Anna Goes to Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
647 Followers

"Um," I straightened up and cleared my throat. "Yes sir. I was very aware of that fact when it did appear Mr. Dylan might be able to resist my feminine wiles."

More laughter ensured.

"All right," he moaned again. "Enough, please," he sighed. He shook his head at us. "Well," he sighed again. "You're lucky he just packed up and left. But his departure is raising questions."

"Oh daddy," Brianne chided him as she stood up and walked over to him. "We've faced questions before and we've always been fine."

"I know, but remember your romp with the head cook?" he playfully glared at her. "You're lucky he kept his mouth shut."

Brianne just rolled her eyes then looked at me. "He loves to keep throwing that one back in my face."

"Actually Brianne," Tracey interjected. "It did seem like things were a little dicey there for awhile."

"It was all under control," Brianne sighed. "You just have to lie good. Anna? Do you have that skill?"

I looked her dead in the eye. "I find you beautiful Brianne," I said stone-faced.

Laughter followed. Brianne simply smiled and bowed at me. "So," she said as the laughter died down. "What happened between you and Mr. Dylan today?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary," I replied matter-of-factly. "I did make mention of the fact that I was put off by the fact that my father shipped me here for three weeks. I also added that what kind of father doesn't want to spend as much time with his daughter as he can before she goes off to college or something?"

"Very good," Brianne smiled and nodded at me. "Now," she continued. "At the time were you aware that Mr. Dylan has two daughters of his own?"

"I was not," I said with a shake of my head.

"You see daddy?" Brianne said confidently as she looked at her father. "All Anna did was unknowingly touch a nerve in Mr. Dylan. And he decided he's rather spend these three weeks with his own girls than here with a bunch of strangers."

"Fine," Mr. Bishop sighed with a roll of his eyes. "You girls have obviously planned this out well."

"One other thing daddy," Brianne tugged at his arm as he turned to leave. "Can you set Anna up with Ms. Petrie? She needs to get on birth control."

"Right," he winced with a sarcastic tone in his voice. "Sometimes I forget the joys that come with being a councilor at an all-girls' camp."

"Oh you love it daddy," Brianne chided him. She kissed him on the lips and let him head back to the camp.

The rest of us bid him goodbye until later. As I watched him walk off something struck me. He said we'd 'planned' things well. The thing is it wasn't planned at all.

Sure on the dock I came up with idea of trying to seduce Mr. Dylan but I hadn't given it any forethought and everything I did was purely off the cuff. And the lies I told under Brianne's 'interrogation'? Made up on the fly.

I was impressed with myself.

******

That evening after dinner Mr. Bishop beckoned me out of the cafeteria and I followed. When we got out there the sun was just beginning to set over the lake. He walked down to the dock and I followed without a word.

He lit a cigarette and exhaled heavily. "All is well Anna," he said with a smile. "The other councilors and I had a chat before dinner and they seem to accept that Mike, Mr. Dylan, just got too homesick finally. And I told them I talked to you and they seem to buy it all."

"Thanks Mr. Bishop," I smiled warmly at him. "I appreciate it. And I'm sorry to have put you in this position. I guess I didn't think things through too well," I finished with a giggle.

"It's all right hon," he smiled at me again as he took another puff of his smoke. God! He looked so sexy in the near twilight. "In all honesty I'm as impressed as Brianne. How you got that rigid bastard to fuck you is beyond me."

"Oh really?" I playfully chided him. "You said last night that I might be able to tempt you away from your daughter," I reached forward and took the cigarette from his hand and took a puff of it myself. I struggled not to cough - or hell, even throw up - but I wanted to look older to him for some reason. "Is it so hard to believe that I could get him?"

"Yes," he smiled as he took the cigarette back in a courteous manner. "And, no. Don't get me wrong Anna, you are hot as hell. I just never thought Mike would succumb to it," he chuckled and shook his head as he tossed the cigarette to the ground and butted it out with his foot. "At any rate," he said with a deep breath. "I've spoken with Ms. Petrie and she'll be by early tomorrow to take you to the nurse and get you your birth control pills."

"Thanks Mr. Bishop," I beamed a smile at him.

"Don't mention it," he smiled back. "Why don't you head on back inside? I'll see you later tonight."

******

When Mr. Bishop arrived in the cabin that I shared with his daughter, all five of us were in there and naked waiting for him. Kristie, Natalie and Tracey all greeted him warmly when he arrived.

