Anna Goes to Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and then pulled my fingers back and then drove them in again and began to go faster. I made sure I hit her g-spot each time though.

"Shit, yes!" Tracey hissed. Her left leg began to tremble as I felt her cum again. The same short hissed 'yeses' that she'd blurted out the night before when Mr. Bishop pounded her pussy with his cock were apparent again too.

I smiled as I licked up the crack of Tracey's meaty ass cheeks and then began to dart my tongue over her asshole.

"Oh god yes!" Tracey wailed her approval. I felt her squirt her cum forth this time. Tracey didn't have the same athletic build as Ms. Petrie nor Kristie. Her big, curvy butt cheeks enveloped my face and I kind of liked it. They were pillowy soft and wiggled with her rocking motion.

All of a sudden I had an idea. I shifted my position slightly as I continued to dart my tongue over and into her asshole, and push two fingers of my right hand in and out of her pussy in a fast motion. But I managed to reach forward with my left hand and I began to work a finger over her clit.

That put Tracey into orbit! She wailed probably more loudly than she should have since we weren't THAT far from camp. Still she came almost non-stop! She ground her ass back against me and my tongue was firmly inside her so I gave it a little swirl. Her left leg nearly buckled it was shaking so much! And she kept cumming! My hand, and even my wrist were coated with her thick goo!

Tracey let out one more long, loud moan and then pulled herself away from me suddenly and collapsed in a heap next to Kristie. She nestled up against Kristie and laid her head on her thigh.

"Holy fuck," she exhaled heavily. "That was SO good!"

"Glad you liked it," I smiled warmly at her. I looked down at my hand coated with her cum and couldn't resist bringing my fingers to my mouth and licking them clean.

"God," Tracey continued to breathe heavily. "When you started working my clit," she trailed off. She laid her head back on Kristie's thighs and pulled her glasses off and wiped sweat from her face. "I mean, fuck!"

"How come you didn't work my clit?" Kristie asked sounding a bit disappointed.

"It just came to me," I said in a apologetic tone. "Next time I will though," I added with a smile. "But," I turned my head over my shoulder. "We still have two more to..." I paused as I saw what was going on behind me.

Brianne and Natalie were laying back, legs locked around each others' waist as they rubbed their pussies together.

"Well I guess you two couldn't wait," I giggled.

"We were gonna play rock, scissor, paper to see who'd get to go next," Brianne moaned to me. "But we're running out of time and have to get back soon."

"So," Natalie moaned. "Why don't you come over here and sit on my face? You deserve to cum to before we head back."

******

The Freaky Fivesome were all dressed and headed back to camp for afternoon activities. Brianne locked her elbow around mine and smiled at me as we walked along.

"I have to tell you," she whispered to me with a smile. "I am SO fucking impressed with you!"

"Thanks," I smiled back.

"No seriously," Brianne kept her voice low as the other three walked ahead of us. "Those three?" Brianne gestured with her head. "All of them showed an interest online, but once we got here?" she raised her eyebrows. "They had to be eased into things."

"Really?" I said quietly. That shocked me a bit since they all seemed very open and what they liked.

"Well," Brianne giggled softly. "It certainly didn't long to ease them in."

I smiled and then stopped walking. "Listen Bri," I whispered as the other three kept walking ahead of us. "It's not that I'm not enjoying myself," I sighed. "Because, believe me, I am," I chuckled. "But I'm kind of craving more cock."

"My kinda girl," Brianne smiled at me as she ran her hand over my red hair. "Don't worry," she glanced at the other three who were almost back to camp. "My daddy will fuck you at some point."

"God I HOPE so," I leaned into her and smiled.

"Besides," Brianne smiled back at me. "My dad told me what the schedule is. On Tuesday he and Ms. Petrie are on overnight duty. That'll be our night to sneak out of camp. Then we can all have some fun!" she grinned at me.

Brianne explained to me that two councilors were required to be on duty every night. They'd get to sleep but would have to wake up every two hours and do a walk around the camp and a check of each cabin.

"Are you serious?" I whispered to her. "Who was on duty last night?"

"I dunno," Brianne shrugged. "Why?"

"We were sleeping in the same cot!" I was genuinely worried.

