Appalachian Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When morning came, June untied May and got dressed. She instructed May to get dressed and the tent packed while she went out to start breakfast. She also planned to stop in at the other camp to see if she could get them to help her and May. May's head needing looked at, as did her ankle. While June did not think it was broken, she wanted to be sure. If it were then they would have to give up finishing the trail. If not, perhaps, a few days of resting would heal it enough for May to continue.

Exiting the tent, she saw that the other camp was awake. Much to her surprise, it was not one tent, it had to be at least ten of them scattered around. Walking toward them she heard the sounds of boys, "Oh god, not them again." She said softly. Louder she added as she got close, "Hello the camp!"

As the adults came out from their tents, June was gratified to discover it was a different group of boy scouts from the group at the start of the trail. She walked forward and greeted them. The men, Steve and Jason, were taking the boys from a side trail twenty or so miles back to Big Meadows campground a few days away. Once there, they would camp in the campground, do little hikes in the area, and finally heading back to Maryland. June fudged the truth about May's fall and asked if they could help the pair down to the road.

One of the men, Steve she thought it was, said he could do one better. He went back to the tent and came out with a cell phone. Before June could protest, he was on the phone with his office that from what she heard would call the park service for assistance. Jason meanwhile whipped up the boys into a frenzy and before June knew it they had made a stretcher from several shirts and two saplings. Assigning four of the largest boys, the two men with first aid kits in hand followed June back to camp with the other boys following.

June was worried about letting the men into the tent to get May. While the boys would not recognize the scent of a woman in heat, she knew the scout masters would. She was glad to see that May had come out of the tent on her own and was sitting against the tree tending to the camp stove.

"Rescue at last," May said with a smile as they came back. "It's just a scratch, I'm fine really," she added as the men started examine her head wound.

"Now May, let them look," June admonished her. Compared to her pitiful first aid kit, the ones the men carried looked like suitcases. She watched biting her lip as they went through the same questions that she had asked the night before. "Who are you, where are you, and when are you?" May answered two out of three right but could not tell them the day, for that matter nether could June. When the men shook their heads at May's answer June spoke up, "We have been on the trail from the start, so, personally I am not even sure what month it is."

One of the boys giggled and said, "It's May first."

May looked up sharply towards the boy and said smiling, "It's my birthday!"

"Happy birthday dear," June said. She wanted nothing more then to give May a birthday kiss and cuddle. However, with the mob around that was impossible. The others chimed in and whished her a happy birthday. As if on cue, the boys started to sing happy birthday to her.

Cleaning the wound Jason looked at June and said, "She really needs some stitches and an x-ray. Meanwhile," he started applying little strips to hold the wound together. "Steri-strips should work just fine."

It was only after May's head had been treated that they turned their attention to her ankle. Like June, they did not think it was broken, however they would not let her walk on it. As if he were teaching a class, Steve got the boys to deposit May onto the stretcher and had them take her back to their camp. Jason stayed behind and said once the boys are out of earshot, "What really happened?"

June was too tired to play games and said looking at him, "We had a lovers spat, she ran off and fell in the darkness."

"Oh I see," he replied calmly. "Do you need help breaking camp?" he added a moment later looking around the campsite.

"No I have it, thank you anyways."

He nodded and started to turn away, turning back he added, "Please don't mention to the boys that you two are lesibians. They are at that age; you know?"

June nodded and turned away to turn off the camp stove. She had not really considered her relationship with April and May. At least not until the man hung the label lesbian on her. Thinking about it she smiled, yes she was a lesbian and damn proud of it.

Chapter 12

By the time, June broke camp and carried over the two packs, the boy scouts had breakfast ready. Instead of instant oatmeal, they had eggs, bacon, toast and orange juice. June was floored; she looked at the offered real glass with the orange juice in it and said, "How?"

Jason smiled, "Instant orange drink, also known as Tang."

