Arguments and Alterations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessi got up and walked over to the pile of clothes just as the child sized Liz peaked her head out from the neck of her shirt. "Let's take a look at my handiwork shall we?" Jessi said reaching down and plucking the now naked Liz from her own clothes.

"Oh my God..." Brianna said stunned at the sight.

"Mhm, it worked even better than I thought it would." Jessi said as she cradled her shrunken girlfriend in her arms. But what drew everyone's attention was the now ten inch cock that stuck up into Jessi's face. She smiled down at her lover and cooed, "Aww, you like having a big cock little girl? Well, how about now? It must look gigantic to you since it's half as tall as you are." She moaned a little, "I have a confession to make too Liz, I have a slight giantess fetish, but since I couldn't sacrifice this nice cock that you have here, especially since it's the biggest one around." She said throwing Ryan a mischievous grin.

"Alright, well as much as I love being cradled next to you like this it's my turn so you'll have to let me roll."

"I suppose so," Jessi said setting down Liz on the ground, "You sure you can reach the table though?"

Liz's head barely cleared the table, but she was able to locate the die and picked it up with both hands. "You know what the hardest part of being this size is?" She said tossing the die, "Being this front heavy. I'm afraid to fall on my third leg here." She watched as the die came up with a 6. "Well guess that means an Alteration card for you again and a Argument card for Bri," Liz said as she waved at the two girls, "I think you can get it, I can't quite reach now."

Jessi smiled as she leaned over her shrunken lover and picked up the card reading it aloud, "State a body part. Until your next turn any cards that target the selected part are halved in effectiveness." Tapping her chin she looked around at everyone, "Hmm, so that means I get to pick something that's doubled until Brianna's turn ends, and then is halved afterwards...I know let's go with height again."

"No fair if you get a grow card you could shrink me away into nothing!" Liz said pouting.

"Well, let's see if I can't fix that then," Brianna said, grabbing and reading the Argument Card aloud, "Every person ahead of you draws an Alteration Card and performs the action based on your choice as though they were the subject. If there is no one ahead of you, then each player draws an Alteration Card and performs the action on you." Brianna rubbed her temples, "So that means that everyone behind me needs to draw an Alteration card right?"

"Ya," Ryan said looking at the board, "and the only one behind you is Jessi, not that it would matter." He said laughing.

"Ya let's see what I got this time... If you have a pair of breasts, they shrink by 50% in size. If you do not, you now have a pair equal in size to the largest pair on any player other than yourself." Her face suddenly looked shocked, and Liz began laughing.

"Serves you right!" Liz said climbing up into her chair, "This I wanna see."

Ryan couldn't understand why. I mean her breasts were going to grow because of the reverse effect, but she hardly had much up top anyways-

"MMMMmmmm, it feels so good! But I don't want them bigger they're already huge!"

"What are you talking about Jessi?" Brianna asked as she hefted her breasts. "I think I'm definitely the biggest one here-"

"Oh no you're not," Liz said with a smile as she stared at her girlfriend. "Jessi binds her boobs in public so they don't bounce around since she doesn't like them."

"No way," Ryan said, but as he watched the girl he could see there might be some truth to what she was saying. Her shirt was already stretched tight beneath her vest as her breasts continued to push upwards against the cloth.

*SNAP* *SNAP* *SNAP*

And everyone watched as Jessi's breasts surged outwards quickly growing to the size of honeydew melons. With a sigh, Jessi stood up and the remains of athletic tape shook out from beneath her shirt. She reached between her now massive cleavage and removed a few more pieces and sighed again, looking down at her now pendulous breasts.

"Aww, don't be upset honey," Liz said from her chair. "I really like them, especially since they're nearly as big as me now."

"I suppose," Jessi said, grabbing the dice. "I know you like them, but they just get in the way of things. And now they're heavier than before too." She tossed the dice, "Maybe I'll get to be bigger and it won't matter...ok I got a 4 so that means I draw an Alteration Card which says: Roll a die. On a 1-3 you lose all body parts that are not decidedly female. On a 4-6 you lose all body parts that are not decidedly male." She picked up the dice hesitantly, "As much as I want these gone, I don't want to be completely genderless. That would just be weird."

She closed her eyes and threw the die, and peaked through her hand to see it come up a 1. "No, why?!" She said as she grasped at her breasts, "I'm sorry I don't want you to gooooooo, mmmmffff I feel weird." She said standing up.