"Oh don't worry about it," Brianne said with a wave of her hand as she locked elbows with me and guided me back to camp. "Whoever was on if they had any concerns," she said without a whit of worry in her voice. "Either would have confronted us about it already, or," she paused and stopped walking. "They would have asked my daddy. And, he can lie too," she smiled at me. "Oh," she made a face. "Anna told me that she was upset that she inadvertently made Mr. Dylan leave camp and Brianne slept with her to comfort her," she chuckled. "He's good at lying too. He has to be since he's fucking his daughter."

We both laughed.

"Okay," I sighed. "So what happens on Tuesday when we sneak out of camp? Is there a boy's camp nearby?"

"Oh hell no," Brianne almost spat. "Do you really want to fuck some bearded doofus with a man-bun?"

I playfully put a finger to my chin as if I was pondering the question. "Um, no."

"Exactly," she smiled at me as we began walking back to camp. "We go to town," she said in a low voice as we neared the site. "To a place you're guaranteed to have an older man to fuck."

We were back at camp so I couldn't ask Brianne what she meant, but I was certainly intrigued!

******

That afternoon the campers were split apart into three groups. Those that wanted to take an art class, those who wanted to hike, and those that wanted to try archery.

Mr. Bishop was the archery instructor. Guess where the Freaky Fivesome chose to spend their afternoon?

It was such a blast having Mr. Bishop instruct me in archery! He made no bones about rubbing his crotch against my ass as he gripped my hips to show me the proper stance.

Tracey, Natalie, and Kristie all received the same kinds of hands-on attention. Brianne didn't need much, since she was already pretty good - hell, her father WAS the archery instructor - but when he did give his daughter some pointers, he's ease up against her too.

But the other girls who were there? He was a complete gentleman with each of them. He was strictly teaching each of them how to use a bow properly.

I smiled to myself as I took aim and wondered how many of the other girls longed to have Mr. Bishop grind his semi-hard cock against their backsides.

"Don't get any ideas," Brianne whispered to me in a giggle as she straightened up to take another shot. "My daddy is fucking me tonight." She drew her bow back and let loose and almost got a bulls-eye.

"Aw," I playfully protested. "That seems a little unfair." I drew my bow and let loose, and almost missed the target.

"Do you need more help Anna?" Mr. Bishop called from behind me.

"Yes," I sighed in my best helpless voice. I looked at Brianne and she smiled and mouthed the word 'bitch' at me.

I couldn't help but giggle.

A moment later Mr. Bishop was behind me again grinding his crotch into my backside, with his arms around me telling me what to do.

I shot facing right, while Brianne shot facing left. So we were facing each other as her father ground his cock against my ass.

Brianne had fun with it. Each time she'd draw an arrow, she slide it up over her crotch and look at her father.

I didn't protest because it seemed to make Mr. Bishop's cock swell against me even more.

I let loose with another shot and almost got a bulls-eye! "Yay!," I called out and ground my backside up against him.

I glanced back and saw Mr. Bishop look over his shoulder. A second later he leaned in and kissed me on the neck. "Well done young lady!" he exclaimed as he stood up straight and moved away from me.

I looked over my shoulder as Mr. Bishop walked away surveying the other archery participants. Then I glanced back at Brianne.

She had a devilish smile on her face as she loaded another arrow into her bow. "I think my daddy likes you," she whispered.

I felt my pussy tingling as I drew another arrow myself.

******

After dinner I noticed Mr. Bishop heading out of the cafeteria and I excused myself from my group to follow him.

When I got outside I noticed him near the dock smoking a cigarette. "Mr. Bishop?" I called out before moving towards him.

He chuckled as he saw me approaching him. "This is two nights in a row Anna," he smiled at me as he took a drag of his smoke. "People might start talking."

"Then we lie," I shrugged as I stood in front of him. "Do you mind?" I gestured towards his cigarette and he shrugged. I took it from him and took a drag. The good news is I only had to stop myself from coughing this time, and not throwing up.

"Do you really smoke Anna?" Mr. Bishop asked me as I passed his cigarette back to him.

"Every now and then," I lied.

"Oh," he replied, sounding unconvinced. "Well me too." he added with a smile. "Generally only after meals, only dinner if I can manage it. And," he sighed. "Of course when I drink."

"Same here," I shrugged with a playful giggle.

"Does your father know about it?" he asked coyly as he passed his cigarette back to me.

I was impressed with myself that I was able to take a good drag and not even show the semblance of coughing or gagging. "My father doesn't know what I'm really doing here," I smiled as I passed the cigarette back to him.

