Are You Too Young For Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got all day, I'm not doing anything special, and I was hoping to spend it with you."

"I was booked in for golf," he said, "but I can cancel that. I would enjoy being with you much more."

"Wow, that's something, I am outranking your favourite pastime," she teased.

"I think you could become my favourite pastime," he told her. "Would you mind if we spent the day in bed, Samantha?"

She smiled warmly at him, "No, not at all, in fact, I was hoping you'd say that."

"Honey, we might go have a shower and I suspect that I might have to change the sheets." He lifted his body up from hers and looked down between them, watching as he withdrew his cock from her newly initiated vagina. Darren saw the streaks of her virginal blood along his cock shaft and when he sat back on his haunches, he could see more traces of red around her opening and dripping down already onto the bottom sheet.

"What is it?" she asked, lifting her head to see what attracted his attention.

"Just the evidence of your virginity," he told her.

She was surprised to see how much red coated his cock and her mound and then she saw the sheet, "Oh dear, I am so sorry, let me wash that for you."

"No, that's nothing, don't worry about it. Come on, let's get you and I washed up first."

Darren stepped off the bed and pulled her with him. Then, wrapping his arm around her waist, he steered the beautiful 20-year-old into the bathroom, turning on the shower for the second time today. He let her step in first this time, then he followed, picking up the soap and washing all over her body. He did the upper half first, then her legs, and finally, with his hands all soapy, he ran them lightly over her pubic mound, allowing one finger to slip into the channel of her spread labia lips.

Samantha skipped a breath as she felt his finger gently running from her clit all the way to the tender opening of her vagina, "Oh, ooh, that's nice, you can do plenty of that."

So he did, Darren worked his finger diligently, stroking her most sensuous parts, arousing the little clitoral bud. He wanted to finger fuck her, but decided against that, figuring that her vagina would be very sore. 'Better to save that for my cock,' he reasoned.

He brought her arousal nearly to a peak, but stopped short, wanting to use his tongue on her rather than a finger. Samantha didn't understand that, she just knew that his fingers had brought her to a heightened state. "Don't stop," she gasped, "don't leave me like this, I want it all."

"I want to do that in bed, not here while you're standing up. You'll like coming more if you're lying down."

"But I'm so close, oh that felt so good. Can't you just do a bit more?"

He used the soap quickly to wash his cock, then turned off the water. "Come on, I need you back in bed."

Again, he dried their bodies roughly, leaving each of them damp. They returned to the bedroom, Darren tugged the stained bottom sheet from the bed and smoothed out the top one, making somewhere for them to lie comfortably. "On your back," he said.

She quickly complied, saying "What again," laughing too.

Darren followed Samantha onto the bed, his head diving straight between her automatically spread thighs, "Ooh, am I ready for this?" she asked, watching his face disappear into her crotch. He didn't answer and she felt his tongue stroke up along her spread labia lips. She gasped a deep breath, "Ooh yes, I am ready for this."

This was definitely something that Darren was good at. His tongue licked and made broad flat brush strokes along her entire vulva, then his lips would close over her extending clitoris and he would hold the bud in his mouth while his tongue stroked it eagerly.

The heightened arousal that she had experienced from his fingers in the shower came back tenfold with the attention from his lips and tongue. He heard the sounds of her cresting orgasm coming from her mouth long before he felt her clitoris throbbing between his lips. He wished that he could lick her longer, but she was on fire, and her body needed this completion.

When her climax hit, her hips humped, nearly throwing Darren off the bed. But his mouth hung on and she clamped her thighs hard around his head, holding him to her as she bucked and throbbed her way to a successful finish.

Gradually, her thighs relaxed and Darren was able to ease his face away from the clutch of her crotch. He looked up along her body, her perky up-thrust breasts still rose and fell from the remnants of her oral orgasm.

She must have felt his eyes on her because she looked down along her body to see his face hovering above her belly, "Oh my God, that was just unbelievable. Darren, I feel so completely satisfied now. I guess that's what mum and my girlfriends told me was so good about having sex with a man."

"That was probably it, you looked like you enjoyed it."

"Oh, that's an understatement. Oh my God, can we do that again later ... like it doesn't only happen once, does it?"