Ryan watched confused as something seemed to be pushing out from below her melon sized breasts. His eyes grew wide as he saw her shirt begin to lift along with her breasts as everyone's eyes turned to see what were unmistakably breasts growing out from under her current pair. With a gasp her shirt rode up with the first pair only to get caught between the flesh fully exposing her new set of melons and their pink tipped nipples.

"But I thought-"

"Opposite still," Brianna said staring at the four breasted girl, "so instead of losing all your female parts, you're gaining them again."

"So does that mean-OH GAWWWDDDD!" She moaned as her hands instantly fell to her crotch. She cried in ecstasy as her hands rubbed the insides of her sweatpants in sheer pleasure. Not missing a beat, Liz leapt down from her chair ran over to Jessi's waist and pulling hard on her pants gasped at what she saw.

"If only I had two of these," Liz said as she stared face to face with Jessi's two glistening sets of pussy lips.

"I'm about to pick you up and put that one of yours to good use anyways," Jessi gasped out. "Unless Ryan over there would be willing to lend a pair to the cause?"

"Hands off him Jessi," Brianna said picking up the dice. "Get your own pair."

"I have an extra pair of everything at the moment," Jessi said with a smile not even bothering to pull up her sweatpants. Her double breasts rested heavily in her lap as her hands still tentatively explored her new nether region. "I'd gladly lend you a pair if you're feeling inferior."

"Enough out of you," Brianna said with a mock scowl, as she watched the dice come up a 3. Drawing her Argument card she smiled, "You know what I'll take you up on that offer, I get to steal a body part from another player, so I'll be double fucking my boyfriend with that second pussy of yours."

"I was just getting used to it too," Jessi said as she felt the moist lips one last time before the flesh closed up between her legs. "Well at least I've got enough for you now babe." She said to Liz with a smile.

"That's true-"

"Oh WOW, you're a big girl down there!" Brianna moaned as she rubbed her pelvis. "I can feel it pushing up against mine, as if they're mismatched in size." Handing the dice to Ryan she moaned, "Maybe you can do something to even them out?"

"I make no promises," Ryan said, "But I'm thankful we don't have to worry about those stupid reverse rules for now." He mused as he tossed the dice, keenly aware of his girlfriend's intent stare. "Welp, a 4 and right now I'm decidedly male so guess I'm going south." He tossed the dice gently towards Liz, "Your turn."

"Don't mind if I do," She said using both hands to throw the die. "Alright I got a 4, so which way do I go since I have both sets of plumbing?"

"Go the lower route to keep it even at least for now." Ryan said smiling. "I don't want to travel all by myself."

"Fine, so I guess that means I draw two Alteration Cards...Think you can get them for me Ry?"

"Sure thing," he said grabbing her two cards.

"Alright first: State a body part. Until your next turn any cards that target the selected part are doubled in effectiveness. So how about I choose penises, since Ryan hasn't had much going on over there." She said with a wink.

"I'm comfortable just the way I am." Ryan said smiling.

"Oh I'm sure you are," Liz began as she pulled up the second card. A huge grin lit her face, "Well, you're about to get really uncomfortable because I'm going to use this card to double the size of your cocks!" She said tossing the card down on the table to show everyone the words: You may choose one part of another player to double in size.

"Oh Ryan," Brianna moaned, "I can't wait to see what this does to you."

"You, uggghhh, won't have to wait, mmmmmm, long." Ryan moaned as he reached his hands down to the tops of his jeans and rubbed the warming flesh beneath his pants. His hands gently massaged the swelling flesh as it began to fill up more and more of his grip. He could feel his jeans growing tighter about his legs but the seams held his increased girth. The warm flesh traveled down his leg inching along slowly until he felt his cock begin to slow.

He realized this entire time his eyes had been closed in pleasure, and as he opened them he realized what everyone else had been staring at, and he had probably know sub-consciously. They're reaching down to my knees, and I'm still soft, he thought as he looked down at the salami rolls it looked like he was smuggling beneath his pants.

"You're such a tease Ryan," Brianna sighed.

"Ya I know, we all wanna see these monsters," Liz said from her chair.

"Well I suppose since you gave them to me I could give you a private show," Ryan said with a wink.

