Appalachian Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though April had said do not worry, as the sun set that evening, June asked May what she thought. May asked what her other side had replied and June told her. Opening the map, she looked at it a long time before replying. Looking up into her mistress's eyes, May said softly, "As best I can figure, we are still seventy-seven miles from Gatlinburg. Assuming we can make good time, it still is about four days away."

June looked into her pack and dug out all of her food. She looked at May's supplies and hers together. No matter how she split it, it still came up to three meals. "One day..." she said softly looking into her pet's eyes and seeing the despair, she was feeling mirrored in May's eyes.

That night was the first time since the first night together that they did not make love. They laid together, May's head on June's chest and listened to the wind blow through the leaves. "I'm afraid," May said breaking the silence in the darkened tent. Before June could do more then stroke the woman's hair she continued, "We're afraid."

"Its ok baby," June said softly as she stroked May' hair. "Everything will be ok." June spoke, her voice calm and warm as she caressed and held her frightened lover. On the inside, she was shaken to the core. The perfect woman, her mistress was afraid. There had been times when June had to be strong for others while on the SWAT team. It was from that experience that she drew on now. She would be strong for both of them, her mistress, and her pet.

Skipping breakfast the pair pushed onwards. Just after three in the afternoon April stopped and looked at June as she dropped her pack to the ground, "I don't know if I can do this." Though they had only skipped two meals, April looked as if she had not eaten in a week. Her eyes were sunken in and she looked gaunt and gray.

"I have faith in you my love," June replied as she kissed the other woman. She took April's pack and tied it to her own. Putting it up on her back with a grunt, June staggered under the weight. She shifted it a bit and smiled, "There, that should help a bit mistress," she said.

When they stopped for the night, June repacked May's pack so that the other woman would be only carrying her sleeping bag in her pack. June on the other hand ended up with everything else. She looked at May's tent and said, "We should leave this here incase someone needs it." Instead of replying May just nodded. Between April's admission earlier in the day and May's silence, June became alarmed. Cooking one of the meals, she made May eat it all and skipped eating. Instead, she remembered one of the things her father had taught her when they went camping. She picked up a little stone and popped it into her mouth. Sucking on it she managed to fake her body into thinking it was being fed.

That night they made slow passionate love, hands and mouths caressing each other's bodies in a slow horizontal dance. While she held and caressed May's body, June found herself distracted. It was not the lack of food that troubled her; she had skipped a day or two before when she was in collage and studying for her finals. June realized that even though April was the perfect woman, she had feet of clay. As they wound down and May finally fell asleep, June lay thinking. She realized that April's imperfection was what made her human instead of a living goddess and she loved her even more because of it.

It took them two more days to make it to the Great Smoky Mountains national park and the road that cut through the trail that led down to Gatlinburg. In that time, June had not eaten and was feeling the effects of starvation. She followed April down the road as it twisted its way down off the mountain range. No words were spoken as they finally reached the edge of the park and the start of the town. Like any other town set on the edge of a tourist attraction, Gatlinburg was a tourist trap filled with fast food joints, hotels, and tee shirt shops.

Instead of stopping at the first fast food joint, April, with newfound vigor, led June further into town and down one of the side streets. June was at the end of her rope; she had not eaten a real meal in three days, was carrying almost one hundred pounds, and while hiking boots was great for trails they now felt like two blocks of cement covering her feet. She followed behind April with her head down, her long once beautiful hair now hung like wet strands of spaghetti obscuring her face.

When April stopped, June bumped into her and stood swaying like a tired mule. When the other woman did not start moving June looked up to find they were in front of a small restaurant. April's smile faded as she looked at June, taking her hand she pulled her into the establishment. June's mouth watered at the smells of food. Like a horse scenting water, she would have charged the buffet line had not April's hand been holding her back.

The hostess, who had just started looked at the pair of grubby women before her. Had they not been carrying backpacks she would have guessed a pair of homeless women were standing before her. "I'm sorry," she said looking at them, "We are full."

