Arguments and Alterations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking his head Ryan handed the dice back to Jessi who gave it a toss. It bounced around the table, off the deck of Argument cards and finally rested face up with a 6 clearly on display.

"See, I told yooooouuuuuu. Mmmmmm, oh god this feels sooooo goood." Jessi began to moan. Her body began to slowly sink into her massive breasts as she became more and more dense, her muscles expanding across her entire body. Where before her body had looked lithe and agile, now it was starting to gain the look of a professional body builder. Her shoulders and neck muscles swelled larger as everyone could see her biceps continue to pump themselves larger until they reached an unreal 18". With a huge grunt of exertion Jessi leaned backwards and placed her now chiseled legs on the ground and forced herself into a standing position. Her breasts, although still resting heavily on the ground, now protruded from the front of her body, as though they were held up by her muscles, the only thing stopping her from walking normally was their size. All four of her massive nipples were now in view of everyone as she ran her hands underneath her fleshy orbs to her delight. "I've got a fucking 8 pack underneath here, rock hard too! This is amazing." She said marveling at herself.

"Ya I've gotta say you outdid yourself this time," Ryan said as all heads turned to him, and jaws dropped. Where before had stood a tall lean runner, now stood what was most definitely on par with a Mr. Universe competition. Well minus the perfectly supported breasts on his chest. "I look like Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime! This is amazing." Then with a smirk up to Brianna, "You know I'm probably stronger than you now."

"Care to test that theory?" Brianna said with a cold stare.

Ryan suddenly stopped smiling, "This is one of those if I win I'll never hear the end of it, and if you win I'll never hear the end of it isn't it?"

"Glad those muscles of yours didn't sap all that brain power either," Brianna said as she tossed the dice onto the table. As a 6 came up she rolled her eyes, "Guess I'm going to lose another turn, man I am slacking this game."

"It's alright, good things come to those who wait," Ryan said as he took his turn with the die. As a 4 rolled up he took an Argument card and smiled, "Like this babe: Pick a player, that player becomes everyone's partner until their next turn. So why not you?"

"But I'll be everyone's partner for two whole turns."

"I wish I was in that situation," Jessi said with a wicked grin.

"I suppose." Brianna said with a laugh, "Things are about to get interesting I'm sure."

As Liz picked up the dice and rolled it on the table she watched as it came up with a 4 as well. "Alright so let's see what we get here Bri: All other players pick one body part you own, and decide to either shrink by 50%, or double in size."

"I like big butts and I cannot lie." Ryan sang out his choice.

"Ooo, good idea I second that decision!" Jessi said laughing.

"Height growth." Brianna said with a huge grin on her face.

"Hey that's not fair!" Jessi said as she looked at Brianna. "She can't pick can she?"

"It says all 'other' players and she's not me so I guess it worrrrrrrrrks!" Liz moaned as her hands shot to her backside. Ryan's head turned to watch, but it was suddenly grasped by the ever swelling hand of his girlfriend who whispered leaned over to whisper, "Eyes over here honey. I'm going to give you a much more interesting show." And with that Ryan realized that what he thought was her hand on his head was actually just a finger as he spun around to see himself face to face with his girlfriend's twin pussies. And those too were quickly out of reach as her body continued to grow.

"Come here you." She moaned as Ryan watched her massive hand now wrap around him. "I'm going to give you the best seat in the house." With relative ease she lifted Ryan off the ground and placed him on her ever burgeoning backside. Elation ran through him as she sat him down atop her still growing butt and he held on with joy as he felt the flesh swell beneath his body, the heat of her body coursing through him. He began to knead the flesh of her bubbly ass, wishing that it would never stop growing beneath his fingers-

"Enjoying yourself down there."

Ryan looked up to see the huge face of his now 20 foot tall girlfriend, her hair cascading down her back to stop just above her massive tush, and then behind him to see that his 6 foot frame was resting perfectly atop her butt with room to spare. With a laugh he got to his feet and looked down from the huge shelf of her butt to see the ground almost 9 feet below.

"You like?" She asked.

"Oh yea!"

"Well that's not the only part of me that's grown," Brianna said, as her hand descended, "Let me show you."

With an awkward feeling Ryan stepped up into the hand of his girlfriend as she swept it around for a full view of her body. Her breasts although probably the size of Jessi's stood atop her chest proudly, just as her cock now stood at an 8 ft length flaccid. Underneath that cock was a pair of balls that would have rivaled Volkswagens in size, and behind those were twin pussy lips that looked incredibly warm and inviting from where Ryan was sitting.

"You know I could probably use you to get me off in there as opposed to your cocks, but I still don't think you'd be big enough." Brianna said with a smile.

Just then the pair heard laughing from behind them. Turning Ryan saw an equal giant Liz and a laughing Jessi who was standing in her hand as Ryan was in Brianna's. "Even at four times my size I've still got the bigger tits." Jessi laughed.

"Ya but I got the junk in my trunk," Liz said as she slapped her massive behind. Ryan had to admit it was true. Even compared to his girlfriend, Liz certainly had an advantage as her hips flared outwards impossibly to accommodate her enormous ass.

"Alright put me down so I can take my turn you big oaf." Jessi said still laughing. Liz's face made a mock scowl as she set her girlfriend down and watched her roll the dice. As a 3 popped up Jessi moved forward and drew her Alteration card and began to read, " Roll a die. On a 1-3 you lose all body parts that are not decidedly female. On a 4-6 you lose all body parts that are not decidedly male. Well here goes nothing." She said and with a toss of the dice she saw a 1.