Sitting down beside May, she looked at the other woman's heaping plate and shook her head as she laughed, "Glad I don't have to carry you." May's reply was muffled as she stuffed food in her mouth like a starving animal. June was about to admonish her about pigging out when she remembered they had not had anything to eat other then dinner last night.

About the time the boy scouts had finished eating and packed up a ranger, wearing shorts came running up the trail. Skidding to a stop, she asked as she breathed hard, "Anyone hear or see a hiker in critical condition on the trail?"

"Over here," one of the boys called out.

The ranger hurried over and looked down at May, her first reaction was to scowl at her. June stood up and moved to stand between the pair. She had killed once before to protect her love and had no qualms about taking on all comers to protect May.

Ignoring June, the ranger kneeled before May and examined her head. Though May was cleaner, her hair still was matted with blood. The scowl slid off the ranger's face as a look of compassion replaced it, "You poor dear," she said in a musical voice. She spent a few minutes examining May before standing. Stepping away, she said into a radio, "Six to base, six to base, over."

"This is base, go ahead six, over" the tiny speaker replied.

"I found the hiker, head trauma, no signs of concussion, over."

"Copy found hiker, head trauma, no signs of concussion, over."

The ranger looked at June and said, "What other injuries are there that you know of?"

June replied, "Left ankle sprained and minor scrapes elsewhere." When the ranger looked dubious she added, "San Diego SWAT" She could hear the ohhh's from the boys as they looked at her in surprise.

Nodding the ranger turned back to the radio, "Left ankle sprain or broken, San Diego police officer did initial treatment, over."

"Copy left ankle sprain or broken, need medi-vac? Over."

"Negative, have troop of boy scouts on hand, over."

"Copy negative medi-vac or help, over"

She examined her map for a minute and then said, "Recommend ambulance meet at mile 57.6, at Lewis mountain campgrounds, ETA three hours, over."

"Copy Lewis mountain campground, over and out."

Resting her hands on her hips she looked over the group and said, "the trail crosses the drive about 6 miles from here. I need four volunteers to carry the stretcher and one of you adults to come with us."

June shouldered her pack and winced at the bent frame as it dug into her back. She lifted May's and looked around helplessly. The ranger came over, took the pack and swung it onto her back. Adjusting the straps, she led the way not speaking. June tried walking beside May's stretcher however; it meant walking off the trail and after a few minutes gave up. Instead, she followed behind watching her feet and thinking. As best she could figure, they had covered almost nine hundred and fifty miles of the trail so far.

Just as the ranger had predicted, it took the better part of three hours to reach the closed and abandoned campground. Waiting for them was an ambulance and ranger's truck. Without a word, May was transferred from the crude stretcher into the ambulance. Nevertheless, when June went to crawl in they stopped her.

Turning to complain to the ranger, June heard May go berserk when she realized her mistress would not be allowed in also. Even when the ranger talked to May and reassured her that June would follow with the ranger, May refused to budge without June with her. Finally, they reached a compromise, June would follow with the ranger up to the lodge behind the ambulance and there they would be looked over by the doctor on staff. If he said May had to continue to the hospital, then she would go quietly.

Throwing the packs into the back the ranger gestured for June to get in. As they drove following the ambulance, she said glancing at June, "I have been a ranger for ten years here and have been involved in quite a few rescues." June nodded though did not reply, she was more interested in looking through the window at May who, sitting up on the stretcher watched her helplessly. When June did not reply she added, "The only time I have seen a reaction like you two, was when newlyweds were out hiking and got hurt."

June looked at her not understanding at first. Finally, as the words sunk in and she nodded, "Yes, May is my best friend and lover. Why? Do you have a problem with that?" she added defensively.

The ranger smiled, "No honey, not at all. Personally its refreshing to see more of our kind enjoying nature."

June felt a wave of relive flow through her and said softly, "Thank you. I'm sorry I bit your head off, it's just that..." her voice trailed off.

The ranger patted her leg, "It's ok, I understand." She paused a moment and looking at May said, "I will have a word with the doc about not letting you two be separated. He is very understanding...for a man that is."

