Another Week on the Lake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

"Are you still thinking of dropping by Marine Patrol?" I asked Jack.

"Eh," he shrugged and took a long sip of beer. "Maybe tomorrow. I didn't expect getting the boat in the water to take all damn day."

"Well maybe if you two didn't spend so much time at the store," Sophie smiled wickedly at both of us then dove into the lake.

"Hey, Will?" Dani looked at me. "Could you toss me a beer?"

"Finally ready for a cold one?" I smiled.

"I think I'm as close to normal as I'm going to feel after last night," she said and took the can from my extended hand. "Thanks."

"Anybody getting hungry?" Jack asked. "I could eat like fifty tacos right about now."

"Tacos!" Kristen cheered. "Hell yes, I'm hungry."

"Don't you motherfuckers leave without me!" Sophie shouted from a few feet away in the water.

We laughed, and Jack started the boat's engine back up, which earned him a good slap across the arm when Sophie was safely back on board.

* * *

Neither of the cabins on either side of Jack's had been occupied last year, which might have been a helpful detail in bringing about the kinds of activities we'd indulged in. But once we'd docked the boat and started back up toward the cabin, we saw the people unloading their bags and supplies into the cabin next door.

"Oh look at that," Jack said. "Neighbors."

"Don't be a dick," Sophie shoved him playfully. "Let's go say hi."

"I'll get started on the tacos," I volunteered. "Want to chop up some tomatoes for me, babe?"

"I guess soooooo," Eva exaggerated her laziness and I gave her ass a light slap as she went up the stairs before me into the house.

"I'm going to change into some dry shorts," I said once we were inside.

"Yeah, me too," Eva followed me to our bedroom and launched herself into my arms. I fell back onto the bed with a surprised yelp, but reveled in the feeling of her big beautiful tits pressed into my chest.

"Just a quickie," Eva said. "My pussy is so fucking wet."

She climbed off the bed and took her bathing suit off, then helped me slide mine down, exposing my quickly hardening cock. She hadn't closed the door behind us, and the thrill of being seen made my cock jump and harden just a little faster. Eva sucked me until I was fully erect, then she climbed up on the bed and sank down onto my cock, burying its entire length in the smooth embrace of her pussy, which was indeed wet and ready.

"Oh fuck, yes," Eva groaned.

I reached up to hold both of her tits in my hands as she started to move up and down, fucking herself on my cock, and grinding her hips down every time she reached the bottom of her stroke.

"I wanted to fuck you the entire time we were out there," she said, not bothering to try to be quiet. "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum already."

Eva's pussy tightened around my cock, and she trembled above me, leaning forward into the grasp of my hands on her tits. Her pussy juices seeped down onto my balls as she continued to grind on me, my cock buried to the hilt in her cunt.

I waited for her to open her eyes then rolled us over, practically throwing Eva down on her back. She laughed with surprise at the suddenness of my movements, and her look of amusement turned quickly back into one of unbridled lust as I began to fuck her pussy.

"Yeah, baby," Eva cooed. "Fuck me! Give me that cock and fill me up with your cum!"

I hooked my arms under Eva's thighs and slid my hands, palms up under her luscious ass, lifting her slightly off the bed, and giving myself a better angle to pound my cock deep into her pussy. I watched with delight as her huge tits bounced around wildly on her chest. I looked down further to see my cock plunging over and over into the warm pink embrace of her pussy. It took less than a minute for my balls to begin to churn, and a huge flood of cum surged up through my cock and launched deep inside my girlfriend's cunt.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I bellowed as my cock shot wave after wave of cream into Eva's pussy. "Your pussy feels so fucking good, baby!"

I collapsed on top of Eva and we both gasped to catch our breath.

"That was perfect," Eva moaned. "Now let's go make some dinner."

* * *

Maggie grinned at us knowingly as we passed her coming out of the bathroom on our way to the kitchen. I came to a stop when the bathroom door opened and she was standing there holding both pieces of her bathing suit in one hand. She had so far not bothered to put anything else on to replace it.

"That sounded like fun," she said, standing in the bathroom doorway gloriously naked. I'd put on fresh boxers and shorts after Eva and I had finished, but my girlfriend wanted to clean up in the bathroom before she put clothes on, so she was right beside me, just as naked as Maggie.

