Are You Too Young For Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, it's more than good, I can't find a word good enough to describe it."

"Do you want to cum quickly, Josh?"

"No, no I don't, I want it to last this time."

"It is okay with me, Josh, I don't mind, really I don't. I've cum already, I'm feeling wonderful, so this one's for you."

"Thank you, but I'd still like it to last."

This time on the down-stroke, he felt her hand pushing his cock-head through her opening and he was sucked into her tight passage. Karen pushed down with her body and her vagina swallowed up the head of his cock and about an inch of his shaft before she paused to adjust the angle of entry. Then she pushed her whole body down again and two more inches were sucked inside the slippery tight lining of her passage.

Josh felt the heat surrounding his cock and he swallowed hard, gulping in air, his mind whirling with the sensations emanating from his cock and running through his whole body. "Feeling good!" he almost shouted the words up at his sexual trainer.

She watched his facial expressions throughout, trying to gauge how close he was. She did not have a lot of experience with males other than her husband, but they had enjoyed sex so much over the many years that they were married that she considered she knew enough to help this young man.

Karen had held herself steady part way down his shaft, watching his face until she felt that he was sufficiently back in control of his arousal to cope with more. She let her body suck up two more inches and once more his face told her what those two extra inches did for Josh's libido. She peeped down between her spread thighs, there was still a bit more than two inches to go. While she waited for his body to deal with the latest two, she allowed her own fingers to creep up and play with her hard little clitoral button. 'Just maybe,' she thought, 'I can get myself close enough to share in his release.'

Karen felt her own arousal building nicely, she looked down into Josh's eyes, he was watching what she was doing. "Sorry Josh," she told him breathlessly "I was just trying to catch up with you. I know you're close already. Just believe me when I tell you I won't be upset if you cum. Let it go inside me whenever you feel like it. This is for you."

She felt him pushing up at her now, he was gaining the confidence to take control. She delighted in the size of his cock. It might only be an inch or so longer than her husband was, but she could feel the effect of that when she pushed down to swallow up the entire length of the young man's shaft. It now totally filled her, it's tip brushing her cervix.

As his cock was fully seated within her body, they both let out an "Aaahhh" in unison. They laughed together at their combined mutual reactions. Then she checked with him again, "How does it feel to be inside me?" loving the trainer role that she had taken on with this young man.

"Unbelievable, I can't describe it, it's so tight in there, and so wet. I can feel you gripping me."

"Are you surprised that I am so tight after all these years of sex and having had a baby?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"Part of that is because of you, Josh. You're a bit bigger than my John was, you've extended me to your size. Does that make you feel good?"

"Yes!" he answered huskily, soaking up the pleasure driven by where his cock was seated.

"How about this then?" she asked, raising her body up to let his cock slip from the tight confines of her vagina. "How does this part feel?"

"Oh, don't take it away," he pleaded, almost moaning.

She pulled all the way up and held herself there momentarily, "Don't worry Josh, I won't." Then she plunged her body back down over his shaft.

"Oh yesss!" he shouted back at her as he felt her liquid passage enveloping him once more.

Even she closed her eyes to soak up the incredible pleasure as that long hard shaft filled her tightly again. She continued to draw her body up, only to maintain a tenuous grip on his cock-head, then force her body back over it until the young man's erection was once more encased in her velvet sheath.

All the while, Karen watched his eyes, listened for his breathing, felt the proportion and condition of the muscle of meat that drove up into her body. She was happy -- for him -- that he appeared to be hanging on much longer than that unfortunate experience he had previously had.

Four deep strokes ... five ... six. Karen heard his breathing become ragged, she could see in his face that he was struggling to control his release ... then the final give-away, she felt his cock balloon in size within her. "Let it cum, Josh, give it all to me ... this is what I want from you."

He thrust upward with his hard cock one last time and then she felt the warmth of his cum splashing inside her tight passage, his jerky spasms consigning his life-giving fluids deep within her body.

Karen watched the look on his face. She read it as mostly pleasure, but she had seen it change from eager anticipation when he knew that he could not stop it now, to a look of ultimate delight as he felt his cum pass quickly from his balls and out of his tip into her uterus. She held her body steady, relishing his spurting thrusts up within her until she could milk no more from his reservoir.

