Another Week on the Lake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So are you going to come party with us at the cabin this week?" Jack asked Sam once I'd caught my breath and the two of them managed to stop laughing at me, which wasn't quickly.

"Like you guys could keep up with me," Sam said, before blowing a raspberry at him, then bursting into another fit of giggles.

Sam was plainly dressed in denim shorts and a t-shirt, but she had an infectious laugh and a dazzling smile, and I found myself staring at her a little more openly as the pot buzz started to settle in.

"Is that old piece of shit boat still running?" Sam asked.

"Hope so," Jack said. "We were in the middle of putting it in the water when we had to take off for WD-40. Hope to have it on the water this afternoon."

"Well, call me if it actually shits the bed," she said. "You guys can borrow mine for the week as long as you gas it up and don't care if I crash the cabin whenever I feel like it."

"That would be amazing," Jack said. "Thank you. But I think we'll get the old beast running. And either way, you can crash any time you want."

"Can I use your bathroom, Sam?" I interrupted.

"Go for it, new guy," Sam said.

I peed and washed my hands and laughed at my baked reflection in the mirror. I stopped in the threshold of the small living room when I saw what Jack and Sam had gotten up to in the three minutes I'd been gone. Sam's t-shirt was off, and Jack's shorts were down around his ankles. She was sucking his cock.

"Mmm, fuck yeah," Jack moaned. "That feels so good."

Sam worked her mouth up and down on Jack's fat prick, coating him in saliva. I stayed where I was, and leaned against the wall as my cock quickly hardened in my pants.

Sam popped up and looked back at me, and specifically the bulge in my shorts. She beckoned me forward with one hand while she stroked Jack's cock with the other. She was wearing a frilly sexy bra that clashed somewhat with her t-shirt and shorts, not to mention her gig as a country store manager. But who was I to complain? The garment revealed a tantalizing glimpse of her tits, nice round globes pushed up and together. As if sensing my eyes on her, Sam reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. Jack leaned forward in his seat and pulled the straps down over her shoulders and Sam pulled the cups away from her tits, which fell slightly and bounced nicely on her chest. She had fat long nipples, and they stood out persistently in the air-conditioned atmosphere of her apartment.

Sam stood up when I joined them, turning back toward Jack, who cupped both of her tits in his hands and went to work sucking on her nipples. She threw her head back and gasped at his touch and the movement of his tongue. I unzipped my fly and carefully extracted my fully erect cock, and Sam quickly grasped it in her right hand, while her left worked its way through Jack's hair and held his face tight to her chest.

"Do you have any friends who don't have big cocks?" she gasped, presumably to Jack. I guessed his trip into town last year with Todd had proceeded in a similar fashion to this one.

Jack pulled his face back from Sam's left tit with a little smack as her nipple popped out from between his lips. "Sure I do," he said with a chuckle. "I just don't bring them to the cabin with me."

Sam backed away from both of us and unbuttoned her shorts. She wiggled as she pushed both shorts and panties down over her hips and kicked them away across her living room floor before dropping to her knees and crooking her finger at us. "Bring those beautiful cocks over here."

Jack stood up and finished removing his shorts and underwear, and pulled off his t-shirt, leaving himself completely naked. He took the three steps to where Sam knelt, gripping his big throbbing cock at the base. Sam opened her mouth and sucked him in, wrapping a hand around his shaft as she sucked on his bulging purple cock head.

* * *

Three weeks earlier

"So we still haven't talked about the cabin," I said.

Eva rinsed out her toothbrush and put it in the hanger as I applied some of the minty goo to my own toothbrush. She brushed by me in our small bathroom, making sure she dragged her tits across my lower chest as she went. We were still both naked from our vigorous fuck in the living room just before bed time.

Eva lifted the toilet lid and hovered over the seat with her legs spread apart and began wiping my cum off of her pussy and thighs with a tissue.

"What about the cabin?" she looked up at me and smiled.

"Well, I was thinking we might want to figure out some, I don't know, ground rules," I said, before going to work brushing my teeth.

"You mean who we're allowed to fuck?" Eva, as usual, got right to the point.

I spat into the sink. "Well yeah," I said. "I mean, we were both single last year, and this year we're together. Things can get a little crazy up there, and I just want to make sure we're both on the same page with what's allowed and what's not."

Eva was sitting on the toilet now. "Babe," she said, "We have sex with Jack and Sophie all the time."

