Anne's Ambition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up and moved in to kiss her, and also grab her ass for another feel. Anne's feelings, though, of intimacy with Scott had immediately evaporated. She was silly, she thought, to have felt it. She went to a bar alone dressed like a whorish slut. Why should it be surprising that the guy she hooked up with wanted anything more than a whorish slut experience? It's not like it was the beginning of a long term relationship.

Anne began to realize this was a matter of their age difference. She had hoped for a one night stand. For Scott, his interest was an even quicker interaction – a half hour quickie. Her idea of a quick experience had been much longer than his. This was a matter of age indeed.

Her plans for a longer fuck with Scott while in bed with the lights out and waking up in the morning to further fucking were out the window. There was no sense trying to convince him otherwise. There was no sense in keeping him here a moment longer.

She told him she understood and kissed him on the mouth once more and walked him to the door. She thought to herself that it had been enjoyable, but it was nothing like how she envisaged it. Anne decided to remain happy at having finally crossed the bridge into infidelity as an outlet, even if it hadn't gone as planned. She looked over at the table clock. "Fuck", she thought. It wasn't yet 11 p.m.

Anne went over to the chair to pick up her clothes from the floor. She put the jeans and tank top on her bed, and took her bra and panties back to her luggage and put them in a compartment. The panties would need to be washed before she'd wear them again.

She then made her way to the bathroom, wondering if Scott had indeed planned to meet up with some friends. "He wouldn't go back to the bar, would he?" she asked herself. Anne gave a more thorough washing of her vagina. She then scrounged around for her tooth brush and toothpaste to freshen up her mouth. She then returned to her luggage and reached in.

It was another moment of decision for Anne. The evening hadn't gone as planned. In business, when unplanned things happen, you make an adjustment and try to get back on plan. Anne decided the night wasn't over.

Another matching pair of under garments was pulled from her suit case. She had brought 3 skimpy sets; and 3 "non-sexed up" sets for this trip. She hadn't planned on using 2 sexy sets in one night though!

With her underwear on, she reached to the bed to again fight with her girl-on-the-make jeans. She decided to use the same tank top again too. It had worked earlier in the evening it would work again now.

Anne went back into the washroom to reapply her make up. By 11:15 Anne was putting her platform open-toe shoes on again and was out the door. She left fully determined to once again bring home a guy – perhaps being a little choosier this time. And she would do what it takes to keep him there the whole night.

Anne wanted to find herself a man – a man who had lasting power; a man who knew what he was doing.

Again Anne used the hotel's side door to exit, and again she found herself walking at night without a companion dressed like a whore. There were, though, sufficient people on the street, probably heading to or from the bar scene, that she felt reasonably safe. It didn't stop her from overhearing a comment from a guy she had passed – "What an ass!" When you're on display the way she was, it was something you would have to accept.

A small percentage of Anne wanted to know if Scott had gone back into the bar. She wondered if she should have told him she was younger yet. She decided to put these thoughts away – they really didn't matter. Instead, her focus was going to be on picking up another guy. She walked into the same bar once again. She wouldn't particular like it if Scott was there – but she felt she could handle it if he was. It's not like he'd say anything.

Once inside, thoughts of Scott quickly vanished. The place was hopping – hopping with all kinds of people. A number of guys were wearing cowboy hats! She still found it funny, while recognizing she was just as much in a costume too.

There was no way to not notice Anne. Her skin tight jeans were biting into her ass and revealing the shape of her slender legs.. Young women again looked at her disapprovingly, seeing Anne as some kind of tramp. But men saw the jeans and tank top as a candy wrap with the candy in question being pure liquid sex.

Anne now better understood men wouldn't want an intimate moment with her. What they wanted with her was a whore-in-bed performance. This was a lessoned learned for her – and learned quickly. If she wanted the guy to spend the night it was with her as a slut, not a momentary girlfriend. She thought to herself that this was actually for the better.

