All Comments on 'Annie's Tale: Cuckolding My Husband'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 176 Comments
cunnylicker72cunnylicker72about 1 month ago

This story made me jack to orgasm, yesterday, when I was only half way through. Insanely hot!! Thanks, again, Imstillfun!!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 months ago

I love it when someone new discovers this story about every 3 months or so and comments. It is such a delightful story

GoldustwingGoldustwingabout 2 months ago

Annie certainly got into the spirit of the multiple partners and Craig’s fantasy is being realised, very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm with the last anon commenter. Imstillfun totally turns me on thinking about my wife coming home disheveled and freshly fucked. I'd love it. Her? Not so much.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I’m not particularly proud of this kink of mine, but boy do I have it in spades. Imstillfun hits my sweet spot with 90% of her stories. My wife is aware of my kink and is mildly bemused by it. She will occasionally pretend she just returned from her lover’s place and wants me to reclaim her but has flat out refused to actually do anything outside our marriage. Oh well, that should be the worst of our problems.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog3 months ago

Your stories get me hornier than any other author's I've read here. The gradual journey from good girl to sexually adventurous is so stimulating. Other than the occasional grammatical error, your stories are very well written. I will be reading more. 5 stars.

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

I learned a little bit more from reading this story about the cuckold lifestyle. In this story, Annie has become a cum-loving slut by the end of the story. Craig fucked her after his three co-workers had fucked her and came inside her pussy. But what happens now? Will he be happy with what just happened? How will work go on Monday. What if the other wives find out what a slut Annie is? Now that she has done this, wil Annie want to continue fucking other men and being a slut? Has she not self-respect? Will the marriage last? I enjoyed the story and I know that I would never let my wife do the things that Annie did and I would never participate in such an orgy as one of the co-workers as well. It is just something that I do not agree with. This does not even address the danger of transmission of a sexually transmitted disease or STD. Anne has fucked five men over the course of a weekend and one of them was her husband. If any of the men had a STD, she would have probably caught it and probably passed it on to the other men that she fucked that weekend. She also seems to have been turned into a slut who cares only about the next man she will fuck and the next orgasm that she will have. It is like tha old adage of the man who is ruled by his cock instead of his brain. It is the same thing when the cheater and slut is a woman. Also, it is still odd when trying to figure out the motivation of Craig. Sure, he gets hard watching his wife become a slut with the other men but what does he really get out of it? He gets to fuck her after other men have cum in her pussy. Is that what he wants. What happened to the faithful wife that he once had? In the future, will she include him in her sexual exploits? She does not need him. She can just go out and fuck other men whenever she wants. This is a disgusting story of cheating and cuckolding that I do not care for at all. But 5 stars for the story.

Iw2haaIw2haa3 months ago

This story is so hot. I’m feverishly touching myself and masturbating….

ImstillfunImstillfun4 months agoAuthor

If you’ve read my bio stuff you know my husband and I were swingers. We fucked a lot. Now that part of our lives is over. We have fun remembering stuff. But we are no longer doing it. We are still in love.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is the comment I asked Imstillfun to comment on.

Imstillfun, Your thoughts on this comment?

yes indeed there is love and then there is fucking both are great so if my wife was just going to fuck someone then i would say enjoy honey. now if she gets a love thing going or she has a hard time telling the difference i would be angry and stop her she is my wife after all, but if she can keep them separate then i say enjoy the fuck honey.

diner5280diner52804 months ago

Probably read for the third time over the years. I always thought that the weekend shouldn't have ended just yet. You're my fav. You always leave me wanting for more. Best.

lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

This has always been a favorite story of mine. It is so delightful

ImstillfunImstillfun4 months agoAuthor

@anomynous/Lovesflashers.

Not sure what reply you’re looking for. Craig and Annie are real people and this is their fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Imstillfun: Can you reply to the commenter below "lovesflashers"?

I completely AGREE with him. Would LOVE to be in that situation as the hubby.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great, is nobody (male or female) going to take that great ass? Next chapter please.

Tica21Tica215 months ago

Very well written. Just my cup of tea. All hail hot wives.