"No, we can do it again and again," and he laughed at her wide-eyed wonder at how good sex could be after she had waited so long.

Darren moved up alongside her body and they lay on their sides, facing each other. Samantha was so talkative, she seemed to have got an adrenaline rush from her orgasm and she wanted to say so much to him. She talked at length about how good he had made her feel, she told him about her school days, and her current days at uni, and how she had always wanted to wait for a mature man to introduce her to sex.

She claimed that she had already thought he would be the one that first afternoon that she and her mum moved in, and she saw him walk across the front lawn from his house. She said he was everything that she had long dreamed her first lover would be.

After about half an hour of conversation, her hand slipped down and began playing idly with his dormant flaccid cock. Gradually, as they continued to talk, it rose back to full erection under the tender ministrations of her soft fingers.

She didn't comment initially on having roused his cock, just continued chatting. But eventually, she said to Darren, "Well, look at this, does this mean what I think it does? Can we do it again, can we, please?"

He was amused by the eager excitement in her plea. "Of course we can," he said, "what would you like to do? Do you want me to go down on you again, lick you until you cum?" She smiled warmly at that suggestion and Darren thought that might be her choice. "Or," he continued, "would you like to try my cock inside you again, now that there is no hindrance to having sex for you?"

Again she smiled and it looked like she might lean that way, but Samantha surprised him, saying "Could you teach me how to suck your cock?"

Darren's face must have lit up, the prospect of that was enormous for him. His wife would never do that and he considered it one of the great regrets of his marriage, that he had missed out on this form of oral sex. His wife had always told him that she considered it dirty to have the organ that he peed out of, in her mouth.

His thought process went wild at the unexpected opportunity to have his cock sucked, so much so he hadn't even answered her. But she knew, just from watching the reaction on his face, "So you will let me do it?" she checked.

"Oh honey, of course I will. It's just that I am overwhelmed that you would want to."

"I might have been a virgin until this morning, but that doesn't mean I haven't been interested in sex. I've read a lot and I've listened to my girlfriends tell me their stories, and my mum has been like an older sister, giving me all this advice. I really am ready to try everything now."

Darren could not believe his good fortune, this young woman was hot. She used one hand to push him onto his back, then Darren watched as her head moved down level with his stiffened cock, that was standing straight up from his prone body.

"So what will we do?" she asked, turning her gaze away from his erection to look back at his face. "Should I just do what I think I should, and you tell me if I'm not doing it right?"

"I doubt that you putting my cock in your beautiful mouth could not feel right, just do it the way you want to, Samantha."

"Darren, all my friends call me Sam. If I'm going to suck on your cock, I'd say you're my friend."

He laughed, "Okay, Sam it is, go for it!"

He watched in fascination as this beautiful young woman moved her face closer to his steel-hard cock and opened her mouth ready to envelop the head of it. He drew nearly as much pleasure from watching her open mouth approach, her tongue licking her lips as it prepared to close over his tip. But then he felt the pleasure of the actual contact from her wet mouth and slippery tongue on his sensitive cock-head and that sensation was overpowering.

"Aaaaaggghhhh!" he screamed out and raised his hips, attempting to push more of his hard-on into her mouth. She gagged as his cock-tip touched the back of her mouth and she pulled her lips back off him. "Sorry Sam, sorry! I've never had that done to me before," he admitted, "I just got over-eager."

"Darren, I want to do this for you -- and for me too, but it's got to be at my pace. If you do that again, I'll have to stop. That scared me, I thought I was going to choke on it."

"Sam, I promise I will lie perfectly still."

"Okay then," she said, having suitably chastised him. He was able to watch as she started all over again, and he could enjoy that same initial feeling as her warm wet mouth took the whole head of his cock inside and her tongue licked the underside of it.

"Aaaaaggghhhh!" he screamed out again, feeling the same wonderful sensation on his cock, but this time he controlled himself and his body remained flat on the bed.

"That's better," she mumbled the words around his cock-head.

Darren settled back, soaking up the pleasure of this young adventurous woman as she taught herself to felate a man. She tried to draw more of his erection into her mouth, but she continued to gag on each attempt, so instead she contented herself on running her parted lips and snaking tongue up and down the underside of his cock shaft.

