Anne's Ambition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TQM
TQM
632 Followers

Luke simply could not believe the luck he was experiencing this night. Anne was a totally hot and a perfect fantasy slut. You don't find this kind of chick more than once in your life. His cock was again completely rigid from the combination of her speech and her fondling. He needed to get his cock sucked now. He didn't utter a word. Instead, he put a hand on the back of her head and gently guided it.

Anne thought her speech was pretty good. She was pretty sure he wouldn't have liked it if instead she had said that she'd already had had some other guy's cock in her a little while earlier and that Luke was now getting cleaned up, but still sloppy seconds.

With her head still on Luke's stomach, Anne moved forward and kissed his cock, letting her lips linger on the tip. One hand helped keep her head stable, while the other hand tugged on his balls. Her lips slightly parted, as they began to roam his cock head. Soon, Luke could feel the tip of her tongue gently poking the slit at the cock tip.

The stimulation was working magic on Luke. His cock was again as hard as granite. It had been less than a half hour, and Luke was again demonstrating why Anne was justified in being unfaithful. The reality was, her kind, good-hearted husband simply couldn't compete.

Anne, too, was also very much liking this experience. She occasionally took her husband's cock in her mouth to give him extra pleasure, but it was something she did just for him, not finding it particularly pleasurable herself. Being so into Luke sexually, she found it almost liberating. In deciding to begin having extra marital sex, she, for the first time in a long time, actually wanted to suck on her partner's cock. She wanted to have Luke's cock in her mouth. She desired it – desired it sexually. And she actually wanted to have his sperm in her mouth, find out what his sperm tasted like and watch his reaction as she swallowed his seed. The act became sexy again.

And so, Anne proceeded to deliver to Luke a long, slow blow job. She had already had sex twice this evening and was feeling very tired, but having his big cock in her mouth was quite different. It was a way of giving respect to his sexual performance, and this was, to her, very satisfying in itself. To Luke, her cock sucking was indeed paying appropriate respect to his sexual performance and this was, of course, a turn on. But he saw it not just as paying respect to him; he also saw it as being disrespectful to her husband. This turned him on even more. Her actions showed Luke even more respect because she was being unfaithful.

Anne continued with her blow job, with one to about four inches of cock going in and out of her mouth. She kept at it at a steady pace. Her hands continued to pay attention to his balls. It was clear he shaved them. This continued for a good number of minutes. Anne had been unaware of the time when the oral sex started, and couldn't access a watch now, without stopping the blow job.

She alternated between bobbing her head up and down while grabbing at his balls to pumping his cock with a hand with just his cock head in her mouth. Needing a break from this routine, Anne withdrew her mouth from his cock and instead slowly licked her tongue down his shaft. She shifted her head so that he could watch her tongue on his cock.

Anne's tongue completed her journey to his balls and turned her head again so that she was now facing him. Luke watched as she began her homage to his testicles. Anne hadn't sucked on a man's balls since before being married, but had watched enough porn to know a good move. His balls each took turns disappearing into her mouth to receive a tongue lashing and gentle suck. This was true worship.

After a few minutes Anne returned to accept his shaft back in her mouth. Luke was pretty quiet, except for the occasional grunt, and the rare, "That's it – suck it Annie." It took a lot less energy to lie there than to fuck a girl standing up. Still, his concentration was intense.

At some point, Anne began to sense that Luke was beginning to get that special feeling and was getting nearer to cumming. She knew this required a stronger approach and her hand that had been fondling his balls moved up to wrap around his cock shaft and began to pump it again. She kept the tip entirely in her mouth, letting her tongue lick its way around. Her head no longer bobbed up and down – her hand was doing the work.

It didn't take long. With an "Oh fuck, Annie. Fuck. Yes!" Luke began ejaculating into her mouth. It wasn't spraying out this time – when he had come earlier, she could feel jet sprays into her. Instead, this time just globs of sperm-filled semen would form at his cock tip for her to suck off. It had been a long time since she'd had sperm in her mouth. It wasn't that she loved the taste, but this time it gave her a very sexy feeling. It wasn't a huge load – he had just cum a little while earlier. It was more than enough, though, to be impressed. She doubted her husband could get it up twice so soon, let alone produce that much of a load. In the evening's last act of respect to Luke, Anne continued to bob her head up and down while gently sucking on his shaft for a couple of minutes afterward. She made a point of looking at Luke and then swallowing. As an added touch she said, "Thank you. I really wanted to taste you."