"I understand," he replied with a smile. "The other girls," he added - and I knew he meant Tracey, Natalie and Kristie - "Their fathers' don't know either. But." he dropped his cigarette to the ground and butted it out with his foot. "They all come from single parent families where their fathers left." he eyed me curiously. "You still live with your father, right?

"I do," I smiled at him as I admired his face and physique as the sun began to set. "Can I ask you an honest question Mr. Bishop?" I found the courage to ask.

"Sure," he eyed me curiously as he replied.

"How is it you ended up fucking your daughter?" I was shocked myself at the blunt nature of my question.

"Oh," he chuckled. "That?"

I immediately regretted asking him. "I'm sorry." I blurted out. "You don't need to answer that," I turned to walk away.

"Anna?" Mr. Bishop said calmly. "It's okay," he beckoned me back to him.

I turned and slowly walked up to him. He pulled his pack of smokes out of his pocket and the quickly shoved them back in.

"Here's the thing," he sighed. "When Brianne's mother left we were both upset about it. Her probably more than me. But," he sighed. "I think she made her mission to fuck me to get back at her mother for leaving us."

"Oh Mr. Bishop," I reached a hand out and put it on his arm. "Brianne loves you."

He placed his hand over mine and smiled at me. "I know she does." he said.

I stood there mesmerized by his eyes and his rugged good looks. "And,." I blurted out. "I'm sorry again about what I did with Mr. Dylan."

"Oh hon," he chuckled as he pulled me into a hug. "We're past that." he sighed as he hugged me close to him.

I nestled my head against his firm chest. "But I could have fucked this up for everyone." I almost sobbed into his chest.

"Well," he caressed my back as we were embraced. "It's not that big of a deal since this our last year here."

******

Brianne and I bid a good night to our three friends as they headed back to their cabins before bed-check. We were both putting something on so as not be naked when whatever councilor checked in on us.

"So I was talking with your dad after dinner," I said. "And he said this is your last year coming here.

"Yeah," Brianne sighed as she flipped her long blonde mane back after pulling on a night shirt. "There was some thought given to me coming on board as a councilor," she shrugged.

"So then you and your father could indoctrinate more young girls to your wicked ways?" I giggled.

"Something like that," she giggled back. "Bitch," she grinned as she said it. "But the thing is, dad bought a cottage a few years ago," she explained as she sat on the edge of her cot. "Real cheap too," she continued. "But it also needed a lot of work," she rolled her eyes. "Next summer it'll be ready and that's where daddy and I will be."

"Nice," I nodded to her. "Is it on a lake or anything?"

"Oh yeah," she grinned. "There's a nice beach right out back and everything. And," she gave me a knowing look. "It's very isolated."

"I envy you," I smiled as I pulled my pillow on to my waist and snuggled against it. "That sounds like a great way to spend your summer. All alone with your hot dad and doing it whenever you like."

"We do that the rest of the year too," she giggled at me as she laid back and let out a contented sigh. "But," she added as she propped herself up on her elbows. "We won't always be alone," she winked at me. "I've already told the other three that they would have to come and visit. I want you too as well."

"Thanks Bri," I smiled warmly at her. "That means a lot to me."

She gave me a short wave of her hand. "Think nothing of it," she smiled. "I think you rock."

******

Bed check happened, and as soon as that was over Brianne and I stripped down and waited for her father to show up.

When he did I got to suck his cock a bit with Brianne by my side. In the end though I still slid onto my cot and watched a father and daughter fucking each other. Maybe it was my newfound sexual courage or something, but I had no problem having my legs spread apart and playing with pussy.

I could tell that Brianne saw me and she smiled at me several times as her father shoved his cock in and out of her pussy.

When Mr. Bishop was done he glanced over at me and saw me playing with my pussy. "Holy shit Anna," he almost laughed. "I wished I had a bit more stamina."

"Don't worry about it Mr. Bishop," I cooed to him as I pulled my fingers out of my pussy and gave them a slow lick. "It'll happen in due time."

He winked at me, got dressed then kissed his daughter and left.

"Christ get over here," Brianne breathed heavily at me. "Do you have any idea how hot you looked fingering yourself?"

I giggled as I bounced off my cot and went over to her. "You and your dad have that effect on me," I said as I eased myself down. I was about to put my head between her legs and suck her father's cum out of her pussy as I had before.

"No," Brianne put her hand on my shoulder gently. "Get up here," she gestured to me. "Let's do it sixty-nine. I want to taste you," she practically hissed at me.

