Arguments and Alterations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And secondly," she sighed," Karma is a bitch. If you have a pair of breasts, they double in size. If you do not, you now have a pair equal in size to the smallest pair on any player other than yourself. Well, guess I'll lay down again." She said as before she even hit the ground her already massive tits held her upright. They looked to be only slightly smaller than Jamie's SUV sized testicles with Brianna and her bubbly ass floating above them.

"Alright let's see if I can end this party," Ryan said grabbing the die being careful not to trip over his expanded assets. "Nope got a one sorry everyone, but I'll draw an Alteration card, then an Argument Card. And my Alteration Card says, "Choose two parts of another player to double in size. Well, it's my turn for revenge here and I've got just the thing. I've always wanted to see a giant clit, so let's grow your clit twice right out of that tight pussy of yours."

"Wait a minute what?" Paul said before lightning shot through his body and nearly crippled him with ecstasy. He felt as though his pussy was on fire and saw to his amazement a small rod of flesh begin to creep out of his lips. It wasn't much, but it emerged slightly from the folds and hesitantly he reached down to touch it. Instant pleasure surged through his body, and he nearly came right there and passed out. Dear GOD what was that!? He thought as he got up from one knee.

"DAMN Paul, that was awesome." Ryan said as he looked on and then shook his head as he grabbed the other card. "Every person ahead of you draws an Alteration Card and performs the action based on your choice as though they were the subject. If there is no one ahead of you, then each player draws an Alteration Card and performs the action on you. Sorry pal looks like Alteration Cards across the board for you since I'm in first technically. I'll draw yours for you Jamie." He said picking a card and handing it up to her.

"Choose one body part. Double the size of the selected part on all players. Alright, that was kind of hot to see you almost cum like that so how about everyone with a clit doubles in size."

Jamie got to watch as all three players nearly passed out yet again. Both Ryan and Brianna still had clits that weren't visible yet, but Paul's now stood like a proud little cock between his pussy lips.

"Alright I'm next," Brianna said as Ryan handed her a card, "You may exchange a body part with that of another player. Both parts retain their current sizes." Looking at Paul she sighed, "Sorry Paul, but I want to be able to walk around again my feet are going numb so we're going to trade breast sizes."

Suddenly Paul found his body pitching forward and his arms splayed out to the side as flesh billowed out from his chest. Now his muscles stood for nothing as the flesh was simply too much to handle. He rose in the air until he was nearly on level with Jamie, only to remember that she was resting on testicles and not flesh with nipples the size of coke bottles.

"And finally my card," Ryan said as he took a card, "Roll a die. On a 1-3 you lose all body parts that are not decidedly female. On a 4-6 you lose all body parts that are not decidedly male."

"Honestly I'm hoping to be genderless after this roll," Paul said as he was handed the die. Tossing them he watched as it wasn't meant to be. Four.

"Alright hand me the die I'll try and end this now." Paul said as he tossed it across the table. "Damn it I lose a turn. Sorry honey."

"It's ok hopefully luck is on my side." And as she tossed the die everyone watched with baited breath as a two came up.

"YES IT'S OVER I WIN!" Jamie yelled. Then looked around and down at her massive cock and everyone else's transformations and said, "Ooookaaayy, why aren't we back to normal?"

"Because I don't wish it yet."

All heads turned to the game board as out of nowhere the board flipped over and the face of a man appeared on it smiling incessantly.

"What the fuck!?" Everyone yelled in unison.

"Hmmm, usually I don't get that response, but no matter," the face on the board said as he turned towards Jamie, "I believe you were the winner my dear so now I need to have a private conversation with you in my chambers."

"Uh, pardon?"

"You, me in my chambers now." He said as the picture of Jamie floated into the air next to him. "This is you is it not? Albeit slightly altered but nothing too severe."

"SLIGHTLY ALTERED?! I have two cocks the size of fucking busses! How in any universe does that count as SLIGHTLY!?"

"You're clearly overreacting, but if you will not come willingly then I will have to take you by force." The face said and suddenly there was a loud tearing sound, like fabric being torn at the seams, followed by a flash of light. Paul, Brianna, and Ryan covered their eyes, but when they opened them again Jamie was gone and so was the game board.

Paul turned as best he could to face Brianna, "What the fuck is going on? You said you'd played this before. So what just happened to my girlfriend!"

"I don't know..." Brianna stammered, "I-I-I don't know I've never won before. I only ever played once in my life I swear."

"Bullshit you know what's going on here!"

"Really I don't!" She screamed back, as tears came to her eyes, "You have to believe me..."

Paul sighed, I do believe her, but still this is crazy why are we all stuck like this? Who was that? And what the hell did he do with Jamie?

