All Comments on 'Annie's Tale: Cuckolding My Husband'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 176 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Possibly the biggest phoney and fraud to ever post on Literotica

An awful writer who has cheated, posed and connived their way to notoriety. This is the usual steaming pile of shit. It will get a horrible score. But just wait, in a few days, Imstillstupid will do the cheating thing and make it look like a super story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story ! !

I loved it please write another part soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well you crossed the T's and dotted the I's.

Technically speaking, there aren't many problems with the writing. But it's the characters attitudes that I find mystifying. I've read other cuckold stories, in which, the husband is a willing participant. My question has always been "why"? These men always seem to be totally lacking in pride and self respect. The attitude that a man should protect his wife and NOT pimp her out seems to be missing. The same questions always pop into my mind. When happens when she catches some nasty disease? Maybe one that she CAN'T get rid of? The other men that are involved are just loathsome people. Why would they want to fuck another man's wife? Especially one with whom they work and will see every day? Their characters aren't in question. They're just scum. What happens when she turns up pregnant and it isn't his kid? Is he really going to spend the rest of his life raising another man's child? Every day he looks at the kid he'll be reminded that his wife cheated (Even if she had permission). I wonder what happens when their parents and friends find out what they're doing? I can't imagine anyone being happy with their choices. What happens when his wife finds a man with a much larger cock and realizes her husband will NEVER be able to satisfy her sexually going forward? When happens when she finds a man that's simply a better lover than her husband? When happens when she finds a man with a ton of money? What happens when she finds a man that she considers to be her "soul mate"? There are SO many risks involved, why would anyone with a lick of sense risk what supposedly is a good marriage for some cheap sexual thrills that last a short period of time? The only answer seems to be that the characters are dumber than rocks and just don't care about their marriage. Now you can say that this is just a fictional story. And you're correct. Someone's fantasy. But that's where they should leave it - as a fantasy. Reading about it does nothing for me. All I see are stupid people, doing stupid things. It was neither clever, original, sexy, erotic or entertaining. Sorry to rain on your parade. You write fairly well. This just wasn't my cup of tea.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hottest thing I've read today

5 stars.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 6 years ago

Ignore the anonymous dickhead, unfortunately this site is plagued by them.

Good story, well written, and fuckin' Hot - I liked it enough to give it 5 Stars. You write lots of cuckold and incest stories, my favourites, thank you. xx

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Good and bad

I liked that you included the feelings of both partners as they experienced this new adventure together. All too often, writers rush into the sex without explaining why the two main characters are doing what they’re doing. Of course, the fact that you included these things in your story clues us all in to the fact that anony didn’t actually read your story. He just made a bunch of assumptions and left a scathing comment. Weird, huh?

I enjoyed this story up to the point where it became necessary to humiliate the husband. I get that humiliation and submission are huge turn-ons for a lot of people, but it just isn’t my kink.

To the first anony who commented, you do realize this author has over 3,500 followers, right? LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another great story

Thank you for posting another great story. As with the the previous poster, I was fully on board up to the humiliation part, but I understand that's part of the thrill for some. Other than that, very hot. I loved the slow build up for the wife, from porn to posing to acting on the developing fantasy. I did think the second half, from meeting in the restaurant to servicing the co workers, seemed a little rushed in comparison, but overall really a great story. Thank you for sharing with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

I think you are 1 of the best writers on this site and while I share some of Craig's desire. When I read your stories I'm not sure whether I'd rather be Craig or Dave. In this story I'd rather be Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolutly

We all want more.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 6 years ago
Good story.

I enjoyed the read. However, you do need to double check the spelling and grammar.

Despite that, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

he is very stupid if she is that good looking why does he want to make a whore out of her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Glad he does

because he will be out of a job by Monday and no one will respect either of you ever again.. and believe me the entire town will know in the morning

MG40MG40almost 6 years ago
So glad to see you writing again :)

Loved this story, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot hot story

Man, you can write an erotic cuckold story. I can't wait for the sequel/s to this. Soooo hot. It took my breath away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

I'll never understand why all the negative comments, the only answer is they don't understand the category. I for one thoroughly enjoyed it, you are a gifted writer, please continue, you're now my favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Super Hot!

Mmmm... hottest I have read in a while. More detailed feedback to cum. Please ignore the nasties. They really don’t get the fantasy aspect of great stories like yours.

samanddave46samanddave46almost 6 years ago
Excellent !! Part deux??