True to her word, once at the lodge the doctor decided that May could stay there for a week while her cut and ankle healed assuming she could afford it. When June tried to pay for a room for them, she found May wanted to pay. "Let me pay mistress," she had begged.

Relenting June nodded, "Ok dear," she said as she pushed May's wheelchair over to her pack. After a few minutes of watching May rummage through her pack she said quietly, "Aren't the cards in April's name?"

Pulling out a silver credit card, May giggled, "Not all of them silly."

June pushed her over to the front desk with a rueful grin; she wondered how the hell had May managed to get herself a little credit card in her own name. When she requested the best suite in the house, June gulped. She knew that the regular rooms were almost one hundred a night. The gods only knew how much the best room in the house would be.

After looking down at her, the man sneered, "I don't believe you have the funds for that room. Perhaps we can find something better suited for your price range."

June bristled and started to explain that they had been on the trail for the better part of two weeks and he could take his attitude and shove it up his ass when May rested her hand on her arm, "Please, allow me." She stood up and leaned on the desk and smiled at the man, "I think this will put your mind at rest." She laid the card on the desk before him. Much to June's surprise it was not a normal credit card, it was an American Express Platinum card.

The man looked at the card and then May, "Just a moment please," he turned to a computer and ran a credit check on it to check if it was stolen. When he turned back, he looked as if he had sucked a lemon. "How long do you plan to stay with us?" he asked in a humble tone.

"We will be staying for a week, perhaps all season," she said with a wink to June. "Everything is to be charged to that card, do you understand?" She added.

"Yes mam, if you will sign here," he said sliding over a registration form and two card keys. As May signed with a flourish, he rang a bell and said, "Please take these," he paused, "Ladies bags to the presidential suite."

May sat down back in the wheelchair as the bellhop went to collect the backpacks. They followed him up to the top floor, which opened to a short hall with two doors. He opened one with a flourish and led the pair in. June had never seen the likes of the group of rooms before, the living room seemed bigger then her little apartment back home. When she went to tip the man May said, "No love, it's covered in the room charge." Once he had left, she looked at June and said humbly, "Thank you Mistress for letting me pay."

June bent down and kissed her, "Your welcome pet." She stood and walked around the suite a few minutes later she squealed, "Oh my god, is this a pool or a tub?" She came back and smiled, "To quote the groupie from Pink Floyd's The Wall...Wanna take a bath?"

May giggled and nodded, she quickly wheeled herself over to the bathroom and looked at the huge tub. "It is kind of big isn't it?" As June turned the water on to fill the tub, she rolled out to the phone in the living room. Dialing zero she said, "Yes, I would like a big container of bubble bath sent up, some scented candles, a bottle of your best champagne and finally two glasses." She listened to the phone and added snappishly, "Ok then just find some liquid soap and get it up here right now." She taped her foot as she waited, she expected June to come out and fetch her when the water was full and really wanted everything to surprise her mistress.

In less then five minutes there was a knock on the door. May called out, "I'll get it," as she opened the door. Standing outside were a pair of men, the first one holding a champagne bucket and a pair of glasses on a tray, while the other one had a tray with several scented candles marked "Pine forest - Shenandoah National Park" as well as a bottle of dawn liquid soap." Pointing to the table near the door she said, "You can leave them there and put it on my tab." Wheeling over to her pack, she retrieved a box of matches before loading everything up on her wheelchair while she stood. Using it as a combination cart and walker, May pushed it into the bathroom.

Chapter 13

At first June was vexed that May had spent more money. However, she soon got into the swing of things and the bathroom was filled with candlelight and the scent of pine trees. Since the tub was still filling, she squirted a generous amount of the liquid soap into the running water. As she undressed May and helped her into the tub June could not but love the thought of taking a candlelight bubble bath with her lover no matter the cost.

As they were sitting in the tub, drinking champagne, June said, "Tell me more about this hypnosis stuff." She listened attentively as May explained the process of relaxing someone and then taking them under. When she had finished June asked, "But how do you make someone do something they would never do?"