"Was that good?" she asked, her face still hovering above his.

His eyes flickered open, "Amazing, that's what it was, truly amazing!"

"Was that longer than your only other time?" she had almost been too scared to ask for fear of bringing up past hurt.

"Yeah, I think so ... I'm pretty sure it was. Oh Karen, you were great, so different to that other woman. You were so caring, so conscious of what I was going through. Thank you ... do you want to go to sleep now?"

"I don't think so, Josh, I'm too excited to sleep. You might think you're the one getting so much out of this night, but you wouldn't realise how much this has done for me too, and for my loneliness."

She lowered her upper body so that her chest pressed down flat on his, her head alongside his, her lips on his neck, kissing and sucking. "Why don't you want to sleep?" he asked her, his hands dropping to her back to gently stroke and tease her soft skin.

"I might miss something, an opportunity. I want to be awake and ready when your erection grows again."

"Do you think it will any time soon?"

"That's the reason why I've kept you inside me. I don't want to let you out because I'm hoping the wet and the warmth of me will bring you back on hard."

His fingers roamed off on an exploration of her back as she lay stretched atop his body, their sexual organs still joined. His fingers fluttered lower down her back, into the dip before her arse started to rise up proudly in the shape of twin peaks.

She moaned at his feather-like touch, "Ummm! Do you know what that finger does to me back there?"

"Not really," he confessed. His fingers were softly tracing an intimate line from top to bottom delineating the inner curve of her arse cheeks.

"I didn't think so. Well, my bottom is very sensitive, there are a lot of nerve endings there ... I love being touched there, just exactly like you're doing now, only more."

"How much more?" he asked curiously.

She didn't answer immediately, just spread her legs and brought them up alongside his hips, causing her arse cheeks to stretch apart lewdly. His finger that had until now been tracing along her tightly clenched inner curve, fell into the now separated crevice and his fingertip actually touched her tiny puckered anus.

"Oh God yes," she muttered breathlessly, "Now you're there."

"Really, is this good? What do you want me to do there?" Josh asked, revealing his ignorance of the refinements of this darker side of sexual activity.

"I was going to save this for your second lesson next time, but since you've jumped down there already, give me your finger."

"Which one?"

"I want the one that touched my anus."

Josh withdrew his finger from between her arse cheeks and brought it up and around so that she could see it. Karen examined it for just a moment, then she took hold of that one finger and stuck it in her mouth. He watched as she sucked on it long and hard, swirling her tongue around, wetting it thoroughly with her saliva.

Her eyes looked at Josh so seductively while she sucked on his finger, then she handed it back to him telling him, "Put it back in my anus now."

Josh's eyes probed hers, "Did you say in or on?"

"Put it in please, I'd like you to do that very much."

"That could be a bit dirty, couldn't it?"

"Only if your mind says it is, Josh. Now, do you want to do it to me?"

"Yes!" he answered huskily.

"Then do it quickly before it dries and I have to wet it all over again."

He moved his hand back to the curve of her arse and placed his moistened finger between her spread cheeks, once more finding her tiny puckered opening and pressing his finger against it.

"Don't stop, keep pushing."

He tried, but the sphincter acted to resist his digit, "It's too tight."

"Feel around, make sure you've got the opening, it's tiny ... then push really hard," she advised him.

He knew he had her anal opening, he could feel where his finger should enter if his finger wasn't so damn thick. He pressed inward once more, the sphincter gave way and his finger pushed in to the first knuckle. She moaned in delight.

"How deep should I go?" he asked.

"A lot further than that," she told him and he immediately responded by pressing his finger in deeper, all the way to the second knuckle. "Ummm, that's better, now I can feel it. Wiggle it around a bit."

He did and she pressed her lower body down on him, trying to get both his cock and his finger deeper inside her twin passages. His cock surged to renewed stiffness within the confines of her vagina, aroused again by the excitement of inserting his finger into her arse. She couldn't miss the feeling, "Ummm, feels like you're enjoying it too."

"I like anything that arouses you," he told her, "I can see how much you are enjoying it and that reacts on my body."

