Anna Goes to Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well what do you suggest?" the level of frustration in his voice was palpable.

I had to think quick and made up a good lie. "Well," I sort of half-turned to look at him and bat my eyes a bit. "A few years ago my father took me golfing. I was terrible," I sighed and looked down. When I looked up Mr. Dylan had a warm smile on his face. "But then my dad gave me 'hands on' instruction," I held up the oar as I did the air-quotes. "That's when I started to get it."

I sat there holding my breath waiting to see what Mr. Dylan would do. Finally he sighed and eased forward to the middle bench of the canoe. "All right," he gestured to me. "Work your way back. And for the love of god, DON'T stand up."

I giggled. "Got it," I smiled as I prepared to move back. "One sec," I said as an idea popped into my head.

"Now what?" Mr. Dylan sighed.

"I just want to take my shoes off," I said with a tinge of frustration, but I had a smile on my face as I began to undo the laces on my sneakers.

Behind me I could hear Mr. Dylan flap his arms and sigh in frustration.

When I finally began to move from the front bench in the canoe I made a point of making sure my curvy ass was straining against my shorts. And when I got to the middle bench I squeezed myself in between Mr. Dylan's legs so that his crotch was right up against my ass.

He seemed a bit nervous as I took up position and then asked him to show me exactly what to do. His hands trembled just a bit as he reached around me and grabbed the oar over my hands. I was sure I could feel a bit of growth from his cock starting to press against me. As Mr. Dylan began to show me the motion of how to row properly I made the point of wrapping my legs and bare feet around his lower legs.

The thing is it was all bullshit. Who the hell couldn't figure out how to row a canoe? I intentionally fucked up so that I could be sitting between Mr. Dylan's legs with his arms around me as we rowed in unison.

I was effusive in my praise once it seemed I was finally 'getting it' and actually reached a hand back and put it on the back of Mr. Dylan's neck. "Thank you so much!" I almost squealed. "I'm getting it now!"

The thing I really liked is that Mr. Dylan - hard-ass that he was - didn't immediately move away from me after I said I was getting it. He stayed right where he was and so I began to flex my curvy ass against his crotch. Now I was sure I could feel him getting hard against me.

We were in that position for about ten minutes and I kept grinding and squeezing my ass cheeks against his crotch and rubbing my bare feet up and down his lower legs. I could tell he was a bit uncomfortable with things, but enjoying it too much to protest.

I noticed an island off to our left. I hadn't bothered to find out from Brianne where the places she, her father, and their friends played at, but I figured I'd take a chance on this one. "Oh that's beautiful," I almost cooed as I leaned back into Mr. Dylan a bit pretending to look.

"That's Osprey Island," he replied in somewhat short breath. I felt him brush some of my red hair away from his face. "Ordinarily there's usually a family of ospreys there, but we haven't seen a nest yet this year."

"Can we go explore?" I said with the exuberance of a young child.

"Well I don't know," he mumbled.

"Oh please Mr. Dylan?" I squeezed my ass cheeks together and was sure I felt the head of his cock against me.

"All right," he finally sighed. "Let's see you row over there yourself, it'll be a good test to see what you've learned."

At first I was worried when I heard him say that. But when I felt himself lean back a bit but keep his crotch pressed against me I knew things were going the way I wanted. With every stroke of the oar I'd rock myself back against him and by the time the canoe hit the little beach on his island I was sure Mr. Dylan was rock hard under his shorts.

"Oh wow this is cool," I breathed heavily. It wasn't the island I was referring to. It was feeling Mr. Dylan's cock against my curvy ass.

I finally stood up and stepped out of the canoe. As I did I made a point to linger my ass as close to him as I could. I had the feeling this was going to work!

Mr. Dylan remained in the canoe as I strolled up onto shore giving my hips an accentuated wiggle as I did. "This is so beautiful!" I said as I turned and beamed a smile at him. "Aren't you coming?"

"In a minute," he replied in a sheepish voice.

"Oh come on Mr. Dylan!" I chided him playfully as I ran back to canoe and tugged on his arm as I tossed my life jacket inside.

"Anna please," he protested, but not too intensely.

"Why?" I asked coyly.

"I need a minute," he replied flatly.

"I did most of the rowing," I placed my hands on my hips and gave him a playfully condescending look.

"It's not that," he sighed.

"Fine," I huffed. "While you do whatever, I'm gonna go for a swim, okay?"

