Arguments and Alterations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, every other part of me grew too."

"I mean wow." Jamie said as she walked over to Paul's waist. His ass was taking up the entire couch area, easily bigger than beanbag chairs. "Your nipples are as big as my tits now." Jamie said as she looked up at her giant boyfriend.

Paul smiled and reached down to wrap a hand around his girlfriend and bring her up to stand on his tits. They were indeed massive, and she smiled at his now feminine appearance. Paul took a look at his muscular girlfriend and let out a laugh, "Who's tiny now?"

"I'm not tiny you're just gigantic."

They heard Brianna laugh from the other side of the room, "Hey Jamie it's your turn. I know you're not talking about fucking him over there because I'm probably the only one big enough to do that now." She said with a smirk.

"We'll see about that. I'm the only one who's going to fuck my boyfriend tonight." Jamie said as she jumped down from Paul's massive tits and grabbed the die. A four appeared, and Jamie rejoiced as she grabbed the die and took her extra turn. "Another four, that means that I get one of each." She said drawing one of each card. "Alright for my Argument Card, you may choose a player to be the subject of all Alteration Cards, and you may choose a player to be the subject of all Argument Cards until the end of their next turn. Alright so I choose myself to be the target of all Alteration Cards. I want some action, and I'll choose Ryan to be subjected to all the Argument cards since he's a sitting duck."

"Oh thanks Jamie." Ryan said.

"No problem, now to see what I got for an Alteration, choose a body part you own, it doubles in size. Alright I liked having a big cock so how about making little Jamie here a bit bigger."

It wasn't much, but Jamie's cock grew outwards to a now two inch flaccid state. Brianna now picked up the dice and rolled, "Oh it's on little Jamie. And a four, damn that means an Alteration Card for you." She said handing Jamie a card.

Jamie was practically giddy with excitement as she read the card aloud, "You may exchange a body part with that of another player. Both parts double in size from their current state. You know what that means Brianna. I get one of your dicks, but just to be gracious and to show you I mean well I'll give you my breasts in exchange."

"But I don't want honking huge titties!" Brianna said as she fell back in her chair arms across her chest. Well, not for long anyways. Within moments she was struggling to keep her arms crossed as tit flesh swelled out from behind those hands. And even with the look of anger on her face, everyone could tell that she was trying desperately not to enjoy it. Bigger and bigger her breasts swelled, easily reaching the size Jamie's had been and then more. However, because she didn't have Jamie's musculature, her tits drooped into her lap, quickly filling up the area. Within moments her breasts were the size of large beach balls, and she was trying desperately not to play with her now coin roll sized nipples.

Paul's eyes, however, were on Jamie's second cock that was quickly bursting past her existing one and quickly growing to obscene proportions. She stood up and laughed amidst moans of pleasure as her cock continued to descend down her legs. It began to swell across too, taking up practically all of the front of her legs as it swelled larger. Reaching down she tried to wrap her hands around it's girth, but simply gave up as it looked like she was trying to grasp a tree trunk. A tingling sensation shot through her as the tip of her monster cock touched the ground.

"Now that's a third leg." Paul said laughing.

"Are you kidding, it's bigger than both my legs." Jamie said and smiled. "God, it's like two feet long now. You finally think I'm big enough for you babe?"

"I don't know, but I know one of you isn't."

"Oh he'll get his chance."

"Alright my turn then." Paul said rolling the die and seeing a five come up. "Rats, nothing sweetie."

"It's ok, it's my turn now anyways." She said as she rolled the dice and saw a three come up.

Sighing she handed the die to Brianna who then rolled an uneventful two. Ryan finally got his turn and rolled a three netting him two Alteration Cards.

"Alright first one says, swap genders with another player. It's about time honestly. I'm kinda sick of being a woman, so babe I'm sorry but I want my dick back."

"No, don't take that from me, it's not fair." Brianna cried as she watched her dick shrink back into her body, while a large soft fold of skin replaced it and bulged outwards from between her legs. Everyone watched as her ass began to rise like dough from the chair as Ryan's ass transferred as well. Finally, the switch complete Ryan marveled at his cock again nestled softly between his legs. Albeit bigger than he had ever previously owned.