I put my toothbrush away. "Well I guess I mean people besides Jack and Sophie."

"Yeah," she said. "There is something about that place that brings out the hedonist in people."

"Exactly," I said.

"How about this?" Eva said, standing up and flushing. She put her arms around me and pressed her huge tits into my chest and looked up at me. I got weak in the knees as our eyes locked and I suddenly wondered to myself how we could even be having this conversation if she was so obviously all the woman I would ever need. "Let's make a promise that you and I will fuck each other's brains out at least once every day, and that we'll always sleep together, whether it's in our bed, or on the boat, or on a blanket on one of the islands or whatever."

"I think I can handle that," I said, leaning over to kiss her. My cock began to rise again. "And besides that?"

"Besides that," she said. "We can both fuck whoever we want."

"Have I ever mentioned that you are the greatest girlfriend in the universe?"

Eva stood back from me and my cock popped up straight and tall.

"You might have," she said. She brushed past me and out of the bathroom. "What are you waiting for?" she called as she skipped to our bedroom.

* * *

I stepped in beside Jack, still fully clothed if you didn't count the fact that my hard cock was sticking out of the zipper-hole in my shorts. My naked best friend groaned in appreciation as Sam worked his big thick prick in her mouth. She reached up with her right hand and wrapped her fingers around my cock before turning her head to suck my purple head into the warm embrace of her mouth.

"Mmm, yeah," Jack moaned. "Suck those cocks, Sam. Do you like Will's big fucking cock in your mouth?"

Sam nodded and she made a muffled sound in her throat as she worked my rod deeper and deeper into her mouth. She stroked Jack's cock with her left hand the whole time, and after she had thoroughly coated me with her spit, she switched back to sucking Jack. I took the opportunity to join my old friend and my new friend in the state of nudity. I quickly peeled off my t-shirt, then shucked my shorts and boxers, kicking them into the same pile as Jack and Sam's. I got down on the floor behind Sam and palmed both of her pert round ass cheeks and spread them apart, getting a wonderful view of her asshole and pussy in the process.

"Lick me," Sam said. I hadn't noticed her stop sucking Jack's cock, and she was back to her task in an instant.

"Yes ma'am," I said with a chuckle. I got all the way down on the floor on my back, and Sam spread her knees apart so I could get my head between her legs. I licked her pussy and found her already dripping with arousal. I took my time getting to know the unique contours and flavors of Sam's pussy. I licked her clit and speared my tongue into her opening and let her juices flow into my mouth and over my lips and chin. She moaned onto Jack's cock, and Jack encouraged her sucking. She reached behind her and found my cock lying against my stomach. She got her fingers around it and I lifted my hips so I could feel her fingers sliding across the taut skin just beneath the ridge of my cock head.

"Oh my fuck," I heard Sam gasp before Jack quickly thrust his cock back into her mouth, muffling her mounting moans of pleasure as I hungrily licked and sucked her pussy. Her muffled groans turned into muffled screams, and I doubled the intensity of my tongue on her clit until her thighs came back together and squeezed my head and she screamed onto Jack's cock, her entire body shaking as an orgasm took control of her body. She tumbled over onto the floor beside me and gasped for air.

"Fuck!" she growled. "That was so fucking good. One of you better hurry up and fuck me."

Jack helped her to her feet and directed her to the side of the couch. Sam rested her palms down on the cushioned arm of the sofa, and Jack lined up his cock behind her. I was almost to my feet when he thrust the entire length of his cock into her pussy from behind.

"Oh FUUUUUUCK!" Sam screamed. "YES! Give me that cock, you fucking FUCKER!"

"She's too loud, Will," Jack said, although I could tell he was straining to complete sentences, as the sensations of Sam's pussy squeezing his cock sent pleasure exploding up his spine.

I took his hint, and climbed up onto the couch. I held my cock by the base and muffled Sam's screams of pleasure as she came again, howling onto my cock and trembling between us.

Jack pounded his cock into her cunt and I did my best to keep from getting pushed over onto my ass while Sam practically inhaled my cock.

"Holy fuck that feels good," I groaned. The weed buzz was tingling through my whole body, and it interplayed perfectly with the sensations Sam's sucking mouth was producing on my cock. "Suck it. Suck my fucking cock."

Jack suddenly stopped and pulled his cock out of Sam's pussy. "Switch," he said.