"Okay," Mr. Dylan nodded.

I smiled at him with a devilish grin. Big mistake, sir!

"Anna!" he barked at me a moment later. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm going for a swim," I responded defiantly.

"Put your clothes on young lady!" he said with a slight growl in his voice.

At that point I was standing there with my top off, and with no bra my tits were out. My shorts were around my ankles with my thong down in them. "No!" I said as I kicked my shorts and thong away and then walked into the water.

"Jesus Christ Anna!" Mr. Dylan barked at me again. He finally crawled out of the canoe and walked onto the beach and scooped my clothes up. "Get back here and get dressed!"

"Man you are such a killjoy," I giggled from the water. "Don't you want to join me?"

"Damn it I am not kidding young lady," this time his voice was a full growl. "I swear if you don't get back up here and get dressed your ass will be shipped home before dinner is served!"

Oops! Maybe things weren't going as well as I'd hoped after all. I stood up sheepishly and glanced at Mr. Dylan. He didn't have the look of a guy who wanted to fuck me. In fact he looked quite mad.

So I shuffled out of the water. "Sorry sir," I said as I got up onto the sand. Even though I was standing naked in front of him I didn't feel the slight bit of sexual tension at all. How could I have misinterpreted things on the canoe so badly? Jesus I needed to talk to Brianne and figure some shit out.

"Just get dressed," Mr. Dylan huffed at me.

He passed my shirt and shorts and that's when I saw the tent-pole in his shorts. That emboldened me. "Sorry again," I said as I clutched my clothes against my belly, leaving my tits and pussy exposed. "I was just trying to have some fun."

He winced and closed his eyes and was about to speak.

But I cut him off. "And don't you dare tell me that camp isn't about having fun!"

"Not this kind of fun young lady," he snorted at me.

I glanced down to his crotch. The tent-pole was still there. So I just looked him in the eyes and smiled, then winked.

"That's it," he huffed. "You're heading home tonight. We won't tolerate this kind of behavior here!"

"Well good luck trying," I said flatly as I dropped my clothes to the ground and then sat down. "Because I'm not leaving." I eyed him knowingly. "Unless you want to physically remove me," I added coyly.

"If you stay here," he snorted. "You'll die of hunger, or probably thirst first."

"Great," I shrugged. "Then the camp will lose its accreditation and you'll be out of a job for letting a camper die. Good plan!"

"What the hell do you want Anna?" he sighed at me with heavy frustration in his voice.

I just diverted my gaze to the tent-pole still visible in his shorts and then looked at him and smiled with my eyebrows raised.

"No!" he replied defiantly. "That is NOT going to happen!"

"Oh come on Mr. Dylan," I cooed as I stood up slowly. "I felt you grinding yourself against me in the canoe. You can't tell me you don't want this," I held my hands out and smiled.

I was surprised that he averted his gaze away from me. "You grinded up against me," he said flatly.

"You didn't resist," I shot back quickly, but calmly as I walked towards him.

"Anna please," he said in a whisper.

I was right in front of him and I reached one hand down to his crotch and with the other I reached around his neck. "Mr. Dylan, please," I whispered. "I can't take being rejected."

I'm not sure if it was my last comment or the fact I was rubbing my hands over Mr. Dylan's crotch, but his demeanor seemed to soften. I got onto my tip toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I then guided my hand from his neck and down his muscular chest to join my other hand at his crotch. I gave him a coy smile as I dug my hands into his shorts and pulled his erect and twitching cock free.

"Ooh," I moaned softly. "Very nice," I smiled at him coyly again then got down onto my knees in the soft sand. I worked my hand over his cock slowly pumping it and marveling at. I'd never seen an uncut cock before - not even online - and it fascinated me a bit. I licked my lips and took a deep breath and then wrapped my mouth around his cock.

HOLY SHIT!!!! What an incredible sensation this was! Even though I'd practiced giving head on my dildo this was my first time with a cock in my mouth. It felt so surreal. There was a warmth to it that I could feel that I really enjoyed as I began to suck on him and work my head up and down his thick shaft.

I didn't even mind that he had hair over his pubic region and even over his balls. They had an equally warm feeling to them as I cupped them in one of my hands.

Mr. Dylan was breathing short and moaning softly as I continued to work my mouth over his cock. I had to keep myself from laughing as I thought to myself 'at least he's not correcting me again'.

