Anne's Ambition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TQM
TQM
633 Followers

While holding her own legs, Luke planted his mouth on Anne's pussy and began to eat her out. Anne was already fairly wet, but the added saliva quickly had her ready to be penetrated. This is exactly what Luke had wanted. Luke's tongue and finger penetrations were met by Anne's gentle upward thrusts. He concentrated on sucking her clitoris while thrusting two fingers into her pussy.

Anne surrendered herself to the pleasure. This was why she so needed to be unfaithful. She was being expertly eaten out by a handsome young cowboy stud. The clitoral stimulation was magic.

Her move into fidelity had not been gradual; it had been total. She'd been fucked by one guy already, and now a second guy was eating her out. For Luke, though, this was just preparing for the main course. And it was now time for that meal.

Luke stood right up. Instead of taking her right then, however, he again pulled her to her feet, with her jeans now reaching only her mid-thigh. He dragged Anne over to the dresser and had her brace herself against it so that she was facing its mirror. He quickly dropped his own pants and underwear, but never bothered to remove his shirt. His only communication had been through his actions.

Anne didn't get a good look, but saw enough to know his cock was fully erect. Luke placed it against her pussy, from behind. He intended to take her against the dresser with her jeans still partly on. With his right hand, he reached around her leg to have his hand help out with the initial penetration, and then he began to thrust himself in and out, slowly working more and more of his hard on into her from behind.

This was Anne's second cock in a couple of hours, although Luke didn't know this. This was so far turning into a perfect experience for her. She was all sexed up with the idea of what would be happening. She had put on a fuck-me outfit and had fuck-me desires. He was exactly what she wanted - a cute, beefy, muscular stud with was clearly a very nice hard-on. And it was feeling quite big.

He was appropriately aggressive and more assured of himself and this was a total turn on too. She had enjoyed Scott. But Luke was teaching her it could be better. This was good. This was what it should be like according to the plan.

Anne was now living out what had become her dream fantasy. She felt like she was on top of the world – she was successful in all matters, including being able to land a young dreamy stud fuck her so well that she would not have to spend her days daydreaming about having sexual affairs any longer. When you have the real thing, you don't need to dream.

Anne could do nothing but look at herself in the mirror. She could see Luke's profile behind her. He had now fully penetrated her, and judging by what her pussy was telling her, Luke was very well hung. She felt he was stretchin her a bit. And she marvelled at the how Luke's cock – like Scott's - seemed so particularly hard and rigid. It must be a young man's thing.

Anne cleared her mind of everything else and just focussed on getting fucked. She let out a light gasp with each of his deep, penetrating thrusts. He responded with grunts of his own. There wasn't too much else to do in this position, other than to keep herself braced up against the dresser and watch herself being taken by the stud.

Luke was in control and knew what he was doing. His right hand was groping her breasts. His left hand reached lower so that a finger could start to rub her clitoris again. The only other thing he had to do was fuck himself into her with good, fast, hard thrusts. He found Anne very sexy. But it turned him on that she was desperate enough to beg a bit. She was a hot chick with a perfect attitude, ready to be tamed, and he was now doing the job.

Anne too was feeling very passionate. She was very wet; very turned on. But having cum once already this evening, she wouldn't cum again quite so quickly. This was going to be a longer fuck – a long, dream fuck. It wouldn't be a quick orgasm, but an earthquake was building in her and it was going to be a big one.

Luke knew it would be very hard to keep this up – fucking while standing isn't easy. But he very much wanted to tame this filly. He wanted to fuck that orgasm out of her first. This would amount to a conquering of her. Once accomplished, only then would he want to finish off deep inside her. Firing his sperm into her was the equivalent of branding her as belonging to him.

Luke proceeded to give her a long hard fuck. He had the stamina to deliver, getting himself balls deep with each thrust. Anne, in sync with him, needed this kind of fucking. The pleasure emanating from inside her vagina was building and building. The inward thrusts, the clitoris rubbing, and the breast squeezing were all beginning to take their toll. Anne was a slave to his actions. She couldn't have held back even if she wanted to. Her jeans held her legs in place. His thrusts into her kept her pinned against the dresser. His arms wrapped around her body, one grabbing and pinching her breasts, the other giving a work out to her clitoris. She was going exactly nowhere.