We very much enjoyed it !! Part ii please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you!

Welcome back. It's been a while, you were missed. :)

le artistele artistealmost 6 years ago
Glad your'e back!

Loved it! a nice hot start, hope that there is more to cumm!

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 6 years ago
Fucking slut

I like bed it. I firmly believe every woman has an inner slut. Most keep her under a tight rein. I love to read about women letting go.

Re: Small Potatoe. Looks like Donald Trumps speech writer is here commenting. Turd

Rnlaw44Rnlaw44almost 6 years ago
Anonymous Posters = Pathetic

If you want to post and be taken seriously, create a profile and allow for people to respond to your venom. Dont hide behind an anonymous moniker!

Kudos to the author for writing and posting. If you hate the author so much, stop reading their stories, but I think in reality the anonymous posters like the stories and the author!!!

syd_v63syd_v63almost 6 years ago
Glad you’re back

Great story, great build up, always fun. Five Stars. Never mind the Trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re:Rnlaw44

What the fuck is your problem? Why do you care what others have to say? Feeling guilty because you prefer trash and therefore have a need to take it out on others?

Did it ever occur to you the ones without a profile don't want to talk to pigs like you?

Fuck off.

No comment on story, I don't read this trash author, but the comments are, as usual, hilarious and priceless. The fucking whining from the peanut gallery. LMAO

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
This is a depressing story

She exists only to be fucked, degraded, insulted and turned into a toy for others...and this is what Craig wants for his wife? This is how he gets his jollies? Wanting his best friend, partner and potential mother of "his" children to be a slut for other men?

With friends like at, who needs enemas.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Easssssssy you hoses! It's just a middle of the pack stroke story. NO reason to hate on

The author. Not my cuppa, but ok other than slight taunting of the hubby

If you bothered to read the intro, it was a custom request story. The taunt was probably requested. Mistress T, for example, sells many more humiliation vids than loving POV vids. Most of us may dislike it, but it obviously has lots of adherents

Thanks for sharing ISF, keep going please

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 6 years ago
An educational aspect of mfm and group sex skillfully composed to keep us all interested.

Easy story to read, and not too hard to follow all the action. Well if you've ever thought about participating in mfm sex then this is a good story as an introduction to new pleasures. Actually, I have found it extremely rare for couples to be so much in-to-it as the stars of this story. The norm is one or the other is turned on by it, the other not so much.

I did find it a very enjoyable read, as I have with other stories the author has posted. Keep up the good work.

drumstick2drumstick2almost 6 years ago
Glad You're Back!

So glad to see you posting again. As usual, you delivered an incredibly hot story where a woman comes to recognize how amazing she can be once she lets go. Love reading your work and as always look forward to the next story from you.

chrisb581chrisb581almost 6 years ago
loved this story

loved this well written story. we have read a couple of your story's in the past all good, must make a point to read more of them,

thanks

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 6 years ago

A good account from the female perspective of cuckolding. Well written and nicely paced with some very hot descriptions of the all important sex scenes. I particularly liked Annie's character: the initial nervousness and reluctance, the secret guilty thrills when she realised other men found her sexy, and the gradual realization and acceptance of what she really wanted.

Craig was a little two dimensional, the angst, the nervousness and fear, the gut wrenching turmoil and the overwhelming arousal and submissiveness of the cuckold wasn't explored, but this was about Annie so we can overlook that.

Just a couple of minor gripes: I thought Dianne and Dave could have played a larger part. Dianne was obviously dominant and I'd love to read about her controlling Annie a bit more. Also Craig thrives on and needs humiliation so perhaps Dianne and Dave should deny him relief or any sex with their new slut, at least while they are there. Yeah I know it's an old cliche but it works. In the same vein, Annie focused a lot on taunting Craig about having to face his friends at work, more humiliating I think to do that and then ignore him completely while giving herself fully over to them.

As I said, minor gripes and just my own thoughts, no way are they criticisms or detract from what is a very good story.

I'd love to read more about Annie, her thoughts and emotions and of course more slutty behaviour.

You say you average 100 new followers a month? You're obviously doing something right and it just shows how many people who like this subject are out there.

Thanks for a good, hot and sexy read.

5 stars.

le artistele artistealmost 6 years ago
Would love to read more of this couple, and their journey...

