Anna's New Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna's body jerked with her sobs when Corrine eventually put the paddle to one side, she stroked the bright, burning flesh and cooed soothing words until the girl calmed.

"You were very brave, I'm so proud of you," Corrine said softly.

Anna slowly lifted herself, her eyes were red and her face wet with tears that still fell "th,thank you m,mistress," she managed to say, and kneeling so that she didn't rest on her bruised bottom she hugged Corrine, feeling perversely grateful for having been punished.

................

On Wednesday morning, the day after Anna moved in with Corrine, she was about to meet with Sheila for their daily round of gossip, but as she opened the door to leave her office she was startled by the presence of a tall elegant blonde woman.

"Hello, I would like to see Corrine Bletchley if possible, please?" the woman said with a strong South African accent.

"Er, do you have an appointment?" Anna asked, knowing full well that she didn't.

"No I'm afraid I don't, but I spoke to her yesterday, if you tell her that Madeline Van Rensberg is here I'm sure she'll see me."

Anna had been with Corrine for almost the entire time yesterday and she guessed this was the recipient of Corrine's important phone call, so she led the way back into her office. She didn't care too much for the woman's superior attitude, but she had spoken in such a way and with such a warm smile that she couldn't deny her request. She pressed the button and spoke "there's a Miss Madeleine Van Rensberg to see you Miss Bletchley, she doesn't have..."

"Send her in immediately please," Corrine said before Anna had finished.

Anna looked up at Miss Van Rensberg, but it was obvious that she had heard Corrine's reply for herself. With another radiant smile and a polite thank you she opened Corrine's door and disappeared into the office.

After ten minutes Anna was about to knock at Corrine's door to offer coffee or tea, but at that moment Corrine and her guest emerged, laughing and merry "I'm going out for a while Anna, I should be back before leaving time, will you hold the fort until then?" Corrine said, expecting and receiving nothing less than a positive answer.

........

Anna waited until six o'clock and the office was empty of everyone beside herself before deciding to go home. And it was well past eight before Corrine eventually returned. Anna had walked and rode on the bus to get there - something deeply instilled within wouldn't let her waste money on a taxi - and she didn't want to leave Corrine stranded without her car. She waited, reading a novel and dressed as she often was when at home in just panties and stockings. She pondered the idea that she should don a dressing gown in the event that Corrine might return with company, but discarded it immediately, suspecting that her lover would enjoy the embarrassment and excitement the situation would cause. And thinking about that happening and her humiliation she became quite aroused, and she laid her head back on the sofa while imagining herself on her knees, welcoming Miss Van Rensberg, and the tall blonde commenting on Corrine's pet. And it took a mental effort for Anna to drag her hand away from her crotch. But to both Anna's relief and just a little disappointment, when Corrine entered the apartment she was alone.

"Oh boy I'm beat!" she said, collapsing onto the sofa "I'm sorry I'm late but things ran on a bit," and she leaned across to kiss Anna "did you miss me?" she asked with a tired smile.

"You know I did. You must be hungry? Do you want me to get you something?" Anna said, getting up to go to the kitchen.

"No, it's alright; we ate earlier, but what about you? I should have phoned, let you know."

Anna stopped and leaned on the door frame "It doesn't matter and I had a sandwich when I got home. So who is she, this Miss Van Rensberg?"

"Oh I'm sorry Anna, I should have introduced you. She's... a very good friend, and I haven't seen her for a lifetime. It was such a surprise to see her," Corrine said, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Is she south African? She sounds it."

"Yes, yes she is. She was raised there, and still lives there. That's why we haven't met for such a long time."

"How do you know her? If she's in south Africa and you're here?" Anna queried.

"Er... through family, my, er, my father is, was...look, why all the questions, she's my friend, that's all," said Corrine. Then she sighed and laid her head back while rubbing her forehead "I'm sorry, it's been a long day and I'm tired."

"I was only interested, I didn't mean to pry," Anna said in her defence. Corrine turned to face her and saw the hurt on her face.

"Oh Anna, I really am sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you," she held her arms out, inviting Anna to her. They hugged and Corrine said "I'll make it up to you, how about we go dancing tomorrow? I know a great club, you'll love it."

"Yes, I'd like that, it's been ages since I went clubbing," Anna said and snuggled into her lover.