"You're learning fast, Josh. Now that your cock is regaining its strength, what do you want to do with it next?"

"Tell me what my options are," he responded cheekily.

"Well, if you want to jump ahead in the lessons, you can put your cock where your finger is right now."

"Really!" Josh sounded surprised, and he was. "So you're into anal sex and you would let me do that."

She lifted her head up so she could look closely into his eyes. She placed one of her fingers on the tip of his nose, "Yes ... and yes! John and I used to do it for a bit of variety. But I think that it might be better if we stay with lesson one tonight. Do you want to be on top this time?"

"Yes!" he told her quite emphatically. Reluctantly, he slid his finger out of the tightness that was her anus and rolled her over onto her back, his cock still wedged inside her, tighter now that he had erected fully again.

"Ooh, you're learning fast," she complimented him, lifting her legs upright, bending the knees and folding her calves over his arse, her heels digging into the backs of his upper thighs, like she was going to ride him from beneath. "I like it that you've got your erection back ... the next few minutes could be interesting."

"Depends how long I last," he said with a doubt still hanging over his ability to restrain himself from coming too quickly. He began to slide his cock out of her vagina.

"Easy does it, don't think too much about how good it feels, and don't worry yourself about pleasing me. You just set yourself a steady driving rhythm, not too quick too soon ... and I'll join in somewhere along the way."

"No Karen, I want to do it for you this time," he protested.

"Very admirable intentions, but I would much rather that you concentrate on developing your own style first. Come on Josh, just find your rhythm."

The young man gave in protesting and set about doing what she had instructed. He started slowly with long, steady movements into and out of her tight passage. Karen liked what she was feeling and, to raise his confidence, she let him know, "Ummm! I like the way you do it, Josh. Keep that up..." then having to warn him when he got carried away with her words and tried to speed up, "Slow and steady wins the race, Josh."

"Sorry," he mumbled as he went back to the long, steady slow thrusts.

Karen was almost disappointed that she had restrained him. She figured that she might have come if she had let him maintain that faster pace. But there would hopefully be time enough for that as this quality fuck continued. She looked up at his face hovering above hers, watching for signs that he might be losing it. 'So far so good,' she thought, noting how controlled he appeared to be, like he had shut out just how good the slick, moist velvet lining of her passage must feel against his super sensitive hard cock.

"Okay Josh, you must be feeling good, because damn you, I sure am. You can move a bit quicker now."

He responded immediately, like he couldn't wait to be told and the slightly faster pace suited Karen's internal workings wonderfully. Her breathing became more laboured and she felt a tingling somewhere behind her mons. Again, she searched his face for a sign. She saw him wince as if he was in pain and then a blink, and another blink, and she figured he was fighting to hold back coming. She slipped her hand down between their bodies and used three of her fingers to push against her pubic bone while the young man's hard driving thrusts passed by millimetres above.

Josh battled to keep his sperm in check, his mind trying to focus on a ball game, but the only ball game happening was in his own as they prepared to launch his cum. It wasn't just the incredible sensations that her inner lining did to the sensitive skin of his cock, but it was the distraction of her loud panting gasps that Josh hoped indicated that she was close too.

Just when the young man thought that all was lost, that his cum would boil over and out on the next thrusting stroke, or at least the one after, he heard Karen emit a series of short sharp gasps, "Uhh ... uhh ... uhh ... uhh ... oh no ... you did it!"

Josh opened his eyes that had been shut in an earnest attempt to hold his release back. He delighted in the sight of this mature woman in obvious delirious pleasure, her contorted face showing the range of emotions that raged through her body, coming on the crest of her orgasm.

Then his concentration was totally lost as he felt his hard cock spasming within her tight passage, blasting his cum directly at her uterus. His hot sweaty body collapsed on Karen as his erection continued to thrust out more cum for the willing recipient beneath him.

It took quite a while for their combined breathing and intermittent residual gasps of pleasure to subside. Only when they were both totally silent did Karen speak, "How do you feel now, mister? To go together is blessed, but to come together is divine. You just mastered the most difficult task of all ... joint orgasms. Well done, Josh."