I do agree with graymangazer's comments. Diane needs to hold Craig way back, until he sees that she has ALL her holes filled, with hot men's cum, and covered as well, before Diane lets him go, Craig sees Annie's inner slut released, and his excitement would be so much that they would both explode in soo much passion! This is an excellent intro, and I hope that you deem that it does deserve a follow-up.

As for those dicks that didn't like it, go elsewhere!

OOAAOOAAalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mathematically challenged?

Those of you who think she is cheating must be. When a person gives the author a 1 star and I come along and give it a 5 star her average rate is now a 3 star. Now not everyone who rates her stories gives her a 5 star but I can promise you that she gets way more 5 stars than she does 1 stars, and with over 3500 followers who will potentially vote for her as 5 stars. This story will end up a 4.6 or higher because those that vote are mostly her followers not people who post Anonymously bashing her and shaking the dreded 1 star rating as if it actually will mean anything down the road. Get a clue, or go back into your sexually repressed closet! Me thinks thou doth protest too much! Why read a story, if you actually read it at all, knowing that its a cuckold story? The author warns you in advance what kind of story it is and to move along and read something else if you dont like that kind of story. Who would read 3 stories of this author knowing what they are like after the first one and certainly after the second one. Thats like going to a steak house and asking "why would you serve steak here"? You ask why a husband would want another person to have sex with his wife and there are a few reasons. f you want to know what they are ask a psychologist. This story is materbation material. She (the author) has stated as much in her other stories that she has written. I am not following this author but have read several of her other stories on other subjects she has written.and she isnt here to be the next T.S. Elliott, shes here to write for herself and those who want to read what she has written. If you cant understand that then you're a special kind of dumb! I give her a 5 star just to piss all you 1 star idiots off! Keep on writing I will make it my mission to give you a 5 star every time I see a story by you, just like the Anon's do any time you write something and don't read it. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

The humiliation of your wife fucking your coworkers is delicious. My wife has fucked five of my coworkers; three of whom directly report to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I’m not a fan of sharing or cucks in the real world for me personally but as a story with others it’s hot . Just like watching a porn with all different scenario, I wouldn’t want to see my wife getting dped by two giant black cocks but a a movie it could be hot. My only disagreement in this story is I know his and her lead up was long but for her to go from fucking the stranger who’s wife she only emails to getting gang bang by his three colleagues were quick. I think doing this so close to home with people you know could be trouble. We know this couple that swings but they both cheat behind each other’s back. One guy was bragging about how he broke in the other guys wifes ass like his old catchers mit and all the guys were laughing behind the hubbys back. I also could never understand why anyone would want to see his wife get used sexually but not want other woman himself. To me it almost seems like a mental illness because if this were a true story hubby will be the company laughing stock and his wife will be getting fucked by his coworkers all the time . They already have her number and it will spread to others also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking HOT AS HELL

This was incredibly hot. I loved the scene with his coworkers finally getting to fuck her. Damn. I’ll admit it, I was stroking thinking of my wife doing this. I have shown a couple of pics of her to two of my coworkers. Let’s hope it leads to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

Loved the story although I feel like the ending is very sudden, I kind of expected the night to keep going on... like if you were tired and didn’t want to continue writing the story and just gave it a quick finish. I’d really like to be cuckolded, but I seriously doubt my wife would be into that, although I would want to sleep with other woman, but I could happily share her and be just as turned on, not saying that doing that would earn me the right to fuck other women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What kind of losers like this shit.

Hopefully you are not allowed around children.

PL629PL629almost 6 years ago
Another great story!

Love the story. I hope there is more to follow. I love all of your stories and have read many of them several times. Your stories are always good for a stroke.

KansasFunKansasFunalmost 6 years ago
Nice !

Nice story.... very very hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yep....that was gooood

Loved this story. You know it's a good one if all the crybabies post about it being garbage or that the fictional couple in the story will get a fictional divorce or maybe a fictional STD. I swear, this category attracts the biggest whiny assed crybabies who piss and moan if a wife shows any interest in another dick, even though the entire category is supposed to be about that. You have to have serious psychological problems to get upset over made up stories on the Internet and then act like two year olds who don't get their way. Total L....O....S....E....R....S.

