Arguments and Alterations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, I have a pussy." Ryan said as he whirled on his girlfriend. "You gave me a fucking pussy."

For the first time, Paul and Jamie turned to look at Brianna who had a huge grin on her face, "Oh that I did. I only hope it's big enough for me." She said tilting her head towards her skirt and all eyes dropped downwards. And so did some mouths.

"That's a fucking monster!" Jamie said, staring at the eight inch diameter cock head that protruded from beneath Brianna's skirt. Brianna smiled and stood up and all eyes turned to her as her cock head reached down to her knee.

"Oh, man this thing is heavy." Brianna said as she stood. "It's no wonder though you boys like 'em to be bigger, this is amazing." She turned to Jamie, "Hey girl you look like you want a better view let me show you a real cock not like that dinky little thing your boyfriend has." And with that she undid the button at her waist and her skirt fell to the floor. Or it would have if it didn't get caught on her massive dick and balls. Paul was stunned, he'd never seen anything like it. Her penis was unbelievable. It was as wide as a 2L of soda, and just as long and it was only flaccid. And the pair of balls hanging underneath it were roughly the size of softballs. "Isn't this just the most awesome cock you've seen and it's not even hard. Although I'm sure you could do wonders for it Jamie." Brianna said with a wink.

"Alright, I'm getting that back this is ridiculous." Ryan said as he grabbed the die and rolled. He rolled a five and started counting it off until he got to a spot labeled, "If Female go North, if Male go South," and hesitated.

"Well what are you waiting for Ryan?" Brianna said mockingly, "You know which way to go."

With a sigh Ryan went North and landed on a blank square. Paul hesitantly grabbed the dice and rolled a four. He moved himself forward and drew an Argument Card, "You are the subject of all Alteration Cards Drawn until your next turn." Great, he thought as he looked down at the board, that's not going to help me. But I guess all I should be trying to do is get out of here in one piece and mildly normal.

Jamie picked up the die and rolled it, seeing it come up a five she moved forward and drew her one Argument Card and her one Alteration Card. "Move forward two spaces," she read aloud from her Argument Card and so she joined Ryan on his square. Then she looked at the Alteration Card and read it, "You may exchange a body part with that of another player. Both parts retain their current sizes." She tapped her chin and then looked at Paul, "I'm sorry Paul, I have to switch with you and I've always wanted to know what it was like to be as muscular as you, so I'll trade muscles for muscles with you."

"Wait a minute Jamie!" Paul said as he stood up and put his arms on her arms and looked into her eyes. Suddenly he felt his hands begin to pry apart as more and more flesh billowed up beneath them on his girlfriend's forearms. Hard flesh, almost like the kind that made up his forearms. At least until he looked down at his body.

His clothes now hung loosely about his body, no longer did he fill out his shirt or his pants with all the muscle he worked hard to keep for water polo. Instead he heard a ripping noise and watched as his girlfriend shredded her dress, her entire body on display now and the muscles that used to be on his body stood prominently on display.

"OH PAUL!" She cooed as she ran her hands along her body, "This is amazing I feel so energetic and just, powerful. Is this how you feel all the time?"

"It was." Paul said dejected.

"Oh don't worry Paul, I'm sure you'll get what you want soon." Brianna said as she grabbed the die. "But Jamie my dear you look positively stunning." Any reply was cut off as a four came into view. "Well since I'm decidedly male now looks like I get to draw two Alteration Cards." As she drew the two cards she read aloud the first one, "You may choose one part of another player to shrink in size by half. Well you know what I've always wanted to be is a giantess, and if I can't grow, why don't we shrink your height Paul."

"Wait what?" Paul said as all of a sudden the world took a strange turn. He felt his feet come out of his shoes and then his socks, and his shirt which was loose before was now draping around his shoulders. He looked up for the first time in his life to see his girlfriend's face and realized that it was only getting further away. To his dismay he watched as Jamie reached down into the pile of clothes and pulled his body out as though he were light as a feather.

"Oh my God you're so small and cute." She said cradling the now three foot Paul in her arms. Paul felt humiliated, his giant muscular girlfriend was cradling him in her arms like a baby, but he was brought out of his reflection as Brianna's voice echoed again, "Oh and the other card I drew reads, If you have a pair of breasts, they shrink in size by 50%. If you do not, you now have a pair equal in size to the largest pair on any player other than yourself."