"Want some help cleaning up, Eva?" Maggie said, and my cock immediately lurched in my shorts.

"That sounds wonderful," Eva purred, pushing past me and hooking an arm around Maggie's waist. Maggie was significantly taller than Eva, and Maggie's right breast came to a rest against the upper slope of Eva's left as they shared a quick kiss.

"Later, you!" Eva teased me as I tried to move closer to the two naked beauties. "Go make us some dinner!"

She closed the bathroom door, leaving me in the hallway alone with a tent in my shorts. "Wow," I said. "That was downright cruel, ladies."

By the time I had the taco meat in the pan, Jack and Sophie came in from their chat with the neighbors. I waited for them to change, and like Eva and I, they decided to fuck with their door open, so the rest of us could plainly hear everything that was going on. By the time they joined us in the kitchen, tacos were served.

All of us now had regular dry clothes on, and we devoured dinner in relative silence. Most of the food was gone by the time we started to slow down.

"Did you guys meet the neighbors?" Maggie asked after she finally pushed her plate away.

"Yeah," Jack said. "They seem pretty cool. They brought lots of beer with them, so that's a good sign."

"Two couples," Sophie said. "I'm guessing they're all in their thirties or so, right babe?"

"Yeah that seems like a reasonable guess."

"They're using the place for the week," Sophie said. "I guess they're friends with the owners. Anyway, the taller guy is Mike, and his wife is Tara. She's the blond. And the other couple are Josh and Liz."

"We invited them over to hang out some night, and they seemed cool enough," Jack said. "Hopefully we won't have to keep the noise down too much."

"Speaking of noise, you guys swapped last night, didn't you?" Dani pointed two fingers generally in the direction of Sophie and Eva.

"What makes you say that?" Sophie's grin belied her effort to feign casual ignorance.

"And it didn't sound like the first time," Kristen added.

"Definitely not the first time," Eva said, smiling broadly and almost blushing.

"Now I wish I had brought a guy to swap," Dani said, laughing perhaps to cover the sincerity of her words. At least that's the way I interpreted it when I saw the way she was staring at Jack.

We cleaned up from dinner without discussing the swapping situation any further, but the looks that were now going around the group were unmistakably lustful. Kristen gave me a broad smile when she caught me looking at her long brown legs and her round ass crammed into her little shorts. I looked at Maggie too, the vision of her naked body fresh in my memory.

Everyone had a drink in their hands and we moved from the kitchen to the living room. There were two couches and several chairs, as this place routinely hosted large family gatherings, it was laid out to fit as many as possible. Jack put on music and we played a card game requiring very little skill, but resulting in gales of laughter and plenty of dirty jokes.

We played games and talked and laughed for a good hour, but the sexual tension that had been with us since dinner and even before did not abate. It just intensified.

"Okay," Maggie said as the game came back around to her deal. "I'm taking executive action here. For the rest of this game, everybody who doesn't get picked has to take something off." The game involved a dealer choosing from among the other players' submitted cards for the one they subjectively liked the best, whether it be the funniest, or the grossest, or for no reason at all. They just didn't know whose card was whose until after they picked.

"We're mixing the game with strip poker now?" Dani had just returned from the kitchen with a few fresh beers.

"If that's cool with everyone else," Maggie looked around for objections.

I wasn't about to protest.

There were seven of us, and always one dealer and one round winner, which mean that five people were going to be losing some clothing during each round. And there wasn't that much to lose. It was hot, for one thing. Neither Jack nor I had bothered with putting a shirt on before dinner, so we both had our boxers and our shorts and that was it. As far as I could tell, all of the women were wearing bras under their t-shirts, and presumably panties under their shorts, so they had us at a pretty serious disadvantage.

Oh well.

I won the first round, so I got to keep my shorts on, and sit back to watch Eva, Sophie, Dani and Kristen more or less simultaneously take peal their t-shirts off, exposing bras of various color and style. Jack was gracious in defeat, and stood up from his seat to take his shorts off, leaving on his boxer briefs, which bulged in the front where his big cock seemed to have started to expand.

The deal passed to Sophie, and Jack managed to win, although I suspected telepathic communication with his girlfriend. Now Maggie had to remove her t-shirt, and she matched Sophie with bra and shorts, and most likely panties beneath those. I waited as Kristen, Eva and Dani all took their shorts off, watching each sit back down in just their underwear now before I stood up and made a show of slowly pulling my shorts off. Like Jack, my cock was starting to grow in my tight boxers. The shape of my shaft and both of my balls was plainly visible and Dani clapped and bounced in her seat.