The fact is I didn't think I needed any correcting. I was pretty sure I was doing it right, and besides I was loving it! Again just the sensation of his nice cock in my mouth was thrilling enough. But add to it the tasty bits of precum I got to taste as it oozed out of his cock? Wow!

As much as I was loving it there was something else I wanted to try. If Mr. Dylan's cock felt so much better in my mouth than my dildo did, then I could only imagine how much nicer it would feel up inside my pussy.

I gave his cock one slow last suck and then it fall from my mouth. I slowly stood up and pressed his cock against my bald pussy. I got up onto my tip-toes again and kissed Mr. Dylan on the lips.

He finally gave up completely. He reached his hands down and dug them into my round ass cheeks and gripped them firmly as he kept up our kiss and swirled his tongue inside my mouth.

He raised one hand to my shoulder and gently guided me back a few paces more up onto the beach and then he gently eased me to the ground.

He raised his head briefly and looked me in my eyes and I just gave him my best 'I'm begging for it look'. Maybe there was a touch of 'don't reject me' thrown in there for good measure. At any rate Mr. Dylan wiggled out of his shorts and took up position and began to guide his cock towards my pussy.

I bit my lip with anticipation as I felt his cock head press against my pussy lips. Then a moment later he slid up inside me.

SHIT!!!! This felt better than I could have imagined or hoped! The same warmth from his cock I felt in my mouth now radiated throughout my pussy and damn did it feel good! I loved the slow and sensual motion he had too. It was perfect!

I wondered to myself if he was thinking I was a virgin, but he had to know that there was no hymen to bust there now. Still he went slow and steady and it felt like he was filling up every nook and cranny inside my pussy.

I smiled and reached a hand and began to run my fingers through his salt and pepper hair. He had his face buried in my tits and was giving each one, and each nipple soft and sensual kisses and licks.

I eased a leg up around his waist as I had seen Brianne do with her father the night before, and moaned softly as he kept up his slow and steady pace. My moans got a bit louder when he found my g-spot and began to massage it with his cock head.

I hissed softly and dug my fingers into his hair and wrapped my leg tighter around his midsection as I felt myself cum. Oh wow! The sensation of it coating his cock and then getting pushed back into me was incredible.

I didn't think anything could ruin this moment, but a splash out in the water caught his attention and his motion stopped. He glanced over his shoulder and I looked out over the water too, but neither of us saw anything of concern.

When he glanced back at me I was worried that the look on his face meant this romp was over. I had to think fast.

I eased myself back a bit underneath him and then got to my feet. I reached down for his hand. "Come on," I breathed heavily to him. "Let's head inland for a bit more privacy."

He gave me a resigned look but I had a smile on my face a second later as he took my hand and stood up and let me lead him into the trees and bushes. There was a nice little clearing not fifteen feet away from us and when we got there I stopped and turned to him.

"This is perfect," I said with a bit of giddiness in my voice. "Will you please take me from behind?"

I didn't even wait for him to answer. I leaned into a soft sandy area and put one hand up against an upright tree and then perched my foot on a fallen one and leaned over. It took him a moment, but I didn't even need to look back at him. He was right there taking up position behind me, and an instant later I felt his cock slide back up inside me.

"Oh yes," I moaned loudly as I felt him enter me even deeper than before. He gently gripped my hips and he guided his nice, thick cock in and out of my pussy. My big tits gently swayed beneath me as we got into a great rhythm. I could still feel the warm sun against my skin as well as a wonderful breeze wafting over the water and over my body. I suddenly got why so many people liked fucking outdoors.

I felt myself cum a few more times but I had no idea how long we'd been going at it. My head was swimming with pleasure at how good it felt to have a man's cock inside me. And an older man at that!

I heard Mr. Dylan's breath get a bit shorter and his grip on my hips tightened a bit. He was close. He picked up his pace a bit then began to whimper a bit. He caught me a bit off-guard.

"I can't," he finally said, even though he was still fucking me.

"Can't what?" I huffed in confusion.

"I can't cum inside you," he said in earnest. He slowed and then stopped his motion and let go of my hips.

Holy shit! I hadn't even considered that. I wasn't on the pill. Fortunately years of watching porn on my computer had me come up with an alternate idea.

I leaned forward and let his cock slip out of my pussy. "You mean you can't cum inside my pussy, right?" I smiled at him as I lowered myself to my knees. "You can cum inside my mouth, though. No harm in that?"

