Are You Too Young For Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a happy convivial night. Their respective age differences saw Darren and Karen pair off conversationally most of the night while Josh and Samantha had a fair bit to chat about too. So it was a surprise around 10, and while Karen was away in the bathroom attending to a call of nature, that Samantha turned away from Josh and said to Darren, "I picked up a brand new golfing DVD today, I thought you might like to watch it."

Darren was taken aback, he and Samantha had said very little to each other all night long, "Err sure, why not?"

"I left it in my room, we can watch it up there ... come on!" she suggested, even holding out her hand to encourage him to follow her.

Darren was so surprised, he had expected that she would put the DVD on in the living room. He turned to look for a reaction from Josh to Sam's invite, concerned that by going upstairs to watch the DVD with her, he would stymie Josh's chances with the young woman. But his son indicated his approval, "Go on dad, away you go, I'll be alright here with Karen, she and I haven't had a chance to say much to each other all night."

Encouraged by his son's words, Darren followed the young 20-year-old from the dining room, puzzled whether he should feel guilty for going to the bedroom of a woman young enough to be his daughter. As they reached the foot of the stairs, Karen was just returning from the bathroom, "Where are you two off to?"

"I'm just gonna show Darren the latest golf DVD I got today," Samantha told her mother.

"Oh okay, no worries, I'll go keep Josh entertained," said the mother.

Darren followed Samantha up the stairs, his eyes level with the prominent shapely cheeks of her arse that moved seductively in the tight slacks that she wore. He unashamedly stared at her arse from this close range but could see no discernible pantie line. Was she not wearing any or did she have on a thong that would be tucked discreetly between the fine cheeks of the arse that his eyes so closely surveyed. Darren could not believe that his thoughts could have become so carnal about this 20-year-old beauty.

Samantha pushed open the door to a room that Darren presumed was her bedroom. She snapped on a light as he followed her in, surveying a room that, to him, looked typical of a young woman just out of her teenage years. There were the pre-requisite fan pics of music stars and movie actors and a small collection of sports trophies from school years.

She scooted ahead of him, picking up items of her clothing and underwear from the floor and the bed. "Oops, so embarrassing, so I'm a typical girl, don't keep my room spotlessly clean." She spun around to face him and Darren stood in the middle of the room, looking closely into the beautiful blue eyes of this young woman who just might have been a cheerleader only recently when at school. There was an intimate moment between them before she broke the spell, "So let me show you this DVD, eh."

"Yeah sure," Darren said awkwardly, looking around for a chair to sit in. The only chair in the room was alongside the TV, from where it would be impossible for anyone to watch the screen.

She saw his discomfort, "Sit on my bed, Darren, there's heaps of room there." Her bed, only about three-quarter size, was pushed against the far wall. He sat down on it and eased his body back so that he could sit upright, his back against the wall, legs stretched out crossways across the bed, his feet dangling over the side.

She took the disc and bent over to slide it into the DVD player. Again, Darren found himself admiring the curve of her arse cheeks in those tight slacks, the way they ridged at the seam cutting straight down between her cheeks, seemingly separating them. He imagined that he could see her tiny anus. 'Oh God, what am I thinking, she's a young girl, half my age ... and I want her to be with my son.'

She rose up, bringing the remote controller with her, stopping to snap the light off on the way, then plonking herself down on the bed alongside him, their bodies close but not quite touching. The room was lit by moonlight through the open window and flickering illumination from the TV screen.

Darren was shocked when he saw from the corner of his eye, her hand going to her waist and she unbuttoned the front of her slacks, letting the zip drop down two inches. "You don't mind do you, Darren? I ate too much of mum's great cooking, I am paying for it now. Just giving myself some breathing space. You won't peep, will you?"

Was this a tease, were the slacks really so tight that she couldn't stand to keep them buttoned up? The golf instruction DVD began to play and Darren tried hard to concentrate on what the disc was showing him. Occasionally, she would interrupt, pausing the picture so she could tell Darren something to add to what he had just seen on the screen. As best he could tell, the instruction she had already given him at the club was more beneficial than what he was seeing here, but he pretended to show interest. But all the time, his head was filled with the perfumed aroma of her, merged with her own unique womanly scents.