I quickly found out that this was the usual course of action on the second night. Previously it was the four girls who'd be waiting for him. Each would have a thong in their hand and they'd be tossed into a bag. And whomever's thong was pulled? That's who Mr. Bishop would fuck that night. This night there'd be five thongs.

Or would there?

"Whoa young lady," Mr. Bishop said to me as I saw him pop a blue pill and chase it down with a drink of water. "No birth control? No thong."

"What?" I was crestfallen. I was actually looking forward to the chance to fuck Mr. Bishop.

"Yeah come on dad," Brianne chided him. "She already fucked Dylan without birth control. Just don't cum inside her pussy if you draw her thong."

"Fine," he rolled his eyes.

I gleefully tossed my red thong into the bag. Unfortunately for me it was Tracey's blue thong that got pulled.

She was SO thrilled! Now I knew I wanted to fuck Mr. Bishop. Not only was he a hot older man, but I'd seen him fuck his daughter and that looked good to me. Now Tracey was psyched, so she must have had him before and knew it was going to be good.

Brianne and I relaxed on my cot in a bit of an embrace as we watched. Kristie and Natalie had set up some towels and were on the floor locked in a sixty-nine.

I nestled myself back up against Brianne as her father took up position behind Tracey who was on her hands and knees on Brianne's cot.

"What was that blue pill he took?" I whispered to Brianne as I rested my head against her tits and she caressed mine.

She shrugged. "Probably Viagra," she said as her father slid his cock up into Tracey's waiting pussy. "Could have been Aleve."

"Wow," I whispered. I got the Aleve part of it. Even my father took it from time to time. But Viagra? I didn't think her father needed it.

"He doesn't NEED it," Brianne whispered into my ear as I turned a bit a began to rub her tits as we watched her father plunge his cock in and out of Tracey's pussy. "But he is getting older and I may be wearing him out a bit," she chuckled softly.

I glanced over towards Kristie and Natalie. Kristie was on top and was faced away from the cot where Mr. Bishop was fucking Tracey. She kept her face dutifully buried between Natalie's legs.

Natalie on the other hand would occasionally tilt her head back away from Kristie's pussy and glance back at the action on Brianne's cot. She'd watch for an a few moments then bury her face back into Kristie's pussy.

I looked back over at Brianne's cot. Mr. Bishop was drilling in and out of Tracey like a jackhammer.

"God," I whispered to Brianne as our hands continued to roam over each other. "Why does he go at her so fast?"

"That's the way she likes it," Brianne whispered back in a hoarse tone. "Look," she pulled me closer to her and my face was up against her right tit. "See the smile on her face?"

I looked and saw it myself. Tracey's face showed nothing but pure pleasure as Mr. Bishop drilled her from behind. Her eyes were clamped shut but she had a HUGE smile on her face. It was barely audible but I could hear her hissing 'yes' every time Mr. Bishop thrust his cock into her. The girl was in heaven.

My pussy was soaked as Brianne and I laid back caressing each other. "Doesn't it bother you to watch your dad fuck another girl?" I whispered to her.

"No," she smiled at me. "I thought it would when we first came here, but daddy has seen me fuck other men too. We always come home to each other," she whispered back and she twirled her fingers through my red hair.

I glanced over and saw Kristie and Natalie still going hard at it and a smile crossed my face. This was the coolest place ever. I was wondering at that moment if I should have offered to please Brianne but just then my attention was diverted back to her father and Tracey.

He was close. Tracey collapsed on the cot and was now flat on her belly. Mr. Bishop kept drilling his cock in and out of her, and Tracey reached her legs back and put her feet on Mr. Bishop's taut ass and I heard her urge him to cum inside her.

Brianne bit into her lower lip and then turned and grinned at me. "That's my daddy," she cooed.

Mr. Bishop lingered for a moment or two after he pumped his cum into Tracey's waiting pussy before he finally stood up slowly. "I have to go," he said with a heavy sigh. He reached down for his shorts and t-shirt.

Brianne and I were still caressing each other and I glanced over and saw that Kristie and Natalie were laying back and doing the same as Bri and I were.

Tracey finally raised her head. "Thank you SO much Mr. Bishop," she practically wheezed.

I found it so endearing when Mr. Bishop went to the side of the cot and caressed Tracey's face and then kissed her on the lips! "My pleasure as always hon," he said softly to her.

He grunted a bit as he stood up. "Okay now girls," he took a deep breath. "Remember to be back in your cabins before bed-check."