June looked at the mostly empty restaurant and growled she was hungry, tired, and most of all not in the mood to play games with some snotty eighteen-year-old kid. Before she could summon the strength to speak, April said in a clear cold voice, "I think you better get the manager out here before my lover takes the place apart."

The hostess nodded and hurried away before returning a few minutes later with a large heavyset woman in tow. The woman opened her mouth to speak and stopped dead. Stepping closer she peered at April, "April? Is that you under all that dirt?"

April smiled and hugged the woman, "Hi Aunt Sharon."

"My god child, what happened to you two?" Sharon replied as she led them into the restaurant.

June looked from one to the other; yes, she could see a slight family resemblance between Sharon and April. She followed the pair into the restaurant and dropped her pack to the ground before sitting down at a table with them. She realized how dirty they must have been. A few weeks out on the trail with nothing, more then a wipe down from a washcloth was not much of a washing. Even then, they had not bothered with that in the last three days.

"We have been hiking the AT and got caught on the mountain in a storm." April replied. She paused and then leaning out and squeezing June's hand added, "If it had not been for June, I would have died up on the trail more then once."

Sharon looked from one to the other in shock, "died?"

April nodded, "First with a...man who wanted to rape me. Then by not eating so I would survive the last seventy miles." She looked at June and said, "No higher gift of love can someone make than giving up their life for another."

June realized they were safe for the moment and relaxed her hold on keeping herself together. "Excuse me, I think I'm going to...," she said as the world faded from view. She was vaguely aware when she fell off the chair and onto the floor.

Chapter 6

June came back to awareness quickly. At least she assumed it had been fast, she was on the floor of the restaurant and a strange man was trying to put a mask on her. Reflexively she struck out at him, catching him on the nose. As he let out a yell and grabbed his nose, she struggled to her feet and stood swaying. It was not until she was standing looking down at him that she realized he was a paramedic. "I'm so sorry..." she said sheepishly looking at him.

A second man, who was standing beside a stretcher, said with a laugh, "At least her reflexes are good Paul."

The man with the bloody nose looked back at his partner, "Ya think?" He stood and looked down at June, "That's a mean right you have there." He tried to talk June into going to the hospital for a checkup. However, she would not have any of it. The thought of being separated from her lover filled her with terror.

When the paramedics left, she turned to April, "I'm sorry for causing a commotion." Looking around she realized that other then Susan, April, the hostess, and herself the restaurant was empty.

Susan chuckled, "Don't worry about it dear." She looked at April and added, "You two eat all you want and make sure June drinks plenty of sweetened water."

The rest of the day passed in a haze for June. It was not until sometime during the night that June came back to full awareness. She woke up alone in the darkness, lying in a strange bed with no memory of where she was or how she got there. In a blind panic, she sat up and swung her arms around. April was nowhere to be found and June was suffering from a panic attack. She called out for April as she stood looking around in the darkness.

A furry of footfalls answered her cry and the bedroom door burst open. April hurried in and clung to the panicked woman. "Shhhh, its ok dear, I'm here." She said as she held June.

June saw Susan and a man standing at the doorway watching them. Any other time she would have been strong and not let them see her tears, now however, she did not care as she clung to her mistress and lover sobbing. "I thought I had lost you...," she said through tears.

From the doorway Susan said, "Looks like everything is ok here, we'll just leave you two alone." She flipped on the light switch and closed the door.

With the bedroom light on June saw that she was in what looked like a girl's bedroom, the walls painted a pastel pink and on the dresser sat a collection of stuffed animals. April led her over to the bed, also done in a soft pastel pink, and tucked her in. Growing up, June had always been a tomboy and rebelled against being a girl. Her childhood room had looked nothing like this, hers was painted white and was filled with sports stuff instead of dolls and stuffed animals.

As April tucked her in, her eyes were drawn to the stuffed animals; one in particular seemed not to fit in. It was a cute and white fluffy bunny. While at first glance it seemed normal in appearance, the long cloth fangs and red eyes were not standard bunny issue. Pointing at it she said, "What the fuck?"