BenLongBenLongalmost 6 years ago
Small Minds

Sex is like religion, everyone does it, but If you don’t do it the way I do - you’re perverted, despicable, and damned to hell. And, of course, the worst offenders in religions are the non-denominational self - proclaimed prophets and demi-gods, whereas in sex literature it’s the self proclaimed keepers of what is true and proper, espousing their own thoughts on others. Go figure. My only question is, do they denigrate this story because it gave them a boner, or because it didn’t? I’m surprised I don’t see any comments telling you this doesn’t belong in Loving Wives category as they have decided it doesn’t fit the(ir) definition.

Congratulations ISF on another fun and erotic winner - at least in my personal judgement as yes, it did give me a boner.

Brittni4uBrittni4ualmost 6 years ago
Great Story!

Very hot! A shame that some people don't understand that a loving wives category is about...Loving Wives. Keep up the great work. 5 stars from me.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 6 years ago
This could be easily 2 or 3 stories

But, helas, it was written on request for just a story, not a story series. The change of pace from slow to fast is breathtaking. A long and well-thought buildup: months of fantasizing, correspondence, taking R-rated, not even X-rated pictures. A rapid, multi-orgasmic climax: finally meeting the couple who initiates the cuckolding, then anything goes, why not a gang bang with co-workers the very next day.

Not a real ending, hubby and wife just stay in the moment. It's a fantasy story, but fucking a super-slick cum-filled pussy feels good in reality too. 5 star material.

sober71sober71almost 6 years ago
Loved it

5*s again. I love your writting and it fits the loving wives genre, it's one of my fantasies to be cuckold, so thank you for making my day.

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4ualmost 6 years ago
Fantastic Fantasy

Although it isn't one of my fantasies, I often fantasize about a friend's, neighbor's or relative's wife being a secret slut. Your descriptions of your feelings, both erotic and conflicting convey a vivid and realistic scenario.

Very enjoyable!

I'll be reading all your stories now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fun ride

Slow build up followed by amazing fun. The author knows how to press people's buttons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cheater

This story has seen its score incrementally rose from 2.9 to 4.25 in over a week. The site owners must be watching this story and making changes daily.

I am sure the 3700 followers and 84 favorites have nothing to do with it.

I admit I’m a fan. You others who follow her so closely must be fans too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nauseating

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too long, too slow.

There were some hot scenes, but eliminate some of the tedious detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sick

Both wife and husband are the two dumbest assholes I've read about in this section.

Perfectly stupid!

T.T.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Pure Porn / Loved It

It is interesting that none of the people with negative comments included their name. Commenters should take care in how they react to how others get their jolly’s. This is after all litEROTICA.

I thought that the sex scenes were great. Very arousing; titillating. Annie really warmed to becoming a slut, and the description of her conversion is among the best I’ve read.

Gut wrenching was Annie’s ongoing dialog while fucking Craig’s coworkers. I could feel Craig’s humiliation, but I think it was more teasing than humiliating. Craig was loving every minute of it. I think these two are going to have a lot of fun going forward.

This story is why this author and this story is among my favorites. A *5 rating.

Rinault1969Rinault1969over 5 years ago
Amazing story

I thought this was an excellent story. I really identify with Craig and found myself not only hard and horny while reading this, I was jealous at the end because Craig was living a scene I dream of having someday with my own wife.

Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Another one of Imstillfun that I liked so much. Keep going!

drumstick2drumstick2over 5 years ago
Pounding!

Imstillfun, you got my heart pounding, my mind racing, and I'm hard as a rock. You definitely have a way of telling a slut-wife story. As always, I looking forward to reading your next one soon.

KnightedKnightedover 5 years ago
What a ride!

I really enjoyed this story. The way you led Annie down the path to cuckolding her husband was sexy hot filthy and also very sweet. I really like how you incorporated your other story about the Erotic Writer helping a couple get cuckolded. It was like you were writing the story and in the story all at the same time. Brilliant!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Joe says

Humiliation is a turn on for many(?) people? How can you further humiliate anyone low enough to be a cuckold. It has to be mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fun Girl,

Loved this story, like all of your others. I especially like wives turning into sluts and sort of taunting her husband as she fucks other men. HOT1

Brian

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was AMAZING!

Every guy wants his wife to give in to her inner slut. Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTF?!

Fetish?How about sickness! Stupid asshole of a husband,married to a worthless cunt! HOT?Yes! Disgusting?You betcha!

