Appalachian Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," June said kissing the ankle. With the bodysuit in place, she could not tell if the ankle was broken or just twisted. Instead of stopping, she got up and examined April's hands and arms. Though April winced and pulled away a few times, it seemed as if they had nothing more then bad bruising and cuts. Kneeling beside April she said, "Take a deep breath please," and watched for any reaction. When April breathed easy she said, "At least no broken ribs."

"Well that's a relief," April said rolling her eyes.

June smiled feeling better knowing her lover and mistress still had her razor sharp whit. "Let's look at your head." She looked at April's eyes checking to make sure both were the same size before asking, "Do you know where you are?" She did not mess with the head wound. In the first case, she did not have a way to clean it with her and in the second, even though April's eyes were equal, she could still have a concussion.

"Outside on the ground..."

June smiled, "Ok love, do you know who you are?"

April opened her mouth, "Of course I'm..." she got a panicked look on her face. "I'm..." Suddenly she started to cry, "I don't know."

"Oh baby," June said reaching down to hug her gently. "It's ok I'm here, everything will be alright."

April clung to June and said through tears, "Who am I, who are you, what happened to me."

"Lets get you back to camp and warmed up first," June replied.

"Camp?"

"You and I have been hiking the Appalachian Trail together and you fell last night." She replied. "We have to get you to camp love," June said as she looked at the cliff face. There was no way that April would be able to climb it with a hurt ankle.

"Love? Do you mean we are a couple?" April asked confused.

June stroked the undamaged side of April's hair, "Yes dear heart."

April closed her eyes as a look of concretion filled her brow. "I don't remember," she sobbed after a moment.

"It's ok, I will help you remember," June replied. She disengaged herself from April and said, "I have to go back to camp and get some supplies."

"NO! Don't leave me!" April screamed panicking.

"Ok, we can try without," June said as she helped April stand. They stood swaying a moment before hobbling towards the cliff face. April, it seemed, had only wrenched her ankle and not broken it as best as June could tell as she was able to put a little weight on it.

Reaching the cliff face, April reached up, grabbed a hold of the rock face, and pulled herself a few feet up without trouble. The problem hit when she lifted her good foot to get a foothold. Screaming in pain, she fell back against June and looked up at the ten-foot climb. "I can't do it..."

June saw first the dominate personality of April try the climb and when she failed, the passive May come out. "Its ok pet, you tried." She said as she eased May down to a sitting position against the rock. Crouching in front of her, she took May's hands in hers and said, "I have to get a first aid kit and rope." When May opened her mouth to protest June rested her fingers against the other woman's mouth. "I must. Just stay here and don't move and I will be back before you know it."

Standing June started up the cliff while trying to ignore her lover's sobs. As quickly as she could she hurried back to camp. Not stopping to lower her pack tenderly she cut the rope suspending it and dug through it for her first aid kit. It was one of those simple backpacker's kits and did not have much. She caught sight of the rope she had bought back in Gatlinburg and smiled ruefully, what had seemed like a needless expense now became a lifesaver.

Grabbing the rope, she hurried back to May. Even with hurrying, it took June the better part of forty-five minutes from when she left May to return to the top of the cliff face. Finding a large tree back from the edge, she looped the rope around it and tossed both sides over the edge before crawling down.

June found May where she had left her; the woman had drawn one leg up and held it as she cried. "Miss me?" June said as she reached her lover.

In reply, May flung herself into June's startled arms and clung to her crying, "I thought you had left me..." she said through the tears.

"Oh baby, I would never leave you," June replied stroking May's back. She eased May back down and added, "Let me see if I can do something about your head." As she picked away the leaves and blood clotted hair to expose the wound, June was gratified to find it was only an inch or so long. Opening her kit she got out a cleaning prep pad and said, "This will hurt a bit."

As she cleaned the wound, May held still. The only sign that it hurt was the fact that her eyes were tightly closed and her soft whimpers. Once she had cleaned it and it as oozing again, June hurriedly put some antibiotic on it and covered the wound. As a last measure, she used a triangular bandage and tied it around May's head to keep the gauze over the cut. "There all better," she said as she closed the kit. She knew it was not, however now was not the time to say anything.

