Arguments and Alterations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey watch it, he's taken." Jamie said from her spot on the other side of her dicks. "And I suggest you don't forget it."

"How could I forget the elephant in the room." Ryan said gesturing to her appendages.

"Elephants wish they were as hung as her," Paul said as everyone laughed. He threw the die and watched it roll to a stop on a six. Paul moved forward and drew an Alteration Card, "You may exchange a body part with that of another player. Both parts retain their current sizes." With a grin he turned to his Herculean girlfriend and said, "You know, ever since you took my strength I've always wanted it back, and since you can't move anyways, why not give it to someone who can."

"Aww, honey you're no fun," Jamie said as she pouted slightly, "At least give me yours so I'm not scrawny again."

"Alright you convinced me." Paul said as he suddenly felt his muscles begin to swell again. Where his breast stood upright before, now they positively thrust out from his chest, looking as though they were held up with a push-up bra, despite his nakedness. He felt his leg muscles clench and looked behind him to see that his ass too was riding higher, a perfect platform of flesh. He flexed his arm and saw the familiar bicep he had seen on his girlfriend only moments before, and bent over to see his finely shaped legs and calves.

"I must admit you look pretty hot babe," Jamie said as she settled down into her new smaller size. Still bigger than either Ryan or Brianna she was nowhere near as built as before. "But now's my chance to get even hotter." She grabbed the die from the table and threw them, bouncing them off her massive dick flesh and onto the table. "Aww, a three that means no cards for me. Can you be a dear and move me forward Bri before you take your turn?"

"Sure thing," she said as she picked up the die and tossed it. "Another three, well at least I get an Argument Card which says: All Argument Cards that target a player target you until your next turn. Fantastic, here's hoping nothing bad happens on these last couple turns."

"I'm sure you'll be fine," Ryan said as he tossed the die watching it land on yet another three. "Or maybe not," He said reaching for two Argument Cards and began reading the first one aloud, "You may order one player to perform any action. Well seeing as it's targeting you babe, I order you to come over here and sit in my lap until the end of this turn."

Sighing Brianna walked over to Ryan who for his part had sat back down his giant balls and cock hanging down over the front of the couch so that there would be enough room for Brianna's mighty ass. Before Brianna sat down, she bent over, her giant butt standing in the air in front of Ryan, who's cock began to twitch with anticipation. Both Paul and Jamie could see the huge smile on Brianna's face as she lowered herself onto Ryan's lap, easily filling the entire space with her fleshy bottom. Ryan looked to be in heaven.

"You like that Ry... I think you do because it looks like someone is coming up to meet me." Brianna said with a smile as Ryan's cock throbbed to life slowly gaining in size. It swelled quickly trying to straighten, but Brianna smiled again, and this time spun around in Ryan's lap so that she was now facing him, her huge ass sticking out into the room as her pussy lips touched his chest and her breasts surrounded his head. She wrapped her legs around Ryan's waist and pulled herself closer. Paul and Jamie heard a moan from between those tits as Ryan's erection burst to life standing tall and proud sandwiched between Brianna's giant cheeks.

With a laugh Brianna leaned backwards against Ryan's raging hard on, sandwiching his cock deeper between her flesh. Amazingly it stayed erect holding her body as she leaned away from Ryan as she teased, "Well this is quite impressive Ry. Your cock is holding me up like a hammock, too bad it's not even as big erect as Jamie is flaccid."

"You'd think, ugh, close to seven feet would be enough to satisfy a girl, but they always want more." Ryan said with a laugh.

"Ain't that the truth," Paul chimed in as he looked at Jamie and smiled.

"Well, big boy, what are you going to do to me next, you still have one card to read." She said as she handed Ryan the card he had dropped in his pleasure.

"Oh ya, so here's what it says: Every person ahead of you draws an Alteration Card and performs the action based on your choice as though they were the subject. If there is no one ahead of you, then each player draws an Alteration Card and performs the action on you."

"So what does that mean?" Brianna asked hesitantly.

"Well since I'm in the lead that means that everyone would draw a card and perform the action upon me, but since all the cards are targeting you we all get to draw a card and perform an action on you!"

"Why do I get the feeling this is going to end badly for me?" Brianna said from her penis hammock.