I bit my lower lip with anticipation and then smiled at her. "Okay," I said with a shrug.

I shifted my position and swung my left leg over her body when it hit me. "You know," I said as I glanced back at her. "I haven't seen you eat pussy yet."

"I've done it plenty of times," she moaned to me. She raised her head slightly. "You can check with Petrie," she smiled. "But I only do it when I want to. And now," she raised her eyebrows. "I want to. Get that bald twat of yours down here. AND get your face onto mine."

"Yes ma'am," I grinned at her.

HOLY SHIT!!!! I wanted to raise my head and tell Brianne she should eat pussy more often especially if it was mine! She was doing this thing with her tongue on my clit that had me cumming almost non-stop!

But I didn't want to raise my head, since I was enjoying licking Mr. Bishop's cum out of her and making her cum as well. . ******

Monday played out much like the day before. Some activities with not much action. Free time where the Freaky Fivesome played like crazy and then an evening of the five of us being naked in the cabin Brianne and I shared.

Ms. Petrie even showed up that evening and played with us for a bit before the other three had to head off before bed-check.

I laid in my cot with a contented smile on my face and waited for the next day.

******

As we headed for breakfast I asked Brianne exactly what was going to happen.

"After bed check," she whispered to me as we headed to the cafeteria. "My dad or Ms. Petrie will come by and give us an 'all clear'," she explained. "Then? We sneak out of camp and head to town."

"How do we get there?" I asked. I remembered the town she spoke of. My dad and I passed through it as we came here, and it seemed pretty far away.

"We walk though the woods," Brianne gestured with her head. "It's not as far as you think," she smiled at me. "It's only about a fifteen minute walk."

I nodded. "And what do we do when we get there?" I asked with giddy anticipation.

"There's a place we go," Brianne winked at me as she opened the door to the cafeteria. "I'll tell you more later."

******

After bed-check Brianne and I both sprang out of bed and got dressed to head out. She was wearing a wonderful slinky black dress that accentuated her curves.

"I didn't bring anything that nice," I sighed as I pulled on my jeans. "Hell," I looked down at my bag. "I didn't even bring heels."

"Neither did I," she scoffed at me as I saw her donning a pair of loafers. "Do you want to do a fifteen minute hike through the woods in heels?"

"Point taken," I smiled at her.

Brianne sat down on the edge of her cot. "Now, we wait."

The lights were out as they were supposed to be and we sat there in the darkness. Twenty minutes or so later the door to our cabin opened up. It was Mr. Bishop.

"Okay," he whispered to us. "Let's go."

Brianne sprang to her feet and headed for the door and I quickly followed her. Her father quickly guided us around the back of the cabin. As soon as we got there I saw Ms. Petrie leading Natalie, Tracey and Kristie to our location.

"Okay," Mr. Bishop whispered to us. "Usual rules apply ladies," he said sternly. "Who wants them?" He held up a pack of smokes and a lighter.

"I will," I quickly volunteered.

He smiled and his teeth glistened in the moonlight. God! I wanted to fuck this man!

"All right," Ms. Petrie urged us. "Get going!"

******

We were making our way through the woods with Brianne in the lead. I was at the back of pack with Natalie.

"So,' I whispered to her. "What's with the cigarettes?"

"Fail safe," she smiled at me. "If we get caught sneaking back into to camp or anything it's because we were off smoking."

"Smart," I nodded. "So I take it you've done this before?"

"Last year," she smiled and averted her gaze a bit. "God it was fun."

The anticipation was killing me! I did notice that Natalie, along with Tracey and Kristie were only wearing little sundresses. It was apparent to me that, like Brianne and I, none of them had anything on underneath.

I glanced down at myself in the moonlight and wondered if my tank-top and jeans combo was a mistake.

"Hey Anna?" Brianne called out to me. "Can you fire me up a smoke?"

"Sure thing babe," I called back as I dug into my pocket and pulled out the pack of smokes and the lighter. I excused myself from Natalie and hustled up to Brianne and gave her the smoke I had just lighted.

"Thanks," she smiled at me as she took it from me and took a slow drag. "Well," she stopped walking. "Here we are."

I looked ahead and saw the lights of the small town we were going to.

We only had to walk through a few blocks of side-streets before we were on the downtown stretch of this small town. As we walked along I did notice a few bars that seemed to be 'happening' places but we didn't stop at any of them, despite some cat-calls and invitations from guys around our age.