"You will not," Bri said punching her boyfriend in the arm, "I get first dibs!" And without a second hesitation she reached over, in a practiced motion, and unzipped the fly, undid the button, and dropped Ryan's pants around his knees.

"Oh-"

"-MY-"

"-GOD!" The three girls exclaimed as his man meat hung free of his boxers. "And they aren't even HARD!"

Shrugging Ryan stood there on display, "They're probably about twelve inches long and four inches in girth right now," He said turning to Brianna. "Think you can take me?"

"Please I can handle that and more."

"Careful what you wish for," Jessi said as she picked up the dice. "Damn a 2, well that means an Argument card," She said picking up the card and then smiling, "Pick a player, that player becomes everyone's partner until their next turn." With a wicked grin, "Well Liz, I think it's time you got a little payback for that last stunt on Ryan. So even though we're all enjoying it, I think it's time you see some more changes."

"You are evil," Liz said with a mock frown that she couldn't hold as she burst out laughing. "But in all seriousness, what does being someone's partner mean?"

"I don't know, all of those are new cards I guess so let's check the rule book and see if there's anything in there." Ryan said as he walked over to the box and pulled out the book. As he walked he suddenly realized how heavy his twin cocks had become, slapping against his legs as they were. When he returned to his seat and sat down the girth spread his legs apart as his dicks came to rest between his legs.

Thumbing through the booklet he finally began reading, "Thank you for playing Arguments & Alterations: The Partners Expansion Pack. The game everyone knows and loves has begun expanding as well, and we're proud to announce the newest rules to our game. Partners have been included, and we hope this will result in a much more entertaining and exciting game. If a player A becomes partnered to player B, then any cards drawn that would affect either player A or player B affect both equally. If a card states that player A is required to make a choice, then player B does not get to choose unless otherwise stated. If a card drawn by player A would cause an effect on a part not owned by player B, then player B gains the part in question and the effect is then applied. If player A draws an exchange card, player A may exchange parts with any other player as normal, all effects of this exchange are reflected in player B as though they had also performed the exchange, unless player A choose to exchange parts with player B their partner. All other cards that would affect all players still occur as normal."

"So basically anything that happens to anyone else happens to me too?" Liz rolled her eyes, "Well this should be interesting. Go on roll Bri let's see what happens."

"Alright here we go," Bri said picking up the dice and tossing it across the table. "Alright a 5, and I'm definitely female," she said with a laugh, "So that means an Argument card for us Liz."

"Can't wait." She said waving her hand towards the table.

"Alright, so: Everyone is allowed to ask you a question to which you must answer truthfully."

"So does that mean everyone gets to ask me too?" Liz asked.

"No, I think because it says 'everyone' you're in the clear for this one." Brianna said turning to her boyfriend, "Alright honey what do you want to know?"

"How badly do you want these things inside you right now?" Ryan said hefting his two monster cocks and grinning like an idiot.

"Oh please, ask me something harder." Brianna said as she licked her lips, "Oooo, yes harder, that's what I wish they were. Then I'd ride you until you couldn't-"

"Alright we get it," Liz said laughing. "You want to fuck his brains out."

"Basically," Brianna said joining in on the laughter.

"Alright, so I have to ask," Liz said her tone taking on a slight serious note, "Why'd you turn straight?"

"Well, I wouldn't say that." Brianna answered quickly. "I definitely still admire the female form, but nothing beats having a cock in you and feeling it throb inside you. Honestly, if all girls had dicks I think men would find themselves a dying breed. So to answer your question, I'm probably considered bi at this point." Then she turned to Ryan and smiled, "but don't worry baby I'm all yours."

"How good a lover is Ryan?"

All heads turned to Jessi who was still staring at Ryan, and more specifically his groin.

"He knows exactly what he's doing, and does it extremely well." Turning to Liz, "Sorry Liz, but he's just as good as you without even using his hardware."

"Fair enough." Liz said with a shrug, "But I've gotten a lot better since you I think," she said with a wink.

"Alright guess that makes it my turn then," Ryan said taking a quick glance over at Jessi who had stopped staring, but was still throwing glances in his direction. Mentally shrugging, Ryan threw the dice and watched it come up a 3.