"One of you guys has to show us your cock next round," Kristen said, smiling mischievously.

"Not if I win," I said.

"I'm the dealer," Jack said.

"Well then don't pick Will's card," Dani said and we laughed as I took my seat again.

Jack dealt, and Dani whooped and cheered in celebration when Jack picked her card. I smiled and felt my cock grow a little more in anticipation. For one thing, some bras were about to come off, but for another, I was getting turned on just by the idea of showing my cock to the whole room.

Sophie took her shorts off, but Maggie opted for her bra.

"No panties, Mag?" Kristen teased.

"I'm on vacation," Maggie giggled.

I watched as the cups of her bra fell away from her full firm tits, then turned to watch Eva and Kristen follow suit. Eva's huge melons were familiar, but I gazed in awe at them anyway. Kristen wasn't nearly as stacked as my girlfriend, but her boobs looked like they were more than a handful, and I found myself wondering if I would get a chance to suck on them before this week was over.

Finally, it was time for me to make good on the rules. I stood up, and now my cock was straining against the fabric of my boxer briefs. There was no hiding the size and shape of my erection, but I wasn't trying to hide it. I slipped the waistband down slowly, making sure that it caught on my cock head and pulled it down. When the downward force of my waistband was finally too little to hold back the upward force of my hard cock, it popped up and slapped against my stomach. The sound was loud in an otherwise silent room. I kicked away my boxers and stood for a minute there in the middle of the room with my cock standing up hard and tall in front of me.

"Finally!" Dani said. "Nice cock."

"Thanks," I said, feeling my face flushing as I sat back down.

Now it was Kristen's deal, and after thorough deliberation, she chose a card that ended up being mine. I sat back and slowly stroked my erection as I watched the next round of clothes come off. Dani took off her bra, and her big freckled tits bounced enticingly on her chest. Eva and Sophie both joined me in total nudity, but they both made a show of taking off their panties. One at a time, they turned away from the group and bent over as they slid their underwear off, giving us all a good unimpeded view of their pussies as the did. Maggie followed by taking off her shorts, which indeed were all she was still wearing. When she sat back down in her seat she pulled apart her legs just enough to expose her pussy to the room.

Jack took his underwear off and his big cock bounced up just as mine had, to the applause of all of the women. Jack sat back down with a smile on his face and his cock pointed straight up at the ceiling.

It only took one more round for Kristen and Dani to join the rest of us in complete nudity. I watched them each take their panties off slowly, gently stroking my cock the whole time.

"I am so fucking horny," Dani suddenly announced once she was naked. "Sophie, do you mind if I suck Jack's cock?"

Sophie spit out the sip of beer she'd been about to swallow and laughed out loud. "Oh my god, that's fucking awesome! Yes, of course you can!"

"Is anybody going to ask me?" Jack sat back with a wry smile on his face, his big dick swaying in the air in front of his stomach.

"Jack, can I please suck your cock?" Dani said in a mocking whiny voice.

The rest of us watched as Dani reached out and wrapped her hand around the base of Jack's cock and she started licking his bulbous head. Her tongue moved around, coating his tip with saliva, then she worked her way lower, grabbing his cock closer to the top so she could lick the section she had previously been holding in her hand.

I hadn't even noticed that Eva had moved into the seat next to mine on the left until I felt her fingers wrap around my cock. I looked down in time to see her suck my cock head into her mouth and I groaned out load at the sensation of her tongue swirling and her lips sucking. On the other couch, Dani's big boobs were starting to bounce beneath her as she leaned over Jack's lap and worked her mouth up and down on his thick prick.

Eva pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked up at Kristen and Maggie, who were looking back and forth between the two couches. "You guys wanna try?" Eva asked, her eyes sparkling with naughty mischief.

Maggie was the first to move. She got down on the floor between my legs and held her dark hair back from her face as Eva pointed my cock toward her. Over Maggie's shoulder I could see Dani passing Jack's cock to Sophie, who sucked it while reaching over to play with Dani's swinging tits. Kristen was still by herself on a chair to my right. She was playing with herself as her eyes moved around the room. Just as Maggie closed her lips around the head of my cock, I saw Kristen dip a finger into her pussy and her eyes narrow as pleasure started to jolt through her body.

