Anna's New Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shush. I have more money than I'll ever need; I want to spend some of it. Please don't spoil this for me?"

Anna was immediately chastened, but still felt embarrassed "I only wanted to look nice for you," she said.

"Oh shut up," Corrine said, not unkindly.

..........

Annabelle walked them to the door and hugged Corrine then turned to Anna, she held her tight and with her mouth close she whispered "you're a very lucky woman Anna, you're both very lucky," and with a kiss on the cheek she bid them goodbye.

Fran and two young men in smart gray suits carried their purchases to the car, and Corrine presented them with a handsome tip before leading Anna a short distance to a small pub where they had lunch.

As Anna finished her burger, she dabbed at her mouth with a napkin and asked "how much was it? The bill I mean."

"That's none of your business," Corrine replied.

"Come on, tell me, please?"

"No, think of it as a gift, you wouldn't ask someone how much a gift cost would you?"

"I hate you," Anna said with a pout.

Corrine laughed "of course you do, that's why your knickers are so wet."

"They are so not!" Anna exclaimed in mock shock.

"Prove it? Give them to me."

Anna was about to protest but realized this was another of Corrine's teasing little games; and she began to rise when Corrine stopped her "where are you going?"

Anna looked around ensuring that they weren't being overheard "to the ladies, I can't take them off here can I?"

"That's exactly what you'll do," Corrine leaned back in her chair with a friendly smirk "come on, we haven't got all day."

Anna again glanced around the pub; it was busy with people sitting at every table. Nobody seemed to be paying them any attention but that didn't mean they would ignore a woman struggling out of her panties in the middle of a room. And she would struggle; she really didn't know how she might do it without attracting interest. She moved her chair close to the table and pretending to concentrate on the menu she pushed her hand under her skirt. She felt her face burning and she knew it showed, she also knew that if her panties weren't damp before they certainly were now.

"Having problems?" Corrine asked with a grin, it was clear that she was greatly amused.

Anna shook her head in denial, but in truth she realized that she had misjudged: this close to the table helped to hide her predicament somewhat, but it also made it impossible for her to raise her bum enough to pull the panties from beneath her.

So biting the bullet she decided to just go for it and to hell with the consequences. Pushing her chair back she swiftly used both hands to raise her skirt and tug her panties down and off her legs. She scrunched them into a tiny ball beneath the table and presented her closed fist to a grinning Corrine.

"You really are a bitch," she said, staring at the woman opposite, she didn't want to look anywhere else, dreading to see strangers laughing at her.

"Yes I am, but that's partly why you love me," Corrine replied still not accepting the offering "now put them on the table," she added in a much louder voice.

Anna felt herself redden even more, she locked eyes with Corrine but knew the older woman wouldn't back down and decided to brazen it out and play along "yes mistress," she said in an equally loud voice and released the panties to fall into the centre of the table.

Corrine sat in silence for some seconds then grabbed her purse and Anna's hand to leave. They left the warm lace panties where they lay and walked calmly from the pub, followed by several curious stares. Once outside they ran, laughing hysterically back to the car. Anna had been elected to drive and she sat behind the wheel waiting for her heart to return to normal "I'm sorry I called you a bitch," she said with a coy smile.

"I know. But I really will have to spank you now," Corrine replied.

"And I don't hate you," Anna added pulling away from the kerb with a huge smile on her face.

...................

Following Corrine's directions Anna drove further across town and parked in a handy spot on a less upmarket street. Anna looked around wondering where they were headed and Corrine caught her eye then glanced at the shop right beside them. Following her gaze Anna read the sign above an ordinary looking shop door "What's your fetish?" was stencilled above the blanked out window.

..............

The store seemed much bigger once they were inside, it was bright, clean and airy, not the squalid hovel Anna was expecting, and as she clung to Corrine's arm she noticed a young woman peering at them. She wore clumpy platform shoes with red and mauve hooped stockings, her face, made up with dark Goth like colour was very pretty and topped by very dark red hair hanging straight to her shoulders. Incongruously she wore a pink flowered mini dress and she suddenly ran between the aisles, smiling brightly. She crashed into Corrine, almost knocking her off of her feet "Corry Corry Corry, she squealed, kissing and hugging Anna's mistress.

