Another Week on the Lake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's cool," Dani said. "People looking after each other."

Eva snorted and gave Jack a huge smile. Dani noticed of course, and passed a puzzled look to the rest of us, but she let it drop when we weren't forthcoming about what we found so amusing.

A year ago me and Eva had been busted by "Marine Patrol" on a little island about a quarter of a mile away from Jack's family's dock. We'd kayaked out there with our friends Becky and Felicia and proceeded to have an oil-slicked little orgy on a blanket in the sun. Until Matt and Tina found us anyway, making their presence known just after I'd finished spunking up Becky's ass. All four of us were first-timers at the lake, and had no idea who Matt and Tina were, or what kind of authority "Marine Patrol" had (turns out, not much; but how would we know?). They'd taken us back to the Marine Patrol station (basically another cabin, but with desks and file cabinets instead of couches and beds) and introduced us to The Chief. Fun was had by all.

"Are Matt and Tina up here this week?" Eva asked Jack.

Sophie answered. "Of course. Tina sent me a text yesterday. They have a bunch of people at their cabin and they said to drop by any time."

"Cool," I said, memories of last year flooding back to me. Tina, Amber, Leanne, Katrina, Jess. Jesus, that was a crazy party. Leanne in particular. Not that the sex had been any more or less wild and enjoyable with her than it had been with any of the others, but my memory of the young woman herself had become nearly impossible to separate in my mind from the image of one of my favorite new porn stars over the last year. It was probably just a coincidence that she was the very image of adult film star Taylor Monroe. Or my memory was simply wrong about what she looked like. I'd only met her the one night by bonfire light after all.

"So how many people do you know around this lake, Jack?" Dani inquired.

"Lots," he said. "I've been coming up here since I was in diapers. This is the eighth year I've had my own week, and Sophie's been with me for all of them."

"You've been together for eight years? Wow."

"Since we were eighteen," Sophie said. She reached over and squeezed Jack's hand and the couple shared the sappiest little smile I'd ever seen either of them make.

Jack pointed to me, then Eva. "These two got together up here, right guys?"

"One unspeakably long year ago," Eva said, feigning exhaustion, before bursting into giggles.

"I love you too, babe," I said.

"What about you, Dani?" Sophie turned the inquiry back to the redhead. "Boyfriend? Husband? Wife?"

Dani laughed, a lovely, carefree sound. "None of the above at the moment."

"Good for you," Jack said, eyeing Sophie as he said it. Sophie slapped his arm and blew a raspberry at him.

Maybe it was my imagination, but I thought I saw Dani's eyes flick from me to Jack and back to me again. Probably just my imagination.

* * *

Maggie turned out to be a hell of a cook. We ate an amazing dinner, all of us gushing to Maggie the entire time we ate. She took the compliments with gracious, if a bit practiced, humility. Jack informed me later that Maggie was the head chef at an extremely well-reviewed restaurant that Eva and I had been meaning to check out one of these days.

"You can definitely stay as long as you want," Sophie said as she stood up to clear her plate. "That was fucking fantastic."

"Hey," Maggie said. "I'm on vacation here too, you know."

"Yeah, yeah," Jack said. "Tomorrow me and Will are going to make you the best macaroni and cheese a dollar-nine can buy."

"Did I mention my cousin Jack is an asshole?" Maggie said to Kristen and Dani with a grin.

"Alright, ladies," Jack declared. "Let the boys clean the kitchen. Then, we drink!"

Drink we did, although I was careful not to imbibe like I had on my first night a year ago. It helped that I wasn't drowning my sorrow this time around. But I still had a good strong buzz on by the time we started to wander off to bed.

I followed Eva to our bedroom sometime after midnight, and watched her take her clothes off. She stripped down to just a pair of panties before climbed on top of me where I lay on the bed.

"I love you, Will," she said.

"I love you, Eva," I replied.

She kissed me and her body sank into mine, bare breasts on bare chest, our underwear the only thing keeping my growing cock from actually pressing directly against her pussy. I groaned into her mouth, lust flaring up inside me. I went to roll us over but Eva stopped me.

"Wait here," she said. She hopped up off the bed and walked right out into the hallway wearing nothing but her panties. She closed the door behind her, and I did as I was told. I waited. I took the opportunity to take my shorts and boxers off, and lay back down in the same position, now slowly stroking my cock, which was fully erect, and pointing at the ceiling.