"Oh I can't wait to see this," Ryan said from his spot on the couch as Paul clutched at his now naked chest. Flesh began to swell beneath his hands and soon he was sporting a handful in each, but his hands were small compared to what they once were. And soon the swelling flesh was well beyond his reach.

"I can't believe that's how big my tits are, I mean I look like a freak!" Paul exclaimed as he still was cradled in Jamie's arms. "My tits are nearly as big as I am."

"Hey now those are my tits too," Jamie said, "now you know what I have to walk around with everyday."

"Ya but you're not three feet tall right now."

"Eh good point, buddy," Ryan said, from his spot on the couch, "But at least you've still got a penis and not a giant vaj."

"Barely. And I can't even see it beyond these things." Paul said gesturing to his tits.

"Oh don't worry honey it's still there." Jamie said as her massive finger reached up and stroked his now one inch cock. Electricity shot through Paul's body as he looked up at his girlfriend who smiled. The roll of the die across the table jarred them from their pleasure though.

"A three, sweet I get another roll...Alright a four now to draw an Argument Card aaaannd...Everyone is allowed to ask you one question that you must answer truthfully. Lay it on me people."

"Do you like having your vagina?" Brianna asked.

"Actually to tell you the truth yes."

"Do you want to be a girl then?" Jamie asked.

"I think it would be fun to try it..." Ryan said as his voice died near the end.

"What turns you on about a woman?"

"I like big butts and I cannot lie. And some nice big tits like yours too Paul." Ryan said sheepishly.

"Hmm, interesting Ry," Brianna said as she looked at her boyfriend. "I always pegged you as a legs guy, but you surprise me yet again."

"What's surprising is that with all the flesh in here you haven't gotten hard yet." Ryan said. "Although don't get me wrong I'm thankful for it. It's bad enough being a man with a pussy, than to be completely emasculated by your ungodly hung girlfriend."

Brianna simply smiled, and tossed the die over to the table in front of Paul and Jamie. "Your turn little guy."

Jamie slowly lowered Paul onto the floor, where he nearly pitched forward with the weight of his tits. They looked absurd on his tiny frame, but he steadied himself on the table with one hand while he reached for the die in his other. Tossing them on the table he saw that he rolled a two.

"Alright can you pass me one of each card Brianna?" Paul watched as the girl got up and walked over to stand in front of him. As she approached he noticed that his eyes were about level with her belly button. She put the cards down on the table in front of Paul and then took a step forward and he felt the heat coming off of her massive appendage against his breasts. "Oh what I wouldn't give for a titfuck from a pair of breasts like that. But it's your turn so let's see what you got little guy."

Paul reached up aware of his erection and the massive disparity in size he couldn't bear to think about. Clearing his throat he read the Argument Card aloud, "Every person ahead of you draws an Alteration Card and performs the action based on your choice as though they were the subject. If there is no one ahead of you, then each player draws an Alteration Card and performs the action on you." He looked around and saw that he was in dead last and grinned, finally revenge time. "Alright everyone draw starting with you honey."

Jamie smiled and drew a card, "I hope you're not planning on punishing me, you'll have to be a lot bigger to do that you know." Then she read the card aloud, "Choose one part of another player to double in size. Well what will it be baby?"

"I want your tits to be twice as big."

"Oh honey," she began but stopped as she grasped at her breasts as they began to swell. Flesh billowed outwards soft creamy and perfectly supported due to her large muscles. Her breasts grew and grew until it looked like two basketballs stood proudly on her chest. "Mmm, I love these, it feels good to be the biggest again. No offense."

"None taken, now your turn Bri."

"Alright, mine says, if you started the game as male: You grow a pair of breasts equal in size to the smallest of any player. If you started the game as female: You grow a penis equal in size to the smallest of any player. But I already have a giant cock, I don't need a little one too." Brianna said as she looked down at her crotch. Everyone watched as her massive dick seemed to shift to the right and a tiny cock appeared right next to it. "Aww look at how small your cock is next to mine Paul, it looks so cute, but this is a little weird having two now."