Anne was feeling a genuine sense of comfort with herself and her decision. It hadn't been an easy decision to decide to be unfaithful at first. But it felt right. She was a very successful woman and a very sexual being. She took pride in being able to attract young handsome studs. She thoroughly enjoyed the wilder, hotter sex. She felt at home in being the woman who could suck the sperm out of a young stud's cock. She felt her decision had proven to be the appropriate one; and not just appropriate – she felt it had turned into a great decision.

When finally finished she moved up to lie beside her younger sex partner. He kissed her on the cheek and said, "Your hubby is one very lucky dude; and one very unlucky dude." Anne was tired, and didn't immediately understand why. Answering her puzzled look, he said, "He's got a really hot wife who is fun to fuck and knows how to suck cock. That's lucky. But his wife is instead fucking and sucking off another guy and prefers the other guy. That's really unlucky, right?"

Ann was a bit amused – Luke was always thinking about the husband angle. It was an added benefit to him that she was married. It turned him on to get a woman to cheat.

It was getting time to sleep. Both took short turns in the bathroom. Anne brushed her teeth. When she returned, Luke was poised with his cell phone to take a picture. Anne hadn't anticipated this and protested. "C'mon, Annie", Luke said. "Just give me one sexy picture to remember you by."

Normally, Anne would not have ever complied, but she was far away from home, and the request was kind of understandable. And it's not like he could use it against her – he didn't even really know who she was! And so Anne, completely nude, put her hands on her hips and let him take a couple of pictures. He asked her to turn around but still look at him so he could get a shot of her ass as well – and she complied.

She allowed a few of pictures to be taken. Nothing was said. When she joined him on the bed, he showed them to her. His comment was, "That's one well-fucked girl." She thought to herself that he was right. She looked well-fucked indeed.

Luke had no tooth brush but used the hotel mouthwash to rinse his mouth. They crawled into bed, turned the lights off, and began some light kissing, their arms around each other.

Anne decided the time was right to ask him if he were free the other nights too. "So – I have to be up by 7:30 to get ready for tomorrow. Would it be okay to set the alarm for 7? I was kind of hoping you could help me start the day on a happy note and give me a little more of what I need."

Luke smiled at this bit of female perfection. Who would need a girlfriend or wife if you had this?

Anne took his smile as agreement to her plan and continued, "You have any plans tomorrow night?"

Luke took a second and then replied, "Depends, on what you have in mind", as if what she had in mind wasn't obvious.

"Well, if you want, I could take you out to dinner somewhere, let's say, as payment for your ongoing stud services. Of course, I'd expect continuing service excellence."

"You've got to wear a hooker outfit when we go out to dinner. I want to see you in public like that again. That's my condition – you take me out to dinner in a hooker outfit. Say – when did you say you're leaving?"

"Friday morning", Anne replied. "Is that your way of offering your stud services for Thursday night too?"

"Same arrangement – you'll have to buy me dinner and dress like a hooker. Agreed?" Luke asked.

"Agreed. I'll be your own personal whore. As long as you keep your game up", Anne said with a smile, adding the little bit of a taunt.

"Don't you worry about my game, honey. You've got to have figured out by now I deliver what your hubby can't." Anne nodded her agreement. Luke needed to state his superiority to her husband in one more time.

They kissed a bit more and soon fell asleep.

Snapshot Day 2 #1

Anne and Luke were riding the elevator down. They were going for a quick breakfast. Anne was in a fresh business suit, Luke in yesterday's jeans and shirt, holding, but not wearing his cowboy hat.

As the elevator descended, Anne said to him, "I can't believe I've had my first cowboy". She still found the hat funny.

"Yeah – you've got a good amount of cowboy now in you, too. Your hubby won't know what to do with you." Luke chuckled at his own joke.

They had woken up at the sound of the alarm. Luke had mounted her within 2 minutes. It was a straight missionary fuck. Luke waited for her to have one of her big orgasms, and then himself drain his nut sack into her again.

Luke liked the fact that her orgasms really knocked her for a loop. It was like she was really having her brains fucked out.

