Annette

Story Info
Annette's conservative ideals are challenged by her desires.
9.1k words
4.67
15.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a side-story, adjacent to the forthcoming (2024) longer-format series "Faith". All characters are over 18. Any resemblance to persons living or otherwise is purely coincidental. Some (PG) art accompanying this story can be found in the bulletin board feedback thread here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/annette-a-story-about-a-conservative-girl-challenged-by-her-desires-with-art.1599708/

----------------------

"Sex is wildly over-emphasized," Annette explained. "To be honest, an orgasm is just like a sneeze."

"You haven't had an orgasm, I take it," Julia said.

"I'm saving myself for marriage, of course. But I am not uneducated. I understand it is pleasurable; it is a blessing from God, so of course it is. All I am saying is that it is over-emphasized, over-rated. People obsess over it. Just look at this campus."

Julia shrugged. "At the moment, you're the one emphasizing it."

"I don't think I started this conversation," Annette said with smug finality.

"We were just playing cards when you came up to talk about the bible. Which nobody wanted, by the way."

"But you are a literature major, Julia. The Bible is the greatest work of literature in human history."

"Don't start again!"

Groans went around the lounge table.

Annette sighed.

She stayed a while longer, watching the game.

"You know this game is pointless, right? You get nothing out of it. Learn nothing. You don't expand your horizons in the slightest."

"Play next game and we'll see who isn't learning anything. We will kick your shapely round ass."

"Hey!" Annette felt a sudden heat go to her face. Did they think she had a good butt? She spent so much time hiding her cleavage, she sometimes forgot people might be distracted by her behind.

* * *

Annette and Jason walked through the misty evening on their way back from bible study. Normally, Annette was cautious about walking or talking alone with a guy. She didn't want to give anyone the wrong impression! But Jason was safe. They had started the year together, and were both from good religious families. Jason was studious, serious, and had similar views to her own.

It didn't hurt that he was skinny, and shorter than her: he was clearly not a match for her. The guy she was nervous around was Logan. Logan had been a marine for four years before college, and that confidence showed in his posture, his strength, the clear grey eyes. To be honest, she didn't like to think about Logan too much, and avoided him.

But Jason was safe.

"I just don't understand why everyone is so rude to me," she said.

Jason shrugged. "They're jealous. You're smart, beautiful."

Annette laughed. "That's sweet of you to say, but I'm nothing special. Not like... Faith... and she seems to be getting along fine. I want to be a good evangelist, I want to show the love of God, and help people see..."

"Well, Faith is no great evangelist. I'm not sure she's even Christian."

Annette looked at him sharply, "Jason: you usually have a kind word for everyone! Don't judge!"

Jason shrugged. "Well, maybe go a little easier on trying to convince people of anything. People never want to hear they might be wrong, that's my philosophy."

"But... they are wrong!"

Jason shrugged, "So are we, probably. No human mind can know the fullness of God."

Annette frowned. "What's gotten into you tonight, Jason? But anyway, here's my dorm of course. Will you be at the large group meeting on Saturday?"

* * *

Annette lay curled in her small bed.

Sleep had been slow to come, and now she was awake again. Aaliyah was snoring lightly across the small room.

But beyond the thin wall someone was not snoring. That would be Michelle. Mishi, as she called herself. Some sound had woken Annette, and now she couldn't not hear it: the creaking of the bed, the sounds of pleasure.

Disgusted, Annette had turned and put the pillow over her head, which as well and good, but she couldn't sleep. All she could think about was that creaking of the bed. Was it just Mishi? Mishi awake in the night and... doing that to herself? Or did she have a guest? What of Savannah? Savannah couldn't be in the room with that could she? Annette couldn't stop herself: she turned her body into the corner made by her bed and the wall and pressed her ear to the cool drywall.

Mishi: "Uh, oh, yeah, yeah, fuuuuck..."

And there was another grunting sound. And it did not sound like a guy's voice!

"You like that? How about this?"

Mishi: "Fuuck, what? Huh, huh, huh, how?"

What were they doing?

Annette tried to cast all the pictures from her mind. She didn't want to know what perversion was happening there!

But the images kept coming, and she didn't pull her ear away from the wall either.

Mishi's groans were intensifying. Annette could even hear her breath. Sharp, hard gasps. The pitch of her voice was rising. The bed creaked and scratched at the wall.

