Anna's New Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...........

"The skin should be warm, maybe even a little hot," Corrine instructed, pressing the hot flannel against Anna's crotch. She held it in place for a few seconds and then rinsed it under the hot tap before repeating the process "then the soap should be worked in with a brush...like so."

Anna gripped the side of the stool she was sitting on and sucked her bottom lip back between her teeth and she wanted to scream out in arousal. She sat with her legs spread lewdly while Corrine played with her and teased her, all under the pretence of removing her pubic hair. Anna had trimmed and shaved herself many times in the past; it had always been a laborious task but never taking more than a few minutes. But Corrine had been kneeling between her thighs for a half hour already and she hadn't even removed a single hair, instead she had used her hands and different innocent objects to drive her almost insane with desire.

She had started with an almost clinical examination, ordering Anna to sit and spread her legs wide, and then using her fingers to stroke and probe, squeezing and pulling the labia, opening Anna up embarrassingly, inserting one and then two fingers, pushing deep and twisting the digits. Corrine then traced circles around Anna's clitoris before pulling back the hood, exposing the sensitive button. She watched Anna's reaction as she flicked and nipped, rubbed and pressed, admonishing her should she move or make a sound. Anna almost cried in excitement and frustration when Corrine pushed the fingers of one hand deep inside and used her thumb to tease her clit.

"Be still, and don't you dare cum, this is not for your enjoyment," Corrine said, but Anna couldn't understand how she could possibly not enjoy it as Corrine's other hand massaged her pelvic area. Despite Corrine's warning Anna couldn't stop squirming and thrusting her hips and the light hearted reprimand only excited her more.

After what seemed an eternity of teasing, Corrine declared that she was ready, but then she only made things worse with the hot towels, but the soap laden brush was the last straw, as the soft bristles moved between her labia and over her throbbing clit Anna groaned deep within her throat and despite all of her efforts at self control her body reacted, she bit down on her thumb as her hips jerked and the brush moved fast and hard on her most delicate spot, Corrine wickedly forcing her to the edge, watching her face as she orgasmed.

"I believe a spanking may be called for after that little display," Corrine said, not sounding at all unhappy.

"I didn't realize that you needed a reason," Anna responded between breaths.

"And for your impertinence it's now doubled."

Anna rested back against the wall, her legs still stretched wide and her groin covered with soap, she finally gained control of her breathing and whispered "yes mistress."

...........

They showered, and Anna climaxed again with Corrine using her mouth and hands under the falling water. Then they dressed: Corrine in knee length lace nightdress and silk dressing gown, Anna in just stockings and heels, with thong panties hiding her smooth and newly hairless pussy. And after eating they sat on the sofa, Corrine reading a book and stroking Anna's hair who lay with her head on Corrine's lap.

"Why won't you let me touch you?" Anna finally broke the silence.

"Hmm?" Corrine said distractedly while still concentrating on her book.

"You know...You always make me...but you never let me...You know."

Corrine looked down at the younger women, and the blush of embarrassment on her lovely face made her heart swell.

"What do I know?"She asked.

"When you touch me...there... You lick me, but you never let me do it to you,"

"What do I do? Say it," Corrine pressed.

Anna turned her face away shyly " you lick my... you eat my pussy, but you never let me do it to you."

Corrine smiled, she had been waiting for just this moment "because you never asked me," she said, and went back to reading her book.

"I don't understand," Anna said turning back to look up at her mistress.

Corrine sighed theatrically and laid her book down "you need to ask me, beg me, before I allow you to taste me, before I allow you to become mine,"

There was silence again for a few seconds before Anna spoke "can I...please?"

"Do it properly. Tell me exactly what you want. I want to hear you say it."

At first Corrine thought that Anna wouldn't say anything but then "please...please mistress...please let me lick your...your pussy?"

Corrine stroked a stray hair from Anna's face then said "of course. But you have to understand the consequences: when you agree to go down on me you become my submissive, my toy," she paused to allow the seriousness to sink in "you will do whatever I say, lick my pussy whenever I tell you to. And also know that as your mistress I might decide not to lick you again."