She appeared to Darren to genuinely be here for the instructional disc, but when she wanted to emphasise a point on the screen, she would drop her hand on his thigh, midway between his knee and his crotch. Sometimes, she would even rub those fingers an inch or two along his thigh. Her closeness, despite her being clothed, and the light touch of her hand so near to his erecting cock, was driving Darren crazy with arousal in spite of how young she was.

Without thinking of any consequences, he made an impulsive gesture, reaching out the hand that was nearest to her and raising it to her head, tousling her hair affectionately. She turned away from the TV and stared straight into his eyes. For a fearful moment, Darren thought he had overstepped the mark, breached a taboo by touching the head of this woman 22 years younger than him.

It seemed like an age that they sat alongside each other on her bed, silently watching the other at close range while the picture and words on the TV droned on about pitch shots from off the green. Then that hand of his that still rested on her head with the fingers in her hair, slowly pulled her head toward his and he leaned in toward her face and they kissed. Their lips stayed closed for maybe five seconds, then as if on a pre determined cue, each mouth opened almost in unison and their tongues came into play.

The kiss was intense and sensual, her upper body twisted around to fall against his. Neither seemed to know what to do with their hands. Gradually, Darren felt the hand that had rested on his thigh, slide upward. Just two of her fingertips found his now hard erection jammed uncomfortably within his briefs, and traced its length.

Darren sighed out loud and his own hand went into the gap formed by the opening of her slacks at the waist. He was able to push several fingers down over the bare skin of her belly and they reached the top of her g-string before pausing as if waiting for her to signal approval or rejection.

When the two came up for air from the passionate kiss, he asked her urgently, "What if your mother comes up here looking for us?"

"She won't, she never does," Samantha reassured him breathlessly, maintaining her grip, over his clothes, on his rampant cock.

Their bodies had twisted around so much on the bed that they were now almost fully reclined. Darren had halted his fingers' progress ... but when there was no reaction from Samantha, he pushed them over the tiny patch of fabric that attempted to cover her mound and her passion-filled moan confirmed to him that he had just passed over her budding clitoris.

'What am I doing, this is wrong,' thought Darren, 'this is happening with the wrong woman ... society dictates that I should be attempting this with her mother. It's just that it feels so natural with Samantha ... I think she wants it, I know I do.'

The two on the bed were so deeply involved with their mutual passion that neither heard the door open. The first that they knew that her mother was only feet from the edge of the bed was when she spoke, "Oh sorry Sam, I didn't know."

Darren immediately panicked at being discovered, breaking their intense tongue kiss and wrenching away the three fingers of his hand that was stroking the damp camel toe of her pantied mound. "Oh shit!" he muttered.

Samantha's reaction was more of anger ... strongly voicing her annoyance directly to her mother, "Oh no mum, how could you come in without knocking?" The daughter had uttered these few words breathlessly in passion ... so much so that Karen could recognise how deeply aroused her daughter was at this very moment.

Despite Darren's panicked withdrawal of his fingers, Samantha still maintained the stroking of two of her fingers on his clothed shaft, "It's alright, she's gone," she reassured him, appearing as if she wanted to continue as if nothing had happened.

"It's not alright," muttered Darren defiantly, scrambling to get up off her bed, "you told me your mother never comes up here."

"Well, she never has before," defended Samantha, "not that I've ever had a man in my room before."

"Well, that's great, she's gonna be real pissed at me now."

"What's more important to you? The two of us discovering the way we feel about each other or worrying about what my mum thinks of us?"

"Samantha, you are twenty years old ... I am 42! Society is not good with dealing with this sort of thing, let alone mothers who only want what's good for their precious daughters."

Darren was standing now, he had stepped out of the reach of her clutching fingers that had tried to maintain their hold on his covered cock. He gazed down on the sight of this beautiful young woman, a wanton look of despair across her face. Her zipper in front had separated all the way down to the crotch of her slacks from his fingers rummaging at her mound and her gyrations on the bed while kissing him passionately. Darren could see her naked belly and the tiny patch of material at her pubis that was her g-string.