Anne allowed her mind to just float in the sea of pleasure that was engulfing her. The muscles in her legs began to tense up. Luke was penetrating her very deeply. His girth made this a new sensation. She closed her eyes and surrendered herself to Luke's thrusts and the orgasm in her that needed to be released. It built and built; and then it peaked. His mastery of her clitoris helped her achieve an orgasm the kind of which she had never felt before.

Anne could only moan as the earthquake ripped through her body. It was a massive, long-lasting earthquake. It was an earthquake that didn't want to stop. Luke just kept up his fast-paced thrusting throughout it, pleased with himself at having so well nailed the hottie.

Anne's eyes were tightly closed. And yet she had a vision of multiple bright colours exploding. Her orgasm with Scott had been big; but with Luke, she almost lost consciousness. She had never experienced anything like it.

As the waves began to recede, Anne's legs, still trapped by her jeans, turned to jello. Having an orgasm, while standing, was, of course, exhausting. If not for Luke's granite cock impaling her, she might fall to the floor. He could easily sense her exhaustion and now saw her as his personal property for the rest of the night. It was about time to fuck some sperm into her just to let her know she was going to be "owned" for the rest of the night.

Luke finally pulled his cock out of Anne. He helped her back to the bed and again pushed her down on it, onto her back. Her jeans were now down to just below her knees. He lifted her legs and tugged and pulled until they were off. He admired how tight the jeans were and how hard they were to come off. She was quite the slut.

Having finally removed the jeans he again lifted her legs up and let them rest on his shoulders, while placing his hard-on once again at her entrance. Anne could now see it and could confirm that he was indeed a very well hung young man. His cock looked the way it should for a stud – long, thick, and rock hard. Again, he placed himself at the entrance to her vagina and thrust himself into her, now using his weight to add to the sense of penetration. She could now see it and feel it going into her. It felt like a log was invading her.

Anne was feeling immediate gratitude for what was perhaps the biggest orgasm of her life. She had never been rocked by two major orgasms on the same day, but this last one almost rendered her unconscious. Just as Luke now wanted to brand Anne by planting his seed into her womb, Anne too felt the need to have his seed in her. Just as he wanted to brand her, she wanted to be branded by him. She realized sexual pleasure was more than just the orgasm. She wanted Luke's sperm in her; she desired it. It was part of what was necessary in being unfaithful.

Luke continued to pound her. And with her legs still resting on his shoulders, he was able to resume kissing her waiting and open mouth. Luke kept her in that U shape and fucked her. The penetration was now the deepest she ever felt.

In spite of it being very late for her, the only thing she could feel was desire. In spite of being fucked twice she was able to continue to be fucked without being overly tender. Her husband certainly couldn't deliver what she was getting, so she very much wanted to get as much as possible.

Luke now showed great stamina. Anne had wanted to be fucked in way she wasn't getting back home, and he intended on making sure she would get what she asked for.

He had delivered the goods and given Anne the power fuck she had been begging for. A feeling began to build in his balls. He'd be cumming soon. Beneath him was, for the rest of the night, his personal fuck toy.

Anne could sense he was getting close. He was kissing less now and grunting more frequently and quite loudly. With Scott, she had developed an immediate feeling of intimacy. With Luke, it was different. She was developing a sense of him as her mate in a much more animalistic way. This was her mate and mating wasn't complete until his sperm was in her. She was craving for him to cum in her.

Luke continued to pound away. Anne began to stretch to her right and attempted to reach around Scott's leg. After several attempts and much stretching, she found her target – his balls. Anne began to squeeze them.

As Luke fucked into her, Anne fondled his balls. She was, in fact, milking him. He grunted loudly when she first got a hold of them. He'd be close to cumming now. Grunting with each inward thrust, he pounded her with intensity. Even though she had been ravaged by two major orgasms in the last couple of hours, the idea of milking him into her was turning her on yet again.

Luke still lasted another two minutes He then let out what would best be described as a roar. Anne could feel the heat in her. He was, at last, cumming! He was cumming in her! She could feel his cock firing spurt of sperm and semen into her. Unexpectedly, another orgasm ripped through Anne's loins as well. She managed to utter "Oh, God," but she had no voice left for any further noise and no energy left to even try.. The thought of his sperm in her had sent her over the edge. Luke just smirked as he rode out the last waves of his own orgasm.

