Anna Goes to Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THAT thought had me very intrigued.

******

The next morning I realized that I hadn't gotten an answer to my question about how Brianne and her father first got started in their sexual relationship.

So I asked her about it again as we were getting dressed after showering.

"Oh I teased him non-stop," she said with a giggle, and just a touch of pride. "I'd walk around in my underwear. Hell I even walked around naked a few times."

"No kidding?" I smiled at her I pulled on my shorts. "Cool."

"That got him interested I think," she sighed as she pulled her shirt on. "But I had to take the bull by the horns, so to speak."

"What did you do?" I asked with genuine and keen interest.

"One night I crawled into bed with him and started sucking his cock," she said matter-of-factly.

"Wow," I said in an awe-inspired whisper.

"I told you," she chuckled as she tied her long blonde hair up in a pony-tail. "I can be very persuasive when I've got a man's cock in my mouth."

******

The time at camp seemed to fly by. All the fun times with the rest of the Freaky Fivesome during our private time. The times with Ms. Petrie and Mr. Bishop. Two more trips to the Elmdale Tavern.

It all rushed by so quickly.

But the memories were all so vivid! Seeing Ms. Petrie fuck Brianne with a strap on in the showers was SO cool! Watching Mr. Bishop fuck Natalie and Kristie was also cool!

I noticed he fucked us all differently. With Brianne it was always missionary with her legs wrapped around his waist. With Tracey it was always doggy-style. Kristie was always on top riding him, while Natalie was on her side with Mr. Bishop drilling her from his knees.

And of course, with me my feet were bouncing off his shoulders. I think that's what made him such a good fuck. He was very accommodating.

Our two trips to the Elmdale were always wildly fun. 'Santa' was there both times. Of course Tracey fucked him both times. On the first trip back though I ended up in the ladies room with my guy with Natalie. I was in a stall riding some fifty-two year old guy and watched as Natalie got drilled doggy-style on the tile floor. Despite the hard surface she had a smile on her face the whole time.

The second trip, I ended up in the men's room with Tracey and 'Santa'. I was fucking another guy in his fifties and Tracey and I got into our shouting match again, with me yelling out 'daddy' and her yelling out 'Santa'.

After my guy had deposited his sperm deep inside my pussy, and left - thanks a lot asshole - I slinked into the stall where Tracey and 'Santa' were still going at it.

I got down onto my knees behind her as watched as his cock slid in and out of her pussy while he dug his hands into her meaty ass.

"Wow," I giggled. "You were right Trace," I eased up a bit and gave her a soft kiss on the back. "His cock does look nice!"

"If you're going to linger back there," Tracey whimpered to me. "At least stick your tongue up my ass or something."

"Oh," 'Santa' moaned to her. "Coal for you young lady."

"Oh Santa," she cooed to him as she continued to ride him. "She's done it before."

"I have," I looked from behind Tracey and smiled at him. "And I've enjoyed it," I chuckled.

"Ah those gingers," 'Santa' chuckled.

I eased my head back and licked up and down the crack of Tracey's meaty ass cheeks, then darted my tongue over her asshole.

Tracey wailed her 'yeses' louder than usual as 'Santa's' cock was in her pussy and my tongue was probing her asshole.

'Santa' had even reached one of his legs out and rubbed it over my lower leg while I pushed my tongue into Tracey's asshole.

When he finally came I pulled away and watched as Tracey eased herself up and down on him a few more times. When I saw his cum oozing out of her I dove my head forward and began to lick it off his shaft and balls.

"Oh those gingers," 'Santa' moaned with a laugh.

******

My last day at camp was a blast! During some free-time the Freaky Fivesome had a blast at the area that we'd always go to. Afterwards I took a canoe ride with Mr. Bishop.

"So," he said casually as we rowed along. "Tell me in detail how you managed to get Mike Dylan to fuck you."

I glanced over my shoulder and smiled. "We have to be sitting in the middle together for that," I giggled.

A moment later we were both on the middle seat and I was between Mr. Bishop's legs with my ass ground up against him.

"Okay," he chuckled. "I could see this as being hard to resist."

"The thing is," I said as put my oar back into the water. "He did."

"Really?" Mr. Bishop sounded surprised.

"Oh he got hard," I said with a confidant smile. "But it wasn't till we got to Osprey Island that it happened. And even then," I added with a sigh. "I thought I had fucked it up."

Mr. Bishop asked me to tell him about it and told me to row us to Osprey Island. So I recounted it all for him. How Mr. Dylan was clearly affected by me, but managed to stay resolute for the time. How I skinny-dipped in front of him and his threats to send me home.

"But," Mr. Bishop wrapped his arms around me gently. "You got him."

"I did," I smiled.

A few moments later we were at Osprey Island. "It started here," I explained as I kicked my shoes off. "But we made our way up inland a bit."

I lead Mr. Bishop up the trail I had taken Mr. Dylan on three weeks earlier. "It was here," I said with a smile as I took my shorts off and stepped out of them. "I was leaning against this tree," I gestured with my hand as I pulled off my t-shirt. "And had my foot up on this tree as he took me from behind."

"Very nice," he replied with a smile as he eyed my naked body. "So?" he said as he pulled his t-shirt off. "Bend over and I'll start fucking."

"Yes sir," I giggled.

This was the fourth time I fucked Mr. Bishop, but the first time in this position. GOD!!! He was still finding a way to hit my g-spot with each thrust into me! I was cumming more than I had when Mr. Dylan had fucked me in the same spot weeks earlier.