The door opened and Sophie walked in and closed the it behind her. She was dressed exactly as Eva had been, just a pair of panties. She smiled at me and I smiled back. I remembered a year ago, on that first drunken night, wobbling to the bathroom to pee, and standing outside Todd and Becky's room wondering why it sounded like Sophie's voice moaning from within. Sophie and Becky had switched bedrooms that night, and it appeared that Eva and Sophie were doing the same tonight.

I wasn't going to complain.

Sophie slowly moved to the bed, and I watched her hips sway and her tits bounce as she moved. Her eyes were on my cock, and I was happy to show it to her. She slowly turned away from me at the foot of the bed, then pulled her panties down over her ass, bending over as she went, and revealing her ass and pussy to me inch by tantalizing inch. Once the underwear was half-way down her thighs, she held the pose for several long silent seconds, and I gazed in awe at her glorious round butt and her delicious looking pussy.

She finished taking off her panties and crawled up on the bed and I let go of my cock when her fingers wrapped around it. She lowered her head and licked around the bulging cock head. A bead of pre-cum oozed out from my tip and she licked it away before moving down the length of my shaft, licking as she went. I gasped when she sucked one of my balls into her mouth. She tongued it as she sucked, then released it and turned her attention to the other one.

"Oh my God, Sophie," I moaned, making an effort to keep my voice down. I still didn't have a solid idea of exactly how related Jack and Maggie actually were, but I knew if it was my cousin sleeping right down the hall, I probably wouldn't want her finding out that my girlfriend and I liked to swap.

I propped myself up on my elbows to watch as Sophie moved back up from my balls and started sucking my cock. She worked it deep into her throat, sucking nearly the whole thing before backing off again, leaving me coated in her spit. She repeated this several times, drenching my cock and balls. Finally, she popped my cock out of her mouth and stood on the bed, one foot on either side of my hips. She squatted down over me, and I pointed my prick at her opening as she descended. Once we had worked the head of my cock between her slick pussy lips, she dropped down, impaling herself and sheathing every inch of my cock in the velvety constriction of her pussy.

"Fuck that feels good!" Sophie gasped. "I love how your cock feels in my pussy, Will." She started to rock back and forth, keeping me completely buried inside her.

I reached up and grabbed both of her tits and bucked my hips up, making her gasp and moan with every impact. "You like riding this fucking cock?" I rasped.

"I fucking love it!" she cooed.

That's when we heard Eva's first cry of pleasure from across the hall. "Oh my Christ, Jack! Give me that cock!" There was no disguising who was in which room now.

Sophie grinned at me and started lifting herself up and down. I held onto her tits as she rode me, grunting words of encouragement.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good," I said. "Ride my cock. Fuck it! Fuck my fucking cock!"

"Ohmigod, ohmigod," she cried. "I'm gonna cum already!"

"Yes!" I agreed. "Do it, Sophie! Cum all over my cock!"

From across the hall: "Oh FUCK, yeah, Eva. Suck my cock! Taste your fucking pussy!"

"Oh jesus fuck I'm cumming!" Sophie screamed. Her pussy clamped down on my cock and she threw her head back and trembled on top of me as her pussy gushed girl-cum all over me. "Ahhhgh, FUCK!"

She rolled off of me and I quickly got to my knees behind her, holding her hips, and buried my cock to the hilt in her pussy from behind. Sophie screamed into the pillow as I fucked her. I reached beneath her and grabbed handful of one swinging tit and pulled her body up enough so that her screams were no longer muffled by the pillow.

Jack and Eva were giving us a run for our money. Both of them screamed and bellowed at each other to do it harder, faster, longer. I thought of my girlfriend then, imagining her in the same position I now had Sophie in, with Jack hammering his cock into her cunt from behind.

"Oh fuck, Sophie," I shouted. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too! Holy FUCK! Cum in me, Will. Cum in my pussy! FUUUUUUUCK!"

"Fill me up with your fucking cum, Jack! Give it to me!"

"Oh fuck here it comes, Eva!"

"I'm gonna cum, Sophie!" I roared. "I'm gonna FUCKING CUM! AAAAAAGH!"

My balls churned and pumped, cum surged up through my cock and exploded in thick creamy jets deep into Sophie's pussy as she thrashed and screamed in front of me. Over and over I shot my cock cream into her cunt while Jack and Eva made it perfectly clear that across the hall, my girlfriend was getting her pussy filled up with Jack's cum.

Sophie and I collapsed on the bed, panting and covered in a sheen of sweat.

"That was fun," she said, and she kissed me, pressing her tits against my chest and darting her tongue into my mouth. Her hand found its way to my cock and she stroked it briskly, not even giving me a chance to go soft.

