robert was feeling the pleasure she was giving him. She sucked his dick and was using her tongue so gently that he came on her mouth in just a few minutes.

Then she continued to suck him until he became hard again, when she released him and positioned her pussy over his dick. When he entered her, she growled in pleasure. He noticed that her growl seemed different, almost like a moan. He felt her; she was slowly sucking his cock with her pussy. They were making love and not sex. He caressed her breasts, all four of them. He felt her erect nipples and sucked on them. He felt her growl changing in pitch, her rational thoughts slipping away, and came inside her. She roared in an orgasm at the same time. He remained inside her for some time, until she rolled to his side and pulled him to her chest.

"Good night, my love! Have some good dreams!"

She licked his face and they slept together.

Monday, 06h

Robert's alarm woke him up loudly that morning. He was sore from all the action from the last day. Julie had been surprised by the alarm too and was standing at his side. He turned off the alarm and looked at her.

"Good morning, Julie! Sorry for the alarm, but today I have to go to work."

Julie knew the word work and knew that she would be alone the most part of the day and lowered her head. Robert was touched, but now they wanted the money he made at school more than ever. He stroked her fur and she purred to him.

"I know! But I will try to make a deal with the school so I can lunch at home, what do you think?"

MrBZarr
MrBZarr
83 Followers
1...34567...15