Are You Too Young For Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh waited for her to admonish him, but to his surprise, Samantha's face broke into a warm smile. "That's good, you did the right thing ... but Josh, what are you doing down here? Her bedroom is upstairs."

"She asked me to wait down here for ten minutes while she had a shower, then I can go up."

"Did she tell you why she wanted you to sleep with her tonight?"

"No, not at all ... do you know why?"

"I think I do. You will be doing a nice thing for her. You see, today was her wedding anniversary, the first one since my dad died. It's the first anniversary that she's been alone. But that's not all, she pointed out to me last week how much you look like my dad did when he was your age, the age when he married my mum. We checked it out in old photos, she's right, it's really uncanny how much you look like he did then."

"This is sounding weird, I'm not sure if I should go up there."

"Yes, yes ... you should, please Josh. She really does need this tonight. Go on, go up there now."

Josh checked his watch again, "Not quite ten minutes yet."

"Oh damn, forget that, go now."

She virtually pushed Josh out into the hallway and he headed for the stairs,

climbing them, then moving silently along the upstairs hall to the open door of Karen's bedroom. He entered and looked around him, the huge double bed was empty, but inviting with the top sheet turned back on one side. He heard a sound from the adjacent bathroom and realised that Karen must be still drying her body after showering.

For a long moment, he stood there in the middle of the room, wondering what he should do ... wait where he stood for Karen to come out of the bathroom or get into bed now to wait for her there? He chose the latter and quickly began shedding his clothes. He stripped down to only his briefs and spotted himself in the mirror. Josh reached down and adjusted the position of his cock.

Despite it not having had much use, other than peeing from, in all his 21 years, he believed that he was quite well endowed. He was basing it on comparing himself with other guys in the shower rooms at school after sport and gym, and the comments from others suggesting that they wished they had his equipment. He pulled away the elastic waist of his briefs and cast an eye down over its degree of arousal. He was still only half-hard.

Josh heard the bathroom door handle and dispensed immediately with his self-appraisal, jumping into the bed and bringing the top sheet up to his chest modestly. The bathroom door opened and he saw a wondrous sight, the mature Karen, silhouetted in the doorway, back-lit by the bathroom light. The glow from the bedside lamps lit her from in front too. "Oh, you beat me in here," she said in surprise. She was wearing a pastel blue short diaphanous nightie, cut low in front and that barely covered her crotch. Her breasts stood up proudly with very little sag for her age. Her legs were well shaped, her thighs firm with not much cellulite, at least not that he could see.

"Can you get the light please Josh, a woman my age doesn't need so much brightness."

He raised up and stretched out a hand to get the switch beside the bed. The move twisted his body and his semi-erection tented the sheet upward. It didn't go unnoticed by Karen. She smiled her approval and was still smiling when Josh settled back onto the bed.

"Now Josh," Karen said as she flicked off the bathroom light and began to tiptoe across the room, "as I told you downstairs, I am not expecting anything from you. I only invited you up here to sleep with me, okay?"

Now he was somewhat confused. All the signals said that sex was imminent, so what was he to do now? Was Karen only saying no sex to make it look like she was not the instigator of whatever may happen. Then again, thought Josh, 'If I don't do it, will that piss her off even more? I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.'

Karen reached the side of the bed and stood looking down on Josh, her eyes scanning down to his chest and then over the sheet that covered the rest of him, "You're on my side, do you mind moving over?"

"Oh sorry, no that's fine," he said and Josh shuffled his body across to the other side. She pulled the sheet back enough for her to slide into bed. Her legs parted briefly as one knee knelt on the bed ahead of the other. There was enough moonlight coming through the window for him to see that she was wearing matching pastel blue panties with her short nightie. Karen settled into bed on her side and lay facing up, looking at the ceiling. Josh was nearly two feet away in the large bed, also looking up.

"Are you nervous, Josh?" she asked, her own voice trembling a little.

"Yes, a bit," he admitted.

"I am too," she confessed, "do you want to come just a bit closer, I won't bite ... yet," and she giggled. "Then roll away so your back is to me."