"Oh really?" the other woman's voice seemed to be in dialog with Mishi, even though Mishi was apparently beyond words, just gasping, grunting, and moaning. "You think you're going to cum for me?"

Annette tried to place the voice, but it wasn't clear enough. She had to sort of half-imagine the words, and she didn't like that these were the words resolving in her own pure mind.

She had to admit, it sounded like something a lot stronger than a sneeze. Her own mother had said that-the sneezing thing-in one of their dreaded birds and bees talks.

Her mother had said, "The important thing, Annette, is love. Your love for your husband, and his for you. Your love for God, and God's love for you. Love is what is important. Someday you will have children of your own, and then you will know the greatest love that a woman has on this earth. And then you will know how God loves us, his children. We want our children to be safe, to be successful, to be happy, to know they are loved. Society is obsessed with sex, but sex is just a momentary pleasure compared to love, barely more than a sneeze. But when we abuse that pleasure, it becomes a sickness. Then a little sneeze becomes covid, and it poisons our ability to love others, it is not loving to ourselves, and it is a disappointment to God."

"Oh my Gawwwd," Mishi was no longer stifling her sounds. Annette heard something in that long groan that she couldn't get out of her head. Maybe it wasn't love, but that was no sneeze. And Mishi wasn't done: "Fuuuck, I can't, I can't."

"Yeah, you can. You will. Cum for me again, now. Cum for me now."

The bed on the other side of the wall trembled and rattled. Mishi let out an elongated howl.

Annette felt heat all through her body. She couldn't think straight. That sound! It did something to her. She had to pull her hands up and clasp them in front of her, because they seemed to have a life of their own.

She could only picture Michelle's face. She was a plain girl, kind of thin. Long brown hair with no particular shape to it. But what did plain-girl Michelle look like when she was making those sounds?

"What did you just do to me, Katie?" Michelle asked.

Who was Katie? Was there a Katie in their dorm? Annette didn't think so. At least not on their floor. Where was Savannah? Annette tried to put all the puzzle pieces together. Michelle was a lesbian?

"Sshhh, go to sleep now, Mishi."

"But you..."

"Shhh. Next time. Come on, cuddle up. Let me feel all that beautiful skin."

Mishi moaned again, and there was a shifting on the other side of the wall.

Annette lay with her ear there for quite a while, but there were no more sounds until eventually someone over there was snoring there too.

Only Annette was awake now, her body on fire, electricity flickering through her.

* * *

Annette didn't remember sleeping at all, but it must have come, because she awoke from strange and disturbing dreams. After a long, cool shower and some quality time in front of the mirror, she started to feel like herself again. There was still an irritation and restlessness in her body, and she vowed to make use of the gym later that day. She didn't like the gym, and she didn't like wearing exercise clothes. She felt practically naked in them. On second thought, maybe just a long walk...

She saw Jason in the food court. He was drinking coffee and looking somber.

"What's wrong, J?" she asked.

He looked up, startled, and his expression grew even more dour.

"Just the wrong side of bed I guess."

"Want to pray together?" she said, setting her plastic tray with it's breakfast burrito and cup of tea down on the table.

He shrugged.

She reached for his hand. "Lord please hear our prayer, make us a joyful heart this day and reveal yourself to us in new ways. Help us become our best selves, and forgive us all the ways we fall short of that in your eyes and in our own. May this food strengthen us to thy service. Amen."

"Amen," Jason said.

"You know what I wish?" Annette said. Jason still didn't look like he was going to talk. "You know how catholics have confession? Of course it's silly, no human has any authority to forgive sin, and it's just another abuse in its way, but I can see the appeal. It would be nice to be able to just walk away from all our mistakes, don't you think? To become a new person. It would be like being born again, only all the time."

Jason furrowed his brow. "Now it's your turn to sound, uh, 'not yourself.' Is there something you want to confess?"

Suddenly Annette found herself blushing. "No, no, it was just a thought that came to me. Sometimes I just blurt out a thought; I guess I should be more careful. Well, what's got you so down?"

Jason looked at her for an uncomfortably long time. For a moment Annette wondered if he saw something in her? Some sign of her shameful night? Maybe he was disappointed in her? She banished the thought from her mind and held her friendliest smile.

Finally he looked away.

