Annette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed him there, and Jason groaned with excitement. She felt him trembling, shaking at her touch.

She had never imagined doing this, but now she wanted nothing more. She put him in her mouth, wrapping her lips around the broad head of his... phallus? Penis? Cock? She needed to find the word.

But there it was, a fascinating texture on her tongue, and a floral scent, an intoxicating flavor.

She remembered the conversation of the night before about 'deepthroat.' What would it do to Jason if she could take more of him into her mouth. She tried, but did not get far. He was too big, too thick. She didn't want to gag, and she felt that possibility.

Jason didn't seem to care. He was moaning her name.

She held him in her hand, kissed, licked, and caressed the head of his cock. She sucked at it with her lips, swirled her tongue, drinking in every sensation. She felt her own body pulsing and dripping with excitement. There was a fire in her that wanted more.

She made another attempt at getting him past her tongue, and again her body resisted. It was a confused resistance: a profound desire, a deep and powerful wanting. And yet, she was afraid. She didn't want to vomit all over him. That would be terrible.

Fortunately, he stopped her.

"I won't last. Let's go slower."

Annette did not want to go slower.

"I want to taste you," he said.

Annette felt suddenly embarrassed. "No," she objected. She felt a pang of revulsion. Who would want to taste her slimy mess?

He pushed her hands aside and shouldered her back down on her back.

She tried to resist him, but she didn't try hard.

She felt herself tense against him, terrified of what he might think, how he might react.

But when his tongue slid over her there, the sound that came from her was something new. She found herself letting go. She gave herself to him, to his kiss, to his tongue, to his taste. She could only assume that Michelle and Katie were hearing her now. It should be a horrifying thought. It should be a tragic moment of deep shame.

She didn't give a flying fuck.

Her voice vibrated through her body. She pressed her hips to Jason's kiss.

His hands seemed stronger now; he held her hips and circled his tongue over her. He brought sensations out of her that she didn't know existed. She moaned. She felt something building inside her.

She realized she wasn't breathing. Her toes were gripping at Jason's thighs. Her legs were open. He licked, kissed, suckled with his lips, pressed into her with his tongue. Everything pushed her higher, this thing inside her uncurling, unfurling, uncoiling.

"God, oh God," she heard herself say. She meant it. God had given her this. This was no sneeze. If she had had any thoughts left in her head, it would have been pity for her mother, but that would come later.

She had to remember to breath. When she breathed, she groaned. Jason didn't let up.

It was like a rising tide inside her, waters building against a dam, something was going to happen. Something had to give.

She hovered for a time on an edge, everything trembling, her body humming. Jason carefully touched her entrance with a finger. He was going to put it inside her!

She pressed her hips toward him, wanting to feel that. There was a little discomfort there, a little sting to it, and yet whatever the deep thing inside her was, it didn't care in the slightest. She felt herself stretching around his finger. Or was it fingers?

Annette looked at the ceiling in her dorm room. The texture of the paint, a hint of cobweb in the corner.

Her gaze rolled back into darkness and she was nothing but cunt. That was the only word that came to her now. She was a hungry, gripping, slurping, splashing, slippery cunt sliding and swallowing Jason's touch. She felt herself clamping down on him. There was that sting to it, a discomfort at being stretched in this way for the first time. But she wanted it. She wanted every pleasure and every pain. She wanted his cock.

There had been a book for a history class, a phrase from the middle ages that had made her blush, and wonder if she should protest being forced to read such filth: "Cock and cunt will come together."

It wasn't filth now, it was her holy mandate.

But not yet, not yet. Because something was happening.

The tide was peaking.

The waters overflowing the dam.

The wave crashing.

Annette didn't know what it was, but she was lost to it. She tumbled and tossed in a tumult of feeling and emotion.

She cried out and impaled herself deeply on Jason's fingers, pressing her sensitive spot into his mouth. She moaned as crudely and animalistically as Michelle ever had. Or more so.

This was it. This was orgasm. This was the climax. She was cumming.

For a moment, it seemed like it would never end. It seemed like it was it's own eternity in one long groaning breath. There was not even any "her" - there was just wild sex, a pleasure bigger than her own body.

She pulled Jason up.

"Hold me," she said.

He held her. It was her turn to be trembling. She realized she was crying. Jason started with concern.

"No, no," she said. "It's ok. It's so beautiful."

He still looked confused.

"I want you inside me," she said. And she did. She wasn't done!

"I uh," he said. "I came. Your orgasm kind of pushed me over the edge."

"Then just hold me," she said, not letting herself be disappointed.

But in just a few moments she felt that he was hard against her thigh as he leaned against her.

"I want you inside me," she said again.

"Wow," Jason said. "I didn't think I could..."

"You can."

"Yeah, I can."

And like that, he was leaning between her legs. She felt his hips on her thighs.

"Go slow," she said. "Be gentle, at first."

Jason was very slow. And very gentle.