Taking one end of the rope June said, "Ever tie a double bow line?" She tied it slow so May could watch what she was doing. When she was finished, she had a knot with two loops at the end. "Ok lets get you in it baby," she added as she made a half hitch with the rope above the knot. Putting the half hitch below May's breasts, June slipped her lover's legs into the loop. "See, instant climbing harness." May's childlike smile warmed her heart, for the first time since last night; she felt that everything would be ok.

It took everything June had to hall May up the cliff face. Even with her helping, it was a struggle and June lay on the ground panting once they were up top. Coiling the rope June caught her breath while planning the trip back to camp. They made slow progress back having to stop often to let May sit and rest. Because of this, it was not until afternoon when the pair made it back to camp.

Chapter 10

Reaching camp June stripped the torn bodysuit from May and tucked the unresisting woman into her sleeping bag. "Let me fix you something to eat and some coco." She said turning away from the tent.

"Please don't leave me again," May replied clinging to June's arm.

"Love," June said calmly as she removed May's hand from her arm. "I can't cook in here, it will start a fire." She smiled as if to reassure May, "I will be just outside if you need me." After May nodded, she exited the tent and started to cook. While waiting for the water to boil for Raman noodles, June strapped the rope against her pack. She saw with dismay that the frame of her pack was bent and would be hell to wear from here on out. Looking up at the blue sky she said, "God, what else are you going to throw at us?"

A voice said from behind her, "Don't tempt him."

Spinning around June saw that May was out of the tent, nude, with the sleeping bag wrapped around her like a blanket. "Love, what are you doing out, you should be resting."

"I couldn't stand to be alone," May said as she hobbled forward.

June hurried over, helped her over to the camp stove, and sat her down near it so she could rest while leaning up against a tree. She finished making the noodles and coco for May and handed it to her before making her own. When she finished cooking she turned off the stove and turned towards her lover, "What's wrong?" she said seeing May had yet to eat or drink anything.

May looked down at her food a long time before replying, "Who am I?" She looked up at June, "Who are you? More important why do I feel I should be kneeling at your feet and punished?"

June moved over and sat down next to May. She thought for a long moment wondering how to explain April's split personality to her. Heaving a sigh she said, "Your name is April, though sometimes you are May." She went on to explain as much as she knew about April and May before concluding, "Does any of this ring a bell?"

May shook her head and moaned, "No..."

"Don't worry it will come back to you." June replied patting May's knee. She went on to introduce herself and told May her life story. When she reached the point in her life when she started on the trail, she added, "And then I found you, the love of my life." Looking away from May, she got a far away look in her eyes and said, "In one body I found two lovely women, who are able to fulfill my every need. Two women who opened my eyes to myself and the world around me." Blushing she looked at May, "I love you more then life it's self."

"I don't know why, but I know I love you too," May replied caressing June's face. "That still doesn't answer why I feel guilty. What did I do?" she said softly, her hand trembling.

"Nothing love, we just had a misunderstanding is all. Now eat."

"No tell me," May demanded. "I need to know." Her hand gripped Junes arm hard.

Though June did not intend to tell May, she found herself recounting the night before. The fight, May's fleeing into the darkness, her search and finally finding her this morning. Finishing, she realized she had spoken and covered her mouth in shock.

May looked at her in horror and then stood, the sleeping bag and her food falling away forgotten, "Oh god, I remember now. I'm so sorry." She turned to flee and after a step fell to the ground holding her ankle. Crying May held her ankle and kept saying, "We're sorry" repeatedly.

In a flash June took the woman in her arms, "No love, I'm sorry, I should not blame you for my lack of control." In reply, May through her arms around June and held on tightly as she cried.

It took a long time for May to cry herself out. When she finally looked up into June's face, she said softly. "Never leave me, or let me leave you?"