He did as she asked, sliding a bit closer to the centre of the bed and turning to his right so he presented his back to Karen. Josh felt the bed move and then her warm body fitting itself up against his back and the backs of his legs, the perfect spoon. He felt the soft satiny material of her nightie touching him from his shoulder blades down to his arse. From there, the warmth of the bare skin of her thighs were against the backs of his, her knees against the backs of his and her shins against the backs of his calves. He could feel the prominent shape of her twin mounds pressing into his back, but through the material of her nightie.

Josh heard her emit a contented sigh. 'This is going well,' he thought, although his cock was now stiff as a board, merely from the warm touch of her body against his. He felt one of her hands touch his thigh, on the side, 'Oh oh, what's this, am I ready for this?' His rampant cock told him he was. Her hand somehow slid over the side of his briefs without coming into carnal contact. Her hand then placed flatly against his belly, below his navel.

With his briefs on, the position of her hand would normally be only millimetres from his cock tip, but his hard-on was so solid that it was pushing out his briefs to be vertical from his body. He lay there, waiting, hoping that she might touch his cock, but she didn't even try. He wondered if she somehow knew the exact angle of his cock so that her hand didn't touch it. She didn't even brush by it.

She spoke softly, "Will you be able to sleep, Josh?"

"Err, I don't know, maybe."

"I don't know if I can, but let's try, okay Josh?"

"Yeah," he said not very convincingly and in a trembling voice. He couldn't believe that this mature woman's sexual mound was pressed tightly against his arse, admittedly with some sexy night attire between them.

Josh couldn't sleep, he was so turned on by being so close to this sexy beautiful mature woman that he lay there, facing away from her, staring at the open window beyond. Her steady breathing soon told him that she had actually drifted off to sleep. 'She can't want it like I do,' Josh thought, 'or she wouldn't be able to sleep like that.'

There was a bedside clock within his sight, he looked at it constantly, noting an hour passing by. His solid erection showed no sign of wilting. Suddenly, he felt Karen stirring from her sleep, her hand withdrew from his belly, again without contacting his hard cock. He felt her rolling away, turning over so that her back was to him. He wondered what he should do, she seemed to like spooning with him. He made a decision to continue the spoon in the opposite direction.

He too rolled over, but his cock was cramped within his briefs, so he eased them down off the hard tip, freeing him up, feeling much more comfortable now that he was naked. He thought that discomfort might have stopped him from sleeping. He pushed his briefs further down his legs and gently eased the front of his body forward to fold around her back and legs. His large erected cock was going to be the difficult part in making himself fit as compactly to her as she had done to him.

Josh held his erection and eased it into the groove of her arse. Her panties were a full fit, not a thong and covered both cheeks. Nevertheless, the satiny material felt good against the underside of his cock as he fitted it neatly into the groove between her cheeks. He heard her utter a long sigh of contentment and she wriggled her arse as if trying to hug his cock tighter into the cleavage there.

His bare chest hugged her back, she was still wearing the pastel blue nightie, but both sets of legs were bare in warm contact. She was now awake, "My God, is that all you?" she asked, her head turning so that she could look back at him for his response.

He lifted his face off the pillow to make eye contact with her, "Yes Karen, that's all me," he told her, his confidence rising with the eager impressed look that she gave him.

"God, it feels so much bigger than he ... I mean ... I'm not used to one like this ... oh dear." She pulled her body clear of his and rolled over onto her back. "Can I see it?" She was already throwing the top sheet off of them both and she gently pushed him onto his back. His hard-on stood up proudly. "Oh shit, look at that, can I touch it?"

Sleep was now out of the question, Josh could see where this was leading. He felt her soft warm hand touch his firm cock and she gently stroked her hand along it. "Ummm!" he mumbled in appreciation of how good it felt to have her at last touching him.

"How big is it?" she asked with curiosity.

"I think it's about seven and a half," he told her proudly.

"Oh my God, John was only six ... oh, I mustn't do that ... it's not right to compare. But my God, I can't help it. How many women have you had, Josh?"

He was embarrassed, 'Would it change things when he told her, would she prefer to have someone with more experience?' He cleared his throat so his voice didn't tremble with nerves. "Only one," he told her.