"And for my second trick, you may choose two parts of another player to double in size. Well, Bri hate to pick you again, but you're just not big enough yet for me to...you know enjoy. So how about some extra junk in the trunk and some more space in that pussy of yours."

"Oh Ryan I don't know if I can-OH, Gawd!" She exclaimed as her hands dove between her legs. The group watched as her legs were slowly spread apart as more and more flesh began building between her legs. She continued to moan, as her pussy lips visibly swelled between her legs taking up more and more of her hands, and then arms. She was double fisting in no time, and it looked like she could still fit more between those honey drenched lips. But then as she tried to stand everyone noticed her other dilemma.

She was stuck in the chair. Flesh billowed behind her like a balloon, and Jamie rushed over to help the girl out of her predicament, significantly more difficult now that her cock was gigantic. Using all her strength she was able to pull Brianna from the chair and simply marveled at the size of the girl's ass as Brianna fell forward onto her hands and knees. Paul's was huge because he was huge, Brianna's was simply massive. She looked like she had two beanbag chairs solidly attached to her ass and as she looked up from the base of Jamie's cock she had a wicked grin on her face.

"Care to help a girl up? I'd like to be able to see more than just this cock in my face, as nice as it is."

Jamie reached down and grabbed a hold of the sides of Brianna's breasts and neatly flipped her onto her backside. Her feet dangled off the ground displaying her massive pussy lips for all to see as she settled into her gigantic ass cheeks.

"Damn girl I'd hit that, if I fit that is." Jamie said with a smile.

Brianna's reply was cut off by the sound of die rolling across the table. Everyone turned to see Paul draw an Argument Card. "I rolled a three and chose an Argument Card and got this one, all players pick one body part you own, and decide to either shrink by 50%, or double in size." He looked around at the group and said, "well I guess we'll start with you Jamie."

"Hmm, I've always been partial to a slimmer waist. So I'll shrink your waist by 50%."

Paul felt his body cramp up as his waist sucked in into an impossible hour glass figure. He was about to feel it up when he heard both Ryan and Brianna's choices simultaneously.

"Shrink in height."

"Grow Vagina."

Paul felt his world of dominance begin to dwindle as his body began to reshape. As quickly as it had come, he watched it shrink away as the world suddenly became normal again. Instead of being his old giant self, now he was back to his old six foot height, but the world was still out of order. Looking down he saw that his tits were still gigantic, easily as big as Brianna's if not bigger. And his ass was only slightly smaller in size than Brianna's as well. On top of that he could feel his legs being spread apart by the growing vaginal flesh that was quickly taking up more and more room. What really threw him off was that his lips now extended beyond his legs, clearly protruding in ways that even Brianna's was not.

"Don't worry babe," Jamie said as she walked towards him. "You might still be big enough down there to ride me."

"I hope so because I certainly was before." Then he turned to Brianna and Ryan, "Why'd you guys have to go and ruin a good thing?"

"We can't let you have all the fun." Ryan said.

"I suppose not," Jamie said as she grabbed the die from the table and gave it a toss. Only to see it come up a one. "Great I lose a turn." She said dropping into a sitting position, which proved much harder than she initially anticipated. Her volleyball sized balls sat comfortably in her lap, but her giant cock hung over her legs and out in front of her for everyone to see.

"Well you're not going to get very far that way." Brianna said from her comfy seat of her own flesh. She rolled the die and saw that it came up with a two.

"An Argument Card please, I can't quite reach them thanks to someone." She said giving a mock glare over to her boyfriend. As she read the card she licked her lips and said, "Choose a player and a body part, if they currently have the largest chosen body part of any player change the sizes of all other players that own that part so that they are twice as big. If the player has the smallest part, grow that part so that it is twice as big as the largest part. Well Jamie I think it's high time we let the men handle the title of biggest again. Seeing as my boyfriend insists on having his cock back I will not settle for anything less than the biggest, and so I pick you and your cock."