Three 'yes sirs' came forth. Tracey's was in the tone of a girl who too satisfied to say anything else. Kristie and Natalie's tones weren't much different.

"And," Mr. Bishop glanced over at me and Brianne. He paused and a smile crossed his face. "Don't forget Anna," he finally continued after lingering his look over his daughter and myself as we continued to caress each other's naked bodies. "Bright and early tomorrow with Ms. Petrie."

"Yes sir," I cooed back to him.

******

After the other three girls left our cabin Brianne and stayed on my cot gently caressing each other's naked bodies and that's where we fell asleep.

Early the next morning I slowly opened my eyes. I reached down to the floor to my bag and pulled my phone out and squinted at the time. It was quarter to seven. I groaned at the ridiculous thought of being up this early but I did have to get going. I needed to shower before Ms. Petrie took me to the camp nurse.

I eased out of the cot carefully so as not to wake Brianne and tossed on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. I brought my make-up bag, my towel and a change of clothes and headed out of the cabin. Just as I closed the door quietly behind me I heard Ms. Petrie approaching from behind me.

"Oh good you're up already," she said quietly, her voice breaking the early morning soft noises of birds chirping and water lapping against the shore. "I was just coming to wake you."

"Do I have time to shower first?" I asked quietly as I approached her.

"Of course dear," she smiled warmly at me. "Usually the shower isn't open till seven am, but I'll come with you to allow it."

"Thanks very much," I smiled back as we turned and headed to the showers.

Indeed there was a sign on the door saying campers were not permitted to use the shower before seven am, nor after ten pm. But since I had a councilor with me it made it okay.

Ms. Petrie unlocked the door and guided me inside. She then locked the door after we were both inside.

I started up the shower and then headed to the sinks. I hung my towel up then got undressed. I pulled the shampoo and conditioner out of my make-up bag and then turned to the shower. And was stopped dead in my tracks.

Mr. Petrie stood next to the stall untying her hair and running her hands through it. She also happened to be completely naked. "Do you mind if I join you? After all we do have fifteen minutes."

"No," I said with a shrug "Of course not."

We were both under the water moment later and Ms. Petrie was running her hands all over my naked and wet body. "So you fucked Mike Dylan," she said coyly as she gave my breasts a gentle squeeze.

"I did," I giggled. I bit my lip and raised my hands and began to massage Ms. Petrie's arms.

"Very nice," Ms. Petrie smiled at me. "I didn't that man ever fucked."

I laughed softly, still proud of how amazed everyone was of what I'd done. Ms. Petrie leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss. "Kristie also told me how you pleasured her here in the shower yesterday," she added softly.

I don't know why but I felt my cheeks redden a bit. Although I was told by Kristie that Ms. Petrie would like me. She certainly seemed to.

"May I show you something Anna?" she whispered to me.

"Of course," I replied. "Please."

A moment later I was leaning against the shower wall as Kristie had done the day before. Ms. Petrie was behind me on her knees pushing two fingers in and out of my pussy.

"You see," she explained. "It's important to make sure you stimulate the g-spot each time your fingers go in," she paused as she pushed deep inside me, hitting my g-spot. "And out," she continued, sliding her fingers back over the same spot.

"Uh huh," I mumbled my response. I was concentrating more on how incredible this felt. It was wonderful! I felt myself getting close and bit my lower lip in anticipation.

"Then," Ms. Petrie added. "For the added enjoyment of your partner you can include some anal stimulation."

I was about to protest. I wasn't really too interested in ass play at all. But I didn't have a chance to say a word. Ms. Petrie had jammed her face against my butt cheeks and began darting her tongue over my asshole.

HOLY SHIT!!!! I came straight away! I felt myself coat Ms. Petrie's fingers with my thick goo. She kept going and I shivered with delight. She pressed her tongue against me and dug it a bit inside.

OH MY GOD!!!! I didn't just cum this time. I felt myself spurt cum over Ms. Petrie's hand and I even felt some spew from my pussy.

So obviously I was wrong about the ass play thing. Clearly I was a fan.

I didn't want this incredible pleasure to end, but we were running out of alone time. Ms. Petrie and I swapped positions and I was behind her with my fingers up her pussy. I was amazed that for an older woman she was still pretty tight and incredibly wet.

Moaning her approval at my motion with my hands Ms. Petrie instructed me to put my tongue on her asshole.