"You are what's good for me, my mother will have to get used to that."

He looked around her room nervously, half expecting the mother to return, "And what about Josh, how will he take this? He probably thought he had a chance with you."

"No he didn't, Darren, he and I had already talked. I told him how he was a real nice guy, but that men of my own age have never appealed to me. He took that well, actually said he sort of understood about an older partner."

"Oh shit, I hope that doesn't mean what I think it does."

She giggled, "Hey, wouldn't that be something, you with me and Josh with my mum. Wow, that's unreal!"

The prospect of that was too much for Darren to handle at this time. His erection had faded shortly after her mother sprung them. He turned and left the bedroom with Samantha scrambling to re-button and zip-up to follow him back downstairs.

Darren went back through the dining room to the living room. Neither Karen nor Josh was anywhere to be found. He wondered if his son had returned home or, worse still, if Josh and Karen had shacked up together. He couldn't bring himself to go look in Karen's room.

Samantha caught up to Darren and he told her goodnight, passing on kissing her for fear he would be tempted back up to her room. He knew that another tongue kiss from her and those fingers rediscovering his cock and he would not resist. He quickly left the neighbours' house and walked next door to his own home.

Josh was not in his room, in fact, not in the house. Darren had to assume that his son was upstairs next door with a woman twenty years older than him, but he tried to convince himself that his boy may have gone out nightclubbing.

Chapter Four

Karen reeled out of her daughter's bedroom, stunned by what she had just seen. While her adorable 20-year-old daughter and the 40-something man from next door were primarily still clothed, she had seen Samantha fondling the outline of Darren's substantial erection and the neighbour's hand tucked well down inside the open front of her daughter's slacks. It looked to her in that fleeting glance that the man's hand was sufficiently deep within the open slacks to have those probing fingers already in her daughter's cookie jar.

Karen descended the stairs in a daze. Not that she was greatly interested in pursuing Darren herself, she had contemplated that he would be a fun diversion to have around to take her mind off her grief over the loss of her husband. She returned to the dining room and was confronted by young Josh still sitting at the table where all four had enjoyed their dinner earlier tonight.

For a moment, Karen worried whether the revelation of what she had just seen, might be harmful to Josh. After all, he and her daughter were of a similar age and she had expected that the two might make a good match. But she recalled her daughter telling her just a few hours ago, before the two men arrived, that Josh didn't appeal to her all that much. Karen wondered if Samantha had taken the time this evening to convey those feelings to the young man.

Josh's voice jolted Karen back to reality, 11pm in her own dining room, alone with the son of her next door neighbour. "So are they nearly finished watching the golf disc?" he asked.

Karen struggled to find an answer, "Eh ... err, yes ... err, no, I don't think so." She walked across to where the young man sat in one of the dining room chairs. She stepped up really close to Josh, standing between his knees, placing her arms around his back and pulling him toward her. Seated as he was, when she pulled his face to her, it was squashed within the cleavage of her bountiful breasts. Josh was bewildered, but not resistant, as he felt the firm soft mounds against each cheek and his forehead.

Surprised by this sudden gesture of fond affection from Karen, the young man went with it, bringing his hands up to cup her arse cheeks in response to her hugging his face to her breasts. That move of his was a huge relief to the widow, who feared his reaction. "What's happening?" asked Josh, enjoying her closeness, but nonetheless puzzled.

"Josh, can I ask a huge favour of you ... it's a biggie?"

"Sure, give it a try, I'm pretty obliging," his voice somewhat smothered by her twin mounds surrounding his face.

Her hands moved through his hair, hugging his face to her, squashing one of his cheeks and an eye flat against the smooth mound of one of her breasts. "Oh God, I don't know how to say this. Josh ... darling, would you ... err, would you kind of ... consider staying here with me tonight?"

The young man was puzzled and must have looked it as he pulled his head back from the enveloping cushion of her breasts so that he could look up into her eyes, "Stay with you ... why?"