BobvyBobvyabout 5 years ago
Great story

It’s great how you brought the story along and turned the wife into a slut that her husband wanted. Nothing better than watching your wife with other men. I had read stories about and even fantasied about it. While on vacation in Napa Valley we meet a handsome black man staying at the same B&B. Kept running into him at the different wineries and started hinging out together. He started taking candid photos of my wife. She had drank a little to much wine and didn’t seem to mind. She would strike a few poses for him. We found ourselves in a secluded area and he asked her to unbutton her blouse. We both had a little to much to drink and I encouraged her. Before she was completely naked we heard people coming. She was almost dressed when they saw us. No more pictures were taken but we had dinner with him. Once back at the B&B I invited him to our room to share another bottle of wine. My wife told me it probably wasn’t a good idea. Things could get carried away. They did and it wasn’t long until my wife was naked posing for more photos. I suggested she pose with him. As I said a little to much wine and with in a few minutes they were both naked and he was between her legs. Something I found I love to watch. He spent the night and most of the next day between my wife’s legs. We been with him many times since. If your interested in seeing my wife look at my page.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hubby is one lucky guy

You sure know how to paint the rising heat as a hottie goes a little further.... then a little further.... 5 stars and published on a 5 star day as well! Nice work

hbcacouplehbcacoupleabout 5 years ago
Wow!

What a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wanna be like Craig

The beginning has a lot of detail, but then the gradual realization of her hot desires emerged. What an amazing transition to submitting to her own desires and having a husband that can enjoy her being so hot. I've seen my wife with only one man, but have often hoped she would further release herself to enjoy the things she really wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A Real Fucked Marriage

The only way I see stories like this is a doomed marriage. Now the wife has had the taste of other men she will never stop and this will eventually affect the husband and there life together will come to an end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Enjoyed This Story

I have a good looking neighbor that is home a lot. He was in a terrible.carwreck. Glass damaged his face, one eye and ear. He draws partial disability. He is very complimentary to me. He flirts excessively. It took over two years to get to our current relationship. I now send him selfies whenever I get a new outfit. He always compliments me. He tells me what good taste in clothing I have. I have even modeled in panties and bra. I love posing in a thong. Over the years he has seen every square inch of my body. I love taking selfies in the tub where my pussy is only hidden by soap bubbles. I have sent him pictures where he has seen my nipples and even one of my bare ass. We talk about us fucking but we haven't yet. He doesn't know that I am serious.

Chumbers69Chumbers69almost 5 years ago
Great Story!

This was Hot... i do wonder though how many guys actually do have such a hot sexy wife like Dianna :)

want2beusedbiuwant2beusedbiualmost 5 years ago
Wow..

Oh my word What A Great Story. Please, Please, Please Finish this story, I can see it going sooo many ways and getting so much Hotter. I truly hope this Story get's Finished it has So very much Potential to being one of the very hottest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is so FN good!

OMG I would love to do this with my lady! We roll play this scenario all the time and then she makes me eat my cum put of her cunt!

rockhound!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More sick people

Sharing diseases and ruining marriages. Laughably bad but since this author is beloved by Lit the scores stay high. Pretty funny.

1 star

hemiman100hemiman100over 4 years ago
Wow!

Excellent story! Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Closing Comment was hilarious - "I knew he loved me"

"Love" redefined as "getting off watching a wife whore herself out" isn't love. May be self-hate, or a self-delusion the guy's still in charge when he lost control of a train wreck. Pretty much sums up the sickness pervading today's "casual" hook-up relationships, too... "let's spice things up by killing off the primary reason to remain together (or married.)" Death of marriage, death of fidelity, death of trust, death of commitment. Chapter 2 will be real short: slut and wimpy non-husband wallow in the fetid stench of debauchery, disease, degradation and humiliation, the inevitable result of snorting hedonistic Brave New World Soma (or Meth) for transient thrills, before sobering up and going their separate ways in search of medical and mental treatment.

Yes, I did read it all the way through, as usual hoping this might be one of the rare gems in Literotica that held a surprise twist - a "be careful what you wish for" ending; not the fallacious well-worn "and they all lived happily ever after" path so many writers choose. IOW, just another dime-a-dozen wife turns slut story. Category really needed to changed long ago, from "Loving Wives" to "Skanky Slut Wives" or "Wives Who Love to Whore and Cuck."

Erotica is one of three areas where people have to suspend disbelief in order to get a thrill from the sick fantasies of others. Two similar areas - religion and politics.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Someone Who Understands

I totally disagree with the anonymous morons who didn't understand your story. You captured the essence of a loving wife 'letting go' of her inhibitions in the knowledge she was loved.