I took his cock into my mouth and it only took seconds before he blew his load. WOW! What an incredible sensation! Feeling his hot goo spew forth and coat the inside of my mouth was amazing. As I hungrily swallowed it all down - hey, it didn't taste bad at all - why were some women so averse to this? - I also greedily sucked on his cock, coaxing as much cum out of it as I could.

I gave his cock a few more slow and gentle sucks and felt him start to wither a bit. I was so proud of myself for this moment! Yet on the other hand I was bit disappointed I didn't get to feel cum inside my pussy. I bet that would have even better! I made a note to ask Brianne if there was any way to get me access to the pill while at camp.

I finally let his cock out of my mouth and beamed a smile up at him. "Thank you so much Mr. Dylan!"

He just nodded with an air of week surrender. He gently put a hand to my face and then quickly turned and headed back to the beach.

After I'd gotten dressed we got back into the canoe and began rowing back for camp. There was a strained silence going on though and I wasn't sure how to deal with it.

When we got back to camp I exited the canoe and Mr. Dylan just sat there. "Aren't you coming?" I asked innocently.

"Shortly," came his terse, yet calm response.

"Is everything okay sir?" I asked hesitantly.

He smiled warmly at me. "Of course Anna," he nodded at me. "We'll talk later."

I smiled and nodded back at him. I didn't think he'd rat us out or anything. If he did his ass would be in more trouble than mine. So I happily strode off to tell Brianne about my day of canoeing with Mr. Dylan.

******

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Brianne asked excitedly. "Dylan?"

"Shit Bri," Natalie nervously glanced around. "Lower your voice!"

"Sorry Nat," Brianne chuckled. "But seriously! Isn't your jaw on the fucking floor right now hearing this news?"

"Yes," Natalie giggled back. "But I don't think we should broadcast it to the whole camp."

I was thrilled that my new friends were so impressed with my conquest.

"So where the hell did it happen?" Brianne asked as we walked away from the camp to keep our conversation private.

"He called it Osprey Island," I replied.

"Oh I know it," Brianne smiled as she took my arm. "I've gotten laid there before too."

"I haven't," Natalie sighed. "And now a first year newbie beats me to it," she glanced over her shoulder and lowered her voice to a whisper. "And does it with hard-ass Mr. Dylan!"

We all laughed.

"So how was it?" Brianne asked.

"It was great," I confessed. "Absolutely spectacular."

"Really?" Natalie said in amazement. "You'd think a hard-ass like that would be a dud when it comes to fucking. So," she gazed back at camp again to ensure we were still alone and out of earshot. "How was his cock."

"Nice," I nodded. "Long, thick," I gestured playfully with my hands. "And uncut."

"No shit," Brianne giggled.

"Listen Bri," I remembered I needed to ask her something. "Something came up while we were doing it. I'm not on the pill or anything," I confessed.

"Oh shit," she laughed. "I didn't even think to ask you about it," she shook her head and patted me on the shoulder. "It's not a problem. We can get Petrie to take you to the camp nurse and get you set up."

"Thanks," I exhaled heavily with relief. "So how was your guys' day of canoeing?"

Natalie related how she and Kristie had found a nice secluded spot and took turns sitting on each other's faces. While Brianne said she and her dad had their usual, spectacular, fun.

I smiled at Brianne. She was so open and free about her sexual relationship with her father. I envied her for that. Even though I was the amazing one who'd just taken the hard-ass Mr. Dylan into my pussy, Brianne was still fucking her father. I was hoping to learn more about their relationship during our time here.

******

Kristie and Tracey had joined us and the five of us related tales of how our days had gone. But that fun was quickly extinguished when Mr. Bishop strode towards us.

"Okay Anna," he said in a stern voice. "What the hell happened between you and Mike Dylan today?"

"Why?" I asked nervously. "What did he say?"

"That he's leaving," Mr. Bishop said flatly. "Today. Right now as a matter of fact. He tendered his resignation and just drove off."

"She fucked him daddy," Brianne blurted out with a laugh.

"Shit Bri!" I almost shouted in mock anger. The other girls all had their hands up to their mouths to stifle their laughter.

Mr. Bishop stared at us with his mouth open. "Pardon me?" he finally asked in total astonishment.

"I know," Brianne chuckled. "That was my reaction too when I heard."

"Oh for crying out loud," he moaned loudly and buried his face into his hands. "Anna honey, do you realize how much trouble you could've gotten into?"