"Oh that's so nice, Josh, just a one woman man, she must have been very happy to have this ... err, you ... to make love to her."

Josh looked across at her awkwardly. She had rolled on her side to face him as he lay on his back. Her hand still fondled his cock. "We only did it once, it was a disaster," he admitted.

"Once," she said, her voice raising in stunned wonder, "you only did it once with her ... and there's been nobody else."

"No, only that one time."

Her hand closed firmly around it, "This magnificent thing has been wasted. Do you not want to? You're not gay, are you?"

"Hell no, surely you can see from how hard it is that I want to. I've just never gone for girls my own age, I've always desired women a few years older, but then how does a shy 21-year-old chat older women up."

"How old do you desire, Josh? You're sounding like my perfect young man."

He didn't want to tell her that mid to late twenties was his preference. "Oh, I don't know, someone with experience and not all stupid and giggly," he elected to say to save embarrassment.

"Josh, I did tell you I didn't expect anything from you, and I did say no sex..."

"Yes you did."

"Did that upset you, were you disappointed when I said that?"

"Yeah, a bit, I wasn't sure if you meant it or not."

"Well, whether I did or not doesn't matter now. We are both here in my bed and I am holding your magnificent hard cock and I want to retract what I said downstairs.'

He smiled at her, "That's good."

"So you do want me, Josh?"

"Yes I do," he declared.

"That's good, because that's what I want. I want to make love to you, with you, whatever. Tell me, you said your one time was a disaster, do you want to tell me about it?"

"She was 27, hot as ... it was about two years ago, so I was only 19. She was really hot for it and so was I. Couldn't believe my luck that I had linked up with a woman in my target age group. We got to bed and I was busting to get into her. She was touching me, pulling on me, stroking it. God, it felt great, but I was barely inside and I came. Well, that didn't go down well, the woman was on heat. She called me all sorts of names, but twenty minutes later, between the two of us, we managed to get it up again, but with much the same result. I lasted a minute longer this time, but I was gone before she could get into the action. Man, she was so pissed at me, threw me out of her house."

"She should have been more considerate of a young man's first time, did she know it was your first?"

"Yeah, I told her after I came the first time."

"But that didn't make her more understanding?"

"No, it actually seemed to piss her off. She said she'd have gone to church to meet someone if she'd wanted a virgin."

"And you haven't tried again since?"

"I've wanted to, but I balk every time I recall that night."

"Well Josh, don't you worry about that. Look, given what you have told me and considering your size, we might do this with me on top, is that alright with you?"

At this moment, anything would be okay with Josh, he was about to get laid, and this time he seemed to have a caring partner. "Yeah, I'm fine with that, what do you want me to do?"

"You've probably never had your mouth on a woman down there, have you?"

"No," he said tentatively.

"Would you like to try it? I mean, I think I'm ready for you, but you are quite big, so could you lick me just to make sure I'm really wet? Do you have a problem with doing that? I am very clean, I had a shower just in case."

Josh had no problem with that, "Bring it on," he told her, half turning toward her. She smiled warmly at him. He watched as she lifted her arse and shimmied her panties down off her body. Josh liked what he saw of her now exposed pubic mound. Then she sat up in bed and lifted her nightie up over her head. At last he could see her totally nude. He admired her breasts as they tightened when her arms raised to lift the garment up over her head. Then she threw one leg over his body and straddled him, sitting her bare mound down on his chest, her knees either side of his head.

Smiling down at him from above, she lifted his hands and placed them on her breasts. He figured that he knew what to do now, his hands began massaging them. He watched her face indicate how much she liked what he was doing. She ground her pubic mound around on his chest, leaving a moist trail on his body.

While Josh kept his hands busy on her breasts, Karen dropped a hand down to run the fingers across his chin, testing to see if he had any stubble that might irritate her sensitive folds around the pubis. Satisfied that his chin was well shaved, she lifted her body and eased her mound closer and closer to Josh's eager and waiting mouth, shuffling forward on her knees.