"Am I doing it right?" she asked.

He told her simply, "I've got no complaints."

"Will you cum?" she asked, her eyes looking up at his while her open mouth continued to slide up and down on the outside of his shaft.

"Probably, in time ... I'm okay right now."

Her mouth swept up and surprised him, closing once more over the head and sucking it firmly. Then she released it again, again looking up at him, "How about if I do more of that, will you cum then?"

"Oh, you better believe it," he told her emotionally.

"Will you cum in my mouth?" she asked, her eyes teasing him with the prospect.

"Do you want me to?" he checked.

"Yes I do," she affirmed before her mouth swooped once more over the head of his cock and she took one long lasting suck, drawing his hard-on upward, her fingers grasping his testicles and gently fondling them.

"Ahhh," he sighed, "but why do you want to?"

"I want to experience everything from you, I want to do it all. I want to have sex outside, in the pool, beside the pool. I want you do to me in every room of your house, and I want to go back next door to my room and I want you to fuck me in my bed, the bed I grew up in."

"Sam, that's all wild, but back to my coming in your mouth. Not every woman likes that, some don't like swallowing a fluid that comes out of a man's body."

"I want to try it, I've heard friends talk about it, some like it, some don't, but I want to find out for myself."

"Who am I to deny you that chance, let's do it."

His approval given, Samantha slid her mouth up over his cock-head once more and sucked in an inch or two. Darren watched from further up on the bed, seeing how diligently she approached her task. With one hand, she held his cock steady and gradually she managed to get more and more of his shaft inside her mouth, his cock-head now touching her tonsils.

He was going delirious with the pleasure that he felt from her brilliant blow job and he felt himself getting close. Should he warn her, or was that unnecessary given that she had already stated she wanted him to cum in her mouth? He felt his release getting closer, his cock would now be expanding within her mouth as the cum travelled up inside his shaft.

"I'm gonna cum," he shouted out breathlessly when there were only seconds to go. It made no difference to her, she maintained her mouth's grip on him, her tongue's stroking of the sensitive underside of his cock-head. In only seconds more, he came ... rapidly, violently, his cock spasming inside her mouth, his cum splashing against the back wall of her throat in wave after wave.

Samantha struggled to swallow his fluids, she was forced to let an inch or two of his shaft slip from her mouth to allow room for his cum that was now pooling at the back of her mouth. Valiantly, she swallowed his entire deposit of cum. She licked up and down his shaft, ensuring that she had got it all. Then she let him slip from her mouth. Grinning to him, she crept back up the bed until her face was alongside his once more. He could see light traces of his cum on her parted lips.

She kissed him and he tasted his semen on her lips, a brand new experience for him as well as for her. "That was fabulous," he told her truthfully, "my ex-wife would never do that ... and here we are, you did it on our first date."

"Is this a date?" she asked Darren.

"I thought it might be..." he suggested.

"...or is it just sex?" she offered.

"Not just sex, Sam, really special sex," he corrected.

She allowed her head to fit alongside his, slotting into the crook of his neck, "So are we going to do it again?"

"One little problem with that, my darling," and he reached across to pick up her hand, moving it to place on his now flaccid cock, "is that I am now very little. I should have stopped you to allow us to continue, but once my cock was inside your mouth, I lost all sense of reason."

Samantha giggled infectiously, "So is it my fault?"

"No, it's mine, he told her valiantly, "because I had no restraint."

"So does that mean we're all done for the day?"

"No, not at all, we'll just need to cool it for an hour or two. It depends on how long my body takes to re-energise. How about we go have some breakfast ... or is it lunch? Come on, you must be hungry, we'll go downstairs and see what we can find to eat."

"How about in about half an hour, I'd like to just lie here alone with you in your bed for a few minutes."

"Okay, that sounds nice," he agreed. She left her hand where he had placed it on his limp cock. Within mere minutes, their respective after-glows had brought on drowsiness and they both slept for over an hour.

Darren woke first and disentangled himself from her body. He retreated downstairs still naked, unaware where his son was or whether he was likely to come home soon. He prepared a light lunch and was about to take it back upstairs to the bedroom when Samantha joined him. She too had come downstairs just as she was, totally nude.