It took about 20 seconds for Luke to gather up the strength to dismount Anne. It had been a long fuck and the result of a long fuck was that he had pumped a large load of sperm and semen into her. Letting her legs down he wanted to take a quick view of his work, and as expected, her clean shaven pussy looked like a sloppy mess, with their now combined juices on display. He had delivered the goods. He didn't need to ask her for an evaluation. She had taken a complete pounding.

Anne stared at her conqueror in complete admiration of the young stud. Thoughts of other men – even her husband, were now far away. It has been the ultimate act of infidelity. She had desired sex with another man; she had acted on those desires; she had a major, crushing orgasm with another man; she had desired to have that man's sperm in her; she had now welcomed that man's sperm deep inside of her; and she had had another orgasm at the knowledge that this man's sperm was being fired into her. You don't get more unfaithful than that.

Luke lay down beside her, having now taken his shirt off, and began to open mouth kiss her once again. His hands lazily caressed her breasts. Anne, in return, reached out and put a hand around Luke's now somewhat limp, sticky cock. It was still a considerable size. She wanted to pay it and him a compliment and said simply, "you've got a big one, cowboy."

Luke took in the compliment in stride. He'd gotten his immediate needs taken care of and he now wanted to get more of a scoop on why this totally hot slightly older woman who was staying in a pretty nice hotel had to dress up like a hooker in order to get herself laid. So he decided to go on a bit of fishing expedition with her. He asked her, "So, you like it?" He was clearly referring to his cock.

Anne nodded her approval in between kisses and said, "It's rather impressive."

"Bigger than yer husband's?" was Luke's quick reply. His Texas accent wasn't thick, but was still sometimes noticeable.

"How did you know?" she responded with surprise.

"I didn't, until just now", he replied with a smirk.

Anne had been caught with a simple trap. The kid was smart. She didn't like being caught. She wanted to keep all information about her out of any sexual liaison. But she did like that he was a smart cookie.

"Ok. So the cat is out of the bag. Yes, I'm married. And yes, I've just cheated on my husband with you. And yes ..... If it's important to you, you've got a bigger package than my husband's." Anne hoped this would end the conversation's direction.

Luke, though, persisted. "So, is yer story now that your hubby isn't good in bed and because of this you decided to get your whore outfit on and hit a bar with the sole intention of picking up some random dude to bring back to yer hotel and fuck him all night long? Is that it? Or is there more to yer story?"

"Well there's a little bit of detail not in that account, but you've got the basics about right," Anne replied. Anne still hoped to finish this aspect of the conversation, but was beginning to figure out Luke wanted more of a story.

"Tell me those details," was his immediate reply.

Anne wanted to say something, but wasn't sure what to divulge, and wasn't sure where to begin. "Well", she began, "I don't know what to say. I've been feeling the need for some kind of sexual interaction separate from my husband for some time now...."

Luke interrupted her here – "Why? Because he wasn't good in bed?"

Anne shook her head no and said "It wasn't like that."

Luke wasn't going to give up now, though. "What was it like, then?"

Anne tried to find her words, and then said, "Well, it was more like I wanted something different than what he can deliver – and I've wanted it for some time."

Luke wasn't going to let it go at that. "Tell me what you wanted then that was so different."

Anne just kind of shrugged, not knowing what to say.

Luke decided to try again and said, "So you needed something different than what your hubby could deliver. That means he can't give you what you need. Why beat around the bush?"

Anne felt like she was trapping herself with her own words. "Look", she said, "It's not that he's bad in bed. I do enjoy sex with him. I just.... wanted something different."

"You wanted something different because what he was givin' you wasn't good enough. Isn't that right?" Luke was persistent.

"I guess....." Anne started to say something and then paused. "I guess I can say truthfully it wasn't good enough for what I needed. Is that better?"

"It's a start. So he isn't good enough in bed – for what you need – and it was, I guess, not even close enough, to what you want, right?" Luke liked where this was going.

"Are you trying to make me feel guilty?" Anne asked. She was again trying to steer the conversation away.

"No. I just wanna hear the truth, Annie. And I think the truth is that yer husband isn't good enough in bed – even though you won't admit it. So you picked me up and I delivered. Why be shy about saying it?" Luke's questions were mild taunts.