He rubbed his cock all over the outside of her, as if anointing her cunt with the blessing of his scepter. She felt every nuance of it. The texture of the head, the ridge of it, the pulsing veins wrapping his cock.

Eventually, they were both slick with her juices, and the thick head of his cock lodged against her opening. This was much thicker than his finger had been. She could feel herself stretching to take him, but he was much too thick.

But even that, even just feeling him pressing into her was incredibly exciting. She moved her hips, feeling the heat of him shifting, the hard head swirling against her.

Jason was patient, up to a point. But then he thrust. Annette stifled a cry as she felt him enter. The head of his cock popped into her. She panted, breathing hard, gasping for air. She felt stretched to the breaking point. Surely it wasn't supposed to be like this? She had a moment of fear. What if something was wrong with her?

But Jason went back to being patient.

She struggled a little, pushing at his thighs with her hands.

"Oh! Oh!"

But he held steady and finally she softened. Annette remembered Katie's words to Michelle. Relax. Easier said than done, but already the discomfort was fading. The sting was still there, but the ache of the stretch subsided as she managed to let go of the panic.

And new and wonderful feeling took over. A deep sense of being filled. Physically, but at some other level too. It was like when she realized what she wanted to study; a moment of pure unassailable purpose. And, strangely, her heart felt full. She didn't think she loved Jason, exactly. And yet here was her heart overflowing with something for this young man.

Then he began moving again, as slowly as a turtle, pushing himself a little deeper into her, and pulling back. She felt herself gripping him, not wanting him to leave.

She let all the thoughts fall away, again becoming the pure exalted wonder of sex. Feeling this strange, enormous, and alien cock moving inside her, touching her more deeply with each slow thrust.

Annette realized her eyes were closed. She opened them, and found him gazing at her.

He had his hands in her hair, and he was looking at her.

She looked down: they were naked in the soft light of evening. Her breasts fell to the sides. She could see, in the shadows, the pillar of flesh connecting his hips to hers. She felt full, and yet there was so much of him not inside her.

The bed was creaking, very slowly, as Jason gently rocked his hips toward her.

There was a sweetness in the way he looked at her. She wasn't sure she was ready for that; not with all these strange and unexpected emotions swarming through her.

Annette closed her eyes, and returned her attention to the sensations of pleasure. Which was again, building. Along with the raw excitement of feeling this new sensation, this forbidden act! And somehow she continued to feel Jason looking at her. It made her feel sexy. She had spent so much of her life trying not to be sexy, to avoid being a source of temptation. But now that she had relented, it was profoundly delicious. Wicked, but playful. Nothing made sense to her. She stopped trying.

With each slow and careful thrust, Jason lodged a little more deeply inside her. She could feel herself stretching even more: his cock grew even thicker toward the base.

The discomfort was gone. All she felt was the pulsing of their bodies together, the fast thudding of their hearts, the gasping of their breath. Jason filled her, and again, and more, and deeper. That restless uncoiling of something deep within her became even more powerful.

The small dorm room filled with both their voices, Jason groaning her name, Annette crying out without words at all. Also there was the wet sound of their bodies. She had to open her eyes. He was almost all the way inside her now, as his thrusts slid deeply into her with something that went beyond pleasure or excitement, something that took her beyond the mediocrity of all such words. Something perfect.

Jason still had his eyes open, but they were half-rolled up, she could just see the edge of blue. Jason was lost in his pleasure, sliding smoothly into her, and nearly out.

Annette shifted position a little to feel him slide out completely. Jason was allowing no escape now, he plunged back into her with a pop that made both of them groan. He took that lead and began pulling all the way out so they could feel that extra pop as she released his thick head, and he got it back inside her.

She was gripping and quivering around him, her cunt spasming and almost seeming to push him out. But he only thrust harder and soon their flesh was slapping.

"I'm gonna..." he said.

"Yeah!" she cried.

And then he pushed all the way into her, to the hilt. She found herself stretched to the limit, and felt a sudden heat flood her. Another wave burst through the dam, shattering all records, and she clutched his shoulders, holding herself to him as her hips bucked against his spurting cock.

The whole dorm had to have heard that.

Annette didn't care.

They floated together, in the sudden quiet. Maybe there was a giggle from across the wall. Annette didn't care.

Jason was still inside her, but softer now, just resting, held there by her grip.

This was sex.

Annette was definitely not a virgin anymore.

Was she a Christian? Was Jason? Were they allowed to be?

Was she supposed to marry him now?

She remembered that prayer from the girl named Faith: to be free of the rules of the Old Testament. What was it Paul wrote? I will put my laws on their hearts. Her heart felt no sin. She looked at Jason; she loved him-but not the love her mother named; not the disney love. This was something else. There were not going to be any weddings in their future.

Jason started to say something. "Annette, I... I think I..."

She shushed him.

After a long time, Jason asked: "What now?"

Annette said: "You're a good guy, Jason. You're a really good friend. We'll figure it out. But maybe we don't tell the rest of the group about tonight."

In her mind, Annette amended: Well, maybe Faith...