Another Week on the Lake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers

"Aaaaaagh! Of fuuuuuck!" Kristen screamed, performing a discordant duet with Dani. Her hips bucked and thrashed as she came, and I didn't stop tonguing her clit until she finally pushed my face away. I sat back on my heals stroking my cock and watched her rock and tremble on the couch.

To give Kristen a little recovery time, I stood up and climbed up onto the other couch next to Jack and Dani, guiding my cock into Dani's mouth and muffling her orgasmic screams. Once her orgasm had passed, I climbed back down and returned to Kristen, who looked up at me with a broad smile.

"Are you going to give me that dick now?" she asked.

"Do you want it?" I teased. "Do you want this cock in your pussy?"

"Oh fuck yes!" she barked. "Fuck me with that fucking cock!"

Kristen grabbed me by the cock and pulled me to her. She guided me down and pushed my cock head between her pussy lips. I pressed my hips forward and sank a few inches inside her velvety embrace.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" I gasped.

"Do it!" Kristen goaded. "Fuck my pussy!"

I pushed again and this time I buried my cock in Kristen's cunt.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me! YES!" Kristen screamed.

I was surprised when Dani appeared on my right, getting up on the couch seat, knees on the edge, palms flat on the back of the head rest. She thrust her ass out behind her and Jack was right there. He stuffed his cock back into Dani's pussy and started thrusting away, fucking the redhead hard while I started to slowly pull my cock back for just the second thrust.

Kristen's tits bounced as I plunged my cock back inside her to the hilt and she howled with pleasure, egging me on to fuck her. She started brushing her fingertips over her clit as I started to gain momentum, and within a few seconds, she was cumming, her pussy spasming hard and squeezing my cock.

"FUUUUUCK!" Kristen screamed. "Oh fuck! FUCK ME!"

"Fuck, Dani!" Jack gasped. "Your pussy feels so fucking good!"

"Give it to me harder!" Dani cried. "Fuck me, Jack! Oh Jesus Fuck I'm gonna cum again!"

Once Kristen's thrashing had slowed again, I pulled my cock out of her and tapped Jack on the shoulder. Without a word, he withdrew from Dani's sopping pussy and we traded places. I leaned over and tasted Dani's cum, licking her pussy from behind while Jack went to work sucking Kristen. Once I had a good taste of Dani, I stood back up and sank my cock into her pussy from behind. My shaft was still coated with Kristen's cum and Dani was dripping with her own. I started pumping in and out of Dani's pussy, and I reached under her body to grab onto her big swinging tits.

"Oh fuck yeah, that cock feels good!" Dani groaned.

"Fuck my pussy, Jack," Kristen moaned as Jack lined up his cock head at the entrance to her pussy.

It had been less than two hours since Eva and I had fucked, and I had the staying power I needed to fuck Dani to her third screaming orgasm of the night while Jack did the same for Kristen. We switched again, more than twice, working our way around the living room like lust-drunk acrobats. I lay back on the floor while Kristen rode my cock. A few minutes later I had Dani up in the air, drilling my cock into her pussy while her tits pressed into my chest. Kristen sucked Dani's cum off of my cock. Dani sucked Kristen's cum off of Jack's. After twenty minutes of frenzied sucking and fucking, I finally felt like I was ready to cum.

"I'm gonna cum," I said to Kristen as I slammed my cock over and over into her pussy from behind. We were on the floor again, Kristen on her hands and knees, tits bouncing wildly as my hips smacked into her ass over and over again.

"Oh God!" Kristen shrieked. "Yes! ME TOO!"

"I'm so close!"

"Cum in me!" she howled. "Give me your cum. Oh FUCK! OH FUCKING FUUUUUCK!"

Kristen's pussy clamped down on me one last time as another orgasm careened through her body. I threw my head back and bellowed wordlessly as I started to cum, shooting thick strands of spunk deep into her cum-drenched pussy.

Dani and Jack were close behind us.

"Oh Jesus, I'm gonna cum!" Jack groaned.

"Cum in my mouth!" Dani screamed just before she wailed a wordless scream of pleasure and had another orgasm for herself.

My cock was just finally starting to slowly shrink inside Kristen's sodden pussy when Jack pulled his cock out of Dani, and stood up, working his fist over his cock head in short strokes. Dani opened her mouth and I saw the first thick gob of cock cream jet out of Jack's prick before she closed her lips around him and sucked and swallowed while Jack bellowed wordlessly and pumped her mouth full of cum.

* * *

We slowly recovered from our exertions, and handed each other articles of clothes from around the room. Maggie, Sophie and Eva joined us just as Dani was tucked her tits back into her bra and I was pulling my boxers back on. Satisfied smiles covered the faces of the three who had wandered off together, and they dressed with us without speaking.

I was good and drained, even a little tired, but it was not late. Not even close. Taco time had been before six, and now it was not even eight. Once we started to shake off our collective orgasmic fog, we fixed drinks and made our way outside to get a fire going and listen to music as the sun went down.

We laughed and drank, sang along to classic rock songs and flirted with each other a little more openly than we might have earlier in the day. Questions of how this week was going to work out with unexpected guests were no longer on my mind, and I could tell by Jack's relaxed mood that he was likewise content. We didn't have last year's crew, no, but it was working out okay.

As long as the neighbors didn't freak out on us or anything.

* * *

It was a couple hours later when we heard the unmistakable sound of an unselfconscious moan of pleasure, We looked around at each other with eyes wide as realization crept over us.

There were no fences between the cabins here, a couple of trees and bushes didn't do much to separate the properties. And it was full-on summer. It was hot out. All of the windows in Jack's cabin were open, and the cabin next door, temporary home to our temporary neighbors was no different.

I turned around in my seat to follow the sounds coming from next door. There were only two windows of that cabin facing this yard. One was dark, and all that could be seen there was the reflection of our own firelight.

The other was lit up from inside, curtains open wide. All of us could plainly see two men and two women, all naked in the room beyond. All four were engaged in some rather vigorous sex.

"Dude," I said to Jack. "What is it with this place?"

* * *

Megamuffin
Megamuffin
1,103 Followers