JayGardnerJayGardner5 months ago

Hot, hot!! I loved this. It has all the right stuff for a story in this genre. Absolutely 5 stars. It will take me a couple of weeks to read all of Imstillfun's stories but I think that I'll be up to the challenge. Great work.

LovesflashersLovesflashers5 months ago

Mmmmm what a delicious story! Makes me wish I was fucking that cunt

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

yes indeed there is love and then there is fucking both are great so if my wife was just going to fuck someone then i would say enjoy honey. now if she gets a love thing going or she has a hard time telling the difference i would be angry and stop her she is my wife after all, but if she can keep them separate then i say enjoy the fuck honey.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great story. well written i am 67 and you know i have learned alot in these 67 yrs soon to be 68. if my wife cuckolded me say she came to me and said honey i am going t cuckold you i would now at this stage of my life ask my wife a few questions like do you love him and did i do something to cause this and if she said no to both questions i would be ok with it. I know its important to have a happy wife and also a satisfied wife as we have had a very good sex life and were happy and i am well endowed at 8 inches which my wife loves so i would then say is it just for sex if she said yes i would then say well honey i hope your get a great fuck and have fun then i would offer to go with her so i know she is safe, i do not have a problem with watching or with being jealous and i would hope she had fun and would want her ro be satisfied, in my older age things change and mostly with stamina due to to illness so i would understand and want my wife fucked really well. her happiness is important to me. i love her and always will,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love this sexy hotwife story. Published on a very special day for me too.

cdCindy1cdCindy18 months ago

Read this story again and it turned me on so much that I came hard into my hand -- AND ATE IT ALL UP !!! My dream and fantasy is to be a cuckold to my wife, watching her get fucked by many men, eating their cum from her cunt, and then getting fucked by the men with my wife watching.

I'm not sure if you have said or not -- is the Literotica author real? If so, which author is it? I would love to read their stories.

Please let me know. davejo91@outlook.com

thanks,

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Two loads in her, then lucky Craig gets to plow right into her cum filled hole. Whew.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I wanted to see Dianne suck Craig as he watched his wife become a complete cock slut for the four men.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Annie is ny kinda gurl. You should do a sequel with her and Craig's co workers

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wish Dianne would have done all the guys too. That could be a sequel. Then after the co-workers leave, Dave and Annie go to bed while Dianne and Craig do the same.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It would be hot to watch my beautiful sexy wife have passionate uninhibited sex with another man, but I don't think I could take the emotional and sensory overload of watching.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved it. I wish there were more "true" stories with married couples shared here.

2011rayann2011rayannabout 1 year ago

loved it all what a great biuld up .thought Diane would have got some to at the end from craig.

Keep up the good works

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow. Super hot. Lucky Craig.

nodbpnodbpabout 1 year ago

Loved the story, I could really relate to it.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

This was well written. Didn't check all of the boxes for my own personal kinks, but that is the author's prerogative.

5 stars rather than 4 just to offset the Burn The Bitch trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just love this story! It turned me on so much. I love how you write. I had to cum twice will reading it … once when the authors husband fucked the wife and then when the wife was gangbanged by the husband coworkers. The build up from prim and proper wife to slut was perfect. I really like stories from the wife’s perspective. My wife even read it and got turned on and that never happens. Keep writing please!!! More sexy wives turned willingly into sluts!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I knew he loved me...." And 8 months later we were divorced. The end.

atalltraveller2atalltraveller2over 1 year ago

I see many recent comments on this story, good to see it still gets recognized. I really liked it as well. I read stories on this topic to feel the emotions, and you really brought those out with your writing. I don't know if you are still writing, but thank you for creating this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@gladventurer; “ I keep reading these loving wife stories hoping to discover an actual loving wife in one of them. I'd even be encouraged to find just a decent wife who shows her husband some respect in one of them.” and you still haven’t figured out what this section is about? lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Annie" is my kinda girl.... I'd love to be the "Craig" in this tale.

NoRules69NoRules69over 1 year ago

I just read “Fun at the B&B” and this story “Annie’s Tale: Cuckolding My Husband” You are the most arousing erotic author I’ve read on this site. I like the Loving Wives, Incest, Trans stories. I wish I could get my wife to become a slut, but she flat out refused to even consider it. I would love for her to come home one day and tell me to eat her pussy, only to find it filled with somebody’s cum.

Please keep the jerk off material cumming.

YannickGoldmanYannickGoldmanover 1 year ago

Brilliant.Don’t stop writing ever.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I just tried to send you a private message, and somehow triggered the site's anti-spam system. I referenced you several times in a story I published over in the Essay section, and asked if you would read it and give me some feedback.

goodnabor789goodnabor789over 1 year ago

Another hot story by this author. I'm new to literoticia and luckily found this author. She is a fantastic writer. Not only are her stories hot but extremely well written. I have yet to find another author that comes close. As far as this story goes, in my fantasy world, I could be Graig, but hell, I'd rather be Annie.

I know the author doesn't do sequels, however, this story could have many.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have enjoyed hearing a little bit more about his coworkers and his wife weeks later. Plus did she take on any new guys in the meantime?

marredfun73marredfun73over 1 year ago

Love the control the Lit author, Diane and her hubby, Dave, have over Annie and Craig. I enjoyed how Craig first made contact with Diane and then Annie took over communication with Diane, so that it was Annie asserting her dominance over Craig. If only my wife would be as receptive as Annie regarding communication with others.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51over 1 year ago

Just incredibly good, hot writing! It's cool how you weave Lit and authors into the tale. The way you build tension, and have it released in such wanton and passionate ways, is exhilarating. And sexy as hell. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A brilliantly depraved depiction of a sweet wife becoming a complete slut. Any more adventures for Annie in the pipeline?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd love to stick it into a freshly fucked pussy with multiple loads in it. This one got 5 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing writing. So love my wife to do this.

moralityloopholemoralityloopholeover 1 year ago

I loved the story. So deliciously depraved. I especially enjoyed the long build up.

journeyofselfjourneyofselfover 1 year ago

OMG, it's Monday morning, my wife just left for the gym, I'm sitting here in the living room, in my bright yellow panties, and just reading where Annie gets her shorts taken off, then her top gets taken off and she is in her thong and teasing her husband.

I just spanked my ass with a large paddle and I am rock hard. I want to cum all over myself, lick up a lot of it, spread the rest over my face, and in my hair.. for the rest of the day.

i wish I could get my wife to be this slut.. and let me do clean up.

Thank You for the wonderful writing.

journeyofselfjourneyofselfover 1 year ago

OMG! I just finished with the rest room scene. I am sitting here in my living room with my wife beside me, on Sunday morning reading the Globe. I'm in my little bikini yellow panties, and nothing else, hiding my hard-on.

She isn't wearing much either and i am going to get on my knees crawl to her and worship her feet.

I am going to devour your writing! Thank you

steven/stepheney

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sequel? Just the guys from work come for the game...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this so much I jerked off part way throug when Annie was with Paul in restroom area. Again after finish. My fist wife and I had an open marriage one summer, I enjoyed coming home seeing her an bed with cunt gaping and dripping. Although I wanted sloppy seconds, she never let me, not wanting to take him and me same night. I sypill jerk off thinking of her 42 years latter

gladventurergladventureralmost 2 years ago

I think Iameasel nailed it. No love here. I keep reading these loving wife stories hoping to discover an actual loving wife in one of them. I'd even be encouraged to find just a decent wife who shows her husband some respect in one of them. After reading this story, I am still looking. All I found here is a wife who uses her husband's kink against him and takes it as far as she can manipulate or shame him into lettting her take it. Or at the very least he doesnt' strenuously object to her doing it while asked about it in front of others, and as long as one of the others (Diane) is stroking his cock or pressing him to "Do it!" when Annie asks him if it's what he wants. If he wants her to do it, then why does he need Diane to push him into it? And if this is Annie fulfilling Craigs fantasy, then why is he so reluctant the whole story?. That last line was the most humorous part of a fairly objectionable story. "He entered me and I knew he loved me." Why, because he fucked your dirty pussy while facing you instead of making you face away from him. Who knew the only difference between making love and fucking was the direction she's facing when you do it. Or maybe because he fucked her at all after she put him through that. So which is driving his behavior here, his erect penis or his heart of love. When the decision to let her go on is made, the author wants us to believe it's his erect cock, his lust. Now at the end of the story, we're supposed to believe it's Craigs love for Annie. The whole story you're trying to divorce the idea of love from sex, from lust. Now at the end you want to tie up the lose end by bringing them back together. Which is itf? It's pretty clear to me that love for her husband wasn't what drove her to let 4 men fuck her pussy this weekend. She wasn't thinking about Craig when she agreed to do it, she was thinking about how wet it made her feel. Congrats Craig, from the bed (playing field/starter), to the chair(bench/sub). How long till your off Annie's team entirely and only a spectator in your own sex life with your "loving wife". Isn't that every man's fantasy? But cheer up, maybe she'll throw you a fan appreciation day once a year (to assuage her guilt) for all the cocks she's going to have in her cunt this year (her words). And on fan appreciation day, maybe she'll let you fuck your own wife's dirty cunt, but it will be dirty even on fan appreciation day. I doubt she'll be making love to you any longer. This story makes me wonder if you ever did. Like Iameasel said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just discovered this story. It is how I’ve always fantasized what I want in my marriage but will never happen. I now plan to read all of your stories because this one left me dripping with my hand wrapped around my cock. Thanks.

iammweaseliammweaselabout 2 years ago

Annie makes her husband's dreams come true and cuckolds him

Ahhh the fun of a repressed homosexual author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story ... I'd love to hear what happened at work on Monday ...

And maybe what happened the next time they all got together.

jeanlemjeanlemabout 2 years ago

A conflicted husband’s #1 fantasy summarized to hot sexy perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't agree with the commenter that said he liked it until the 3 coworkers showed up. I think it would be better if the literotica author and her husband didn't show up! I think him sharing her sexy pics at worrk and the guys coming over could stand on it's own for a nice gangbang story. I still gave it 5 stars. Great sex!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Don't care for the humiliation part of it

wallysolar66wallysolar66over 2 years ago

Great story and build up! Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very exciting story. Made my cock try to get really hard in its tiny little button cage. Would love to watch my wife get fucked really good and see another guy’s cum dripping from her tight little pussy. Love your cuckold stories!

Nettles7069Nettles7069over 2 years ago

Nice fantasy for a wank. Good slut stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I'm sorry that some folks here don't get that this is not CNN and stories don't have to be real life. King Lear is also not real history.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This made me throw up.

Stories like this aren't hot.

They are about mentally ill people. Whores and sluts who get diseases from fucking 3 or 4 unknown guys in a row. And also about weak and damaged men who want to share the sluts they have as wives and get sloppy 2nds and 3rds. This guy is a total moron. He has to work with these people day in and day out. They now have zero respect for him. His marriage. And the whore he is married too. Ridiculous. It'd never happen.

Yay. Pass the diseases around to everyone.

Why the fuck get married if you are going to share your diseased cunt around to half the men in your city?

Disgusting. How the fuck does this shit get scored so high?

ehppmsehppmsover 2 years ago

Another great story and I really enjoyed reading it, again I would have liked you to take it further hopefully you'll write a second installment developing Annie's adventures and how depraved and slutty she can become.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the way you spin your tales. This one came out on a special day for me. I'd love for my "Annie" to come out and play. A lot of us guys want our ladies to expore their fantasies. If I know what she decides to do and am on board, it's not "cheating". I'd love it if my lady was the center of attention for multiple guys. 5 stars!

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

The story was hot all right but sure not how my cucking or cuck life goes! This story sounds like one in the fevered imagination of a man beating his meat and about to shoot his wad. I've been a cuck for more than a decade and the only thing that is like mine is that I ain't getting no pussy - in fact not even very much of my wife's, she does her thing and I get to be excited by MY fevered imagination - who, when, where, how, why, all beyond my power!