I took a deep breath. I loved how her pussy felt on my hand, and loved it even more when I felt her thick cum on my fingers. But this was something I'd never done before. Still before I got here I'd never fucked a man, sucked a cock, or eaten another girl's pussy. And those had all gone extremely well. So I went for it.

I was amazed at how much I liked it and how hot it was! I was totally into it! I loved darting my tongue over Ms. Petrie's asshole. It was giving her so much pleasure as I felt her cum over and over. I could also feel my own pussy tingling as I continued to work away.

Ms. Petrie eased herself away from me and then turned and smiled at me. She beckoned me to my feet. "That was wonderful child," she kissed me softly. "You are very talented," she added as our lips parted.

"I had a good teacher," I smiled back at her. Then I leaned in and kissed her.

We lingered in an embrace for a few moments under the water before Ms. Petrie pulled away. "Well you finish showering," she said softly. "I need to dry off and get dressed before I unlock the door."

"Got it," I smiled at her and gave her a wink.

******

I was already dried off and dressed and fixing my hair at the mirrors before the first campers made their way in to shower.

I quickly finished up and then quickly diverted back to the cabin to drop off my towel and make-up bag before joining Ms. Petrie as she escorted me to the nurse's office.

Once there things went smoothly. Ms. Petrie vouched for me and said she did have my medical information, including the name of my family doctor, but must have misfiled it. She assured the nurse once it was located she'd provide all that information. However it did say that I was on the pill before I came here. I had just foolishly forgotten to bring them with me.

"Well fine," the nurse sighed. "For the life of me I can't understand why a young lady at an all-girl's camp needs birth control."

"You know she has to keep it up even when she's not having sex," Ms. Petrie chided the nurse. "What do you think the first thing she's going to do when she gets home?" Ms. Petrie folded her arms under her breasts. "Probably have sex with her boyfriend. If she hasn't been taking her birth control for three weeks prior?"

"Point taken," the older woman said with a sigh as she glanced at me.

"Sorry," I said with a shrug. "I have my vices."

A short time later I had my first set of birth control pills as Ms. Petrie and I left the nurses office.

"Okay scoot," she said to me. "It's almost time for breakfast. Drop those off in your cabin and then get to the cafeteria," she gave me a playful swat on the backside as she shooed me away.

"Hey Ms. Petrie?" I paused when were about ten feet apart. "Thanks. For everything."

She smiled warmly at me. "Just go child," she playfully chided me. "And hurry up!"

******

After breakfast me, Brianne and the other girls participated in some lame arts that bored me to tears. Then it was lunch and a few hours of free-time.

While some of the other girls at camp used the free-time to take a swim or go for a canoe or write in their journals or whatever, the Freaky Fivesome snuck away from camp and found a secluded area that Brianne knew well.

Once we got there we all stripped down and then I showed Kristie what Ms. Petrie had demonstrated to me in in shower that morning.

"Oh holy shit!" Kristie moaned loudly. "That is JUST how she does it!"

I felt a smile cross my face as I darted my tongue all around Kristie's ass and worked my fingers in and out of her pussy making sure I hit her g-spot each time.

Kristie reward me by cumming all over my fingers and hand. And I was quite proud of myself when I noticed her legs shaking as the last orgasm went through her. I was even more proud when she slumped to the ground afterwards with tears of pleasure on her cheeks.

"That was SO fucking incredible," she moaned softly to me.

"Glad you enjoyed it," I gave her a wink. Then I glanced over my shoulder at the other three. Natalie and Tracey were both playing with their pussies, while Brianne just sat there with a look of pride on her face. "Who's next?"

"I'll give it a go," Tracey quickly got to her feet and scurried over.

"Brace yourself," Kristie moaned and laughed at the same time. "She's as good as Ms. Petrie, if not better."

"Wow," Tracey beamed a smile at me and put a hand to my face. "You know I like it fast and deep right?"

"I think I can accommodate you," I said with a warm smile I saw reflected a bit in Tracey's glasses.

She bent over in front of me and I slid my fingers up inside her with ease, since they were still coated with Kristie's cum. I bit my lip as I teased her a bit by going slow at first. She moaned loudly and rocked her hips as I stimulated her g-spot. She rocked herself gently back against me and I knew she wanted me to go faster. I paused for a moment and kept my two fingers pressed against her g-spot and rubbed it slowly.

"Oh god," Tracey let out a soft, low wail. I felt her cum ooze over my fingers.

sds195
sds195
647 Followers