June nodded, "Together, forever." She realized when she said it that she had planned to stay with April and May long ago. She had no plans of ever returning to her old way of life. "You spilled your dinner," she said looking down at the wasted food.

May smiled, "I guess you will have to punish me...Mistress."

"I guess I will. Though, your punishment will be delayed until we get your foot looked at." June said standing and going to turn on the stove again. As the water was heating, she retrieved the section map and looked at it. Handing it to May she said, "What do you think?"

May only glanced at it before replying, "I think we will do what pleases you."

"What does April think?" June asked not looking up from the stove. Since the failure at the rock face, April had gone into hiding and that worried her. Finishing the noodles again, June brought them over to May and handed them to her before picking up the discarded map.

Instead of answering May ate her meal in silence. While June wanted to press her she kept her peace and sat sipping a cup of coffee. After eating May looked towards the woods and said softly, "April is...not available right now Mistress." When June started to reply, she continued, "Please don't make her come out."

June nodded as if she understood. "Ok love I understand."

"No you don't," May said looking at her. "You have to understand; April has never failed. What she wanted, she got one way or another." She looked down at her hands, "She wanted you, not just you but a submissive version of you and she got it. April wanted to be snowed in and you went along with it." May looked back at her and added, "She wanted you to kill that man for her, and you did."

June sat back dumbfounded. May's words had a ring of truth of them; however, she did not believe them. April was and had always been her mistress. Even before they met, June had been looking for her all her life. Before she could think of anything to say, May continued, "Then last night when she realized her hands were covered in the blood from the death of the man we ran away."

May's voice got quiet, "We lay under the leaves last night cursing god that we were still alive. April could hear you calling out but would rather have died then face you." June could see tears rolling down May's cheeks as she talked, "We talked it over and decided the only thing we could do was forget, forget you, forget us, forget everything and hope we would not make it through the night." Wiping tears away, May looked at her and said, "But you found us, took us back even knowing everything. April could not stand the guilt and ran away to hide leaving me here holding the bag."

June moved in front of May and grabbed her by the shoulders, "I love you. Good, bad or otherwise, I love you. Both of you." She peered a long while into May's eyes before adding, "April, my goddess with feet of clay, I love you and beg you to come back."

May shook her head, "Mistress, my love, I can not feel her or find her in my mind."

"Then we will just have to wait together until she is ready to come back to us." June leaned forward and kissed May tenderly. "Now, you need to lie down while I clean up." She helped May back to the tent and added, "Now you stay there... or do I need to tie you up to keep you in place?"

May smiled, "Please?"

Taking the piece of rope that she cut to drop her pack, June came back and zipped the mummy bag all the way. Starting down at May's lower legs, she wrapped the rope around it and tying little knots along the way. She continued tying May in the bag and ended with a knot behind May's shoulders. Looking down at the smiling bound woman she said, "There, that will keep you in place."

May wiggled a little bit and smiled bigger, "Thank you Mistress, I will be good now."

June nodded, "Yes, pet you will..." She knew that she had to take control and lead once more. She quickly cleaned everything up and tied the pack back up. The last thing she did was move the spilled food away from the camp as far as she could. Even though, June knew that the scent would lead anything back to the tree near the tent. The sun was just setting when she finished. Going back into the tent she was delighted to find May sound asleep. Rather then untie her, June undressed, slipped into her sleeping bag and snuggled close to her pet and lover.

Chapter 11

June woke to the sounds of something moving around outside the tent. From the darkness she heard May's voice say softly, "June, Mistress, wake up. There's something outside."

She whispered back, "I'm awake."

They lay in the darkness listening to something that must have been huge by the sounds of the branches breaking, rooting around on the other side of the tent. From beside her May's voice finally whispered, "You had to ask didn't you." June wondered what she was talking about when she heard May's whisper in the darkness once more, "You asked god what else he had planned."

June could not help herself and laughed. The movement outside the tent stopped suddenly and she cut the laughter off. Getting up she reached for her boots in the darkness and a flashlight. As she was unzipping the zipper of the tent slowly May's voice said with a touch of panic, "What are you doing?"