"So you said Maggie wasn't really Jack's cousin?" I asked when Sophie pulled back.

She smirked and shook her head. "No," she said. "Maggie's dad got together with Jack's uncle when they were already teenagers. He had a huge crush on her for years."

"Wait," I said. "Her dad and his—"

"Uncle," Sophie finished for me, with a grin. "Welcome to the twenty-first century, Will."

"So does she know about all of the stuff you and Jack like to do up here? The parties and the bonfire and all that?"

"Well, this is the first time she's been here when I've been here with Jack," Sophie said. "But going on some of Jack's stories from when he was a teenager, there isn't much about Maggie that would surprise me."

So there was a decent chance that Maggie wouldn't be totally freaked out by the noise were were just making. As for Kristen and Dani, well I guess we'd find out tomorrow.

* * *

Sunday

There were no comments on the previous evening's noise as the cabin came back to life in the morning. Sophie and I had fucked again, with a little less urgency, after our brief conversation about Jack and Maggie, and I'd shot another load of cum into her pussy while she rocked back and forth to several orgasms on my cock. This morning I was pleasantly hangover-free, and I helped Jack get breakfast going. We piled scrambled eggs and bacon onto our plates and I spiked my coffee with bourbon.

"Oh my, what is that?" Jack said as he worked on flipping about twenty slices of bacon on the griddle.

"Just a spot of bourbon in the coffee," I said.

"Hook a brother up, will ya?"

"You got it, boss," I chuckled and poured a small shot of liquor in Jack's coffee.

The aroma of bacon did as it so often does, and lured sleeping people from their various bedrooms. The cabin had four bedrooms, and since the two largest were taken by Jack, Sophie, Eva and me (in some order, depending on the night), that left Maggie, Kristen and Dani in some combination in the remaining two. There was nobody sleeping on either of the couches.

Kristen was the first to join us. She shuffled into the kitchen wearing what I assume she had slept in: a tiny blue pair of cotton shorts that seemed to strain to hold together around the generous curves of her ass, and a plain white tank-top that contrasted beautifully with her dark brown skin. It also did nothing to hide the protrusion of her nipples, two persistent points on her full, round tits. She poured herself a cup of coffee and thanked whichever one of us had been so kind as to make it.

"Not a problem," I said. "There's cream in the fridge, sugar on the counter, and a little something extra right here if you're interested." I gently shook the bourbon bottle I had just re-stopped after pouring for Jack.

"No thanks," she smiled. "I never drink before I've had a shower."

I nodded. "Sensible."

"Whatever," Jack said. "It's vacation!"

I took a seat at the table and Kristen slid into a chair across from me. "Eva and Sophie should be done with the shower soon I think," I said.

Kristen raised an eyebrow. "Eva and Sophie?" She looked at me and then over at Jack behind her, then back at me. I shrugged, and she laughed, shaking her head.

"You lucky fuck!" We all looked up to see Maggie had joined us in the kitchen. She was looking at Jack with her fists on her hips and her face a comical mix of outrage and amusement. "Sophie is in the shower with his girlfriend?"

"So?" Jack was grinning back at his not-really-cousin.

Maggie smiled. "I just can't believe the dweeb I met when we were teenagers managed to land someone like Sophie!"

I laughed into my coffee.

"Hey! I wasn't a dweeb!" Jack protested.

"The hell you weren't!" Maggie said, turning back to the counter to pour herself some coffee. "This kid was surrounded by girls in bikinis all summer and spent all his time with his face stuffed in comic books!"

"Who likes comic books?" Dani had joined the fray, but she looked a little worse for wear. She had a hand over one eye, and her red locks were tangled in a fiery chaotic mess around her head. "Jesus, who's idea was the tequila?"

"The answer to both of those questions is Jack," I said.

"Way to throw me under the bus, dude! But hey, it looks like you're not this year's hangover pioneer."

"I know your pain, Dani," I said. "That was me right about this time last year."

Dani popped some Advil down and sat at the table with a bottled water rather than a coffee. "Jack, remind me to kick your ass later, then we can nerd out about comics."

"You got it," Jack said.

Dani rested her forehead on the table.

* * *

Getting the boat in the water was turning into a bit of a project. There was nothing about Jack's family vacation spot that was shiny and new, and the boat and boat-house were no exception. The problem was that one of the wheels on the ramp was rusted to hell and it wouldn't roll down the rails.