..........

The bedroom was a mess: clothes lay discarded on the bed and the floor. Wet towels were heaped in a corner and drawers hung half open. Cosmetics, brushes and tissues were scattered on the dressing table. Corrine concentrated on her reflection in the mirror and dabbed at the corner of her mouth.

"How are you doing?" she called out, only then seeming to notice the mess, but she shrugged her shoulders, after all she knew it was just a normal consequence of the preparation for a girl's night out.

"How do I look? It's not too much is it?" Anna said emerging from the bathroom.

Corrine saw her lover reflected in the mirror, but as if she couldn't believe her eyes she had to turn and look properly. Anna had her hair up, piled meticulously with a few random ringlets hanging free. Her face was made up perfectly and her lips a deep red to match her hair. She wore grey four inch heels and silver grey stockings. The pale green silk dress which she wanted so badly from Blackwell's hung on her slender frame, reaching to her knees and dipping at the front to reveal just enough cleavage to tease, her prominent nipples evidence to her lack of a bra. The emerald necklace completed her outfit.

Corrine stood and crossed the room; she placed her hands on Anna's shoulders "you are so very beautiful, I want to wrap you up and keep you this way forever just for me."

"You don't brush up too badly yourself," Anna counted, feeling a little overwhelmed by Corrine's complement.

Corrine stood back and twirled. The short cream and brown checked skirt flared out as she spun.

"Do you realize that everyone can see the tops of your stockings when you do that?" Anna said.

Corrine also wore a tight black spandex jerkin which zipped up the front to her neck. She tugged on the zipper, opening the top to midway between her breasts "not if they're already looking at my boobs," she laughed.

.........

Maxine's was situated in a side road off the high street, It was a nondescript building of red brick with dark wooden shutters covering the windows, a quite ordinary looking door was open and the thumping bass of dance music could faintly be heard. Anna had passed the club many times but had never been inside; she always imagined it to be a little seedy.

Corrine paid the taxi and took Anna's hand "come on, let's have some fun," she said pulling the younger girl through the door.

The interior of Maxine's was a complete contrast to the drab exterior: along a short corridor they were faced with garishly painted double doors which let them into a small foyer where Corrine paid their entrance fee. Through another set of doors and the sound, smell and atmosphere of over a hundred people dancing, drinking and having fun greeted them.

"Let's get a drink," Corrine shouted over the loud music.

Leading Anna by the hand she squeezed through the crowd toward a long bar on one side. It had an open area before it with a few tables, all of which were taken, and placed along the railing that separated it from a dance floor that occupied half of the large room. A DJ of indeterminate sex bopped in the corner surrounded by multi coloured strobe lights. Anna followed and they found a space up against the counter.

"Hiya babe, how ya doing?" the barmaid greeted Corrine with a big smile, she leaned across the bar to give her a friendly hug.

"Hello Georgia, you're looking as good as ever," Corrine responded.

"You too, what can I get you?"

"White wine for me," she said, then turned her head "Anna?"

"Can I just have a coke please," Anna said.

"Wow, things are really looking up around here," Georgia said, looking at Anna who smiled shyly and blushed. She flipped the cap off a bottle of cola and dropped a straw into it then passed it over the bar "lovely to meet you Anna. If you ever get tired of dating old women let me know," she said with a grin.

Anna giggled, to her; Georgia appeared to be exactly how she always imagined most people thought a lesbian would look: she had short spiky blonde hair, minimal make-up and gold rings through her eyebrow, nose and lip. She wore jeans and a sleeveless white shirt, tattoos covered her arms and even up the side of her neck. And Anna liked her immediately, she seemed to be fun and despite her efforts to be butch she was very pretty.

"Georgia thinks that she's every woman's dream," Corrine said "she'd like to own a dick but she probably wouldn't know what to do with it."

"But I know who I'd do with it," Georgia laughed, handing Corrine her wine.

Anna couldn't be sure but she thought she saw something more than just friendship in the way the two women looked at each other.

"She's nice," Anna said to Corrine when Georgia went to serve another customer "you seem to know one another pretty well."

"Yes, we had a bit of a thing once, a long time ago but it didn't work out. Everybody loves Georgia though, but be careful around her, she'd eat you alive," Corrine warned.

"Mmm, sounds interesting," Anna said.