"Oh I'm sure you'll enjoy it," Paul said drawing the first Alteration Card. "Roll a die. On a 1-3 you lose all body parts that are not decidedly female. On a 4-6 you lose all body parts that are not decidedly male."

"Oh you better not lose all this womanly goodness," Ryan said as Brianna tossed the die. Ryan breathed a sigh of relief as she rolled a two. "Thank god you're all woman honey."

"Ya otherwise you'd have been holding onto a genderless unaltered version of me." Brianna said as she gestured to Jamie and tossed her a card. "Here hun, since I know you can't reach."

"You're the best," Jamie said as she picked up the card and read, "If you have a penis, it doubles in size. If you do not have a penis, you now have one equal in size to the smallest penis on any player other than yourself." Then she laughed as she looked at Ryan's shocked face, "It's about to get a lot more squished in that lap of yours Ryan since you've got the smallest cock here at four feet!"

Brianna moaned as Ryan watched flesh slowly begin to push away from just above her pussy. The flesh began to take on a distinct penis shape as it pushed outwards towards Ryan's stomach. He watched as it reached six inches in length and a pair of testicles descended from it to begin to cover her vagina. Soon Ryan was forced to lean backwards as her cock began to push outwards towards his head gaining size and girth.

"Oh God Ryan, this feels soooo, good." Brianna moaned as she began humping his chest from the front and his cock from behind. "Lick my cock Ryan, lick it as it grows baby."

Ryan hardly needed asking to comply as her penis reached two feet in length and was still growing. It was gaining its girth quicker than its length, and soon it was beyond his reach above his head as he felt her testicles building against his chest.

"Oh GOD Ryan, this feels AMAZING!" She screamed and for the first time Ryan realized that his body was slowly getting pulled forward by the weight of her body. He looked up and from what he could see beyond the growing penis in his vision was that his own erect cock was slowly descending. Suddenly he felt it contact something hard and fast, and realized that it must now be resting on the tabletop and Brianna's weight finally distributed as he looked over his shoulder at her erect cock.

"That...was the most erotic...thing ever!" Paul said from where he was sitting next to Jamie. Sweet juices ran freely down his muscular legs as he stared at the scene of the twin erect cocks pointing in different directions from two different people.

"I'll say," Jamie said from beside him and Paul realized he had to look up to see her now. Somehow her balls had swelled to the size of beanbag chairs and as he stood up he realized that he was eye to eye with the tops of Jamie's dicks making them now six feet in diameter.

"Uh Jamie honey, you might want to calm down, I don't think we can afford your cocks to get hard in here there is barely enough room as it is."

"Oh don't worry, they aren't even close to erect babe," Jamie said from atop her testicle perch. "But damn that was a sight, and Brianna now gets to draw her card."

"Mmmmpphhh, that's right I do get another card," Brianna said drawing it and handing it to Ryan. "Would you be so kind as to tell me what I get to do now?"

"If you have a pair of breasts, they double in size. If you do not, you now have a pair equal in size to the smallest pair on any player other than yourself." Ryan read and as he finished his eyes grew wide.

"You shouldn't have wanted me to sit in your lap babe. I'm a whole lotta woman now." Brianna said as she felt the familiar tingling sensation travel through her breasts.

"Paul hurry and pull this couch out from behind me before my dick snaps off," Ryan yelled as titflesh began to build between him and his already insanely endowed girlfriend. Paul rushed to his friend's side and with all his strength pulled the couch right out from under his friend.

Using all his strength, Ryan pulled backwards on his cock, sliding it free of the slippery folds of his girlfriend's butt the lubrication provided by her soaked pussy from her erotic growth earlier. Taking his cock and hers in both hands he suddenly leaned forward, almost like crowd surfing style onto the bulging tits of his girlfriend. Both the massive cocks lay one on top of the other, as Ryan now rested comfortably atop Brianna's slowly slowing breasts. Each one looked to be the size of a small car, and between their folds two massive seven foot cocks stuck out over Brianna and Ryan's heads.

From where he stood behind them, Paul could only see four giant testicles, two hanging, two resting on the ground, and a slowly growing slickness spreading across the carpet from the honey drenched lips of Brianna.

"Quick thinking honey," Brianna said as she licked her dick that was now towering over her head.