"Hold on honey, I think I'm big enough already I don't need to be-Mmmmppphhh." Ryan began as his hands reached down to his cock. Paul watched as Brianna's eyes never left his crotch as his dick began to swell within his hands, quickly spiraling out of control. Within moments it was already past his knee and pushing his hands apart. He tried to reach down to the tip of his quickly expanding cock but by now it was out of his arm's reach. Moaning still he settled for grasping his growing balls which were quickly approaching the size of basketballs, and then watermelons. Paul looked on as he felt moisture begin to slip down his leg and realized the sight of this absolutely huge cock was turning him on in ways he never thought he would admit.

From where Ryan sat on the couch, leaning backwards his testicles filled his lap in the way that Paul's own breasts would were he to sit down. But gently lying over the top of them was longer a cock, but what would have passed for a small person were it not shaped the way it was. From the way it drooped over his massive testicles it barely touched the ground, but it was as wide as his arm was long and clearly weighed a good deal. As Ryan tried to stand, it looked impossible.

"Well honey I hope you can move because I can't right now."

"Oh don't worry, we'll figure something out you well-hung-"

"Mmmmm, don't count your blessings yet Brianna."

All heads whirled to Jamie who's eyes were practically rolling backwards in her head from what looked like pure bliss.

"And why not?"

"Because you forgot something." Jamie said as she began to stroke her massive cocks, "I also have the smallest penis here."

Wait a minute, massive cocks!? Paul thought as he distinctly remembered Jamie only having one huge dick. Now she clearly had two, and were they getting bigger.

"Oh my GOD, what is going on here?!" Brianna said as she stared at the now clearly swelling cocks of Jamie's body.

"Well, you gave your boyfriend a bigger cock since I had the biggest cock. But now since I have the smallest cock, I'm going to be even BIGGER!" She said as a growth spurt surged through her cocks. By now the smaller of the two had reached the larger one in size and were now growing together. And growing they were. If Ryan's cock was unbelievable in size than Jamie's cocks were simply fantastic. Paul found he was fingering himself as more and more flesh seemed to snake across the floor.

As he was busy focused on where the tip of her two enormous cocks was, Brianna found herself staring at the pumpkin sized testicles that were still expanding in size in Jamie's lap. Bigger and bigger they swelled until it looked like they were as big as Paul's breasts. Soon she couldn't even wrap her arms around them they were so huge.

Ryan found himself staring at the giant cock head that was creeping ever closer to him. It reared up in front of him as it gained size the twin heads growing and expanding until each one was as big in diameter as his was long. I never thought I would feel emasculated when I had a four foot cock. Ryan thought as he felt the flesh of Jamie's twin cocks nudge softly against his own. From where he sat practically his entire vision was filled with cock flesh and neither of them were his own.

"So I think standing up is out of the question." Jamie said laughing as she looked around the room. "So anyone want to tell me what's going on on the other side of my cocks." When no one spoke she looked over at Paul and saw her boyfriend thrusting into himself and smiled, "Paul honey, when you're done masturbating to my cocks, would you mind helping me into a different position, my balls are causing my legs to go numb."

Paul snapped out of his pleasurable delusion and walked over to his girlfriend and put his arms around her muscular shoulders. He felt his breasts press heavily into her head and heard a soft moan from his girlfriend. Using all his strength he lifted and felt her push up with her arms. The strain was incredible and he was relieved when he felt her legs slide out between his own. She now rested forward, leaning on her balls elbows on her cocks as she held herself up.

"Mmmm, your breasts felt good against my head, maybe you'd like to massage my cocks with those tits of yours. I could use a little loving you know."

"Like Hell!" Brianna said, "You're flaccid and already nearly eight feet in length, who knows how big you'd get!"

"Exactly why I want to try." Jamie said cooing, "I didn't hear you complain when you're boyfriend grew a four foot cock, now my cock head is as big as his." She said with a smile.

"But let's be honest honey," Paul said as he sat down next to his girlfriend's massive wangs, "Even if I was my old size I wouldn't be able to fit half of these in me. Hell they're bigger now than most basketball players."

"I suppose you have a point there," She said and then glanced at Paul's tits and giggled, "Although it is kind of amusing to know that my balls are almost as big as your tits."

"Alright, let's just end this game now before everything else spirals out of control." Ryan said as he grabbed the die from the table careful not to touch his cock against the twin behemoths in front of him. He watched as the die rolled up a five. Struggling to reach the Alteration Cards due to the weight of his cock he finally managed to grab one and sighed, "Choose one body part, and double the size of the selected part on all players."