By the time she walked up to the bar, again she was met by a guy with the most obvious of intentions. It wasn't taking long at all. This guy wore a cowboy hat and had quickly targeted her and squeezed in beside her at the bar. He put his cell phone back in his pocket and also offered to buy her a drink – much of this routine had played itself out a couple of hours earlier. He introduced himself as Luke – and she felt with the cowboy hat she was this time entering in a Dukes of Hazzard episode. She thought to herself that she should have worn some daisy dukes.

Anne had planned on a more careful examination of the possibilities this time, but Luke was downright gorgeous. And from his talk, it seemed he had some game.

After buying her a drink, they moved over to a corner standing table. His opening line to her was "I don't know how long it took you to get into those jeans, but it was worth the effort."

Anne understood the implications of that claim. He proceeded to ask her questions, trying to find out more about her. He could tell she wasn't from Texas and wanted to know where she was from and what she was doing in town. He didn't ask her why she was in this bar. He knew that answer.

Anne didn't want to reveal too much but mentioned where she was from and talked about the conference a bit. He asked a few questions, probably not out of interest – but rather in trying to figure her out a bit.

Anne was certain he was no 20 year old. He was young, but certainly older than that. He was older – and surer of himself.

"So you're in Dallas to attend a conference here, and you came to the bar tonight to find out if Texas men are good in...." – he paused for effect – "good on the dance floor right?" Ann noticed the pause and again had no problem picking up on the innuendo.

Anne was still marvelling at the cowboy hat, but was also grooving on his good looks. His black t-shirt couldn't hide his muscular upper body. There was no beer belly on this cowboy. She thought to herself she'd make a good pony to his cowboy. She was definitely lusting after him.

The sex with Scott had been good but short. Her plan had been for a lot more sex than that though, and wasn't going to be as interested in another quickie.

Anne decided to answer him in a very forthright manner. If he were man enough to handle the answer, he'd have her in bed all night long. If he wasn't – she'd be free quick enough to find someone else.

She began, "Actually, I'm a very busy woman and spend a lot of time on the job working. But I decided, given I'm in town a day early for the conference, I'd pack a few extra clothes like what you're seeing now, find myself a place with some action, and then proposition some cute cowboy stud to join me back in my hotel room to spend the night showing me what a man he is."

Anne looked him in the eyes. They were serious eyes now. She made sure to mention the offer was for the night. There would be no fifteen minute quickie.

He took a sip of his beer and smiled. His game was to prod her right back. "So the hot girl from the big city in the north east has come into this bar because she can't find any real men back home. Do I have this right?"

"I didn't say that," Ann replied quickly.

"Yeah – I think you did," he responded. "If you had your fill back home, you wouldn't be here tonight."

Anne had to admit his reasoning wasn't far from the truth. She didn't want to come out and admit her husband wasn't adequate in bed, but she had long reasoned that while she very much enjoyed sex with her husband, it was clear she wanted more. That's what this was all about, after all.

"Okay," she began. "Suppose it is true. Do you know any Texas men who can make me feel like a woman all night long?"

This wasn't the way Anne normally talked. She felt she was playing a bit of a role. But the gist of what she was saying was basically accurate. Far away from home, she wanted to have all-night-long sex with a young, handsome stud.

"Honey, if you ask rilly nice, spelling out exactly what you're wanting, and then say "please", I think I just may be able to help you out." Luke's accent was sometimes quite pronounced. He had emphasized the word 'please'.

Anne thought he was being just a bit arrogant. Maybe, though, that wasn't such a bad thing. Perhaps it was better than the more passive, inexperienced Scott. But she was now wanting to mate with Luke but not be dominated by him. Instead, she replied, "I think you like what you see. You should be the one to say please."

Luke just smiled. He lifted his cowboy hat off his head for a second to wipe his forehead, and then placed it back on his head. Anne was thinking she should be careful – she didn't want to risk the opportunity with this blue-eyed, dirt-blonde haired hot stud. Perhaps she should have said what he wanted to hear.