"Welp, here we go Liz two Alteration cards." Ryan said nodding towards the shrunken girl, "And the first one says: If you have a pair of breasts, they double in size. If you do not, you now have a pair equal in size to the smallest pair on any player other than yourself." Looking around he shrugged as he looked at Liz. "Guess that means I get a pair the size of yours, not too bad real-"

"Well, it could, oooo, get a little worse for you." Liz said as she rubbed her chest. Her small chest was slowly expanding, until it filled her hands and then some. Her hands found her nipples and she gave them a playful flick, "Since these look like they would probably be DD's on me if I was normal sized."

"Yes but luckily it doesn't distinguish betweeeeeeen, oooohhhhh, current and real sizes." Ryan heard himself gasp out as he grasped at his chest. The growth wasn't nearly to the extent that Liz predicted, but there on his chest were a pair of respectable B cup breasts.

"Mmm, I like that look on you Ryan." Brianna said with a smile.

Liz for her part was still cupping her breasts, the pleasure must have been turning her on since her flaccid cock was slowly rising from between her legs.

"Hold tight Liz we got another card coming," Ryan said picking up the card and reading it aloud, " If you have a penis, it doubles in size. If you do not have a penis, you now have one equal in size to the smallest penis on any player other than yourself."

"WHAT!?" Liz said as she suddenly looked past her breasts to see her erect cock coming into view. At ten inches her dick had been big enough that had she held it back to her chest it would have come up to her mouth easily. Now as she sat in the chair moaning, one hand on her breast, the other trying to wrap itself around her growing meat stick it was clear that she was giving new meaning to the term "third leg."

"Oh my GOD," Jessi said looking over at her small lover, who was quickly becoming not so small in a certain area. "It's almost as big as you!"

Everyone watched as Liz's cock head shot up past her actual head still rising into the air. Her small hand unable to wrap itself around the girth, as it looked more like someone had glued a rolling pin onto a small doll's groin. As it reached its full size at twenty inches tall and four inches across, Liz began breathing heavily in shock, "Anyone want to tell me what's happening on the other side of this tree I have growing out of my crotch?"

Jessi for her part was speechless staring at the massive member that was now attached to her shrunken lover. However, Brianna's eyes had turned to the other half, and in her mind the more important part. "You think you've got a tree, wait until you see what Ryan's got." She said lustfully.

Liz took a hand and pushed her cock to the side to give her a view across the table, and Jessi's head snapped around as they all saw Ryan standing there panting. Between his legs were what looked like two extra legs, only instead of ending with feet they ended with a massive bulbous head eight inches across. Because of his height, his new two foot long flaccid cocks hung about a foot from the ground.

"Damn, and I thought I was big," Liz said.

"You are," Jessi said staring in Ryan's direction, "Those are huge."

"You're telling me," Ryan said as he collapsed back in his chair. Were it not for his legs in the way, his cocks looked like they would have tickled the tops of the grassy field. With a smirk he turned to Brianna, "You may have been able to take me before, but you're going to need to be a bit bigger to fit these monsters."

Shaking her head, Brianna smiled, "you have a point there I guess. But the game is young."

"Yes it is," Liz said then poking Jessi in the arm, "Hey could you get me the dice?"

"Uh...s-s-sure, ya alright here." Jessi said as Liz broke her out of her stupor.

Liz for her part smiled at her distracted lover. She remembered the first time she had played too, and all the craziness that had ensued that night. Taking the dice she tossed it towards the table, and it was only going to get better.

"Yes I got a 2. That means an Argument card for me. Wanna be a doll and grab it for me Jessi?"

Jessi reached over and handed the card to Liz who then read it aloud, "Every person ahead of you draws an Alteration Card and performs the action based on your choice as though they were the subject. If there is no one ahead of you, then each player draws an Alteration Card and performs the action on you..." Looking down at the board she sighed, "and looks like I'm in the lead, so here we go again, you first Jessi."

"Alright: If you started the game as male: You grow a pair of breasts equal in size to the smallest of any player. If you started the game as female: You grow a penis equal in size to the smallest of any player."

"Great I get another one," Liz said as she felt the sudden warmth between her legs. The sensation was pure ecstasy as she felt another giant cock surge up next to her own original twenty inch monster. With a sigh of relief and pleasure she took her hands and spread her two cocks to the side as if she were bending trees in the forest to squeeze through and looked around at everyone else. "Oh my God, what is going on?!"