It was said in a calm businesslike manner, as though Corrine was offering her a deal. Anna rolled over, facing away and realized that that was exactly what it was: a deal. Remain as they were, enjoying the moment, until it runs its course. Or surrender herself to Corrine, relinquishing control and living a lifestyle at the whim of another. She had no doubt that Corrine would care for her, but would she receive pleasure? Assuredly, would she be punished? Undoubtedly: but would she be happy? And with a certainty she had never before felt in her entire life she knew she would.

There was only one answer she could give, her mind craved it and her body yearned for it. So climbing to her knees beside Corrine she looked into her eyes and said "please Mistress, let me belong to you, own me, and please, please, for the love of God let me eat your pussy?"

.................

The promised spanking didn't occur that night. Instead they talked for an hour as Corrine explained exactly what her idea of a DS relationship entailed. It was no more or no less than Anna expected, and though she had virtually no experience with that particular type of lifestyle she readily accepted each and every one of Corrine's ideals, actually thinking it wasn't much different from what she had already been introduced to over the last few weeks.

"You seem to know what you're talking about, you make it sound so simple," Anna remarked.

"It is simple. I don't claim to be an expert; everyone is different, different ideas and desires, some extreme, some gentle, physical or psychological, full time or just play partners. It's only as difficult as you want to make it."

"Have you done this before? With another girl?" Anna asked. She was reclined with her head resting on Corrine's lap. Corrine was sitting upright with a glass of wine in one hand; the fingers of the other traced the spattering of freckles on Anna's upper chest, making patterns on her skin.

"I love your freckles, they're so damn sexy," Corrine said.

Anna playfully slapped the hand away "don't avoid the subject," she said.

"But I do, I want to kiss every last one of them."

"Corrine!"

"Okay, okay. I've had one, maybe a couple...Oh alright, four," Corrine said.

"Oh. I see," Anna said quietly.

"See, this is why I didn't want to say. I knew you'd be upset."

"I'm not upset, I, I just didn't realize that you'd done all this before," Anna said, but it was clear she wasn't happy.

"Are you jealous?" Corrine said, grinning.

"No, no of course I'm not jealous, I just thought I was... alright, yes I am jealous. You're my first...girlfriend. And I thought...I hoped that..."

"Just think of them as practice, so I could be perfect for you," Corrine said, leaning forward to kiss Anna's forehead "and I really do love your freckles."

They both laughed and Anna dug her fingers into Corrine's ribs, tickling her. When they calmed down Anna spoke "you won't hurt me will you."

Corrine pulled Anna to her and held her "I'll never hurt you, never. But it excites me to hurt you. Does that make sense?"

Anna thought back to that morning, how Corrine had made her crawl in her office, how she had caned her hands, and how perversely proud she herself had felt "yes it does, it does make sense," she said holding Corrine tight.

..........

That night they made love tenderly, yet with great passion, and contrary to what Corrine said she spent quite some time kissing and licking Anna's body, doing everything she could to keep her thrall on the edge of orgasm but not allowing her to cum. With her mouth busy between Anna's spread legs, she looked up the length of the girl's body just as Anna arched her back. And a loud, almost agonized groan escaped her lips. That was the cue for Corrine to stop, but instead of waiting for Anna to calm down before bringing her once again to the brink, this time she rolled away and pulled Anna toward her.

"Now it's your turn, make it good, make me proud of you," she said breathlessly.

Disappointment and frustration briefly showed on Anna's face, but there was also excitement and desire. She moved across the bed to position herself between Corrine's legs, looking down at the naked woman.

Corrine stared into Anna's eyes and relaxed back into the pillows; she nonchalantly laced her fingers behind her head and slowly pulled her feet up, spreading her knees as wide as possible. She grinned at Anna, her expression easy to read, the look said "okay, I'm ready, you may eat me now."

Anna had waited for this moment, she had dreamed of it, begged for it. Now, looking down at the woman beneath her all of her frustrations disappeared, her inhibitions vanished. Something that she wanted so badly was now before her. She leant down, her lips touching Corrine's belly, feeling the flesh quiver. She pushed her tongue in the small crevice which was Corrine's navel and licked, coating the skin with her saliva leaving a wet trail as she moved down toward that most sacred place.

"What do you think you're doing?" Corrine said.