"I figured we could both enjoy the warmth of your bosom until we get back down to a more manageable size. At least in the cock department." He said with a wink around his own massive dick.

"Well I know a quick way to do that," Brianna said with a wink.

"Unfortunately love, I don't think you have flood insurance." Ryan said with a laugh.

"Well hate to break the fun but we're almost done so," the sound of the die hitting the table follow by a cuss as Paul continued his sentence, "Well I rolled a one so that means ANOTHER Argument card for Brianna."

"Mmmm, what this time?"

Paul drew the card and laughed, "Nothing special sorry, simply move forward two spaces."

"Aww shucks, would you mind moving me I'm kinda preoccupied."

"Alright my turn!" Jamie said as she got the die from Paul and tossed it to see a two come up. "Really another Argument Card for Bri. Quit hogging all the fun girl," She said as Paul handed her a card, "Aww and it's a fun one too. Choose one rule to be applied to the rest of the game."

"Alright how about this. You have to roll perfectly to win the game."

"Geez you want this game to last forever don't you?"

"I'm having fun," She said as she reached for the die, "aren't you?"

"Well ya, but what happens if we can't go because or roll is too big?"

"You stay where you are and perform the action on the square." Brianna said with a smile.

"This is going to get out of hand quickly," Ryan said from atop Brianna.

"And it's not already," She said as she reached for the die and gave it a toss along the carpet rolling a five.

"Well guess that means I can't move so two Alteration Cards please." She said as she held out her hand to Paul who was the only mobile player. She looked at the first one and frowned, "If you have a penis, it shrinks by 50% in size. If you do not have a penis, you now have one equal in size to the largest penis on any player other than yourself. It's too bad I just grew this one too." She said as suddenly the twin erect cocks were no longer twins. Ryan and Paul watched as Brianna's once tall and proud penis dwindled to a measly four feet erect, barely enough to clear her massive cleavage.

"Alright let's hope this one is better," She said as she read it, "Roll a die. On a 1-3 you lose all body parts that are not decidedly female. On a 4-6 you lose all body parts that are not decidedly male." Her face wrinkled in sadness torn by what she hoped to roll. Paul handed her the die and she gave it a toss covering her eyes.

"What'd I get-wait don't tell me I want to feel it." She said as she waited for the feeling to kick in. A small shock ran through the base of her cock, and she knew then as she opened her eyes and saw the dwindling penis between the folds of her breasts that she had thrown a three.

"It's ok honey," Ryan said as he patted her cheek, "You still have plenty of me between these massive tits for the two of us."

"Ya but it was kinda nice having my own you know." She said with a smile. "At least big Ryan is coming down now so that we can at least sit up again."

As Ryan pulled himself, albeit unhappily from between the folds of Brianna's massive tits, she rolled to the side and finally reached a sitting position, unable to rise from there due to the weights on her chest. She heard Ryan throw the die along the table for his turn, but couldn't see the result from where she was.

"Welp, going nowhere fast with that one," Ryan said as he reached for two Alteration Cards, "You and I are sharing a space honey."

"Oh lovely, what'd you get then?"

"First up is, swap genders with another player. Sorry Paul and Bri, but I want to stay a man for the rest of the night so I'll swap with Jamie."

"Uh, you might have wanted to think that over a bit," Paul said as he pointed to the now slowly opening slit between Ryan's legs. "I know it's been overshadowed by her enormous cocks, but she still had her tight little pussy down there."

"So does that mean?"

"Yep, I'm a full guy now." Jamie said after some quick exploratory action. "No nether lips for me."

"Alright, well then let's read this next one, if you have a pair of breasts, they double in size. If you do not, you now have a pair equal in size to the smallest pair on any player other than yourself. Great, now I get some balloon tits to go with it." Ryan said as he looked over at Paul.

"Hey mine are tiny compared to those," He said pointing to Brianna's. "You should be thankful to only have my prize winning pumpkins instead of those small cars."

Ryan was about to reply when he was cut short by a moan as he grasped at his chest. Within seconds he was holding more titflesh than his hands could handle, but because of his longer arms, even at their full spectacular size he was able to grasp his coffee cup sized nipples. "These do feel wonderful though," he said as he fell back onto the couch again. His breasts rested nicely in his lap, and where they ended his testicles began completely obscuring his six pack abs from view.