"Slut," Corrine said and squeezed Anna's bottom, making her jump and squeal.

.........

Anna sucked cola through her straw as she gazed around the room. She'd been to clubs often enough, but never one like this. Women danced with women, men danced with men, men and women together. Everybody was having fun, nobody putting pressure on anyone else. It was just a great party atmosphere.

"This is a gay club'" Anna said leaning in close to Corrine to make herself heard over the music.

"That's very observant of you," Corrine replied.

Anna pressed in close, her mouth just an inch from Corrine's ear "this is a gay club and I'm with my gay girlfriend...I'm gay," she said as though she'd just discovered she could walk.

"Well thank heaven for that, it might save a lot of embarrassment later," Corrine said with a laugh.

"Dance with me," Anna said, and pulled Corrine toward the dance floor before she could answer.

The floor was crowded but they found some space near the centre. Anna began moving to the music which was upbeat and lively. Corrine matched her and they swayed and twisted together. Soon they were close, their bodies gyrating against one another, the movements becoming more sexual by the minute. Corrine leaned back, her hips pushed forward, thrusting to the music against Anna's pelvis. Anna had her arms draped around Corrine's neck, and she too felt the connection, where, just a minute earlier, she was laughing; now she was seriously trying to make love on the dance floor.

They moved apart when the song changed, each lost in the music and their own small space, and Anna was so preoccupied she didn't notice the woman behind her until she felt hands holding her waist. She turned her head sharply wondering what was happening and the woman smiled at her "I've been watching you, dying to dance with you," she said as she began to move in time with the music.

Dressed in tight ripped jeans and a leather vest, the woman reminded Anna of Georgia, the bartender. And with her dark hair cut in a bob she appeared, at first, to be around thirty years old, but on closer inspection Anna thought she was probably nearer forty, but she was still very attractive nonetheless.

"She's spoken for Lucy," Corrine called out, taking Anna's hand.

Lucy stopped moving, her hands still on Anna's hips "I'm sorry Corrine, I didn't realize that you were together," and she stepped back but continued "I just wanted a dance, do you mind?"

"You should ask Anna, not me," Corrine said. Then to Anna "its okay if you want to, I need some water anyway. Lucy will okay, now that she knows you're with me." Corrine reassured Anna who still wanted to dance, but she didn't want to do anything to upset Corrine. She was saved making a decision when Corrine spoke again looking pointedly at Lucy "just dancing, I'll be watching," and she kissed Anna tenderly before moving away.

Anna didn't quite know how to react, but then Lucy snaked her arms around her waist and pressed close "so, would you like to dance Anna?" she said and began to sway to the music once more.

Anna stole a look toward Corrine who was standing at the bar, and received an encouraging smile. So she hesitantly started moving her body in time with her new dance partner.

........

"She's new, where did you find her?" Georgia said leaning over the bar to talk to Corrine.

"She works for me, she's my assistant," Corrine said. She was standing with her back to the bar; she spoke to Georgia but never took her eyes off Anna.

"I wondered why you hadn't been around lately. She's certainly lovely, so how serious is it?" Georgia asked.

Corrine turned her head to look at the other woman "she's very special. I think she's the one," she said. And when Georgia raised an eyebrow she added "I'm in love with her."

Georgia smiled and squeezed Corrine's arm in understanding "if she were mine I wouldn't leave her alone with Lucy."

"It's okay, I told Lucy to behave."

"But do you trust her?"

"I trust Lucy more than I'd trust you. Anyway I don't intend to let them out of my sight," Corrine laughed.

Georgia went to serve another customer and Corrine watched Lucy moving her hips suggestively against Anna's bottom. Her arms were around her waist holding her tight and her mouth was almost touching Anna's ear as she spoke to her. Corrine began to wonder if her trust may have been misplaced.

"They make a lovely couple," Georgia said when she came back.

"Fuck you," Corrine said, but she smiled, knowing that her friend was just teasing "anyway, I always thought that you and Lucy would be good together."

"Been there, done that, still got the bruises to prove it," Georgia said and saw the surprise on Corrine's face "you're not the only one who's been busy lately you know. Me and Lucy, we get on well but we're just too alike, we'd end up tearing each other to pieces. Here," the last was said as she handed Corrine a glass of wine.