I took his place behind Sam and he took my place on the couch. I palmed the twin globes of Sam's ass for the second time and spread them apart and rubbed the underside of my cock against the slick wetness of her pussy and over her asshole. I had to push my erection down with my thumb to line up with her pussy and I buried myself to the hilt inside her with one smooth stroke.

"Oh fuck YES!" Sam screamed. "That cock feels so fucking good, Will!"

Jack held her chin and pointed her face up. "Suck your cum off of my cock," he said.

"YES!" she screamed, to him or to the feeling of my cock pumping deep into her cunt, I don't know. But once again her cries of pleasure were muffled by a cock as she sucked the coating of pussy juice off of Jack's cock. I held onto Sam's hips and fucked her hard, every stroke producing a resounding slap of my hips against her ass. The pleasure of her pussy clamping down on my cock was astounding, and I had to fight the urge to start spunking inside her. I pulled my cock out of her and this time Jack and I switched without any verbal queues.

"Oh my god, Jack!" Sam howled. "Fuck me with your huge cock!"

Sam sucked me back into her mouth, tasting her own pussy again. She wasn't making it easy for me to hold back the inevitable either. She sucked hard on the upper half of my cock while furiously jacking the rest in her fist. And the tiny vibrations of her howls of pleasure were starting to build into the beginnings of a powerful orgasm in my happily swinging balls.

"Oh fuck Sam!" I groaned. "You're gonna make me cum!"

Her only answer was to continue the relentless stroking of her hand on my shaft and the powerful sucking of her mouth on my cock head. Jack meanwhile had increased the intensity and speed of his thrusts. He was pounding Sam's cunt, and Sam was screaming onto my cock.

"Oh Jesus, fuck here it comes," Jack bellowed. "I'm fucking cumming! AAAAAAGH!"

"HRMMMMPH!" Sam screamed onto my cock and her sucking and stroking on my cock stopped with the rest of her body as she started to cum. The intensity of her scream increased, and the tiny vibrations shooting through my cock and into my core sent me over the edge.

"Oh my fucking GOD!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as my balls suddenly unleashed a raging torrent of cum. Spurt after spurt surged up through my cock and launched into Sam's mouth. My vision blurred and my knees wobbled as thick jets of cum lurched out of my cock. Sam's throat worked rapidly to swallow every drop of cock cream, even as Jack was shooting his own load deep into her pussy.

I finally tumbled back onto the couch and gasped to catch my breath.

"Holy fuck!" Sam growled and winked at me. "Nice work new guy." She spun around and started sucking the mixture of her own and Jack's cum off of Jack's cock.

"We should probably hit the road," Jack said after we had all managed to pull our clothes back on.

"Classic Jack," Sam chuckled. "Fuck and run."

"Come to the cabin some night this week," Jack said. "We're here for seven more nights."

"I think I might have to," Sam said. "If today was any preview of what I can expect at your place. Plus I'm sure Bill would be up for it."

"Bill?" I asked. "The guy downstairs?"

"Yup," Sam smiled. "My adoring husband, and co-owner of this fine establishment."

"What is it with this place?" I asked Jack directly. He just laughed and Sam joined him.

"That's fine," Jack said to Sam. "You guys are welcome any time. But I have to warn you. Will and I are the only guys this year."

"What about that guy you brought last year? Todd?"

"Yeah, he couldn't make it. Work or something."

"Fuck," Sam said. "I liked that guy."

* * *

We didn't make it back to the cabin until well into the afternoon. Our girlfriends were swimming off the end of the dock with Maggie and her friends. All five of them were naked.

"Woah!" Jack shouted as we made our way down the dock.

"What the fuck took you guys so long?" Sophie shouted, but her eyes sparkled and she gave Jack a conspiratorial smile. I swear those two were in some kind of supernatural sync.

"You ladies are aware the sun is still up and there's people all around this lake, right?" Jack said to the swimming nude forms in the water below us. I looked down to the planks of the deck where ten pieces of five bikini swimsuits were scattered.

"Eh," Maggie grunted. "Fuck 'em."

"Maybe later," Jack said. "We have to get this boat in the water."

* * *

The women all put their bathing suits back on for our inaugural cruise around the lake. I was disappointed to see the colorful material cover them up, but my God it was nice watching them get out of the water and get dressed. Once we had the stuck wheel greased up, getting the boat into the water was a breeze, and Jack had it gassed up and idling in no time.

"Who's ready for a booze cruise?" he called out.