Anna looked up perplexed, she knew Corrine wanted this and it was something that had filled her own mind and driven her to distraction for the last few days.

"You cum only when I say so, and certainly not before I do," Corrine said. Anna was still puzzled, but Corrine nodded toward Anna's right hand which was moving between her own legs "take your hand away from your cunt, it belongs to me remember?"

Reluctantly, but so excited that she was short of breath Anna dragged her fingers away from her pubis, feeling ever more submissive and incredibly aroused. Leaning forward she again kissed Corrine's stomach, trailing her lips down until she touched the small tuft of brown hair. She deliberately moved her face to the side, licking and nibbling the skin of Corrine's hip, leaving a wet trail down the woman's outer thigh and up the inside until she was just an inch from the yearning centre. She shivered when she felt Corrine tremble, and heard a small groan of disappointment and anticipation as she moved across to the other leg, then she almost swooned when she heard a murmured "please?"

The taste was somehow familiar, like kissing Corrine after she had been down on her, and she sucked the labia into her mouth, swirling and washing with her tongue until the flavour almost became a part of her and the musky aroma filled her senses. She pushed against the wet flesh, driving her tongue as deep as possible, extracting every drip of sticky fluid. Only then did she touch the throbbing clitoris: clamping her lips tight and sucking it to exposure from its protective hood, then lathering her tongue over the sensitive bud.

Corrine arched up from the bed; her hands gripped and twisted the sheet beneath her. Her mouth was stretched open in a silent scream as her climax built from deep within her womb and threatened to engulf her whole body. Then she groaned an agonized "noooo..." when Anna pulled away.

She looked down her body to see the face of her lover, her lips wet with her own juices and stretched into a grin a mile wide. And then, when Anna gave a small chuckle and pressed her mouth once again to her yearning pussy, she knew she had created a monster, a beautiful, wonderful and adorable monster.

Corrine lay exhausted, her arms and legs flung wide, gasping for breath, too tired to move. Anna had teased her until she could take no more, until Corrine had wound her fingers into the red hair to prevent Anna from pulling away again, screaming out her orgasm and feeling like her whole body would cramp and tear apart.

Anna rested her head on her mistresses stomach, smiling happily, happy with the thought that she hadn't disappointed, that she had given Corrine the same pleasure that she herself had felt, happy that she had pleased her mistress.

Eventually Corrine found the strength to move. With difficulty she slid to one side and pulled Anna up to lay beside her. Their arms reached out and they held one another until sleep claimed them.

.................

Anna awoke to see Corrine watching her, she returned the smile and good morning greeting, and feeling warm and snug she cuddled into the arms of the other woman.

"Oh shit the time!" Anna suddenly bolted upright.

"It's okay," Corrine said turning onto her back "we're not going to work today, we have to collect your things, you're moving in with me."

"I am?"

"You are."

Like a child at Christmas Anna bounced up and down on her knees, her face exploding into a huge smile.

............

Anna was surprised at how few possessions she owned, and how few she actually wanted to take with her. Packing two suitcases and loading them into Corrine's Mercedes took less than an hour. The apartment, her furniture and her no good car they decided to deal with later. On the return journey Corrine turned off the main road, saying that she had some shopping to do and headed into town. Parking in a side street she took Anna by the hand and led her to Blackwell's, her favourite store.

Corrine was greeted by the staff like an old friend, she said cheery hellos and hugged Annabelle before introducing Anna "this is Anna, she works for me, she's also my partner."

Anna blushed at the description but Annabelle took it in her stride "we've already met. How are you Anna? It's lovely to see you again, you're looking good," she said giving the nervous girl a hug "so, what are you looking for today?" she enquired.

Corrine, taking control, spoke first "we need some everyday clothes and also a few things for when we entertain, evening wear is required too of course."

Annabelle took Anna's arm and guided her among the racks of beautiful, ridiculously expensive clothes, pointing out various items and selecting others. A young girl appeared as if from nowhere, following close behind, happy to carry the chosen articles. And for the next hour Anna walked in and out of the fitting room modelling each outfit, on display for Annabelle, and mainly Corrine to comment on and to judge the suitability of every item. Anna's opinion was never asked for and the few times she remarked on anything they listened politely but Corrine always had the last word. So she dressed and undressed, aided diligently by Fran, the young trainee, and paraded for her mistress. She felt more like a possession than a person and this was brought home when Annabelle picked out a green silk lounge suit for her to try.