The transition was perfectly written by someone who understands the erotic nature of a woman feeling free to explore her fantasy's. The build up was great. Having Dave and Dianne take control relieved them of having to think or feel any guilt, and that was again, perfectly written.

I can give no better compliment than to say it made me think I would like to share my partner, but only if I could watch.

Five stars.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 4 years ago
HOT STORY WITH AN ITERESTING TWIST

The introduction of "Diane and David" to coach them was an interesting twist to this story. Given it's been longer than most, I had to read it in segments and enjoy over the course of a few days. I did give it 5 Stars.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Usual Effect

This cuckold story had the same effect your other stories do. It makes my cock hard and wet. It makes me touch myself, and it makes me want to see someone else fucking my wife. I want to see someone cum in her. I want to eat his cream pie and then fuck my wife while the other man watches us and masturbates. In my mind, I'm already a horny willing cuckold.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
please continue

One of the lines that really hit me hard is:

He hesitated and then blurted. "I want to be a cuckold. I want to see her with other men. I want her to be other men's slut. I want to see her fuck."

This is me. I too want to so desparately be a cuckold. I want my wife to get fucked by a big cock (bigger than mine) and to do it in front of me. They would all know that I'm a sissy cuckold husband and they would all shoot their cum inside my wife's cunt. Then I would lick their cum from her cunt and hopefully one of the guys would fuck my man-pussy. Then my wife would also find out that I'm a faggot gay husband who loves cock. I truly want her to find out.

This story is fantastic. Please continue and tell us more of cuck's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Easy to see why this author is one of the legends here

Every story is erotic and a gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm still...

...pathetic

Must be difficult learning to trust, let alone go thru life never knowing when or where you will be betrayed. I guess it helps when the only one you "love" is yourself. The only one you lose could be your "self" or yourself (think about it)

guysogoodguysogoodover 4 years ago
a fantasy i want to make real

it started when my new wife returned from an overseas flight and told me how the handsome guy sitting next to her was flirting with and wanted her to run away with him. how he put his hand on her knee while talking to her and she just couldn't tell him to remove it. though she didn't tell me what else happened between them but i accidentally read some of their email exchanges and found him asking her if she told her husband (me) about him and what was my reaction. it was as if he wanted me to know what happened between them and was getting a kick out of it. they kept in touch for a while but the communication died off because she got suspicious that i had found out about it and got worried that i might get angry or even leave her. only if she knew what a storm this incident had triggered inside of me and while the initial reaction i had was of a bit of anger and annoyance about how dare he try that with my new wife but that soon turned into a feeling of jealousy wondering why my wife didn't stop him or continued to communicate with him even though he had crossed some boundaries with her. i continued to wonder what more happened between them on the plane and even after and suddenly i realized that i had a full hard-on in my pants. i was very disgusted and confused with my body's unusual reaction and went online to search if something was wrong with me. as i searched the internet i was both shocked and surprised to see that i was not alone but there were thousands like me with similar feelings. while it made me feel that i was not the only crazy husband out their getting turned on by knowing another guy was flirting with my wife and she was ok with it, those thoughts didn't go away. in fact over the years this incident morphed into a full blown obsession with this thought of seeing my shy, innocent wife being seduced by a smart, handsome guy and being transformed into a hot wife. someone who is a simple, homely lady in her daily life but transforms into a total wanton slut once teased and seduced by a big, strong guy with a big, fat cock. someone who is unable to control her inner slut from revealing herself once encountered with a handsome hunk ready to take her on a ride of her life. i so wish to see this happen before my eyes one day and i want to look into her eyes drooping with smoldering lust telling me how thankful she is to me to let her experience this wonderful feeling of fullness as his thick cock reaching depths inside her pussy never touched before.

JanesHusbandMarvJanesHusbandMarvover 4 years ago
Love Your Cuck Stories

You are the woman of my dreams. :-) I wish you could be Jane's mentor!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a bunch of cr...!!!