The two washed and readied themselves. He would get to his apartment, change and get to school. She'd attend the conference. But she'd buy him breakfast first.

Although now dressed as a business woman, Luke kept his hands on Anne. He kept his hand on her leg – - as high up as he could get it - partly because it felt good; partly to publicly show ownership. Anne was a little embarrassed by this display – a business woman being owned by a younger guy! – But admired him for doing it anyway.

Over breakfast they made plans to hook up again around 7 p.m. He made her promise to wear a hooker outfit and she complied. He finally asked her about her age. Anne gave her usual first response, "How old do you think I am?"

"My guess – 28," Luke replied.

"Not a bad guess. I'm 29", Anne lied, yet again. "How old are you?"

"23", Luke said.

Anne wondered if the fact that she was older was starting to bother him. She again decided to talk in a soft, feminine voice. "You know, I really do want to thank you. You did give me exactly what I needed." She stared at him intently in the eyes. "But I also hope you got what you needed too. I hope I took good care of you."

Playing to a young man's ego is never a bad idea. "I wouldn't be coming back for more, Annie, if you didn't!" That was all that needed to be said.

Once finished breakfast, they found a quiet place where they could share an open mouth kiss. She gave him a playful grab between the legs, and then they parted ways with her saying, "See you at 7. Knock on my door."

Snapshot Day 2 #2 Abbreviated Version

Anne stared at herself in the mirror of her hotel room washroom. The tight skinny jeans were slutty, but she handled it. This, though, was something different. It was making her feel uncomfortable.

She had chosen her black tank top over skimpy black underwear and the same platform shoes. But this time the too tight low-rise jeans were replaced with a tight and tiny blue denim mini skirt, purchased in the whore outfit shopping spree. It covered maybe two inches below her ass. Her long, very slender legs were completely on display. She feared eating at a restaurant with an open table because everyone would have a clear view of her panties. It would even be hard to cross her legs.

Looking at herself she realized if she had chosen this last night, she might not have had the courage to get out of her hotel room. She contemplated changing back into her slutty jeans, but a knock on the door meant that Luke was here. There would be no time for changing.

Luke was indeed there and greeted her with a "Holy fuck". Anne looked like that dream call girl you'd see in a porn movie – tall, ridiculously short, tight mini-skirt, little tank top, platform shoes, with her eye-liner and lipstick being the icing on the cake.. He couldn't believe she'd dress like this in public. The Anne-in-the-business-suit he saw this morning looked like only a distant relative of the slutty whore in front of him now. He had chosen an inexpensive restaurant only about 10 blocks away, but was looking forward to her on public display.

Before leaving, though, Anne had a task to complete. She had to call home. She couldn't miss calling her kids and husband.

To an outsider, the sight would have been simply surreal. Anne Bastien found herself sitting on the edge of her bed dressed in a slutty outfit that even a hooker would blush over with Luke sitting directly behind her, facing her back with one hand squeezing her breasts, and the other hand rubbing through her panties, all while having a conversation with her kids and eventually her husband. You may think this callous, but it was a testament to her will that she succeeded in completing this task. Scott was kissing her neck as Anne told her husband, "I love you." Anne felt she was being sincere, too.

Anne put up with an evening of male lustful stares, women's angry looks, and Luke's public displays of ownership including his frequent placing of his hand up her skirt while seated. A hand up her skirt meant he was touching her panties. There was nowhere else "up" could mean.

They attempted to talk about other subjects, but the talk always returned to how good he was in bed, what a slut she was, and how inadequate her husband was – Luke's favourite topic. He insisted on dropping by a club to hear some music before retiring to her hotel room. This, in turn, meant Anne continued as a side-show attraction well into the evening.

Later that night, as Anne was relieved to enter her hotel room with Luke in tow. She needed her panties off immediately. They were by now sopping wet. It had all been quite humiliating; but a major turn on nonetheless. Appearing as a whore in public meant being fucked by a stud later. The two went hand in hand.

This time Luke had her standing facing her bed. He pushed her upper body down onto the bed, while her feet remained planted to the floor. He pulled her tiny black panties down, dropped his own pants, and then simply speared her.