"Corry, how lovely, how are you? What are you doing here? Where have you been?" she said, speaking a mile a minute.

Corrine managed to extract herself and grinning said calmly "hello Megan."

"God, it's so good to see you, where have you been?" Megan asked again.

"I had to take a break. My father died."

"Oh God, yes I know, I'm so sorry,"

"It's okay, thank you. I've also been a little busy," Corrine said indicating Anna.

"Mmm, yum!" Megan said looking at Anna for the first time.

Anna, feeling very self conscious moved closer to Corrine, and then her attention was caught by another woman approaching at a slightly more sedate pace. She was tall, blonde and probably the most stunning woman Anna had ever seen. Dressed in jeans that looked to have been sprayed on and a tight pink tee shirt she sashayed toward them. Her breasts were large on her slim but curvy frame and she was braless, evident from the way the twin globes moved with every step she took. A couple of weeks ago Anna would have admired her looks, maybe with a little jealously, but now she watched her approach and wondered just what it would be like have her naked in bed.

"Hello Corrine," the blonde said, smiling warmly.

"Hello Sarah," Corrine replied. They stared at one another for a few seconds and then embraced. They held one another so tight and so close Anna felt a twinge of envy. She also felt a little guilty because she wasn't sure just who she was jealous of.

"Meet Anna," Corrine said when she broke the embrace "Anna, this is Megan and Sarah. She was just like you not so long ago," indicating the blonde woman. Greetings were swapped and they chatted for a few minutes. Anna just listened, not exactly sure what her position was within the small group.

Eventually Megan asked whether this was a social visit, and Corrine explained that she needed to replenish her stock - her own words - and the two of them moved away talking more earnestly. Anna was about to tag along when Sarah stopped her and putting her arm around Anna's shoulder said "we'll leave them to it, come on, I'll show you around."

There was one other customer in the store: a middle aged man looking for some help, Sarah told Anna to browse for a moment while she attended to him. Anna ran her eyes over some of the products, most she recognised from her lonely moments surfing the internet, others looked alien to her and some made her shudder with their pins, teeth and viscous looking components. Then hearing girlish laughter she looked over at Sarah who already had the man wrapped around her finger.

Anna watched, entranced, as Sarah used her incredible body and not a little charm to advise the man on exactly what he needed. And after just a few minutes she led him to the checkout carrying a lot more items than he ever dreamed he would buy.

Again she studied some of the offerings. Corrine was in discussion with Megan and Anna thought better than disturb her.

"So, from what Corrine said I assume this is your first time?" Sarah's sudden return and question startled Anna.

Normally she would be too embarrassed to answer such a personal question, but the present company and merely being in such a place made it sound so perfectly natural "err, yes. She's my first...mistress, and my first woman," she conceded, but refusing to meet the huge blue eyes.

"It's okay, I know exactly what you're going through," Sarah said, and once again wrapped her arm around Anna's shoulder.

"Are you and Megan, well you know, together?" Anna asked.

"Yes, she took me two years ago. It's the best thing that ever happened to me, but that's another story" she gave Anna an extra squeeze "just go with it, trust me, you'll love it," she said smiling.

"Anna!" They turned at the voice to see Corrine waving them over. She stood with a large paper sack lying on the counter and an object in each hand "which one do you think?" she said as Anna approached.

It took just a few seconds for Anna to recognize the objects as spanking paddles, and only a few more to realize that she would be the recipient. When Corrine had threatened to spank her she knew that it hadn't been said in jest, but Anna thought it would be playful, a lover's game, administered by hand as a form of foreplay. But then she thought back to how Corrine had stung her palms with the rod and she knew then that this was real, not something to be taken lightly.

Studying the paddles Anna saw one made of polished wood, shaped like a square ping pong bat, only larger. The other was stiff leather, twelve inches long and four inches wide, and two rows of small holes ran its length, both looked capable of inflicting a lot of pain, but she realized that that's what they were designed for, and Corrine expected Anna to choose one?

She looked from one to the other; they frightened her, knowing she would feel their stinging impact soon. But there was something else: looking at the paddles and imagining what they could do was turning her on, the thought of submitting and being punished aroused her.

Corrine grew tired of waiting for Anna's answer to her question and declared "well, if you can't decide I suppose we'll have to buy both," and then in a much quieter voice "and I think you deserve it you little slut."