Eva and Maggie pulled my attention back to them by licking and sucking up both sides of my shaft, then twirling their tongues around my spongy cock head. Their mouths met at the end of my cock and their tongues dove together and they kissed hungrily before Eva turned back to suck me again. Maggie went lower, and I gasped at the feeling of her sucking one of my balls into her mouth. She sucked it for a few seconds before moving to the next one while Eva hummed and worked her tongue over my cock as she sucked.

Kristen moved from her chair to the empty seat on my right and watched Maggie and Eva take turns sucking my cock, while across the room, Jack cupped and squeezed Sophie's left breast in his right hand and Dani's right tit in his left hand while the two busty babes took turns sucking his cock. Maggie and Eva met in another open mouthed kiss, but this time instead of turning back to me, they tumbled back together onto the floor, hands exploring each other's bodies urgently as their tongues continued to intertwine and dance. My cock hardened somehow even more when Maggie's tits pressed into Eva's.

Kristen didn't waste any time. Before Eva and Maggie had even made it to the floor, she had my cock in her mouth. I could feel the tiny vibrations of Kristen moaning, and saw that she was still fingering herself while she sucked me. I reached over with my right hand and pressed my palm up into her swinging tits, one then the other, feeling her hardened nipples dig into my palms. Then I slipped my hand around her ass, which was pointed up in the air over the arm of the couch. I squeezed one big luscious brown globe, tugged it toward me then let go and gave it a light slap, which caused Kristen to groan loudly onto my cock. I reached further, exploring down the back of her leg then inside her thigh and up, where my fingers brushed against hers as she rubbed her clit. Her pussy was open and dripping wet, and I let her juices seep over my fingers until my middle and ring finger were both coated and slick enough to push inside her.

Kristen's moans grew in intensity, but were still consistently muffled by my throbbing cock as I started to push a finger into her pussy. She sucked me harder the deeper I went, and soon I was fucking her with my two pussy-slicked fingers while she sucked almost the entire length of my cock.

I'd been so preoccupied with Kristen that when a gasp of pleasure from Dani drew my attention, I realized that Eva, Maggie and Sophie were no longer in the living room. Dani's gasp was produced by the sensations of slowly lowering her pussy down onto Jack's cock. She was facing away from him, toward me and Kristen, and I could clearly see inch after slow inch of Jack's thick cock sink into Dani's pretty pussy. It gave me a thrill to think that my girlfriend was in the other room, quite possibly sucking on either Sophie or Maggie's pussy.

The thought of sucking pussy made me want to find out what Kristen tasted like. I gently nudged her until she lifted her head and my cock popped out of her mouth. I pulled my soaked fingers out of her pussy and stood up, directing her to take my spot.

"Oh yes," Kristen said happily. "Eat my pussy for me, Will."

There was one downside to burying my face between Kristen's legs. I could no longer watch Dani work her pussy up and down on Jack's cock. But that was the only downside. The taste of Kristen's pussy was incredible. I licked her from bottom to top and down again, slowly feeling my way around her with my tongue, and letting the taste of her arousal fill my mouth. I probed my tongue inside her and lashed her clit up and down, then side to side. I noted the movements that caused her to buck her hips and push her pussy against my face, intent on bringing her off to a powerful orgasm before I was done.

I heard the first cry of delight from down the hall, Sophie's, as I went to work licking and sucking Kristen's pussy. Meanwhile Dani was starting to ramp up her gasps and cries of pleasure.

"Oh my god, Jack," Dani whimpered. "Your cock feels so fucking good! Squeeze my tits baby. Squeeze my tits while I ride this big fucking cock!"

"Mmm, eat it!" Kristen gasped. "Suck that pussy good, Will! Make me cum!"

I reached down and grasped my cock, giving it a few hard strokes before bringing both my hands up to fill them with Kristen's tits. Her hips now moved rhythmically and forcefully against my face as I worked her clit under my tongue in short, consistent strokes.

"Holy fuck!" Dani screamed. "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

Dani's scream reminded me that the windows were open. And that we had neighbors.

I didn't have any time to worry about it though, because soon I was holding on for dear life as Kristen careened over the edge and started cumming in my mouth and all over my face.

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers