Appalachian Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In response May said, her face still covered, "Follow me..." She led June over to the exercise section of the store and pointed out the various bodysuit and leotards.

Like a child in a candy store June hurried from one to the next rubbing and caressing the various pieces until she found one that sent tingles through her body. It was a shimmering black and included a hood. She was about to go try it on and ravish May when she heard someone clearing their throat. Turning around June saw a sells clerk standing there watching them.

"May I help you?" The man asked.

June blushed and shook her head, "No... we were just looking." By the time she turned back to May, the other woman had disappeared into a changing room. She turned back to the man and bringing her mind back on track said, "I am looking for some rope, at least ten point two millimeter, dry, in at least sixty meter sections. Oh and I need it dynamic and not low elongation mind you." She had always learned that when surprised; always overwhelm the person with information. Frankly, she did not need any climbing rope and doubted that they would carry anything like that here.

The man smiled, "Right this way, we carry Mammut, New England, and Petzl Nomad brands here." He gave June a patronizing smile, "Though I expect you will not find any place around here where you will need anything more then a clothes line."

June bristled, "You let me decided what I need, your job...boy, is to show me the rope." She rose her voice and added, "May, I will be over in the climbing section, come over once you change back." Nodding towards the man, she gestured him to lead the way. The man led her over to the climbing section and to the ropes. Just as he had said, they had proper climbing gear and June's heart sunk when she looked at the prices. She had been agonizing over spending a couple dollars for aluminum fuel bottles and here the rope was well over two hundred per section.

Rather then admit that she was blowing smoke out her ass, June selected a coil of Petzl Nomad super dry rope that fit her description. Even though it was the most expensive of their ropes, by the gods she was not going to let this asshole salesman get the better of her. When she hefted the rope, she realized she was still holding onto the shimmering black bodysuit. Instead of putting it back, she had held on to it. As May walked up she asked, "How many MSR bottles do you have?"

May shook her head, "None, I use propane mistress." The man looked at June funny, however he did not say anything.

June handed her the bodysuit and rope and said, "Would you go and grab the suit you were wearing please?" May looked surprised at the rope and then hearing she would get the suit almost sprinted across the store to retrieve it. June marched over to the camping section and grabbed three gallons of the white gas, making the salesman carry two of them. She then selected eight of the fuel bottles before heading up to the counter.

By the time May returned, the clerk was ringing up the sell. She gasped in surprise when the total was well over three hundred and fifty dollars. Putting the red suit up on the counter she cringed when the total hit four hundred. She rested her hand on June's arm and started to speak when a slow nod from June stopped her. May had not seen June act like this before. It reminded her of her sister April, who once she got her mind set on something; nothing would stand in her way.

Once everything was paid for, June had the salesman help them carry everything out to the car. When May opened the trunk, June showed him the tag on their backpacks that designated them as through hikers on the Appalachian Trail and said coldly, "Before you judge someone next time, make sure you know what you are talking about."

He looked from the tag to the pair of women and stammered, "I'm sorry..."

As he hurried away, June looked at May and smiled, "Showed him." Opening the packs, she started filling the bottles and packing them away in the two backpacks. As much as she wanted to carry them all, there simply was no way. Putting the pair of bodysuits in May's backpack she added, "Just wait until tonight..."

May giggled and nodded happily. Her smile slid off when she hefted the rope, "Mistress, what do we need this for?"

June shrugged and taking a bungee cord lashed it onto her backpack, "I don't know pet but I was not about to let that asshole get the better of me." Once they were back in the car, she sighed. As much as she wanted for her and May to get tats, she had spent too much money here and could not afford anything more. Resting her hand on May's knee she said, "I'm sorry; we have to forgo the spa and other things pet. She looked down and added, "I spent too much."

May rested her hand on June's and replied, "That's ok, and we should be getting back on the trail anyways." When they arrived at Aunt Susan's restaurant May went in to ask if she could drive them up to where the trail crossed the road.

After a few minutes, Susan came out with her, drove them up, and dropped them off. Before leaving she pulled June close and said, "Take care of her, she is more fragile then she looks and needs you June."

June knew in that moment, the woman, her lover, who called herself April and May was indeed much like the child she had described in the bunny story. She delicate and needed the tender care that only June could give her. It was her duty to take care and protect her until the ends of time. With this new understanding she said, "I will Aunt Susan and thanks again for everything."

Though it was almost noon, the pair started up the trail seeing many other hikers. However, these others were comprised of families with kids eating candy bars. Without a word, she picked up her pace. June and May hurried to reach the seclusion of the trail that the pair had shared before. It was not until almost five before the sounds of others faded from their hearing. Finding a camping spot May set up the tent and arranged the inside while June made dinner.

Instead of lingering around a campfire, the pair hung up the packs and food before retiring to the tent. Without a word, both hurried to change into the bodysuits. Pulling her hood up June was surprised that she could still see May as if she were wearing dark sunglasses. As May pulled her hood on, she moved into June's waiting arms. The silence of the night was broken by their mutual moans of pleasure as gloved hands caressed covered bodies.

Though June tried, with the hood up, she was unable to kiss and lick May's body. That limitation while frustrated her also excited her tremendously. Even without skin-to-skin contact, she and May rocketed through orgasms until both were too exhausted to continue. They lay in each other's arms, hands slowly caressing each other as they drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 8

Morning found the pair still covered from head to toe and in each other's arms. June eased herself out from May's gentle embrace and pulled the hood off. She looked down at her lover and felt her heart swell. She had not been lying when she told Susan that she would always take care of May. Though she wanted nothing more then to caress her own covered body and that of May, June instead pulled the suit of and folded it before getting dressed. She had just gotten the water hot and was pilling down the packs when May emerged from the tent.

Going over to her June gave her a long kiss. Even with morning breath, May tasted as sweet as honeydew to her. "Good morning," she said as she combed stray hairs from her lover's face. It took her a few moments to realize that it was April and not May who was holding her back. Belatedly she added, "Mistress mine."

April smiled and kissed June before moving to the camp stove. "Good morning pet." Crouching down next to the pot of water, she made herself a cup of instant coffee and pulled out a section map from her back pocket. Opening it, she laid it out for June to look at as they ate breakfast. "Compared to what we have been through so far, this next section is candy. It follows the ridge line without much elevation change." She pointed to a point on the trail, about half way to Big Meadows, and said, "If I remember right, there is a restaurant and tourist trap at this point, where Blue Ridge Parkway ends and Skyline Drive starts." She looked up at June, "You will get a special surprise treat there, pet."

June looked down at the map, with it upside down she could only guess the distance, it was almost ten inches to the point from where they were now. It had to be somewhere between two hundred to three hundred miles from where they were now. She groaned to herself, she knew April would not tell her and she would have to spend the next two weeks, more or less, guessing. "Then I had better get the tent packed while you eat mistress."

As June started to get up, April stopped her. "I have already packed everything in the tent. We will both eat and then head out."

Their days followed the same pattern, morning June would cook while April put things away in the tent. Then they would both eat and then pack the remaining items. At first, April set a blistering pace, however, after seeing June lagging behind she slowed down. That was not the only change June noticed. April seemed much clingier then before. For no reason, she would stop on the trail; look at the scenery for a bit, before turning to kiss June.

Each night once they had stopped to camp, May would pop out. Together they would set camp and cook dinner before retiring to the tent. Once in the tent it would be a race to see who could change into the bodysuits first. Even though the suits now reeked of their musk, the scent of them drove June wild. In addition, with the loss of her beloved plug, June had found something even better.

She let the curiosity get the better of her only once and asked May what the special treat was. May replied, "Please don't make me tell you Mistress." She added a moment later, "I can promise that you will love it though."

It took nine days to reach the pass and the end of the Blue Ridge parkway. For June though she was burning with curiosity, the miles seemed to fly past. By her calculations, they were only covering twenty miles a day at most. It was then with surprise, that June stopped at the clearing and stared at the restaurant with surprise. She looked at the parking lot in surprise and saw it was full. 'Was it the weekend or something?' She wondered.

April continued down the trail and then stopped about ten feet from the large plate glass windows beside the entrance and stood waiting for June to catch up. As she waited, she dropped her pack and propped it up. When June caught up, she too dropped her pack to the ground and propped it against April's. This was nothing new to her, they always propped each other's pack against each other. Once June stood up April said with a grin, "Would you like your treat now? Or would you like to go inside and eat lunch first?"

June could smell and almost taste hot roast beef sandwiches with mash potatoes and lots of gravy. She looked from the restaurant to April and said, "What would please you Mistress?"

"Treat first..." April said caressing her cheek. She paused only a moment before adding, "Drop your pants and turn around. It's time for my good girl to get her spanking."

June looked at the restaurant, there had to be at least one hundred people in and around the place. Grinning from ear to ear, she hurriedly dropped her pants, pulled her panties down, lifted her flannel shirt, and bent over the packs exposing herself to everyone who happened to look towards them. Just exposing herself to the strangers caused throbs of pleasure shoot through her flower. Closing her eyes, she moaned in pleasure even before the first spank.

"Now no cumming until I say so pet," April said cryptically. When the first slap of April's open palm hit her rump, June moaned in need. She knew on one level that this was not right, however, she didn't care. It felt too good to consider stopping. Her moans of pleasure and her musky scent filled the air as April's hand delivered ten spanks to each cheek.

When April stopped June mewed in need, she wanted more, she was so close to orgasming that she needed the release more then anything else. "Please..." she begged softly, "Please let me cum Mistress."

April stroked June's bright red ass and looked at the crowd of spectators. The angry mob seemed to be on the verge of stopping her when she said to them, "Don't you think an ass looks better when it is bright red?" She smiled sweetly as the anger drained from the faces and smiles broke out. She turned back do June and bent over. She said softly, "Make me proud and cum for all you are worth on the next spank pet."

June mewed in need and wiggled her ass, "Please.... More." She only halfway heard her mistress's words. When April spanked her again, it set off fireworks in her mind. June screamed as the mind-blowing orgasm rocked her very core. She was not aware of the massive amount of her own juices running down her legs as her body shuddered. Had she not been draped over the packs she would have fallen to the ground.

Vaguely she heard April say, "Now my turn for a treat." The next thing she knew, April was kneeling behind her and licking franticly at her legs and sopping flower. Squirming in pleasure June moaned and felt the throbs filling her. She had always known she had a bit of an exhibitionism streak and had hidden it, she now realized that was a mistake. When April stopped, stood and said, "Pull your pants up dear." June stood and got dressed. She smiled at the few who were still watching them and followed April into the restaurant for lunch.

That night, June recounted her experience to May and ended with, "It was the most incredible experience I had ever had, I wish you had seen it."

May giggled, "I did see it love. Just imagine the pair of us, covered as we are, doing the same thing."

June moaned, caressed May's rump, and said, "Perhaps we should practice." The pair played together as if they were children having a sleep over. Much to June's surprise, May won the inevitable tickle fight and soon had her penned to the floor of the tent. June pulled her hood off and looked up at May, "I don't understand, if you could out tickle me then why..." she let the question hang in the air.

May sighed and pulled her hood off, "Then why did we need you to fight off the rapist?" When June nodded, May crawled off her and beside June not speaking. Finally, as the silence grew she said softly, not looking at June, "We always wanted to be rescued by a knight in shinning white armor. April knew the man would come back and try to rape us, she recognized him as the man known as the Ranger Rapist. She said you would come at my screams and kick his ass."

June sat up and looked down at May, "You set me up?" She shook her head, "Don't you realize I killed a man and left him in a ravine so you could live a childhood dream." She held her head in her hands and sobbed. June had been blocking out what she had done until now and the bottled up guilt burst forth, "I have sworn to serve and protect, instead I am no better then the people I chase. Oh my god..." She hung her head and cried.

The sound of the tent's zipper caused her to raise her head, June saw May wearing only her boots and the bodysuit framed in the tent's entrance. "I'm sorry..." May said repeatedly through her own tears as she ran away from the campsite into the darkness.

June lunged toward May's retreating form but missed her by a whisker. She yelled out towards the red figure running away in the darkness, "May wait.... don't go." She ran after May a few steps before returning to the tent and grabbing her boots and a flash light. By the time she got her boots on and returned outside there was no sign of the woman and the forest lay silent as a tomb. "May... come back please!" she yelled into the darkness.

Though June ran first this way and that, she could find no sign of May. It was as if the forest had swallowed her whole. Even with a flashlight, she had a hard time finding the campsite. In defiance of the rules of the park, June gathered firewood and started a fire. Throughout the cold night, she sat near it shining her flashlight around, calling out April and May's name, and begging forgiveness in hope that her lover would hear her words and come back. Between callings, she berated herself for driving the one person who made her happy away.

When the sun rose, June hurriedly changed and left a note in the tent before searching for May. She hoped that May would come back, read it, and wait for her. If not, June would follow her to the ends of earth if need be. Not stopping to get a drink of water, June put the fire out and headed off in the direction that May had fled the night before.

In the morning light, the trail of broken branches pointing the direction that May went was easy to follow. It seemed as if the forest, who kept silent the night before was now helping June find her lover. She picked up her pace until she was running following May's trail. Reaching a small rise, June was able to grab a sapling as the ground gave out below her feet.

Swinging around the sapling broke as it deposited her on the edge of a crumbling rock face. She lay there a moment, the wind knocked out of her and thanking the gods that she was still alive. With a sick realization June realized that in the dark, the drop off would have been impossible to see. "Please no..." she whispered as she crawled to her hands and knees to look over the edge.

Chapter 9

June edged to the edge of the crumbling rock face and peered over. "Oh god..." she cried looking down at the bottom of the face. Even though it was only ten or so feet to the base, the blood spatter and bloody trail that led away made her heart feel sick. "MAY... APRIL," she yelled and held very still listening. Only the sounds of the wind rustling last winter's deposit of leaves on the ground were the answer. Scrambling down June followed the bloody trail where it ended at a pile of leaves.

Pushing the leaves away, June found May laying face down under them. At first, she thought her lover was dead, but then saw her chest rise and fall slowly. Uncovering her, she saw that the once beautiful red bodysuit was now torn and ripped. She did not dare move May until she knew how badly she was hurt so instead June wiped the bloody hair from May's face and stroked her cheek as she called her name. "Talk to me love... wake up... don't leave me... everything's going to be alright," she repeated as tears flowed down her cheeks. Finally in desperation she yelled "Damn it you two, don't you dare die on me!"

June watched as an eye flickered open and a horse voice said, "Anyone get the number of that truck?" She groaned and closed her eye. After a moment she groaned and opened her eye, "What happened?" she asked.

"You took a fall last night love," June replied. "I need to know where you are hurt," She added. "Can you feel or move your arms and legs?" As part of the SWAT team June had basic first aid and knew that a neck injury could well be in the cards for her lover.

Instead of answering, April rolled over exposing a horrendous gash over her left eye. The wound, though no longer bleeding freely was covered with bloody hair and leaves. She looked up at June and said, "No, I flew here and the tree fairy covered me with leaves to keep me warm. God my head hurts."

June tried not to stare at the gash and smiled weakly, "Ok so you can roll over. I need to check you over, if I hit a tender spot let me know." Starting down at the right foot she gently squeezed and ran her hands up the leg feeling for breaks or a reaction from April. Reaching her hips June squeezed both sides of the pelvic bone before continuing down the left leg. It was not until she reached April's left ankle that the other woman reacted with a scream.

123456...8