"No no no," Corrine said quickly "it's very nice but she's not permitted to wear clothes at home, are you my sweet?"

Anna wanted the ground to open up and swallow her; she couldn't bear to look at Annabelle, what must she think? With her eyes on the floor she turned back toward the fitting room.

"Anna, I asked you a question, please don't be rude," Corrine's voice, the one she used in the office when she wanted to be obeyed stopped her.

She knew she had to answer, and she knew how she was supposed to answer, and she knew Corrine was expecting it, otherwise why had she asked in such a humiliating fashion? "Yes mistress," she mumbled without turning to face them.

"What did you say? We can't hear you,"

Anna knew that there was no avoiding it, so with head held high she spun round and declared clearly "yes mistress. I'm only allowed panties, stockings and shoes when at home," and rather than running to hide she stood proudly waiting for Corrine to speak.

Calmly placing the complimentary glass of sparkling wine on the ornate side table, Corrine stood and walked to her lover. She stood close, staring into Anna's eyes for some seconds, neither willing to be the one to look away "you are so very, very precious to me. Please don't ever change," she said and kissed Anna tenderly on the lips.

Fran fussed with the last dress, awkwardly trying not to look at Anna's face or say anything out of place. Anna stood, arms in the air allowing the garment to slide over her body. She was shaking with nerves and something else, something she rarely felt, was it pride? She didn't know. But whatever it was it felt good. The dress settled on her shoulders, hanging loose but clinging to every contour of her body, and looking in the mirror she could see the outline of her braless breasts and her nipples standing erect, demanding attention.

Fran gaped and Anna smiled "its okay, everyone to their own," she said, reassuring the teenage assistant. Then she thrust her breasts out and walking with the gait of a stripper she went to show her mistress, determined to make her love that dress.

..........

With a new found confidence: after all she had not only come out as gay in front of a shop full of strangers, well okay, almost strangers, but she had also declared her submission to another woman, Anna almost, almost made it through the lingerie department without even a blush. Knickers, stockings and the occasional bra passed before her eyes, she was measured and fitted, dressed and undressed, and she sashayed before her mistress and her friends, proud that she was happy and pleased with her sub. Then they produced the more intimate things, the less practical underwear, the tight satin and lace and transparent garments. Even these Anna modelled, doing her best to look sexy, all for the approval of her lover

Finally, attired in just a very tight red satin Basque, Anna stepped before Corrine. Her breasts were pushed up high and almost overflowed the bra, her nipples felt due to escape with minimal movement, a matching thong barely covering her bald pussy. Corrine and Annabelle sat side by side watching closely, Fran had followed from the changing room and stood next to Michelle.

"It makes you look like a slut, we'll take it," Corrine said.

With the show over Annabelle escorted Anna back into the changing room. She took the garments and handed them to Fran and helped Anna back into her own clothes "you were very brave. I think you love each other very much, I only hope I find someone like you someday," she said, giving Anna a hug.

Anna thought it was a very personal thing for a store assistant to do and say, but realized that these people were more: they were also Corrine's friends and she had brought her there for more than just buying clothes, she was being displayed for Corrine's pride and their approval. Anna hugged back, happy that she had passed the test.

......

"Okay, I think we should be moving, we still have things to do," Corrine announced as Anna, once again, dressed in her own clothes joined her.

Annabelle and Fran gathered up a number of items as Anna held to Corrine's arm, she smiled coyly, batting her eyelashes comically and pressed close "can I get the green dress? Please Mistress please?" she asked quietly but with excitement.

Corrine smiled indulgently, kissed Anna on the lips and moved to the sales counter.

......

As Corrine signed the sales slip Anna protested "no Corrine, err...mistress, it's too much," Annabelle and Fran were carefully folding garments and wrapping them in tissue before placing each into individual boxes, and the pile kept growing "the green dress, that's all, please...." but Corrine silenced her by pressing a finger to her lips.

1...34567...11