Anne's Ambition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TQM
TQM
632 Followers

Luke did arrive, again, on time. As planned, after some serious French kissing, Anne planted Luke into the room's one chair and dropped to her knees. The sight of Anne, all done up with the little cocktail dress on, now down on her knees, was something to behold. Luke still hadn't full gotten over her actual beauty. That beauty was channeled into the whorish slutty look Anne had, but it didn't mask that beauty at all.

Anne remained dressed, so Luke could only grope her breasts through her dress. She tugged his pants down to release his now typical rigid spear. She decided this time to target his balls first, so she pointed the cock straight up with her hand to allow herself easy access. Five minutes of ball kissing, licking and sucking had Luke needing to have quick attention to his shaft and cock head so that he could release the load swirling around in his nuts. Five minutes later, Anne's head-bobbing and sac pulling paid off with several shots of sperm filling her mouth. Anne marveled at the amount – and his cock sprayed this time, having had time to recharge itself from the morning's activities. She was tasting the seed of this man-boy who owned her. And yes, she very much felt "owned" by Luke.

There are only so many actions you can take to show respect for a man and Anne had done as many as she could think of. She had sprayed him with compliments; she had now twice sucked the sperm out of his cock and dutifully swallowed. She had begged for more. She had gone down on her knees to him. Anne couldn't have been more appreciative.

Luke, too, was actually pretty appreciative. He knew Anne would have to fly back tomorrow, but unless he took action, it would be the last time he ever saw her – and he didn't want that to be the case. And so the pair left her hotel room for dinner with Luke beginning to search for more information.

The rest of the evening Luke was trying to get more information from her. He didn't even know her last name. She refused to give an email address. Anne insisted that the best thing to do was to end it. This way it would go down in history as a great torrid 3 night mating and will have ended on the highest of notes. That was her game plan.

Luke, too, though, brought the same business sense to the situation. It was really good. He didn't want her as a girlfriend. He wanted her as a personal fuck toy and whore. It was okay for her to go. But he wanted the possibility of future hook ups.

Finding other information, though, seemed elusive.

Their mating rituals continued into the evening. They had dinner; they went to club. Guys checked her out all night. Then Luke brought her back to her hotel room and fucked her silly.

Snapshot Day 4 The Aftermath

As with the previous mornings, both were woken by the sound of the alarm, and this was followed by a last serious pounding delivered by Luke to Anne. He had yet to find out anything interesting – no way to be able to keep in contact with her. Anne was refusing. But he had now devised a plan.

Parting was not particularly difficult for either of them. The mating had been quite intense. Luke needed to be able to again focus on school. Anne needed to be able rest on the plane, and start focusing on her family.

Luke headed straight for the main exit after once last kiss and grab of her ass. Anne was out the door moments later, having checked out. For Anne, the extramarital affair had been a brief smashing success. It was everything she could ask for. She found great sex. She had gotten so much she could last a month before wanting it again, once home.

Luke, though, had stayed just a block away to watch her leave. As her taxi departed, he headed back to the hotel. He took a folder out of his back pack – he brought it because he'd be going directly to the campus – and went straight to the front desk. He held out his folder and said, "I forgot to give Anne this article. She's staying in room 708. Could I leave this for her?"

Luke knew perfectly well she had just checked out. If it had been the same clerk, he certainly didn't remember any Ann checking out. The hotel clerk said, "Certainly.....", and began to pull up information on the screen. "I'm so sorry. Ms. Bastien just checked out moments ago. You've missed her."

Luke asked, "Are you sure? That's Anne Bastien – B-A-S-T-I-E-N?"

"Yes sir", the clerk acknowledged.

"Okay. Thanks. I will email it to her then. No problem."

With that, Luke left the hotel.

Several hours later, Luke was googling the name Anne Bastien. It turned out she wasn't the only one in the world with that name. But thanks to some online images, and both Anne's linkedin profile and Facebook page were being viewed.

Twenty minutes later Luke knew Anne was over just over 30 actually. He knew she had two young daughters. He knew what her wimp of a husband looked like. He knew where she worked. He knew who some of her friends were. He knew her work email address. A further search got him her work phone number. Digging further, he was pretty sure he had their home address and home phone number.

Snapshot January

Anne walked into her office, as always, with a cup of coffee. Anne's mobile device meant she was always up to date with her email. Work was under control. Things were good.

During the course of a regular day she'd receive between 50 and 100 emails. Most were work relevant. The company had strong filters to keep out the ever evolving junk mail.

Shortly after 10 a.m. Anne received an email from an lstevenson90@hotmail.com. She didn't recognize it, of course, having never seen it before. The subject of the email was "hey Annie!" She thought it strange. Nobody called her "Annie".

She opened the email up and a split second later she was looking at ghost from the past. It was a picture – a mostly rear view shot. The chick in the picture was wearing ridiculously tight jeans, a little overly sexy tank top, and platform shoes. The chick's ass was clearly on display. In the background you could see guys ogling her. Her head was turned so you could see a side view of her face. Of course, it was herself.

To Be Continued.

TQM
TQM
632 Followers