They lasted only a dozen minutes. For the first time in her life, Anne literally blacked out for a few seconds during her rocking orgasm. She fell right onto the bed, still impaled by fuck-tool. It was impossible to pinpoint exactly why she blacked out – it might have been from the sensations from this different position; or it might have been from the added sensation of a finger pushing into her asshole for the first time in her married life. Regardless, she had no recollection, this time, of his cumming. But there was certainly proof enough that he had indeed cum in her. It struck her as odd, but finding his sperm in her seemed comforting. The cheating wasn't just sexually pleasurable; it was downright comforting! It had been a rocking orgasm, and Luke was surely rocking her world. This was not a feeling of intimacy; instead it was a feeling of joy – the joy of feeling this is how life should be; the joy of both pleasing and being pleased; the joy at having made a momentous decision and it working out perfectly. Nothing could ever take away the fact that they had mated. The sex was at such a level she saw Luke, not her husband as her actual "mate".

Snapshot Day 3

The conference ended at 3 p.m. By 4 p.m. Anne was in the closest shopping mall. Luke's one demand was another explicitly sexy hooker outfit – and she'd only brought the jeans, the denim micro-mini skirt, and the tank tops. The tiny black cocktail dress she was looking at could work if it fit her and was tiny enough. She'd need knew shoes though.

Anne realized her sexual escapades were beginning to cost her some money. She had bought the jeans, platform shoes, tank tops and micro-mini already, but was now buying Luke's breakfast and dinners, and was now again clothes shopping for another fuck-me outfit.

Still – by 7 p.m. Anne looked like a million dollar whore, in a little black party dress more made for girls around the age of 21, and black high heels. The make-up – especially the eye-liner perfected the slutty look. The dress was for a 21 year old, but Anne added the curves of a sexy, hot, slender woman.

Having learned from the experience with Scott, Anne felt no intimacy with Luke, only sheer unabated lust and sexual admiration. They were driven by deep hard-wiring to mate and were engaged in the various mating rituatls. The lust she felt could be temporarily extinguished. But the thought of him had her juices flowing again within a couple of hours. The sight of him had her legs gently quivering. Only fucking him – or sucking on him oddly enough – could temporarily quiet the lust.

Anne's decision to engage in extramarital sex had opened up a serious floodgate, and now nothing was stopping it. Sheer, naked, undirected desire was breaking through to the surface. A last minute mental dam constructed out of Luke's physicality and manliness meant he would bear the brunt of that desire.

She worried a bit about the impact on sex with her husband. It was frequent enough, at twice a week – but in her short stay in Dallas she'd have had more sex in the three nights, than in a month back home. How would the more mundane sex be with him, going forward? Once you've been fucked by a guy like the way Luke has been fucking her, would she be able to settle for less?

Home meant, for Anne, going back to being a faithful wife. Being fucked 2 to 3 times a day, though, was a lot of fun. It seemed normal, now, to always have damp panties. Having a cock rub pre-cum in her face was now hot, not disgusting. Going back to home meant, it seemed, going back to boring.

But Anne wasn't some weak willed girl. She succeeded at nearly everything. Business trips would allow for extramarital activity. That added sex would simply have to be enough. She wasn't going to ruin her family over fucking.

Tonight would be her last night with Luke. There would be enough time for a quickie tomorrow morning too. And then it would be off to the airport and a few hours afterward, home.

Anne thought to herself she wanted to taste his sperm one more time tonight. She had tasted it the one time on the first night and had dutifully swallowed it all. She wanted it to taste it one more time. She pondered what to do first – blow or fuck. He'd certainly be good for two rounds. He was almost as insatiable as she was.

This was still a personal business matter for Anne. The decision to be unfaithful had been made using her business acumen and logic. She wanted to continue to get a maximal return on her continued unfaithful acts.

She certainly wanted to be fucked again tonight, but the desire to have his thickness in her mouth again, the need to feel the sensation of her mouth being sprayed, and the wanting to again have his salty, slightly sour taste in her mouth was overriding it. The idea was seriously turning her on. His first orgasm of the evening would be the bigger one. Anne decided to drag him into the room, this time before dinner, and suck him off first. This would give him time to regenerate for later. The one thing Anne was sure of was that she wouldn't need any protein shakes any time soon. Luke had pumped a ton of protein into her and would about be delivering more.

TQM
TQM
632 Followers