April looked at the dresser; she had a good idea where June was pointing. She got up, retrieved the bunny, and bought it back to the bed. Handing it to June she said, "This is Mister Fluffy." At Junes questioning eyes she pets the bunny as she continued. "When we were younger we read a series of stories about a vampire bunny. May and I were so taken by it that we had Mr. Fluffy turn into a vampire bunny. I did the eyes while May made the fangs."

June looked at the bunny again. She could see where someone had taken the blue eyes, used a red crayon, and colored them red. In addition, the fangs were made of white cardboard instead of cloth as she first thought. She looked up at April and smiled, "I can just imagine you both working hard at Mr. Fluffy's transformation."

April's eyes got a far away look, "We used to play with him going on the prowl in search of blood filled carrots. All the other animals would help him in his search." After a moment she added, "Those were good times weren't they sis." She nodded and then looked at June as if from far away, "We would have died had it not been for you mistress. My life, no, our lives are yours now and forever."

June was able to tell the difference between the two personalities in a glance. Somehow, May's face was softer and more tender then her sister's. "Stay with me tonight." She replied not addressing May's words. She felt confused; on one side her heart leapt with joy at knowing the love and need she felt was returned. On the other side, she worried about what would happen after the trail.

April slipped out of her clothes, turned off the bedroom light, and crawled into the single bed with June. Resting her head on her mistress's chest she said, "That is one command I would never turn down."

Long after May's breathing slowed, June lay awake in bed. Her mind would not let go of the thought of what would happen once they reached Maine and the end of the trail. When she finally fell asleep, her dreams were filled with her trying to help Mr. Fluffy find blood carrots.

June woke up to the smell of fresh cooked bacon and coffee. Opening her eyes she saw May standing beside the bed holding a tray. As she sat up May handed it to her and pulled up a chair. The tray had eggs, bacon, toast, a glass of orange juice and a cup of coffee. Though June didn't think she could eat all that she said, "thank you pet."

She was halfway through breakfast when she realized that unlike the day before, she was clean. She wondered how was it she had not noticed until now and who had washed her and her hair. Looking at May sitting with her hands in her lap she said, "Did you bathe me while I was out of my head?"

May giggled, "No, but if you think about it I'm sure you will remember the experience."

The memory came back as if June was watching a movie. She and April sat and ate while Susan was off to one side talking to the hostess. Before they finished the girl stripped and crawled over to them. "Please forgive me and allow me to make it up to you," she said not making eye contact with them.

June looked at April and said, "I need a shower before anything else." She was still mad at the girl and dared not look at her in fear of telling her to go fuck herself.

April smiled, "Yes, I do believe that is a good idea." She glanced down at the girl and added, "And very fitting." Standing she went over to Susan and spoke to her for a moment before the pair came back. She helped June stand and walked with her out to a car parked outside.

June watched as the nude girl came out carrying April's light pack and then struggled under the weight of hers. She guessed the pack weighed more then the snotty hostess did and smiled. To her surprise, the girl crawled into the trunk before Susan slammed the lid closed. The drive was made in a haze and before long; they stopped in front of a townhouse. Again, June walked with April's help inside. At the door, she watched as Susan let the girl out of the trunk and said something to her. The hostess crawled out and carried the packs inside past the catcalls and whistles of onlookers.

April led her up to the master bathroom and undressed her. Then she helped her into the shower and sat her on a handicapped bath chair before turning on the water. Once June was wet, April turned off the water and motioned the girl to come over, "Open wide." When the girl opened her mouth, April shoved a big bar of soap into her mouth. Pointing at June she added, "Do not remove the bar as you wash her."