Enjoy what you get when you got what you wanted!

lookbob66lookbob66over 2 years ago

So it’s a fantasy, but does the Literotica author the husband liked actually exist? If so, I’d love to read their stuff if you would share their Literotica name. Twisted sexy stuff you write, even some of the incest, which is not a category I usually enjoy.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Seems more like a story written by a horny little guy jacking off with one hand and typing with the other. I'm as bad as he is because my cock is dripping while reading the story. I love the tale and hope it is written by a cuckold maker rather than a cuckold.

Thanks for the story - and the hard-on! I've been a cuck for a decade and heard little of her activities and never been allowed to see anything. Of course, I agreed to that before she jumped the fence and first cucked me with her boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story up until the scene where the three co-workers got involved. Too far-fetched. It would never happen that way.

gwrit59gwrit59almost 3 years ago

I loved this story too. I am totally turned on by these types of stories. I am not nor desire to be a cuck, but I have been the other guy who was brought in to help a relationship. You are a wonderful writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It is a story. For entertainment only. It is not real. Anyone that thinks otherwise should not be here

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Your stories are not cuckold stories but slut wife stories! Your whores only use their husbands to live out their perverse desires. They don't care what that does to their sick husbands. The main thing is that your lust is satisfied! What would these women say if their sex lives were extended in front of their parents, siblings and children? You do the same with your husband's work colleagues! They drag her into the intimacy of their married life! So why not do the same with her family?

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

He climbed on top of me and entered me. I knew he loved me. But then I realized I didnt love him or else I would never, or could ever, have done this. And with that realization, I found I was wrong, he didnt love me. He saw me as a sex toy to be used as a cum dump. My heart broke to find we didnt really love each other at that point. I knew where we'd find ourselves shortly.

EPILOGUE

6 months later after the divorce was final, they each moved on with their lives and found partners whom they loved and cherished. Sadly it was far too late for their marriage to survive what few marriages manage to survive. They both learned that to have a happy marriage means being happy with themselves and took that lesson with them for the rest of their lives.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

When I see comments like twistedCindy, and although I know that it is just sick fantasy, I think how proud that I am to be a wounded, white, middle aged, American war criminal. To think that there are people like that among us is unsettling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Garbage. Written for the sewer rats. One Star.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 3 years ago

GREAT STORY EVERY TIME I READ IT.

I love this story every time I read it, as it is exactly what I want to happen with me and my wife. I want to be her cuckold, watch her fuck other men, and I would also suck their cocks for her as well.

Please continue with the next chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I prefer stories where the husband is opposed to being cuckolded and has to be tightly restrained, violated, pegged, beaten ,

castrated, humiliated, and/or blackmailed. He can be tricked, drugged or overpowered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I luvved this story, so well written. You have one lucky husband to have so sexy a wife who can write stories like this one. O'Yes I am a cockold and the thoughts of my young wife in her 20's being ravaged by much oldermen, men in their 60's. That is such a turnon for me. Diane and Dave was so sexy. Dave being in his 50's fucking Craigs wife, his cock being fatter than Craigs. Watching his sexy wife sucking that fat cock. More please Imstillfun.

DirtypleasureDirtypleasureabout 3 years ago

I loved it, very well written. I wish I was him I so want my wife to fuck others. You see I’m a cuck and I want this so much.

biazmbiazmabout 3 years ago

I love it - but for sure Dave should have made Craig buy dinner too! What a fucking hot hot story!

ArkalesArkalesover 3 years ago
My lord ...

Wow! New to this but we loved this story and edged the whole time reading about Annie’s willing transformation into a slut with her husband. Diane being involved was the icing on then cake. Wife and I can’t get enough.

Shazz69Shazz69over 3 years ago
Very Hot

I would love for this fantasy story to be played out with my

hot boyfriend.

Shazz69Shazz69over 3 years ago
My BF

What a great story

After this story I was so wet thinking how I would love this to be

my BF and me. Pretty sure I would cum pretty hard on his hard cock.

hof_yamhof_yamalmost 4 years ago
great story hope it is true

well writen. it would be nice to have more detail description of the bodies both of the slut - wife as well of the men

ldlarry52ldlarry52almost 4 years ago
Sloppy Cunt

Just love the word cunt and prefer it used in erotic stories over pussy. Nicely written story the fantasy was explained and the female character was believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Willing cuckoldry GARBAGE

But then that's all this whore writer puts out. Written for the sewer rats who crawled out of the sewers. ONE STAR

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
HOW CAN HE BE A "CUCK"

when he wanted, planned and participated. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Guess I'm one of those poor people

"who get upset at other peoples fantasies"

Yeah it's true, be my guest have a laugh at me.