I watched in slack-jawed awe as all five busty beauties clambered one at a time back onto the dock. Sophie, golden-haired, lithe and athletic, gave her gorgeous ass a shake in mine and Jack's direction before leaning over to retrieve her bikini bottoms from the planks of the dock. Maggie came up next, and for the first time I saw the black-haired olive-skinned goddess in all of her naked glory. My eyes, as always, went first to her tits. They were about the same size as Sophie's, just a darker hue, with brown nipples instead of pink. Her stomach was smooth and flat and there was no trace of hair above the joining of her legs. She had an exceptionally perky ass that bounced enticingly as she hurried across the dock to find and don her bathing suit.

Eva, my Eva, came next. She hoisted herself up out of the water and I watched in stunned silence as the water cascaded down her bare shoulders and naked breasts, so big and round and bouncing with her movements. I wasn't sure how shy Maggie's friends would be in front of me and Jack, but Kristen showed no hesitation. She jumped up right after my girlfriend, her dark skin glowing in the sun, and her fit body and swinging tits causing me to finally notice that I was hard again. My cock pushed out hard against my shorts and tented them lewdly. Dani came up last, her freckled-white skin a stark contrast to Kristen's. She had big, luscious tits, bigger than any of the others besides Eva, and a brightly colored tangle of red hair at her crotch.

Holy fuck, I thought.

Once all of the wonderful jiggling flesh had finally been contained in bikinis, I jogged back up to the cabin to grab the cooler, already packed with beer, and Eva followed me up.

"Did you two get lost?" She poked me in the ribs.

I looked into my girlfriend's eyes. They were ablaze with desire. She had noticed the bulge in my shorts even before I had.

"Jack apparently is really good friends with the woman who runs the store in town," I said.

Eva looked up at me, but didn't say anything.

I took a breath and let it out. "She smoked us up and then we both fucked her," I said.

"I knew it!" Eva shouted. "Sophie wouldn't tell me anything. Good job, baby!" She pulled my face down to hers and kissed me, thrusting her tongue into my mouth.

"Maybe I should go with you guys next time you make a run to the store," Eva said once we broke our kiss, not to mention taken our hands out of each other's bathing suits.

"Apparently Sam and her husband are going to come by the cabin some night this week," I said. "So either way, you should be able to meet her."

"Husband?"

I nodded.

Eva turned away from me. "I fucking love this place," she said before skipping across the yard toward the dock and the idling boat.

* * *

We spent the rest of the afternoon on the boat, cruising slowly around the lake. The relaxing sense of being on vacation finally started to settle in on me, and I enjoyed the views of lake on all sides, the mountains beyond, and I'll admit, the five women around me in their bikinis.

I jumped off the back of the boat and into the cool black deep. I always get just a little creeped out kicking in the darkness to regain the surface. I mean, it's a lake in the northeastern United States, so I'm not too worried about giant squid or anything, but I swear to Christ if so much as an underwater plant grazed my foot on one of those jumps I would have completely lost my shit. Fortunately, I had no such encounters with unspeakable beasts, imaginary or otherwise. The cool water washed away the heat of the day and I boosted myself back onto the boat a few minutes later refreshed.

And the girls were no less playful out on the water than they'd been back at the dock when Jack and I found them upon our return from the store. Bathing suits stayed on for the most part. It was high summer, and we were far from the only folks taking our ease on the lake. We passed half a dozen boats going about various activities just in the first hour. But that didn't stop Sophie from making a show of bending over in front of me to get a beer out of the cooler, or Maggie pulling her bikini top out of the way so she could apply sunscreen to her tits, heedless of who might be watching.

Jack navigated the lake and pointed out all of his favorite places, many of which I was familiar with after last year, and many more that he and Maggie had known since they were teenagers.

"And there's Bonfire Island," Sophie said, grinning at me and Eva and wagging her eyebrows.

"I don't think it's actually called 'Bonfire Island,'" Jack said.

"Whatever," Sophie stuck her tongue out at him.

"Probably going to be a pretty good party over there later in the week," Jack said.

Eva and I of course already knew what he was talking about.

"You guys build a big fire and dance around it naked or something?" Kristen asked with a little smirk.

"Something like that," Maggie said, and I caught the look that passed between her and Jack. Was Maggie familiar with the parties that sometimes happened around that bonfire? I suppose it wasn't all that far-fetched. She had been coming here a lot longer than I had, after all.