"Hey man look, maybe he'll bring Jamie back I mean he just said he wanted to talk to her."

"I hope so," Paul said as he began strumming his fingers on his breasts. "I hope s-WHOA!"

Paul was suddenly falling, and within seconds he contacted the floor. Jumping to his feet he looked around wildly, only to find that something felt...off. Looking down he saw that a small penis hung between his legs, and his enormous breasts were gone. Turning quickly he saw that Ryan and Brianna too were back to normal, but still Jamie was nowhere to be seen.

He turned back towards the game board as a flash of light erupted in his vision. Covering his eyes again, when he opened them there was Jamie, the woman he loved, exactly the way they had come before this crazy night, holding the game board in her arms.

"Hey guys!" She said with a smile.

"You're back! What happened?"

"Oh I just got my reward for winning and decided to use it to turn us all back to normal." She said shrugging. "I didn't want to have those stuck to me all day, and I doubt any of you wanted to be stuck like that. We'd certainly have a lot of explaining to do."

"So that was it?" Ryan asked, "He just wanted to give you a prize for winning?"

"Pretty much." Jamie said as she walked forward and handed the board to Brianna. "Next time let us know what we're getting into ahead of time," She said with a wink. Then leaning closer so only Brianna could hear, "And pick a bigger place too for us size queens."

Brianna blushed as Jamie retracted herself and spun around looking for something.

"Whatcha need Jamie?" Ryan asked.

"I'm looking for my clothes, although I think that's a lost cause." She said turning towards Brianna. "You have anything I could borrow for the ride home?"

"Uh sure I should have some shirts." Brianna said setting the board down on the table. "Come on."

"I could use some clothes too man." Paul said to Ryan, "You got any here?"

"Ya some, let's see if they fit you."

***

As Paul and Jamie walked into their apartment Paul dropped his keys and walking over to the bed collapsed into it. "What a night!"

"You can say that again," Jamie said from the doorway.

"Something wrong honey?" Paul asked as he saw his girlfriend was still wearing her jacket.

"Can I ask you something Paul?"

"Sure babe, what is it?"

"Did you like being a woman?"

Paul was silent for a little bit before answering, "I guess so, ya I mean it was cool for a short time. I'm glad I'm back to me though."

"Really, you don't miss being a huge breasted, giant assed woman?" She said with a smirk.

"Like I said I kind of liked it. It was cool for a-Wait a minute what the hell is going on here?!" Paul said as he noticed that his vision was quickly becoming obscured. Reaching up he moaned softly as he realized it was his own chest that was growing, quickly covering all he could see. Seconds passed and he felt that his butt was slowly rising up off the bed, causing his back to arch. He reached down his pants as he felt his cock slowly slide upwards and his hand was suddenly moist from the increasing folds of his slowly swelling pussy lips.

"What is going-My voice! Why do I sound like a girl!?"

"Oh honey, you don't just sound like a girl, you look like a goddamn bombshell." Said Jamie's voice from somewhere across the room. Paul's tits were too big now to see where it was coming from, but Jamie continued, "The reason I asked is because, well I won something else from the man in the box. I won the power of the game, in limited quantities of course. And well, let's just say that's I've always had two fantasies my love."

Paul looked over and saw his girlfriend walking towards him. She was taller, bigger, more muscular. Her breasts stood firm and easily as big as watermelons upon her chest. Her raven hair hung down to the small of her back and she slowly approached Paul with a full length mirror. Turning, he finally sat up as his tits rested in his lap and his butt stuck out behind him, and looked in the mirror.

Staring back at him was a woman with long blonde hair pooling on the bed covering breasts the size of beach balls. Between her legs nestled a full bloom of a pussy, the lips still swelling slightly to invite the largest of cocks. Behind her, a shelf of an ass billowed forth perfectly heart shaped and firm as it needed to be.

"Like what you see Paul?" Jamie cooed from behind the full length mirror. Without waiting for a response she continued, "Because my first fantasy was to make love to an impossibly hot woman, but my second..." She said pausing as she stepped out from behind the mirror, "was to fuck a woman like a man."

Paul's jaw nearly dropped as he stared at the massive amount of cock-flesh in front of him. Had he not seen her sporting dicks the size of busses he would have probably been more shocked, but none-the-less the dual throbbing foot and a half long eight inch wide cocks hanging at her waist held his attention.

"I figured we'd start small Paul, since I know you're going to enjoy this as much as I am." Jamie said as she slid forward and using her legs spread Paul's apart ever so slightly. "And who knows? I might even let you take a spin on one of your fantasies, provided of course you fulfill mine tonight. You will right baby?"

Paul smiled despite himself and reaching up locked lips deeply with his girlfriend, "I'd do anything for you babe." And with a laugh pulled her down on top of his new body.