"You know what I missed with him?" I whimpered back to Mr. Bishop. "Having him cum inside me!" I hissed. "I love feeling you shoot your cum deep into me Mr. Bishop!"

He leaned forward and kissed me on the back of my shoulder. "I am only too happy to do so hon," he huffed.

A few moments later Mr. Bishop spewed another huge load of cum deep inside my pussy and I loved the sensation again!

"Oh god!" I sighed as I clenched my butt-cheeks together squeezing his cock. "I am going to miss this," I said with a forlorn tone in my voice.

Mr. Bishop slid his cock out of me - GOD!!! I loved that sensation! I giggled as I felt a combination of his cum and my own ooze out of my pussy and land with a splat on the ground.

"The thing is," he said with heavy breath and he gestured me to turn and face him. "It doesn't have to be our last time."

"Oh Brianne would hate me for life if I stole you away from her," I giggled as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

He leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. "I'm not talking about you stealing me away," he said with a smile. "But Brianne loves you," he caressed his hand over my red hair and down my cheek. "We will see you again," he said resolutely. "So?" he shrugged. "This doesn't have to be our last time."

"Sounds good to me," I whispered back to him with a smile as I buried my head against his muscled chest.

******

Mr. Bishop and I were rowing our way back to camp. My father would be there shortly to pick me up and take me home. I sighed with each row. I was SO going to miss this place.

When we got to shore, Tracey ran up to us. "You're father's here Anna!" she almost squealed. "God! He is SO hot!"

I laughed as I stepped out of the canoe. "Thanks Trace," I walked up to her and gave her a hug. "I guess that means you want to fuck him?"

"Oh if you let me," she exhaled heavily as our embrace ended. "I would TOTALLY do him!"

Kristie and Natalie showed up and they both expressed the same feelings. I couldn't help but smile. Having my friends think my dad was hot was kind of cool.

I walked back up to camp with my friends and Mr. Bishop in tow. I saw my father talking with Brianne and for a moment my heart dropped. What was she telling him? I took a deep breath and relaxed myself. I knew my friend wouldn't betray anything so I just walked up to them.

"Hey dad," I called out. "Man you got here early," I said as I extended my arms and gave him a big hug.

He kissed me on the head and I felt my pussy quiver a bit. "Yeah," he smiled at me as our embrace broke. "The traffic wasn't as bad as I thought it would be."

"You've met Brianne and the other girls I take it?" I smiled up to him.

"I have," he replied. "All charming young ladies."

I didn't even have to look, but I knew Natalie, Tracey and Kristie behind me were all beaming smiles at my dad, just as Brianne was.

"Oh," I glanced over my shoulder. "This is Mr. Bishop, Brianne's dad."

"How are you?" my father extended a hand to the man who'd just fucked me.

"Good thanks," Mr. Bishop relied as he accepted my father's hand. "Ken Bishop."

"Mike Turnball," my father replied.

Brianne and I exchanged a knowing glance as our fathers shook hands. . ******

I went to my cabin and collected my things. Natalie, Kristie and Tracey all gave me good-bye hugs. Tracey even kissed me on the lips!

"I want to fuck your dad SO much!" she whispered to me.

I stroked her black hair and flicked a hand at her glasses. "Maybe that can be arranged," I smiled to her.

Then I hugged Brianne good-bye. It was a much deeper hug than any of the others.

"I am SO glad I met you," I whispered into her ear as we embraced.

"Likewise," she whispered back to me, "Please tell me you will try to fuck your dad," she said wistfully.

"I'll see what I can do," I sobbed as I rubbed tears from my cheek. "I love you Bri," I said with a sigh.

"I love you too babe," she whispered back to me.

******

"I made such great time," my dad said to me as we drove through the town near the camp. "I realized how early I was going to be," he continued. "So I stopped for a beer."

"Did you?" I smiled at him. I wondered what he would think of me if he knew what I'd been up to these past three weeks.

"I did," my dad continued. "Actually," he gestured out the window as we drove along. "That was the place right there."

My father just happened to be gesturing to the Elmdale Tavern.

"What a hole," he chuckled to me. "There must be some serious bad stuff going on in there."

"Why do think that?" I asked nervously.

"Well," he shrugged. "They had both bathroom doors propped open. You don't do that unless you're trying to keep people from doing things."

"Oh okay," I exhaled heavily.

"Besides," my father continued as we drove out of town. "I did go into the men's room to take a leak," he shook his head. "Well," he sighed. "It smelled like sex in there."

"Did it?" I replied with short breath. What would my father think if he knew that some of the sex he smelled in that room was because of me?

"Oh hell yeah," my dad chuckled as we pulled onto a highway.

I took a deep breath. "Listen dad," I said. "There's something you need to know."

"What's up honey?" he asked with genuine concern in his voice.

"Maybe you should pull over first," I sighed. "This is kind of big."

There was rest area just up ahead and my father pulled into it. He brought the car to a stop and looked over at me.

"Okay Anna," he said to me sternly. "What the hell is going on?"

I took a deep breath and then turned to look at my father. "I did things at camp," I said resolutely. "Bad things," I sighed. "But wicked fun nonetheless," I managed a smile as l looked up at my father.

"What the hell are you talking about Anna?" my father asked me, completely flummoxed.

I gave my dad a knowing look, and smiled at him,

"It would be easier if I just showed you," I whispered to my dad as I reached over and undid the zippers on his pants.