"Well now, Anne – if that's your real name – yer pritty enough that it doesn't really matter what yer name is – yer tellin' me you've come all this way to hook up with a guy, as if you can't find a guy back home. Well, you're hot enough for me to not ask questions about the story you're not tellin'. But in Texas, a guy expresses his interest by approachin' a lady and offering her something to drink. At some point later in the night he makes a move and that lady either agrees or disagrees about hookin' up. With me, they usually agree, of course," grinning at his comment here and pausing for effect. "Now if that lady happens to want to cut to the chase, either she's a whore and she should state her price or she needs it so badly she'll do whatever the guy wants to get him in bed – and what this guy wants is for you to be the one to say please, and to say it rilly nice-like."

Anne was now finding him quite the arrogant cowboy. She didn't particularly like him, but he and his arrogance were turning her on something fierce. She had literally rode Scott. She had been on top of him. He did what she wanted. It was clear that with Luke, either she risked seeing him walk away or it would be Luke riding her this night. She had put up a bit of resistance to him. It was now time to submit to him. At least for now, it was time to give him what he wanted.

"Okay. You win. I'm thinking I want to take you back to my hotel room. I want to spend the night having sex with you. I want the sex to be better than I've had in a long time, and I think you're really hot and can deliver that to me. I want to be a whore in bed for you. I need a man who can seriously give it to me. And that's what I want, and I want you to be the one to give it to me ........ please."

Anne had just now for the first time in her life begged a man to fuck her all night. Perhaps it was a little insecurity about being older – she just didn't want to take the chance of him walking away. This was not in any way a usual kind of talk or behaviour for her, but it was seriously turning her on. He had amazing blue eyes. His dirt blonde hair softened his otherwise rugged look. She wondered to herself why she had kept herself off limits to these handsome studs for so much of her life? Being faithful seemed like such a bad idea.

Luke didn't say anything in response. Instead, he just moved up to her to kiss her on the mouth. He planted his hand on her ass as well. This was a public place, but Anne surrendered herself to him and kissed back. Luke was oblivious to the stares of others. Anne was aware they were making a scene, but was willing to live with the stares.

After an intense 20 seconds of kissing she pulled her lips just an inch away and asked, "Should we go now?" . She wanted to fuck her cowboy. And she'd taken the smartest business decisions to see that it was going to happen. If she had to say "please", she'd say "please." If it meant open-mouth kissing while having her ass grabbed in public, so be it.

To an outside observer, Anne's actions seemed more than bizarre, and she shuddered to think of what would happen if anyone she knew found out. She'd been a loving faithful wife and had a near perfect life. And now while at a business conference, she had put on an outfit that made her look like a whore and presented herself in public in that outfit. She had gone in that outfit to a bar with the sole purpose of finding a male to bring back to her hotel room to engage in extramarital sex. And so she picked up a 20 year old boy/man and fucked him in that hotel room and now further, had gone back to that bar to pick up yet another guy to fuck, and had in fact begged that guy to fuck her. Having been faithful her whole marriage, she was about to cheat on her husband for a second time in one day – and in fact seemed desperate to be unfaithful. This change in her would seem to be radical and very troubling.

For Anne, though, such an account failed to take in all the facts. Her behaviour was far more reasonable than that account could give her credit for. The facts were the facts – and excluding some of them for the purposes of painting her as depraved was a silly game.

The facts were simple: rightly or wrongly for months now Anne had desired to have sex with men other than her husband. The reasons for this were pretty straightforward. She was at a stage in her life where opportunities were presenting themselves to her – and a number of them were amazing, attractive opportunities. She simply noticed them. Although she had not done so, the desire for sex outside her marriagewas persistent and getting stronger. There was no sense pretending otherwise. She was hardly the first person to have such a desire, and there was no way to put an end to it. She knew she'd eventually cave in.

As such, Anne was taking a purely business approach. She didn't want to have sex with anyone she knew. Too risky. She didn't want to mix business with extramarital sex. Too stupid. Solution? The solution was simple: eliminate the risks. Her conference in Dallas provided Anne with the security of being far away from her family and friends and everyone else she knew. She could engage and experiment in extramarital activities and no one would be the wiser. Work wouldn't be impacted. Her family would never know or suspect. If you're planning on being unfaithful, surely this was an eminently reasonable approach!

As for her sexpot outfit, again, it suited her particular needs. It was nothing other than a business decision. There is no such thing as being a little unfaithful. Either you're faithful or you're not. And Anne had already decided to be unfaithful.