"Ok. Ok", Anne began. He isn't satisfying all of my needs and I need something more. I decided while I was out of town, it would be the perfect opportunity to get it. And I picked you up at the bar. And yes,.... You delivered. Happy now?

"Making progress," was his grudging reply. So just go a long with me here – let's take this step by step. One; Your hubby isn't good enough to give you what you need in bed. Right?"

"Okay," Anne said.

"You picked me up at the bar, to give you what your hubby couldn't, right?"

"Okay," she again replied.

"And I did give you what he couldn't, right?"

Again, Anne said, "Okay."

"So I wanna hear you say it to me. I wanna hear you say, that I was better at fucking you than your hubby and that I can give you what you need and he can't. Tell me I've got a bigger cock and tell me I'm better in bed and that what you need is to cheat on him with me. And tell me not just that I'm better – tell me how much better I am."

Anne saw he was serious. It clearly fueled his lust. Just as she had to say "please" to get him to leave the bar and come to her room, he wanted her, again, to verbally surrender herself to him. She wasn't submissive by nature, though. The problem was that he really had been a better fuck; and Luke had given her what her husband really couldn't; and he did have a bigger cock and size did matter. Surrendering to Luke by telling him these things ultimately was a matter of telling him the truth. And not surrendering to his demands essentially meant lying.

Like in the bar, this ultimately became a business decision for her. Anne decided to give him what he wanted and say what he wanted her to say. Better yet, she thought – she'll give him something even more.

"One moment", Anne said, and got up and went to the washroom. She returned a minute later with a washcloth in her hand, and sat down beside him on the bed.

"I just needed to freshen up", she said restarting the conversation. She took the wash cloth, which was damp with warm water, and wrapped it around his cock and cleaned it up. She then put the washcloth on the little table beside the bed.

Anne then lay down on the bed and rested her head on Luke's stomach, looking at him in the eyes. She placed her hand on his cock, rubbing it gently before moving down to his balls, giving them a gentle squeeze.

She began her acquiescent speech in a soft voice. "So, Luke, you were a great fuck. I've wanted to be fucked like that for a long time. I've been thinking about it for a long while now. I enjoy my husband in bed, but I knew I could get better; and you were better; much better. You're younger; you're really cute – a real turn on – yes, more of a turn on; and you've got a better body. You're more muscular. I find you way hotter than him. I love him, but find you way hotter." She delivered this speech while continuing to fondle his balls and now hard again cock. She made a point of giving a gentle squeezing after every point.

Anne continued in her deliberately soft voice, "Not only are you a hotter guy, but you were able to deliver the goods too. I'm more turned on by you, which helps. But it also helps that your cock is bigger – yes, I admit it. It's – I'm guessing – about an inch longer. But what I like is that it also thicker – I could feel it's thickness in me. It's harder too. You get your cock harder than he can. And then – even better – you're a more aggressive and passionate sex partner. You performed better in bed. I needed someone to finally fuck my brains out, and you delivered. For my needs, you're a lot more of a man than my husband."

Luke enjoyed this speech very much. He was still a bit sceptical about her story, but this girl was giving him everything he asked for and more. She was clearly desperate for it. His cock was once again rock hard.

Anne had planned to hit the bars each evening and pick up a guy to bring back. But now, she was thinking that it would be so much easier to just hook up with Luke the next two nights. She could be a slut for him, without having to parade as a slut in front of everyone. The risk for STD's would be lower too.

Anne was also beginning to feel quite tired, but it was clear Luke wasn't going to be going to sleep just yet. It was time to wrap up her speech, finish off the evenings activities, make a pitch to hook up again, and then get to sleep.

"So, Luke, you fucked me in the way I needed; in the way my husband couldn't, and I'm grateful to you for that; really grateful." She continued talking in a slow soft voice. "I was thinking that to show my gratitude to you, I'd like to take your much bigger cock in my mouth. I want to suck on it for you. And in appreciation of the great sex you've just given me, I want my actions to speak louder than my words. I can't show my gratitude to you any better than to suck on your cock.... let you cum in my mouth.... and then swallow your sperm. Would you agree that would be the best way to show my appreciation?"

TQM
TQM
633 Followers