"I'm sorry, but this is a lot to take in, and I'm getting just a bit wet and I don't have any knickers on," Anna whispered.

"Well why don't you try dragging your attention away from Sarah's tits," Corrine said, and then loud enough for all to hear "what did you say: Something about being wet and no knickers?"

"Don't Corrine, please?" Anna had turned her back on Megan and Sarah, quietly begging her mistress not to humiliate her. But the stony silence and steely stare convinced her that she was wasting her time, and in a quiet voice said "My pussy is very wet and I don't..."

Anna's mumbled confession was interrupted by Corrine "louder, I want my friends to hear," she commanded as she grabbed Anna's shoulders and spun her to face the other two.

Anna lifted her head and straightened her back, but her legs were weak and her heart fluttered. She had never felt so humiliated in her life, nor so aroused. Squeezing her thighs together in an attempt to control the heat and wetness building inside her she spoke clearly "my pussy is so wet and I don't have any panties on."

Megan's smile was wide; Sarah's was in sympathy, knowing just what turmoil Anna was going through.

"You forgot something," Corrine said, moving to stand next to Sarah.

"I'm sorry?" It was both an apology and a question.

"I'm sorry what?" Corrine returned, and suddenly Anna understood.

"I'm sorry...mistress," again, in the present circumstances the honorific sound perfectly normal.

"Good girl. And remember: whenever we're with my special friends you must only call me mistress, that goes for Megan as well or any other like her: to you they are mistress. Okay?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Now, as you were so lax and reticent before Megan, I think perhaps she should decide how many swats you will receive."

And as the two women grinned toward one another Anna couldn't help thinking that this had all been prearranged. But whether or not, Megan choosing how much she was to be punished lifted her arousal another notch. And she suddenly desperately wanted, needed to touch herself, or better: feel Corrine touching her, or Megan or Sarah, or all three.

"I thought ten, but I noticed that she disrespected you at least twice so perhaps twenty strokes would be fitting," Megan delivered her judgment with a tilt of her head and a small smiling pout.

"Hmm, yes as it's her first real spanking twenty should be about right. Now Sarah, could you choose which paddle please?" Corrine held out the two paddles toward the tall blonde.

Sarah ponded a moment, looking first at Anna then back to Corrine before she solemnly laid her hand upon the heavy wooden one.

Nobody consulted Anna, even Sarah, herself a submissive was joining in her humiliation. Anna felt like a toy, property to be used, just an amusing plaything for these women. And the more they toyed with and humiliated her, the more excited she became.

She was convinced that Corrine planned to punish her there and then, with Megan and Sarah as witnesses, and she wasn't sure how she would handle it, but she knew that she would go along willingly, even eagerly with whatever Corrine decided. But instead she was surprised when her mistress gathered up her purchases and bid goodbye.

With her fate postponed. Anna hugged Sarah, thanking her for her support and reassurance, she hugged Megan, not forgetting to address her as mistress, and walked from the shop carrying the chosen paddle. She knew that she would soon feel the sting, the humiliation and pain, but never once did she question Corrine's right to punish her.

..............

"They're nice, Megan and Sarah I mean," Anna said once they were back in the car. Corrine had told her to head back home. The events of the day and the promised punishment had her stewing in arousal and she hoped conversation might take her mind off what was to come.

"They are, they're the best," Corrine said. Then after a long pause added "you seemed to hit it off with Sarah?"

"Yes, I like her, we got on well. I expect it's because we're quite similar, not physically of course, Christ! I can only dream of looking like her," Anna said with a small laugh.

"Hmm, yes well, don't forget she's with Megan," Corrine remarked seriously.

Anna glanced across at her partner, but Corrine refused to acknowledge her and stared straight ahead "are you jealous?" Anna asked.

"No...of course not,"

"You are, you're jealous," Anna said incredulously, and when Corrine didn't respond she placed her hand on her thigh and added "she really doesn't compare to you though," squeezing the woman's leg. Again Corrine didn't reply but she laid her own hand on top of Anna's, and both women watched the road ahead and smiled to themselves.

................................

Anna was on tenterhooks. She handed Corrine a glass of wine and sat down beside her, sipping from her own glass. Despite wearing heels she folded her legs up beneath her and leaned in to rest against her shoulder. It had taken over an hour to move Anna's things into Corrine's apartment and put everything away.