"I don't want to be alone on this night ... not tonight. There are times, Josh -- it's probably hormonal, like part of my cycle -- when I miss my husband so much, I just want to curl up and die. So to avoid feeling that way, I thought that ... err, you know, I thought that you might stay with me ... in my room, with me ... in my bed, alongside me."

She looked down and saw the anxious look on the young man's face, "You don't have to do anything ... no sex ... I mean, err ... not unless you want to. But I just want your company, but in bed ... a warm young male body that I can spoon with. Is that weird, Josh? Do you think I'm crazy? Tell me if you don't want to, I know I'm springing this on you. Oh dear, I'm so nervous."

"What about my dad?"

"What about him, Josh?"

"Why not with him, he's your age and I thought that maybe you liked him."

"I do like him, Josh, but not in that way ... and besides..." Karen paused to contemplate whether she should admit what she had just witnessed upstairs. She took a chance, "I think that he and Sam might be sort of ... how do I put it? Err ... otherwise occupied."

Josh's eyes widened, "Wow, really! The two of them ... together?"

Karen nodded and looked concerned for him, "Does that upset you, did you want Sam yourself?"

"No, we never really hit it off. Don't get me wrong, she's a great girl, but we just didn't click. In fact, I don't click with too many girls. But hey, that's wild for my dad. I mean, I've been concerned for him, how he can't get over my mother leaving. So I'm glad if he's found someone, but your daughter ... that's awesome for him!"

"So Josh, getting back to us ... you know ... will you do it for me? Will you stay in my room with me tonight?" Her words flowed much better this time, her nervousness easing because he had not run screaming from the room at her unexpected invitation.

"Sure, I'll come to bed with you," said Josh so matter-of-factly.

A broad smile lit up her face, "Oh, you've made me such a happy woman. Can we go now ... I mean, we might as well, the other two are busy. Come on, Josh, come with me now."

She let go of his head and held out her hand toward him and he rose to follow her, but immediately she hesitated. "No, wait a moment, maybe I better have a shower before bed. Can you give me some privacy for a few minutes?" She still held onto his hand, "Ten minutes, would you mind, just ten minutes, and then you can come up to my room ... it's at the end of the hallway upstairs."

She let go of his hand and started to leave before turning back to add, "Don't change your mind, will you ... don't leave!"

"No, I'm okay with it, I won't leave."

"Oh, thank you so much, this means a lot to me, I will explain why some day." With that, Karen turned and left the room, heading for the stairs. Josh was left, standing there in the dining room, pondering all that had just transpired. From the moment that Karen had come out with her request, his cock had begun to stiffen in the confines of his underwear. As he now stood here alone, it was still half-hard, probably from the expectation of what awaited him upstairs in less than ten minutes. Even though she had said to him, 'you don't have to do anything ... no sex.'

Josh thought about that, she might be the same age as his father and double his own age, but she was a desirable, beautiful and mature woman and he figured that being up against her warm body all night would be too much temptation for either of them to avoid.

But with anticipation for Josh came apprehension. At what stage should he reveal to Karen that he had only had sex once before with a woman, and it was a disaster. It was not that he wasn't ready for it ... it wasn't that he was gay ... it's just that the girls of his own age that he had dated didn't appeal to him. The irony of her asking him to sleep with her in her bed tonight was that he had found older women more desirable since his school days when he lusted after several female teachers. It was just that he had never considered a woman as much as 20+ years older.

Josh walked from the dining room into the living room. He had been constantly checking his watch, counting down the ten minutes until he would be welcome upstairs in Karen's bedroom. Samantha was in the living room watching TV. "Oh," said Josh with surprise, "I didn't expect to see you here. I thought you were with my dad."

"No, he ... err, he decided to leave. What happened to my mum?"

"Oh, err ... she's ... err, she's gone upstairs..."

"And she left you on your own, that's so unlike her, I am sorry she was so rude."

"No, no! She wasn't rude at all. Actually, she ... err, she..." Josh debated whether he should tell Karen's daughter of the invitation.

"Yes, what is it? She what?"

"Your mum has invited me to stay with her tonight, in her ... err, in her bed."

Samantha's eyes widened in surprise, "So what did you say?"

"I told her I would ... I would like that very much."