June smiled as the hostess got into the shower and knelt at her feet. She watched as the girl picked up her foot and rubbed her face and soap all over it before working with her fingers to bring it up to a lather. After a few moments, June got the idea and helped by lifting and turning her other foot for her. Her anger evaporated, as she made sure the girl washed every nook and cranny of her body. When she was covered in soap, June stood and turned the water on and rinsed. Wetting her hair, she sat back down and took the soap from the girl's mouth. With a smile, she took the shampoo and winked at April who was watching from the side. "Open up," She said to the girl and then squirted a healthy amount of shampoo into her mouth. "You may wash my hair now."

June remembered how good it felt to have the girl wash her hair. As if reading her mind May said softly, "Perhaps, you will command me to wash you sometime..."

June smiled and stroked May's face, "Mmmmm that is an idea pet." She remembered the girl finishing and then doing the same for April. She was surprised at the look of bliss on the girl's face as she bathed April and felt a stab of jealousy.

Before June could reprimand the girl for enjoying her job, April said, "Don't worry baby, and there is only you." When April was clean, she removed both of their plugs and after cleaning them inserted the larger into the hostess's ass while the smaller went into her cunt. Only then did she lead June to the pink bedroom and tuck her in.

June looked down to discover she had finished the plate of food. May smiled as she picked up the tray, "If it pleases you, we have much to do today mistress." She nodded over to June's pack that sat off to one side, "April asked Susan if she could wash our clothes so at least that is out of the way." She bent down, kissed June, and left carrying the tray.

June was surprised to find everything rolled up and clean. She hurriedly dressed in a pair of jeans and a flannel shirt. As she was lacing on her hiking boots May returned. Standing she said, "So what are your thoughts on today?"

May replied, "First we need to get food for the trail and then I was hoping you would consent to us having a day at a spa or something..." her voice trailed off.

Nodding, June replied, "Yes we need to buy food, as for the other..." A thought popped in her mind, "How do you feel about tats?" She never had gotten a tattoo because of her job and the thought of body art had always seemed silly. Now, for some unknown reason, June needed for her and May to get tattoos now, today.

Chapter 7

As the pair left the townhouse June asked, "Not that I am complaining mind you, but where is April?" She had never seen May out in the day before, not like this. In reply, May just smiled and gave her head a carefree shake.

Instead of answering May said, "Aunt Susan is letting us use the car today so we don't have to walk." She laughed as she added, "As if that would be a problem." Putting the packs into the back of the car the pair drove over to a supermarket and filled up on food. Once back at the car they packed everything into their packs. June overrode her by packing the heavy items her pack thus keeping May's weight down. Once they were seated in the car, May said, "Where to now mistress?"

June thought for a moment, "A sporting goods store, we will need to pick up white gas and things for the next section." When May looked at her confused she added, "My stove doesn't burn propane, so we need the white gas for it; plus, open wood fires are not allowed in Blue Ridge or Shenandoah National Parks."

May slapped her head and said "Doh! I knew that, I was just testing you." She drove them to a sporting goods superstore a few miles outside of the busy main town. Since it was morning, the place was not too busy and once inside the pair split up.

June made her way back to the camping area and looked at the MSR fuel bottles with envy. She only owned four of the one quart light weight aluminum bottles. She thought about how far they would have to travel before finding more white gas on trail. The only sure chance was up at the Big Meadows camp store and that was about three and half to four hundred miles up the trail. For that distance, they would need at least three gallons of the fuel. That meant ether carry around the bulky containers or buy eight more bottles. She wondered how many May had; perhaps she could get away with only buying four more.

Turning around June was about to head off in search of her when she saw May walking towards her. At least June thought it was May. The other woman was wearing a shimmering red bodysuit leaving only her head exposed. Once May had come to a stop before her, she reached behind her and pulled a hood up covering her head and face. June reached out and touched the material; it felt just like it looked.

June's hand slid over the slick material as she felt a rush of excitement flow through her. From May's protruding nipples and her soft moans, it seemed it felt just as good to her as it did to June. The fuel question lay forgotten in her mind as she stroked her covered lover, in a breathless voice she asked, "Where did you find that?"

123456...8