Anne wasn't interested in spending endless hours drinking in a bar. She wasn't interested in forming some kind of long term bond with the guy she chose to be unfaithful with. She didn't want to find out about his family. She just wanted to fuck his brains out. She had been lusting after a number of men for month after month now and she finally just to give in to this desire and fuck someone.

Of course, it goes without saying she wanted the guy she chose to be totally hot. He should be handsome, with a great body. Anne hadn't yet thought about the size of the guy's package, but Scott had taught her that all guys don't get equally hard. Her husband got hard. Scott's cock, though, was like granite. There was a noticeable difference. Anne liked that difference.

The best place to find them was close by her hotel – the bar scene. But these guys were mostly younger than her and she needed to compete with younger women. So she put on an outfit that would seal the deal. It was that simple. The sexpot outfit was a business decision. She would be able to attract just about any guy, and she'd be sure that guy wouldn't want to spend too much time talking.

Given she had decided to be unfaithful and had decided it would be while on her Dallas trip and that her goal was to spend the night in bed with the guy, when the guy she chose left way too early, it was again a straightforward business decision to go back to the bar and pick up another guy. As for having to beg Luke – it was his condition. It didn't cost her anything really – so why not beg?

Anne and Luke were out the door, his hand planted firmly on her ass for all to see. Anne didn't care. She was going to be his fuck toy. She had succeeded (by the successful execution of a business plan) and was bringing the prize for her success - the handsome young stud back to fuck. For the second time that night Anne had left this bar with a young man, while leaving their full beer glasses behind. In spite in having fucked herself on young Scott's hard on two hours earlier, she was getting wet, again, thinking about being fucked by Luke. Her sex drive was in pure overdrive. The earlier quickie no longer registered.

They made their way back to the hotel, occasionally kissing along the way. Unlike Scott, Luke had every intention of groping every part of her, and fucking her in every way possible. He was a take-charge kind of guy and wanted to give this wild pony the ride of her life. He didn't fully believe her story, but it didn't matter. She was a hot slutty woman and he wanted to have his way with her.

The elevator saw some serious making out. As they exited onto her floor, Luke had already opened the front button on her jeans. Anne was admiring his aggression but grateful they ran into no one on her floor.

Anne fumbled in her purse for the room card. This simple task was made more difficult by Luke whose arm wrapped around her. His hand was pushing its way into her panties. A finger found her clitoris. As you can imagine, it is hard to find something in your purse as your already horny clitoris starts getting rubbed. In spite of wanting to concentrate on the hand in her panties, Anne did find the room card and did manage to get them both into her room.

Luke wasted no time and withdrew his hand from Anne's panties so that he could toss his cowboy hat onto the room's dresser, and then spun her around and pinned her against the door. It was now time to get down to business. He used both of his hands to grab her still denim clad ass. At the same time he began to open mouth kiss her, with her head against the door. Anne had enjoyed the experience with Scott – but this was the kind of action she had spent so much time thinking about. He was aggressive with her and she was almost as aggressive back. Anne thought to herself that she wouldn't make the mistake of getting "attached" to Luke. This was about the raw sex.

Still kissing, Luke began to push his hands into her pants and panties. He wanted to grab her ass cheeks. Her ass was what he first noticed in the bar. He pushed her jeans down just enough to succeed. Anne, in return, moved her hands down from Luke's back to his ass as well. She was impressed by his muscular beefy feel. Luke responded by pressing the front of his pants into her.

A couple of minutes of this were all Luke could take. He pulled her away from the door and had her stand against the bed. He lifted her little tank top over her head, and then reached around to remove her bra. He took a couple of moments to suck on each of her small breasts, and noted how she responded to having her nipples sucked on. He then went back to work. He tugged at her jeans until he had managed to get them down to a few inches below her waste. And then he pushed Anne against the bed which forced her to lie down on it on her back side. He pushed her still partly denim-clad legs up in the air and then folded them over her and told her to hold them in place, which she dutifully did. Anne's exposed pussy was now exposed. It was time for a taste.