Corrine, to Anna's frustration, had refused help in unpacking the items she had bought at the fetish store; she had, after a loving kiss, gone straight to her bedroom, and closed the door, saying that she had an important call to make. Anna took the opportunity to undress and bathe her crotch, calming the heat within her. She didn't know how she had managed to drive home, or how she hadn't had an orgasm after all the mental stimulation she had been put through. But then she thought back to the conversation in the car and Corrine's jealously that she had been close to Sarah, and she grinned, and she punched the air, happy beyond happy as she found a clean pair of knickers, pulled them on and opened a bottle of pinot.

Anna's spanking hadn't been mentioned. Corrine acted normal, as normal as anyone with a half naked woman beside them could act. And Anna tried to think of anything but, her problem though was the fact that the more she tried to ignore it the more it played on her mind.

Would she be spanked? Maybe Corrine had forgotten or changed her mind? Or was it all just a joke? something to keep her on edge, if so it certainly worked, after two hours Anna thought she might go insane with the tension. The promise of pain frightened her, the wooden paddle terrified her, laying there on the small table beside the TV, smooth and polished, almost a thing of beauty but an instrument of suffering, but strangely it fascinated her, Anna's eyes seemed drawn to it, her fingers yearning to touch, to stroke it.

"Go and get it, bring it here," Corrine said. She sat, not really watching the TV, her arm around Anna's shoulder.

"What?"

"The paddle: you've hardly taken your eyes off it, and you've been fidgeting like someone's put itching powder in your knickers."

"I haven't."

"Yes you have, and you've been leaking," Corrine said, nodding down toward Anna's panty covered crotch.

Anna looked and buried her face into Corrine's shoulder trying to cover her embarrassment "oh my God," she mumbled.

Corrine pushed a button to turn the TV off and eased Anna away "get the paddle, go on," she said, nudging Anna.

It was no more than ten feet but Anna felt like it was a hundred yards, her breath was short and her hands shook, her legs felt weak and her pussy, her traitorous pussy, throbbed and leaked. Fetching the paddle she sat, knees pressed close together back on the sofa, holding the paddle like it was a treasured possession.

"Come on," Corrine said, she sat upright, knees together and patting her thighs.

Anna slowly moved to lie over Corrine's lap and she gasped when fingers hooked into the waistband of her panties and tugged them down, clear of her bottom. It was actually happening, and even though she was scared, scared of the pain, and the humiliation, her arousal overrode it all.

"You need a safe word; a safe word is something..."

"Yes I know what it is, "Anna interrupted, then remembered her position "I'm sorry Mistress, I'm so nervous."

"That's earned you two extra swats. Now as I was saying: you need a safe word. It'll be "red" if you really want to stop say red. Anything else is meaningless, understand?"

"Yes Mistress," Anna breathed and squirmed in fear and excitement.

"A yelp won't do," Corrine explained before flashing her open palm onto the proffered behind. And Anna did indeed yelp in surprise and a little pain "nor will saying no," and again her hand struck.

Anna squirmed some more and gasped when the third slap landed

"Please...stop...no more...nothing counts except red," Corrine said in a businesslike manner, punctuating each word with another swift spank.

Anna tried to keep still and silent but small moans escaped her lips, but then Corrine stopped and began massaging the reddening cheeks

"Okay, we'll start now: twenty two swats."

When Anna looked up sharply Corrine gently pushed her head back into the soft sofa "that was just to warm you up, surely you didn't think it was going to be that easy?" and half smiled as Anna groaned.

Anna's bottom burned, a nice burn, but she trembled, waiting it seemed forever. Coolness touched her buttocks as Corrine moved the paddle across the glowing flesh, then pain erupted as the hard wood made impact. Anna's reaction was to swing her hand back in an attempt to protect herself, but Corrine grabbed her wrist and held it in the small of her back.

Each blow of the paddle covered the whole of Anna's behind. Corrine spaced the strokes and though each swat wasn't too hard the pain grew. After five Anna was squirming, by ten she bit hard into the fabric of the sofa, on fifteen she cried openly, her hands clenched into fists. Her squeals had stopped and she writhed and moaned praying for it to end.

1...45678...11