A minute later Anna leaned in close to Lucy and said something into her ear and then they both walked toward the bar.

Corrine watched Anna approach and noticed at least three other women showing an intent interest in her as she walked past, and she felt a strange mixture of possessive jealousy and heart bursting pride that they all found Anna so attractive.

Anna was smiling broadly when she reached Corrine and flung her arms around her neck and kissed her full on the lips "I'm so hot, can I have a drink please," she said, fanning her hand in front of her face.

Corrine passed her the glass of wine which she sipped before Georgia handed her a bottle of cola. "I love it here, this is the best club I've ever been to," Anna gushed.

"You're certainly popular," Corrine said. As she held her arm around Anna's waist and noticed how both Lucy and Georgia stayed near.

"Everyone's so nice," Anna said. Then she took a long swallow of cola before belching "excuse me," she giggled, then "why did you leave me dancing with Lucy," she asked.

"I thought you enjoyed it," Corrine said.

"I did, but I wanted it to be with you."

Corrine pulled Anna close, resting her head on Anna's shoulder "I'm sorry, I don't know," she said "I think perhaps I was testing you, or testing me, making sure we trusted each other," she explained, not really sure herself why she did it. Then she pulled back to face Anna "What were you saying to each other," she asked, and immediately she regretted it, knowing how it must make her appear possessive and jealous.

"Oh nothing much, just that she'd love to tie me to her bed and lick every inch of me," Anna said, trying to sound cool and blasé.

"She's not the only one, you seem to have picked up quite a few admirers already," Corrine said, subconsciously gripping Anna's waist a little tighter. She wasn't finding it easy knowing that there were so many women who would love to steal Anna away from her "I need to pee," she said, slipping from Anna's embrace.

"I'll come with you," Anna said, placing her empty bottle on the bar.

.......

As they entered the ladies room, Corrine went to the first vacant stall, but just as she went to close the door it was pushed open and Anna forced her way inside, pushing Corrine back against the wall "what the hell Anna!" she exclaimed but was cut off when Anna held her face in two hands and kissed her hard. Corrine kissed back and then eased away "we're in the ladies toilet," she said, trying to catch her breath.

"I don't care; I want you so fucking badly. Right now," Anna said pressing against her.

Anna's mouth was insistent, kissing and sucking on Corrine's lips. And her hands exploring, moving constantly, groping her breasts and sliding down to reach under her skirt. Corrine jerked and moaned as fingers explored inside her knickers and probed her pussy.

"Do it, touch me, like this," Anna gasped as she pushed her hand down the front of Corrine's knickers.

Corrine was unable and unwilling to resist, she scrabbled for the hem of Anna's dress and slid her hand up and over her belly. She felt a surge of excitement as Anna gasped and pushed her pelvis forward while parting her thighs.

Corrine couldn't believe how wet Anna was, how easily her fingers slipped between the folds of her sex. Nor could she believe how good it felt as Anna thrust her hand in and out of her own pussy.

For the next ten minutes they stood, cramped within a small toilet cubicle, kissing non-stop as though they had just discovered one another's lips and holding each other tightly. Not caring who might hear as they moaned and gasped, each with a hand inside the others panties, rubbing frantically, seeking fulfilment in a dirty, slutty but hot as hell way.

As she neared orgasm Anna pulled Corrine's face hard to her, crushing her lips against Corrine's teeth. Then flung her head back as the sweet agony spread from between her thighs, engulfing her and forcing her muscles to spasm "oh God, oh my God, I love you, I love you, I love you," she gasped, and Anna's reaction had the effect of bringing on Corrine's own climax.

They stood, clinging tightly to one another as they both came down from an incredible high. Finally Corrine managed to extract herself from Anna's hold.

"Oh fuck, that was amazing," Corrine said breathlessly "but I need to pee now. I thought I was going to piss myself," she said, hurriedly pulling down her knickers and dropping onto the pan.

"You're amazing," Anna said, sitting on Corrine's lap and hugging her.

"I'm trying to pee here," Corrine protested.

"Go ahead, I'm not stopping you," Anna teased, giggling and pulling Corrine's face into her cleavage.

........

There were a few curious looks and whispered comments, but Anna and Corrine strode from the bathroom appearing unconcerned until they reached the bar area where they burst into laughter.

1...56789...11