"Well," Jack said, wiping sweat from his face. "We could fuck with this thing all day, or we can go ahead and make a run down to the store for some more WD-40. I can't believe there's not a single can of that shit in this entire fucking camp!"

"Well, as luck would have it, I forgot to bring cigars. Again," I said. "I'll make a run into town with you." I was also covered in sweat, and so far we didn't have much to show for it. The boat was probably only a quarter of the way down the ramp.

"You never made it into town last year did you?"

I shook my head.

"You're in for a real treat today, my friend. The town would probably fit inside the rec center back home."

We left the boathouse and headed up through the yard, passing five lovely sunbathing women on our way.

"You guys just relax," Jack teased. "Will and I can take care of the boat."

"That's why I hired you, babe," Sophie said.

I stopped to admire the scene. All in one row, Eva, Sophie, Maggie, Dani and Kristen lay on towels in the grass, all of them in bikinis that both concealed and revealed a variety of bodies, all of them looked wonderful to me. I started to imagine them helping each other out of their tops and applying lotion to each other's breasts and my cock started to rise in my shorts.

"Look at these two shirtless hunks," Maggie said. "All sweaty and stuff."

"We've got to make a trip to the store. Anybody need anything? Beer? Booze? Prophylactics?" Jack said.

Aside from a couple of standard grocery items that Maggie had noticed missing from the kitchen, nobody had any requests, so Jack and I threw on t-shirts and jumped in his car for the forty-five minute ride into what passed for town. The scenery was beautiful. It wasn't exactly a small lake, and it stretched out to the west of the highway for miles as we drove south, windows down and music turned up loud.

"Yeah so hopefully Sam is working at the store today," Jack said. "She always has really good weed."

"Nice," I said. I'm not much of a pot-smoker, but a couple hits every now and then can be fun. Especially on vacation.

"Yeah, she smoked me and Todd up last year when we came down on that rainy day, sort of turned my mood around after waking up to a downpour."

I remembered that day vividly. Jack and Todd had left me behind at the cabin with their girlfriends and well, we had some fun until they got back. I found myself once again fantasizing about my girlfriend back at the cabin, getting naked with Sophie and the rest of them. Jesus, it was turning into one of those perpetual hard-on kind of days.

"It sucks Todd and Becky can't make it this year," I said, only partially changing the subject.

"Yeah man," Jack said. "Sophie was pissed when Becky told her. But hey, work's work, right?"

"That's for sure." I agreed. "So, Maggie, huh?"

Jack smiled, but didn't take his eyes off the road. "What about Maggie?"

"Sophie said you had a massive crush on her when you were teenagers."

"Is that all she told you?"

"Uh, yeah," I said. "Did she leave something out?"

Jack shook his head and chuckled. "I'm not saying a damn thing, dude."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh look, we're here!"

The town really was a postage stamp. There was, as far as I could tell, one store. It was a small grocery store with two gas pumps out front, surrounded by a bank and three churches.

"Whelp," I said, getting out of the car, "I know where I want to spend the rest of my life."

"Don't knock it, tourist! This is God's country!"

I felt the color rise to my cheeks as I spun around to locate the voice I had just offended. A woman was leaning against the door frame of the open store and giving us a wry smile.

"Hi, Sam," Jack said. "You'll have to forgive my idiot city-slicker friend." To my surprise, Sam and Jack hugged.

"Well, only because he's with you," Sam said.

Jack introduced me to Sam, and she shook my hand and gave me a genuine smile.

"You guys already run out of beer?" she asked, following us into the store.

"Nope," Jack said. "Lube."

"Attaboy," Sam said, walking around the counter to take her post behind the register. Jack and I spent a few minutes browsing the aisles, and gathering the items from Maggie's list, along with a large can of WD-40 for the boathouse.

Sam rang us up and Jack paid.

"You guys wanna smoke?" Sam asked when she'd handed Jack his change.

Jack looked back at me and smiled and raised his eyebrows to gauge my receptiveness to the idea. I nodded and he turned back to Sam. "Does the Pope shit in the woods?"

"Bill!" Sam hollered. "Come watch the front! I'm going upstairs for my break!"

"What right now?" a voice called from behind the meat counter.

"Yeah, now! Move your ass!" She smiled brightly at us. "I love to give him a hard time. Let's go upstairs."

* * *

I coughed and hacked after a particularly heavy bong rip while Jack and Sam laughed their asses off. Sam did indeed have the good stuff. We were in her apartment above the store, sitting on her couch while Bugs Bunny flummoxed Elmer Fudd on the television.