"Alright guess it's my turn then," Ryan said as he grabbed his card and read it aloud, "You may choose two parts of another player to double in size."

"Since you're such a butt guy how about you get a double dose of junk in the trunk."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa can you do that? I mean it says two parts, can you pick the same part-" His voice was cut off as a ripping noise came from his vicinity. The waist band of his boxers began to give way and suddenly he was wearing nothing below the waist as his ass expanded behind him. He actually began to rise and sit more forward as his vagina became more and more viewable. Paul noticed that this was the first time he finally got to look at his friend's new pussy and was amazed. The lips were huge, much bigger than anything he would have thought, and his clit was even visible from beneath the folds. But that wasn't the main attraction as he finally stood up and turned so we could all glimpse what he was feeling.

"Beyonce's got nothing on you Ry," Brianna said as she licked her lips at the massive beach ball sized ass cheeks of her partner. "I wouldn't mind sticking my meat between that plump ass."

"Ya, ya, ya," Ryan said as he sat back down, the flesh causing him to pull his legs up onto the couch to be comfortable. "Alright you still got one card left Paul."

"You're right, you mind grabbing me one babe." Jamie smiled and leaned over Paul her breasts brushing past his head and reached up to tweak a thumb sized nipple. She let out a yelp and slapped the card down on the table with a mischievous smile. "Careful I might have to punish you for that."

"Not if this card helps at all." Paul said turning the card over. "Roll a die. On a 1-3 you lose all body parts that are not decidedly female. On a 4-6 you lose all body parts that are not decidedly male. Alright well, here goes nothing." Paul said as he rolled the dice and saw that he rolled a 3. "Oh no."

He looked down and realized again that his breasts were in the way and so felt below his waist with his hands only to find nothing there. "Um...this is really weird."

"Where'd it go?" Jamie asked.

"I guess you don't have a gender anymore." Brianna hesitated a guess.

"What does that mean though, I just have nothing between my legs?"

"I guess. I don't know, maybe you can get it back later."

Paul slumped down and nearly felt tears coming to his eyes. Jamie's large hand fell on his shoulder, "Don't worry we'll get you back to normal somehow." She said picking up the dice. "but right now we have to finish this game...and that's what I'm talking about a six. So now I get to choose, an Alteration or an Argument Card. I think I'll take an Alteration one." She said as she reached forward and grabbed a card. She turned it over and blanched visibly as she read it aloud, " If you have a penis, it shrinks by 50% in size. If you do not have a penis, you now have one equal in size to the largest penis on any player other than yourself."

"Oh my God," Paul said as he watched something slowly begin to build from just above his girlfriend's vagina. It didn't take long before everyone knew what it was, and it wasn't long until Brianna wasn't the largest cock in the room. And Paul was standing face to face with his girlfriends massive dick.

"Well, well Jamie now we're twins. But hopefully this changes that." And with that she rolled the die. "Six again, alright two Argument Cards. The first one says, you may order one player to perform any action. Hmmm, you know what? How about we watch Jamie give herself a titfuck with that massive equipment of hers."

"Wait I'm not sure I-mmmm, I've always wanted a big cock to suck on."

"Wait Jamie what are you talking about?" Paul said as his girlfriend readjusted herself on the couch. Instead of leaning forward she was now leaning back, both hands stroking her twelve inches of cock. Both hands wrapped around its girth and she began pumping up and down along it's shaft.

"Oh Paul, I've always wanted you to have a giant cock that I could titfuck and now I have my own and you don't even have anything. So unless you want to help me with those tiny tits of yours I suggest you move aside and let me do my thing."

Paul simply gaped as his muscular, giant titted, extremely hung girlfriend began to slowly move her cock backwards between her breasts. He could see her giant softball sized testicles bouncing up and down as he watched in awe as her cock swelled and swelled between her breasts. Within moments it seemed like her massive dick reached her mouth and she tried all she could to get the gigantic eight inch head inside her mouth. Paul saw her legs begin to clench and her hands worked the bottom of the shaft as she let out a cry. The head of her cock sprung free of her mouth as it continued to rise up reaching above her eyes. She leaned forward and began to lick the shaft of her massive member all the while her strokes became faster and faster. She grabbed a hold of her breasts and began to use them to massage the giant pole of flesh between her tits, moaning all the while.