Jamie laughed, "Can you imagine these things even bigger!"

"No actually I can't even believe the two things in front of me since they are about as big as a small bus." Ryan said. Then as he struggled against the weight of his cock to put his card back, everyone could see the proverbial light bulb click on above his head. "I choose muscles."

Everyone in the room suddenly gasped as electricity coursed through their bodies. For his part Paul noticed that his body was quickly reaching its old musculature, only this time he had quite a different build. Where before his pectorals sat proud on his chest, now they held up two prize pumpkin sized tits. He still had his six pack abs and with a quick flex of his arm he felt his strength return to his triceps and biceps. He also felt a little strange in the hips as his hands explored his new thigh muscles and tight ass. He found he could now flex his vaginal lips and was quite pleased by the sensation.

As he looked up he saw that Ryan was now standing, his body taking well to the increase in muscle. Despite his increase in muscle throughout his body he still looked to be struggling to hold aloft his giant cock and balls, but looked as though he could do so without too much use of his own arms. The hardest thing he probably would have to look out for was tripping over it as it draped on the floor.

Paul's eyes rounded to Brianna who was also standing now. Her body had never exhibited much muscle, and so looked lithe and slightly athletic now. Well, she would have if it wasn't for the massive beach ball sized breasts, and beanbag sized ass cheeks. It was really a strange sight to see her legs standing with all the flesh of her butt behind them still on the floor, but at least she could walk now even if her vaginal lips bowed her legs slightly.

But Paul saw that all eyes were turned to Jamie, and he finally saw why. Jamie looked like she was chiseled out of stone. Hard lines and extremely toned muscles covered her body in ways that would have made most professional body builders jealous. Her neck had been pretty much replaced with muscle, and as she saw everyone watching she smiled and flexed her arm. 19" of muscle towered above her arms as she then forced herself back to a standing position. Using her massive hands she grabbed a hold of as much dick flesh as she could and heaved backwards. Amazingly both humongous cocks moved ever so slightly across the ground.

"Damn those things are heavy." Jamie said as she leaned back forward and sighed.

"Well if you can't move them like that then no one can." Brianna said with a laugh.

"Besides," Paul chimed in, "Can you imagine the rug burn on those if you did move them across this carpet."

Everyone visibly shuddered with Jamie as the thought crossed their minds. Then Paul turned to Ryan, "Good idea man, nice thinking. Now let's hope I can continue the good ideas." Paul walked over to the table and grabbed the die watching it land on a six. He moved his piece up until it was on the same square as Brianna and drew an Argument Card.

"Retain this card. Any Alteration or Argument Card directed at you may be nullified with this card. Well that's convenient, too bad I didn't have one of these earlier. The game's practically over now."

"It ain't over 'til it's over." Brianna said as she grabbed the die and shook them. Her tits and ass jiggled wonderfully with the motion, which was not lost on every other player. "And I for one am not done yet...Yes a four." She said moving forward and grabbing an Alteration Card.

"Choose one body part. Shrink the size of the selected part on all players by half. Ryan, honey, I hate to say it, but as much as I know you like my ass the size that it is, I'm going to have to shrink it down some." She said as she put the card back. "I hope you understand."

"Ya, I guess you and Paul have it a little tough," he caught the glare from Brianna and shook his hands in front of him, "I mean, uh, you have it rough...er, really rough. Uh, um...I'm sorry?"

"That's better," Brianna said as she suddenly shivered. Her cheeks slowly rose off the ground and seemed to be folding in on themselves as they shrunk down. Soon the wall behind Brianna was visible from beneath her still extremely large butt, but at least they looked more manageable now.

Paul for his part felt a similar sensation, almost like a balloon deflating. But where Brianna's body was athletic now, Paul's muscular body caused his once watermelon sized cheeks to stay firm and high jutting almost perfectly behind him as they shrunk to the size of basketballs.

"Well, I guess I can live with that." Ryan said as he admired the still massive behind of his girlfriend. "Guess it's my turn to roll again." He picked up the die and watched as it came up a one. "Rats, nothing doing. Alright your turn sexy." He said handing the die to Paul.