He lifted his head to gaze down on her appreciative face, "It was great ... you are a good teacher." Then his head flopped back down alongside hers and she rolled him over on his side, her body rolling with his so that his deflating cock could remain embedded for as long as possible.

Sleep claimed the mature woman and her young protégé. They would sleep happily entwined together until the sun had well and truly risen.

Chapter Five

While it had been a totally satisfying and relaxing sleep for Karen and Josh, the boy's dad tossed and turned fitfully all night. He could not shake from his mind the last image of Karen's beautiful daughter, as he had gazed down at her lying on her bed after they had been caught together by the mother. Her slacks were opened in front, revealing a tiny g-string barely covering her mound ... and he had formed an image too of her breasts, although he had not yet laid eyes on them nude.

Somewhere around 3am, he had even tried beating off. He came, but Darren didn't find the experience all that satisfying, not when he could have had the real thing. He recalled how Samantha wanted to go on with it even after her mother had left the room. He started mentally beating himself up for being so stupid as to leave the house. Samantha seemed so willing and his body certainly did too.

By 8am, Darren had given up any expectation of sleeping. It was Saturday morning and he was booked in for a round of golf at 10.30. Could he conjure up the enthusiasm? He decided a dip in the pool might help. He put on a pair of Speedo's and dived in, attempting to swim a few laps to burn off his frustration.

As he turned to begin the fifth lap of the 30-foot pool, he thought he saw movement of someone approaching from beyond the end that he was heading toward. He stroked on and touched at the eastern end, then looked up to see that there was indeed a person in the privacy of his back yard.

Darren saw the very beautiful Samantha, daughter of Karen, standing about 6 feet away from the pool end that he still hung on to. With the sun rising behind her, the light cotton summery dress that she wore was completely see-through. He could make out the well-shaped legs ... he could see how the tops of her inner thighs almost touched and then the light shone through in that tiny gap below her pubic mound.

He could even see the outline of her panties through the dress ... he could see the silhouette of her trim waist and he could make out the shape and style of the bra that she wore. "Hi Darren," she called and he nodded in acknowledgement of her greeting, "are you finished splashing?"

"I call it swimming, but yes, I'm finished," he responded, he smiled to her, but he was embarrassed to see her in his yard, wondering how she would be after he fled the scene of seduction last night. She stepped forward to the pool edge and dropped to her haunches directly in front of him, her arse resting on her heels. Her knees were bent and slightly parted, level with his eyes as he clung to the end of the pool. He could see clearly up between her thighs and he unashamedly looked there and saw the vee of her white panties that concealed the intimate treasures that he almost explored last night.

His confused and overtired mind registered that he could have been there last night, at that mound hidden behind her panties ... but for his timidity. He raised his eyes up the rest of her body and came into contact with hers. She had been watching him looking there, he wondered what she was thinking. Why would she crouch so low and provocatively in front of him like that, if she didn't want him to look.

"How did you sleep?" she asked, ignoring that his eyes once more dropped to look up between her legs that were parted so teasingly at his eye level.

"Not well," he told her.

"Me neither, I wish you'd stayed."

"I was worried about what I might do if left alone with you in your bed," he offered as a lame excuse.

"I thought you would have seen by that stage that I wasn't worried about what you might do," she replied, "Don't you know I wanted you."

Darren gulped, this 20-year-old beauty was telling him how she wanted him. He felt awkward, unsure of what his next move should be. There was no doubt in his mind that he wanted her too ... but there were so many complications. She was less than half his age, he was still legally married ... and what would her mother say?

To avoid committing an answer, Darren kicked off the wall, floating out to the centre of the pool on his back, just a gentle kicking action to propel himself away from the immediate temptation of Samantha. He needed time to reflect on what his next move should be. He continued to look back at her as he propelled further away from the pool edge. He watched as she stood up again, the sunlight once more silhouetting her wondrous shape. She dropped her hands and took hold of the summery cotton dress, lifting it up her body and over her head, revealing a pair of white boy-leg panties. Then as the dress enveloped her head, he could see her sheer nylon bra just holding her breasts contained, her nipples like headlamps through the material.