I do think you're a fucked up individual and hey look the world is falling apart. Don't suppose it can be anything to do with people who have no sense of right or wrong or morals, yes that does include your fantasies.

VittorioTPanVittorioTPanalmost 4 years ago

Another ***** Ms. Fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ [5 (4.85/5=97%)]!

Annie, the WIFE, is a KEEPER! Period.

This story is very erotic. The author on her member page forewarns us that her "stories are meant as pure jack off material, not morality plays".

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!):

"... [Come] here and put it in your slut wife's cum-filled pussy."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Great work...I loved it.

katibkatibover 4 years ago
Where?

Where's the emotion, any emotion? Without it, what do you have? Little of interest other than description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a bunch of cr...!!!

So please tell me, whats exciting for a man to hand over his wife to strangers to be fucked? He no longer has the great love that makes her desirable for him? Is he physically unable to excite himself at her alone? Is she a slut for him that he lets others use to show that he can rule over her? And she doesn't have the feeling that he doesn't want her anymore? That he is tired of her? Or does he just want to test whether she is actually a slut who is willing to do something like that? Or is he so insecure that he believes that if he lets her fuck around, she stays with him? I read that the bertelsmann foundation examined this topic (cuckolding) and came to the conclusion that 98% of all couples who tried cuckolding / sharing / swapping were separated within 2 years! I ask again: why does someone risk a working togetherness? Or did this working togetherness not at all exist from the beginning? A really well thought out answer would be very good!!!

JanesHusbandMarvJanesHusbandMarvover 4 years ago
Love Your Cuck Stories

You are the woman of my dreams. :-) I wish you could be Jane's mentor!!

guysogoodguysogoodover 4 years ago
a fantasy i want to make real

it started when my new wife returned from an overseas flight and told me how the handsome guy sitting next to her was flirting with and wanted her to run away with him. how he put his hand on her knee while talking to her and she just couldn't tell him to remove it. though she didn't tell me what else happened between them but i accidentally read some of their email exchanges and found him asking her if she told her husband (me) about him and what was my reaction. it was as if he wanted me to know what happened between them and was getting a kick out of it. they kept in touch for a while but the communication died off because she got suspicious that i had found out about it and got worried that i might get angry or even leave her. only if she knew what a storm this incident had triggered inside of me and while the initial reaction i had was of a bit of anger and annoyance about how dare he try that with my new wife but that soon turned into a feeling of jealousy wondering why my wife didn't stop him or continued to communicate with him even though he had crossed some boundaries with her. i continued to wonder what more happened between them on the plane and even after and suddenly i realized that i had a full hard-on in my pants. i was very disgusted and confused with my body's unusual reaction and went online to search if something was wrong with me. as i searched the internet i was both shocked and surprised to see that i was not alone but there were thousands like me with similar feelings. while it made me feel that i was not the only crazy husband out their getting turned on by knowing another guy was flirting with my wife and she was ok with it, those thoughts didn't go away. in fact over the years this incident morphed into a full blown obsession with this thought of seeing my shy, innocent wife being seduced by a smart, handsome guy and being transformed into a hot wife. someone who is a simple, homely lady in her daily life but transforms into a total wanton slut once teased and seduced by a big, strong guy with a big, fat cock. someone who is unable to control her inner slut from revealing herself once encountered with a handsome hunk ready to take her on a ride of her life. i so wish to see this happen before my eyes one day and i want to look into her eyes drooping with smoldering lust telling me how thankful she is to me to let her experience this wonderful feeling of fullness as his thick cock reaching depths inside her pussy never touched before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm still...

...pathetic

Must be difficult learning to trust, let alone go thru life never knowing when or where you will be betrayed. I guess it helps when the only one you "love" is yourself. The only one you lose could be your "self" or yourself (think about it)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...