"Just tired I guess. Have a paper due on Monday that's giving me a hard time."

* * *

Michelle was in the lounge that afternoon.

"Oh, hi, Mishi," Annette said with as much cheerfulness as she could muster. "I haven't seen Savannah around recently? Is she away?"

Michelle gave her an odd look. "Her grandma died. She left last night. I didn't know you even knew Sav."

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Poor thing."

Michelle's expression did not soften. She started to say something, thought better of it and turned back to her book.

Rude! Annette thought. She had a minor sermon on the tip of her tongue, but she knew it wouldn't do any good, and it would only give her away. What could be more loving than trying to stop someone from making a terrible mistake? But it wouldn't sound that way, she knew. She held it back looking for something more productive to say.

"What?" Michelle looked up. "You're getting even weirder, as if that was possible."

"Hmph," Annette said, and turned away. So rude!!

* * *

Aaliyah had left a note. She was going home for the weekend. Annette had their room to herself. She stretched, turned on her desk lamp, and looked at her stack of books. There was a lot of reading for her classes, but she wasn't ready for that just yet. She picked up one of her favorite inspirational books.

She went to sleep with earbuds in, listening to some soothing music. Tonight would be a perfectly normal night and everything could just get back to normal, please!

But at some point in the night, she found herself once again rolled into the edge of the bed, pressing her ear to the wall.

She felt like she could make their voices out, as if her ears were getting more attuned.

There was practically a party happening in the room! They had some music on. Annette could make out Michelle's voice, and soon she identified the other woman, Katie, but there was a guy there also, at least one.

They were just chatting, talking about music, about classes. Just a normal night, although guys weren't allowed on their floor at night.

Should she tell the R.A.?

She didn't.

She did turn up the music in her own headphones and try to get back to sleep.

She almost did, too. But a thump against the wall startled her, and she couldn't stop herself from turning back to the wall.

There was giggling.

Mishi: "Be careful! Don't disturb the creepy chick next door. She gave me some pretty strange looks today. I think she heard us."

Guy: "What creepy girl? Invite her over!"

Katie: "Two girls aren't enough for you Bryce?"

Bryce: "The more the merrier."

Mishi: "Shhhh. Not so loud. Please!"

Their voices lowered to the point where Annette couldn't make out quite what they were saying. But she knew the creepy girl was. Rude! Who was the lesbian here? Who was having guys in her room at night. As if she was the pervert in this situation!

Annette pressed her ear harder to the wall, trying to catch the conversation, but it was low and muffled.

Until she heard the groan. It was the guy's voice, Bryce? Annette didn't know a Bryce either. But here was, groaning just a few inches from her ear. What were they doing?

"I thought you were going to be too drunk," Katie said, just loud enough for Annette to make it out.

"Ha, I won't say it can't happen, but I was pacing myself. Trust me, I'll last longer this way."

"He's hard though isn't he?"

Mishi: "Yeah, he is."

Bryce groaned again.

Mishi said, "Wow, you can deepthroat?"

Katie mumbled something, then her voice came clear. "It's a skill worth learning, Mishimish, makes guys crumble. And when you get the hang of it, omg, it's a turn on. You wouldn't believe how wet I am already just from that."

Bryce: "Don't stop!"

Katie said, "Helps that he's pretty normal size. A big guy, now that's a challenge."

Bryce: "Hey!"

Annette was putting the picture together, and she felt the prickly, tingly heat spreading through her again.

She forced herself to roll away from the wall, to get out of bed, to walk around.

She wasn't going to do this. Not two nights in a row.

She threw her bathrobe over her pajamas and started to go for the R.A., and yet she didn't. Before she knew it she had her ear to the wall again. How did that happen?

Bryce was grunting. There was a splashy, slurpy sound.

Mishi: "That's so sexy! I never in a million years thought I would be doing this!"

Katie: "What do you think Bryce-a-roni? You going to be able to satisfy two horny college girls?"

"Not if you keep doing that! You gotta let me cool down."

"Fine then, you just watch our girl here a little. Mishi, strip for the man."

There was some rustling, and then their voices dropped too low for Annette to decipher.

She pulled away from the wall again, and realized that she, also, was "wet." It was strange, embarrassing, humiliating even. She didn't want to feel this way.

She got down on her knees next to her bed.