When her pussy was only an inch or two away from his mouth, Josh could detect the unique scent of a woman's sexual organs and juices. He opened his mouth wide and stuck his tongue out too soon, failing to reach his target.

"Be patient, Josh, good things come to those who wait. Let me move forward just one more inch and you'll be able to put that tongue to much better use."

She shuffled forward one more time and now her outer labia lips were pressed against Josh's facial lips. He opened his mouth and licked up along her wet slit and she sighed quite loud. "Oh yesss! Just a minute, let me help."

The fingers of both her hands reached down and peeled back her outer lips, exposing the inner lips of her labia and the pink inner linings of that most intimate of places. He licked again and she was vocal once more, "Yes, oh yesss!"

One of her fingers tucked up under the highest fold of skin in that area and began to circle her secreted little bud. Gradually it responded, moistening and growing to protrude from its protective flap of overlapping skin.

"Josh honey, now pay attention, watch this. See what I'm playing with, that's what you're looking for. This is my little clitoris that will coax the greatest pleasure out of me." She was forced to pause as he tested it out, swiping it with his tongue, pushing her fingertip to one side. "Oh yesss, that's it, that's the spot. I need you to lick it like that ... and you can suck on it too. Capture it between your lips and suck while using the tip of your tongue to stroke it."

Josh did exactly as she instructed, following her every command to the letter and soon he had her in a frantic state of arousal, her heavy breathing betraying her. She was pressing her mound down onto his face, trying to have him devour still more of her clitoral bud as he perfected his tongue strokes and brought her to a shuddering climax. She had to extend her arms out in front of her to brace her upper body against the wall at the head of the bed.

Her trembling inner thighs gripped the sides of his head, clamping his ears, as she squeezed them in response to the powerful orgasm that surged through her lower body.

"Oh my God, that was brilliant," she was looking down into his eyes from directly above his face. The sensual taste of her scented sexual juices were on his lips, his tongue, even trickling down his throat. "God, I needed that so badly. I haven't cum since before John died ... and that's been six months now. I have tried with my own fingers and with a vibrator, but nothing beats the tongue of a handsome man. Thank you Josh, thank you so much."

She began to lift up off his face, but he moved his hands quickly from her breasts to wrap them around her arse, holding her firmly to him. Karen felt his tongue working on her again, "Oh no Josh, no more ... please. It's wonderful until I cum, then sometimes it can irritate if a man keeps doing it beyond the orgasm. Josh, I am floating right now, that's a good thing ... leave me with that. I'm going to move now, I'm going down to work on that erection of yours ... if that's alright with you."

"Umm yes," he couldn't get his response out quickly enough.

She went ahead and lifted up ... and this time he let her, releasing his grip on her arse. Karen eased her naked body backwards, shuffling on her knees as she repositioned herself. She almost impaled her tight arse on his large erection as she backed up and his tip caught in the crack of her arse. She laughed, "Ooh, I better be careful it doesn't get into the wrong place."

Josh contemplated her words, he had read and heard a lot about anal sex, just as he had read and heard a lot about regular sex, such was his hope that one day he would get to try it again, this time with the right woman. He thought that Karen was certainly the right woman, she seemed to have the correct attitude for dealing with a young man who had waited longer than most to discover the delights of sex.

She had to lift her body up much higher to clear the height of his erection and she looked back down her body between her thighs while her hand took hold of his hard-on and manipulated it so that the tip fitted into the groove of her parted labia. A combination of her sexual juices and his saliva had made her extremely wet down there and she delighted them both as she pushed his cock-head first one way and then the other, sliding it up and down her wet channel. At the top, it would brush her clitoris and her whole body would shudder above him. At the bottom of her slit, Josh would feel it test the opening to her vagina and he would feel his cock almost sucked inside her.

Josh was already battling with the sensations of how good it felt, but paramount in his mind was the recollection of how disastrous that first time had been when he had no control and he just succumbed to the pleasure. He determined not to let that happen again.

"Oh Josh, I can't believe how good I feel," she whispered to him from above, "you made me cum so beautifully, and now, the feel of this wonderful cock of yours has me hot again. How do you feel, is this good for you?"