"No bear is going to terrorize us all night. I am going to get him out of here." June braced herself and jumped out of the tent waving the flashlight and yelling. Behind her, she could hear May's pleading for her not to leave. It took her a minute to find the monster bear outside the tent; it was in an armadillo suit.

Smiling June started to return to the tent when she saw that someone else had set up camp about fifty feet away. From where she stood, she could hear sounds of laughter and see a Colman lantern they had set up. It was then that June realized she had planned of confronting a bear wearing nothing but a pair of hiking boots and armed with a flashlight.

Returning to the tent June lit the candle lantern and bent down to kiss May. "It was only an armadillo love." She kissed her once more and added with a smile, "I was worried about how to get us down off this trail with your hurt ankle. But there is a group camping just up the trail from us." May did not smile in return.

"But, if we leave the trail, you'll leave me and go back to calli." May whimpered.

"No baby, I said forever and meant forever. You are stuck with me, trail or no trail, I go where you go." June countered.

When May smiled June continued, "Who knows, perhaps all you need is a few days of tender loving care in a hotel somewhere." She kissed May's forehead and added, "But, I think you are well enough to get your punishment for running away last night."

May's smile slid off, "I'm sorry I ran away mistress."

June stroked her cheek, "Sorry is not good enough. You need to be punished so you will never run away from me again. What should it be, spanking, bondage," she paused and then added "Oh I have it. You have to lay there and watch." Though her heart was not really in it, June made a big production of masturbating as May watched. Funny thing is that within a few minutes, June got into the feeling and masturbated for all she was worth. Having May bound beside her and watching turned her on. Rather then scream out and attract attention June screamed into her sleeping bag as she orgasmed.

As she was coming down and idly caressing her slick flower, June realized that May was thrusting her hips franticly. Taking her slick fingers, she placed them against May's lips that sucked them in hungry. Her thrusts became more energetic until June said with a wicked smile, "No cumming allowed pet." Mays reply was to mew in need and continue to suck on June's fingers.

June pulled them away from May's mouth and said, "Would you like the real thing?" She positioned herself over May's mouth and added, "If you do well perhaps I will let you cum too."

May outdid herself in pleasing June. In a matter of minutes, she had June wiggling in pleasure and the orgasm that followed for her mistress drove her into a sexual frenzy. For her part, June had never felt as turned on as she did then. Something about having May helpless made the night's play much more pleasurable. The only down side was that she was unable to return the favor. She decided that next time, and yes, there would be a next time, she would tie May up so that she could sample her honey as well.

When May's tongue lost its rhythm from the need burning in her mind, June crawled off and smiled down at her pet. Straddling her she kissed May reverently, tasting herself on the other woman's lips. "Now then, are you going to ever run away again?" she asked softly. May only shook her head no as her eyes begged for her reward. "You have to say it May," she teased.

"No please..."

"No orgasm?" June smiled down at May's sex crazed face. "As you wish."

"No! I wont run away from you ever again mistress." May said her words rushed.

"Oh, so you find you want to be good for me and be rewarded with an orgasm." June paused and then leaned down to whisper in her pet's ear, "You can cum but must not make a sound." The results were immediate, May thrashed around her mouth tightly closed and muffled mews filled the tent.

Once she had come down her lips found Junes and kissed her hard. In a wonder filled voice, she said softly, "Oh my god... never has anyone brought me such pleasure as you Mistress. She kissed June again and said, "Love you."

June slid off to the side and smiled, "love you too." She sat up, blew out the candle lantern before lying down and resting her head against May's chest.

From the darkness May said, "If you really want to make sure I don't run away then you will have to hypnotize me."

"Hypnotize you?" June said not raising her head.

"Yes Mistress," she paused. "June, let me teach you to put me under, and then I can become what you want."

June thought about it, "We will see. But for now, I will stick with rope." She smiled and caressed the rope binding May's sleeping bag, "Get some sleep...if you can." June's dreams that night were filled with visions of May tied up and helpless while she made love to her.

1...345678