May snuggled close and sipped her champagne before answering, "Well, you can't make me jump out of the window or anything like that on command. However," she paused and giggled. "If you were able to make me see that in reality I wanted to do it then I would do anything. Take the need and desire to be spanked in public." When June looked at her surprised, she giggled again and distracted her mistress via caressing her. After a while she asked, "Does this mean you will hypnotize me and change me so I will never run away again mistress?"

June just smiled and said, "We will see pet." She grabbed the bottle, filled May's glass to the brim, and giggled as her foot slid up and down May's leg under water. "Take your pain meds pet." She said still holding the bottle. After May had taken a large gulp, she refilled it. "Would you say it helps if your subject is well relaxed first?"

May hiccupped and held a hand over her mouth is surprise, "I would think so." She drank the glass down and held it out for June to refill.

June refilled the glass and killing the bottle. As May lifted it to her lips, June stopped her, "Before you become too giddy love, I want you to explain to me, how you managed to have a platinum card."

May looked down and said softly, "Does it really matter Mistress?" She looked up, her eyes begging June to let her off without answering.

"Yes pet, it does," June answered.

May looked down again and said softly, "Let's just say I had it from before and never turned it in."

June felt the change in mood and though the question was not really answered, she let it go. "Ok sweet little one." When May looked up at her, she kissed her and cupped a breast. "Now then, drink up so we can shower. I want you nice and clean before I make you into a good little pet, never able to run away from her mistress."

May's face brightened up and she chugged down the contents of her glass. Before June knew what was happening May was up out of the tub and standing in the shower with the water on. They showered in record time and while normally a chance for ether to shower with the other would turn into a love making session, both were too excited about the coming night of hypnosis games.

Transferring the candles to the bedroom took no time at all and set the mood. As May lay on the bed, June pulled up a chair and sat beside it. She took May through the calming exercises that she had explained to June. Just to make sure May was not fooling June had her go through it a second and then third time before continuing.

June sat and thought for a moment before continuing, "Remember how you felt when you were put in the ambulance today and found I could not ride with you?"

May's voice though soft and slow was not slurred in anyway replied, "Yes"

"Capture that feeling, feel it fill your mind..." She watched as May seemed to shiver and a tear leaked out through her close eye. "Now don't you think running away is being separated. The feeling is the same no matter what the cause. Don't you agree?"

Again, the slow reply, "yes..."

"So that means if you run away, if you think about running away, that feeling will fill you and stop you in your tracks." June paused while May digested that and added, "When you stop thinking about leaving, the feeling passes and you feel good again."

"Yes."

"Good girl," June said smiling. May's trembles stopped and she seemed to smile slightly. "You like being my good girl?"

"Yes"

"Think about last night, all tied up and not able to cum until I said so... you were a good girl then. So that must mean good girls always cum on command." June smiled getting into the swing of it, the thought of the pair of them in a restaurant say, her telling May to cum and watching as her pet orgasmed turned her on. "That means when I say cum for me, you will do what?"

"Have orgasm..."

"Good girl... You like to be my good girl don't you?" June said leaning forward, "Good girls always listen to their mistress and live to please her. So, that means you always listen to your mistress and live to please her."

"Please mistress, yes"

"Who is your mistress?"

"You..."

"Good girl... Now relax and let your mind drift May... April come out of hiding, come forward April." June was not sure if she could find April this way, but believed the old saying 'nothing ventured, nothing gained.' When there was no reply she tried again, "Come to me April, please come forward, I need you."

June was about to give up when April, at least she thought it might be April replied. "I'm here."

"Good girl," She wanted to lean forward and kiss her mistress passionately to welcome her back. "April, why are you hiding from me?" June waited a long time however April remained silent. Instead of asking the same question again she said, "Love is based on faith and truth. Faith that you believe the person you love will look out for your best interest." She paused a moment before continuing, "Truth in that there can not be any lies between two people that love each other. Do you love me?"

1...345678