"Please God, deliver me from this temptation. Do not let my heart fall into sin. Do not let the poison of your lost children into my mind. Grant me sleep and a peaceful night. Deliver me from these feelings!"

She turned her desk light on, and opened up her bible. She looked over the familiar pages, and her eyes skimmed over the passages. But she couldn't concentrate. Images kept coming to her. An insatiable curiosity. What were they doing now?

She turned her light back out. She put her earbuds back in, and stretched out on Aaliyah's bed, still wrapped in the bathrobe.

But it was all no good. Like some terrible magnetic field she couldn't free her mind from the images that kept flooding in. She found no peace.

Like a robot, she took the earbuds out. Went back to her own bed. Curled under the blankets, turned her ear back to the wall.

Mishi was moaning.

Katie moaned in return.

"Fuck you two are so hot, it's unbelievable."

Annette had a brief thought. She didn't know who this Katie was, but she knew that, objectively, by societal standards, she herself was considerably "hotter" than Michelle. Bryce didn't know what he was missing! But then she had to clamp down on the thought. What did she even mean by that? She wanted no part of this! She was a helpless victim here!

And helpless she was. The insides of her thighs were slippery; her belly was burning with heat; her breasts felt heavy and she was all too aware of the sensation of the flannel of the pajamas against her nipples. She was consumed by a strange thirst.

Annette was in a terrible state!

But Mishi was moaning, her voice peaking even as she seemed to be trying to stifle her sounds. Katie had a distinctive grunt. There was a wet slapping sound. How could she hear this clearly through the wall? It was like she had developed some super power. Annette had never heard anything more than the thump of bass from music through these walls before.

The wet, splashy, slapping sound stopped with a particularly strangled gasp from Michelle.

"Ok, my perfect little slut, are you ready for big ol' Bryce here?"

"You don't mean medium ol' Bryce?" Bryce laughed.

"You're gonna be the biggest dick she ever had, at least as far as tonight," Katie said.

Bryce groaned. Michelle groaned.

"Get it in me," she whispered in a hiss that seemed to carry more than any voice. "I want it."

"You heard the girl. You're up to bat. Do your side proud."

The bed creaked as people shifted.

"Ohhhhhh gawwwd," Michelle said.

"Yep," Katies said. "There's nothing quite like dick."

The bed started a slow, rhythmic creaking.

People were having sex! Annette was listening to fornication. Through the wall. She could hear with perfect clarity, and yet, it seemed like her head was buzzing. She was dizzy. She seemed to be trying to push her ear through the wall.

Michelle was grunting in rhythm with the bed. Bryce wasn't making any sounds.

"Don't go too fast, there boy, make sure she enjoys every second of it."

The rhythm slowed a little.

Annette had so far kept her hands away from touching herself, but she found that by clenching her thighs in the right position she was making herself feel a little better. Just enough to ease the discomfort a little, she thought.

"Yeah," Katie said, "push her legs up, get that angle."

Michelle groaned again, deep, animalistic. That was the sound that Annette couldn't let go of. That strange unearthly sound, a woman lost in pleasure. Lost... Annette slid around the word. She too was lost.

The rhythm began to slowly get a little faster, but not just faster... somehow more intense, too. Annette could hear Bryce now, his breath. Sometimes a hard, fierce grunt.

She realized she was imagining it was Logan. What would Logan look like, his powerful marine-forged muscles rippling, his hard, strong jawline?

Annette had knotted the bathrobe in a way that she could press her hips and rub herself on a bunching of the cloth. She was an animal now too. Was this sin? She wasn't fornicating, anyway. Or was she? In her mind?

She put all the thoughts out of her head. It wasn't hard. She lost herself in Michelle's panting, her moaning, Bryce's regular grunting, Katie's encouragements. Annette was humping her bathrobe. She didn't care.

"Wait, wait, wait," Katie said. "Mishi needs to cool down. You're trying too hard, girl."

The creaking stopped. Annette stopped.

"Mishi, do you see the way you're tightened up? You're trying to cum, aren't you."

Michelle moaned something in response.

"Breathe now. Deep breaths with me. Relax. Relax your thighs there, that's good. Relax your belly. You got it. Give me your hand. Let that relax to. I'm going to hold your hand. And you are going to show me how relaxed you are by not squeezing it, okay?"