April Can Be So Foolish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yukonnights
yukonnights
510 Followers

"Turn around and lean against the wall," Nicki said, her arousal keen and alive from the trance like experience of their union of souls. She turn the shower off as she soaped every part of April's body. Her sexual need had grown to an intensity that demanded that she possess every inch of April's body. She forced April's feet apart, and spread wide April surrendered to her in that shower in Cancun. April had never experienced a finger in her ass, but as Nicki pleasured her she wondered why she had waited so long for it. It came natural to rock back in rhythm with Nicki and lay her face on the shower wall.

But Nicki needed more, she needed to finally explore the new April. So with one hand still occupied with the perfect virginal butt, Nicki slipped the other hand around April's waist to cup her new fulfillment of womanhood. It was easier now to control April's movements, with one hand from behind and the other from the front, Nicki controlled and explored April in a way that made it clear that she was indeed the boss...at least in this moment!

No words were said, it was an animalistic need they shared. A need to let go and indulge the hungry lust that had been pushed back for so long. That need built to a frenzy that might have frightened an onlooker, but the two lovers were attuned and understood the mutual need to break down every wall of restraint that had kept them from this union.

"It's time to go to the bed," Nicki finally said in a voice that conveyed her need.

April felt like she was in a story book as Nicki toweled her dry and then led her by the hand to their bed. It was their bed, she said again to herself...no words had ever sounded sweeter.

Nicki was possessive, but gentle, as she arranged April onto her back. Finally April could lay naked and totally exposed without shame as Nicki stood at the side of the bed looking down on her.

"You are the most beautiful and perfect woman I have ever seen," she said, and then knelt a knee on the bed as she bent to kiss April's lips. The tender kiss quickly turned more urgent and April pulled her tighter. When Nicki's kisses traced downward to her shoulder, April broke and said in a pleading voice of near desperation, "Eat me...please eat my pussy...it's been so long!" The truth of her breaking point was made clear when Nicki felt April's hands pushing her down to the hungry need between her legs.

April spread herself for her lover, and gasped as she felt Nicki's lips kiss her...then it began in earnest! Nicki was as ready as April for this moment...this culmination of everything they had waited for. Her tongue found the opening and snuck as far inside as possible...again and again she probed her lover's body. Then it was time to show April the full joys of womanhood as she teased and tormented the sensitive button in a way that confirmed to April in a way that surpassed all others that she was all woman...she was finished! The cry of release that escaped from April's mouth was a joy to hear. That cry slammed closed the door to the past and broke open the door into the new life that she and Nicki had dreamed of for so long!

****

Perhaps this could have all been accomplished at home in Astoria. But Nicki had been right, this exotic place provided a setting worthy of the love they had worked and cried over. How many people have to endure the hardships April and Nicki had overcome to finally rest in love? Their story is a story of heroes...but the heroes will go their way unknown. But they will both remember on every first day in April how blessed they are to have overcome all to find a love strong enough to see them to their final days. THE END

*****

Just a reminder; This is a contest entry and your comments and votes are very appreciated!

yukonnights
yukonnights
510 Followers