Then without warning she let out a cry and a fountain of white cum sprayed out and doused the couch, followed by another, and another. Within moments she was covered from head to foot in the white sticky substance. Paul had to dive out of the way to avoid the torrent of cum coming out of his girlfriend's dick and after what seemed an eternity the bubbling finally ceased from the tip of her massive cock.

"Oh...my...God...that was...amazing." Jamie finally said as she wiped the cum from her face. "I can see why you guys like that so much, but you mind helping me clean up?"

"Sure, I'll go grab a towel, or a half dozen." Ryan said as he walked into the bathroom. Paul thought he saw some fluid dripping down between Ryan's legs, but couldn't resist seeing that ass leave the room.

"Alright, as much fun as that was...and incredibly arousing, I'm afraid you won't get the chance to do that again anytime soon." And she flipped over the other card, "Choose two players and a body part and swap the sizes. Sorry honey, I want that cock of yours next to mine."

And Paul watched as the mountain of flesh that was Jamie's cock slowly disappeared between her breasts and then even from view practically. Meanwhile Brianna moaned in delight as her second cock began to swell and expand growing equal in size to match her already substantial penis. "Can't let you have a all the perks." Brianna said with a smile, "I'm the dick girl around here."

Ryan returned with a bunch of towels and tossed them towards Jamie then looked at Brianna and gasped, "Jesus Christ what did I miss? Since when did you get two monster cocks?"

"Since she stole mine." Jamie said as she wiped up the cum from the couch. She looked down at her now miniscule penis in comparison and sighed. "It was fun while it lasted."

"Well guess that means it's my turn." Ryan said tossing the dice. "Oh shit, I lose a turn." He said as a five rolled into view.

"Guess that means it's my turn now." Paul said picking up the dice, "but before I do which way do I go here since I don't have any...you know..."

"Go south Paul, you started as Male, it makes sense." Ryan said.

"Alright south it is...and a four. Two Alteration Cards please." A pair of cards were tossed his way. "Hmm, well this could be interesting, If you currently exhibit no gender, roll a die. On a 1-3, you become female, on a 4-6 you become male. In all instances your size becomes equivalent to the largest of all other players. Well, here goes nothing." Paul said as he rolled the die, and saw a two come up.

"Well, female is better than nothing I guess." He said, then suddenly realized that he was getting more top heavy. He was about to pitch forward when he felt his body being pulled backwards suddenly. He looked behind him and saw that his ass was expanding to unbelievable proportions, and that his tits were swelling up as well. He felt something brush against his shoulders and looked down to see his brown hair was now sitting atop his chest, and he could feel it flowing down his back and resting on his growing ass.

On his three foot frame the differential in weight proved too much as he fell over backwards onto his now beach ball sized ass, and his basketball sized tits looked like large melons hanging to either side of his chest and covering his torso. Paul used his hands to probe the nether regions of his body and found that his pussy was in full bloom exactly like Ryan's. With a laugh he looked to Jamie and said, "Honey I've fallen and I can't get up and you get me my other card."

"Of course you sexy thing." She said and handed him the card.

"YES! It's about time." Paul exclaimed, "Pass me the die."

"Care to share what you got?" Brianna asked.

"Choose one body part you own and roll the die. If a 1 is rolled shrink by 50%. If 2 or 3 shrink by 25%. If 4 or 5 double in size. If 6 quadruple in size. I'm choosing my height I want it back."

"But you know you could shrink more." Jamie said and there was a slight glint in her eye.

"But I won't," Paul said defiant as he tossed the die and saw the result was a six.

"Yes no more little Paul!" He exclaimed as he suddenly noticed that the world was getting a whole lot smaller. Within moments he was able to stand, despite the massive weights on his chest and behind, and shortly after that he was back to his original size. It was then that things began to get a little weird as he hadn't anticipated doubling in size again to twelve feet in height. As he grew he slowly backed further and further away from the table, but it seemed no matter how far he backed away he was still able to reach it. Jamie moved out of the way as Paul was unable to get out of the way of the couch and it slowly slid back against the floor with him. From his view it looked like everyone was getting smaller not the other way around, and as he stopped growing he realized something he hadn't expected.