Paul reached forward and grabbed the die and watched as a six rolled into view. "Damn guess I can't end this game," He said drawing an Argument Card and reading it aloud, "All Argument Cards that target a player target you until your next turn. Geez how many of these are there?" He asked as he set the card back down.

"Look on the bright side I doubt we'll get many of them" Jamie said as she pointed to the die. Paul handed it to her, "those two are stuck on Alteration Cards, so be thankful it wasn't that." And with that she tossed the die. "Well that's a five so draw two cards of your choice, hmm let's see how about two Alteration Cards to be nice to you honey...Hmm, so the first one says, choose two parts of another player to shrink in size by half. So Brianna honey it's your lucky day I'm going to give you the perfect hourglass figure, a shrunken waist and we'll shrink those titties of yours just a little bit."

Brianna gasped as she waist sucked in until it was thin like Paul's had been before he had buffed out. Her tits also shrank until they were more normal sized given the company and she was finally able to stand again. However, despite that she found that since her breasts covered the majority of her torso she might as well use them as pillows anyways and fell back down on the floor this time her bountiful ass sticking up into the air as she kicked her feet happily.

"And for my final trick..."

"Uh, read the card Jamie. It can't be that bad." Ryan said from the couch.

"If you have a penis, it doubles in size. If you do not have a penis, you now have one equal in size to the smallest penis on any player other than yourself."

"OH MY GOD!" Everyone else said in unison as Jamie's face became a mask of pleasure. Bodies scattered as quickly her twin behemoths began to swell even further. Brianna hurried to her feet to avoid the swelling girth of Jamie's right cock as it quickly began to push the boundaries of five to six to even seven feet wide. The mountain of flesh continued to build in front of Brianna as she looked down the length of her apartment and wondered if it would even fit.

Ryan found himself running from the expanding cock heads behind him and found that he was running out of room. The apartment living area was only twenty feet long and he hoped that would be enough. He found after the first few steps that the best thing to do was to carry his package in his arms to minimize tripping over it. As he reached the back wall he turned and saw, to his relief, that the advance of the killer cocks were slowing and didn't look like they would reach him back here.

Paul found himself diving to stand behind his girlfriend as her cocks rocketed forwards and sideways across the carpet. For his part he watched as his girlfriend continued to rise upwards on her steadily swelling testicles. Bigger and bigger they grew until finally he could barely see his girlfriend's face beyond the SUV sized testicles that were cupped in her sack.

"I...I think I'm done now." Jamie gasped after a few moments. "Is everyone alright? What's the damage?"

"I'm fine over here," Brianna said. "It looks like your cocks are now definitely taller than all of us."

"I'm fine back here babe," Paul said from somewhere behind her massive testicles.

"You out there Ryan?"

"YA!" Came the yell from the other side of the room.

"How bad is it?" Jamie hesitated.

"Well here's the thing. The living room is twenty by twenty five, so it looks like there's so room on either side from here." Came Ryan's voice. "But, uh, I can just about hold my cock out and have it touch yours...so I think that means you're about sixteen feet flaccid." He waited for that to sink in before he chimed in, "And not to make you feel already bigger than you are, but I can, uh, how do I say this. Ah hell, I can probably put my cock inside your urethra without any trouble at all."

"JESUS CHRIST!"

"Um, I think HOLY COCK would be better," Brianna said. "I mean no offense, but this is even too big for me and I'm kinda a size queen."

"It looks like I have two school busses for cocks!" Jamie screamed, tears starting to form in her eyes. "I didn't want this, this isn't fair."

"Well, honey, here's the thing," Brianna said as Ryan walked into view. "The only way to get you back to normal is by finishing the game, so that's what we're gonna do." Then she looked down the wall of penis flesh, "So long as you don't get erect and blow a hole through the other apartments that is."

Jamie sniffed and collapsed atop her balls, gesturing for Brianna to take her turn now. Brianna found the die, amazingly and gave it a toss getting a five. She drew two Alteration Cards and read the first aloud, "You may choose two parts of another player to double in size. Well payback time Ryan, time for you to have the giant boobs and ass you like so much."

Ryan gasped for the second time as his tits surged outwards until they were the size of Brianna's. He then grabbed at his ass as it swelled slightly against his hands making a cute heart shaped behind.