So please tell me, whats exciting for a man to hand over his wife to strangers to be fucked? He no longer has the great love that makes her desirable for him? Is he physically unable to excite himself at her alone? Is she a slut for him that he lets others use to show that he can rule over her? And she doesn't have the feeling that he doesn't want her anymore? That he is tired of her? Or does he just want to test whether she is actually a slut who is willing to do something like that? Or is he so insecure that he believes that if he lets her fuck around, she stays with him? I read that the bertelsmann foundation examined this topic (cuckolding) and came to the conclusion that 98% of all couples who tried cuckolding / sharing / swapping were separated within 2 years! I ask again: why does someone risk a working togetherness? Or did this working togetherness not at all exist from the beginning? A really well thought out answer would be very good!!!

katibkatibabout 4 years ago
Where?

Where's the emotion, any emotion? Without it, what do you have? Little of interest other than description.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Great work...I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ [5 (4.85/5=97%)]!

Annie, the WIFE, is a KEEPER! Period.

This story is very erotic. The author on her member page forewarns us that her "stories are meant as pure jack off material, not morality plays".

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!):

"... [Come] here and put it in your slut wife's cum-filled pussy."

VittorioTPanVittorioTPanalmost 4 years ago

Another ***** Ms. Fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Guess I'm one of those poor people

"who get upset at other peoples fantasies"

Yeah it's true, be my guest have a laugh at me.

I do think you're a fucked up individual and hey look the world is falling apart. Don't suppose it can be anything to do with people who have no sense of right or wrong or morals, yes that does include your fantasies.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
HOW CAN HE BE A "CUCK"

when he wanted, planned and participated. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Willing cuckoldry GARBAGE

But then that's all this whore writer puts out. Written for the sewer rats who crawled out of the sewers. ONE STAR

ldlarry52ldlarry52over 3 years ago
Sloppy Cunt

Just love the word cunt and prefer it used in erotic stories over pussy. Nicely written story the fantasy was explained and the female character was believable.

hof_yamhof_yamover 3 years ago
great story hope it is true

well writen. it would be nice to have more detail description of the bodies both of the slut - wife as well of the men

Shazz69Shazz69over 3 years ago
My BF

What a great story

After this story I was so wet thinking how I would love this to be

my BF and me. Pretty sure I would cum pretty hard on his hard cock.

Shazz69Shazz69over 3 years ago
Very Hot

I would love for this fantasy story to be played out with my

hot boyfriend.

ArkalesArkalesabout 3 years ago
My lord ...

Wow! New to this but we loved this story and edged the whole time reading about Annie’s willing transformation into a slut with her husband. Diane being involved was the icing on then cake. Wife and I can’t get enough.

biazmbiazmabout 3 years ago

I love it - but for sure Dave should have made Craig buy dinner too! What a fucking hot hot story!

DirtypleasureDirtypleasureabout 3 years ago

I loved it, very well written. I wish I was him I so want my wife to fuck others. You see I’m a cuck and I want this so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I luvved this story, so well written. You have one lucky husband to have so sexy a wife who can write stories like this one. O'Yes I am a cockold and the thoughts of my young wife in her 20's being ravaged by much oldermen, men in their 60's. That is such a turnon for me. Diane and Dave was so sexy. Dave being in his 50's fucking Craigs wife, his cock being fatter than Craigs. Watching his sexy wife sucking that fat cock. More please Imstillfun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I prefer stories where the husband is opposed to being cuckolded and has to be tightly restrained, violated, pegged, beaten ,

castrated, humiliated, and/or blackmailed. He can be tricked, drugged or overpowered.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 3 years ago

GREAT STORY EVERY TIME I READ IT.

I love this story every time I read it, as it is exactly what I want to happen with me and my wife. I want to be her cuckold, watch her fuck other men, and I would also suck their cocks for her as well.

Please continue with the next chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Garbage. Written for the sewer rats. One Star.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

When I see comments like twistedCindy, and although I know that it is just sick fantasy, I think how proud that I am to be a wounded, white, middle aged, American war criminal. To think that there are people like that among us is unsettling.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

He climbed on top of me and entered me. I knew he loved me. But then I realized I didnt love him or else I would never, or could ever, have done this. And with that realization, I found I was wrong, he didnt love me. He saw me as a sex toy to be used as a cum dump. My heart broke to find we didnt really love each other at that point. I knew where we'd find ourselves shortly.

EPILOGUE

6 months later after the divorce was final, they each moved on with their lives and found partners whom they loved and cherished. Sadly it was far too late for their marriage to survive what few marriages manage to survive. They both learned that to have a happy marriage means being happy with themselves and took that lesson with them for the rest of their lives.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...