Just looking at her youthful beauty as she walked into the kitchen, but then absorbing the carnal attraction of her nudity was enough to make his cock surge. "I was just bringing this up for you," he said, referring to the sandwich.

"I can see you were bringing it up for me," she replied, her attention riveted directly at his rising cock.

Darren actually blushed and appeared embarrassed at her sexual reference. He looked down, having to move the two plates of lunch he held in front of him, so he could see his cock once more hard and firm. "It would be a long time since I've come three times in a day, but I'm game to try if you are."

Samantha stepped in closer to him and took the plates from his hands, "We could eat these here now ... and we could talk, get to know each other a little better. Is that alright with you, Darren?"

"Yeah sure," he agreed, but what else could he say? His erection was hard and strong and he wanted to have her once more, but he reluctantly pulled out a chair from the table. She took a chair too and positioned it so that she could sit opposite him.

They both sat down facing each other, out to one side from the table. They each grabbed a sandwich from the two plates he had prepared. As they ate, each studied the other's body. Words seemed superfluous at this time, more sex was on the minds of both of them. Darren felt like a young kid again, marvelling at the unashamed openness of Samantha. Was this typical of today's generation, that she could sit here opposite him, totally naked, exposing those wonderful breasts and not even crossing her legs to hide the moisture that coated the slightly parted lips of her pubic mound.

"We don't really have to finish them, do we?" she suggested after nibbling two of the quarter-cut sandwiches that Darren had meticulously made while she slept upstairs.

"No, of course not," he agreed, "would you like to go back upstairs?"

She put down the third sandwich quarter that she had looked to be about to bite into, "I'd like that very much. Can we do it again ... I mean, you look like you're ready?"

"Yes I am," he confirmed, rising from the chair and reaching out to take her hand. Samantha went with Darren and they walked arm in arm, naked and barefooted, to the stairs.

As eager as they both were, they acted with restraint, walking slowly back to his bedroom. He led her to the side of the bed, then took her into his arms and kissed her passionately. Their mouths and tongues writhed in the exciting embrace that was preparing them for the next stage of their sexual discovery together.

Samantha backed onto the bed, her hand pulling Darren with her and she immediately lay back. He gazed upon the beauty of her naked body, then he lowered his mouth to her breasts and began to devour them, sucking and licking, and occasionally lightly biting, on the prominent nipples.

He heard her breathing becoming heavy and aroused. His mouth returned to hers and they kissed passionately. "I want you now," she told him, her arms dragging on his back, encouraging him to couple with her. Instead his mouth roamed, his lips kissing her wetly and softly on her neck, her chest, the slope of her breasts, the underside of her twin mounds, her tummy that sucked in as if she'd been tickled.

His lips moved on and suddenly she sensed where they were headed, "Oh, again!"

"Sure, why not," he confirmed and she stretched her thighs wide and lay flat on the bed in eager anticipation as his tongue stretched forward and licked along her pubic slit.

"Ohh yesss!" she sighed appreciatively.

Darren licked and licked and occasionally sucked all along that tender sensitive inner lining of her vulva, paying special attention to her clitoral bud. Samantha so wanted to stretch out the pleasure that was building quickly within her body, but internally she was on fire and in no time, she felt the throbbing and pulsing that preceded a pounding orgasm that rocked her pliant young body. Once more, her thighs tightened and gripped Darren's head between them as her climax crested and then slid down from its peak.

"Oh, that was wonderful," she gasped, her breathing coming down from its hoarse, gasping breathlessness.

Without a moment's hesitation, he pulled his face up and away from between her thighs and he covered her body with his own, quickly lining up his firm erection at her vaginal opening and gently pushing through her newly opened gate. She sighed loudly, "Oh so soon!" and she lifted her legs to wrap over the back of his thighs like a woman who had been enjoying sex for years.

This would be a much easier entry than the first one mere hours ago. Although her face registered a little discomfort as his cock probed in along the tender lining of her passage, she nonetheless loved the surging power of his confident strokes. She was so into it now that pleasure was flowing easily for the young woman. Her body reeled off two more pulsing finishes before Darren could at last extract one more spasming cum from his cock.