"Awww, I liked having a cock though." Brianna whined as Ryan watched her monster cock and balls dwindle away into nothing. Instead what was left were the two cavernous pussies and their fleshy lips.

"Ya, it was fun while it lasted," Jessi said as her hands caressed her groin where her cock had previously lived.

"Well, no use crying about it, my turn now." Ryan said. "Mind putting me down love?"

"Sure thing," Brianna said as she lowered her boyfriend to about 6 feet above the ground and then tilted her hand causing him to slide off. His muscular body hit the ground square on its feet and he looked up at his giantess of a girlfriend, "Hey watch it!"

"Oh you're fine, and besides bending down that far is so much work." Brianna said giggling.

Ryan simply shook his head and picked up the dice giving it a toss. As a 3 appeared he drew an Argument card, " If you currently have a partner, the length of your partnership is extended for another turn. If you do not have a partner retain this card. You may use it to nullify any partnership. So guess that means you and I are paired up for another full turn after this one honey."

"Sounds good to me," Brianna said as Liz picked up the dice. "Come on Liz let's get us some more fun!"

"That's the plan," Liz said tossing the dice. Watching it land on a 6 she drew her Alteration card and smiled, "State a body part. Until your next turn any cards that target the selected part are doubled in effectiveness."

"So what'll it be?" Jessi asked.

"Well since you keep taunting me about my tits, I'm going to pick breasts."

"You know that could backfire on you," Jessi said picking up the die and shaking it.

"I fail to see how," Liz said with a smile.

Jessi tossed the dice and went forward her 3 spaces and drew an Argument card, "Choose one rule to be applied to the rest of the game." Looking down at the board she sighed, "well this stinks, the game is almost over...WAIT I know. The game doesn't end until every person reaches finish. And when you reach the finish you become everyone's partner until the game is over."

"Wow, that's quite a rule." Brianna said with a smile. "I like the way you think girl. But now it's finally my turn!" She exclaimed as she reached for the dice. "Huh a 2 guess I'm still crawling along then, but here's the Alteration card: You may choose two parts of another player to shrink in size by half." Looking around at her companions she smiled and pointed to Liz. "Sorry Liz, I kinda want my turn to be the only giantess around here so we'll shrink you twice."

"Awwww, but that's no fun." Liz said as she suddenly found her world dwindling. As her body shrunk in size it struck her how odd it looked to be back to her normal 5' 4" size. But what was really odd was how off balance her body felt. On her chest, her now D-cup breasts felt strange when compared with their old size, her rump and hips would have made Beyoncè or Kim Kardashian look small in comparison the way it flared out behind her. She reached down and grabbed a hold of her now tiny cocks when compared with what Ryan was sporting. She remembered when she was tiny how big this had seemed, but now that she was holding her twin soft ten inchers.

"Aww, you're much cuter at this size," Jessi said as she hauled her breasts over to wrap one muscular arm around Liz's very ample ass and give it a squeeze. Both girls turned to smile at each other as Brianna read her next card.

"Alright and for my next trick: Move Forward two spaces. Well that's lame." Brianna said as she moved herself up two spaces.

"Wait does that mean we move too?" Jessi asked.

"No, why would you want the game to end quicker?" Liz asked laughing. "I'm having way too much fun to move."

"Me too, so let's hope for low numbers here." Ryan said as he picked up the dice and tossed it across the table. "Well I guess a 3 will have to work," He said as he moved his game piece. "So an Alteration card for me: Choose a body part. If it is a body part you already own it appears on you and is equivalent in size. If it is not a body part you own, it appears on you and is equivalent in size to the largest of any player."

"So what's it going to be Ryan," Brianna said from her view above.

"So don't think I'm weird or anything babe, but I want to try having another pair of hands to handle all these sensitive parts I have right now." And with that he grunted in shock as mounds suddenly appeared on the side of his chest on the same level as his second pair of cantaloupe sized breasts. With a groan he used his new found muscles to push outwards and the rest of the group watched as an equally impressive second sets of biceps emerged from the mounds. Attached to those and still surging outwards were forearms, and finally as they reached their ending length the skin split to form a perfectly shaped hand.

"WOW, this is so weird." Ryan said as he found his mind capable of flexing both sets of his arms in different directions. He could feel both sets of hands moving separately and felt elated. "And yet this is so cool!"

"Ya honey, now you can grope all four of those luscious tits of yours." Brianna said laughing.

"Hey you're just jealous because you didn't think of it." Ryan retorted.

"Alright, my turn now!" Liz said stepping forward and picking up the dice. She was acutely aware at how much attention her butt was getting from her lover, and gave a slight exaggeration to her step just to please her.

With a final swing of her hips she reached the table and tossed the dice. "Alright a two means two Argument cards," she said drawing two from the pile, "Damnit! I lose a turn and then go back two spaces." Throwing the cards back on the table she sat down and crossed her arms pouting as her massive tush kept her almost level with the table.

"It's ok babe," Jessi said as she picked up the dice.

"But I wanna win!"

"We all do, but just think you're still ahead of me." Brianna said as she patted Liz on the head with her massive hand.

"I guess so," Liz said still pouting. Jessi smiled and dragged her breasts over next to Liz and planted a kiss on her forehead. "It's ok, I'll win for us." She said taking the dice and rolling it. "Unfortunately not with that," She sighed as a 1 appeared on the dice.

"Alright two Argument cards then, the first says: You may ask any one player 3 questions to which they must answer truthfully." Casting her eyes around she settled on Ryan and smiled. "Do you find me attractive Ryan?"

"Yes."

"Would you have sex with me if I asked?"

"Hold the phone there Jessi," Said Brianna as she leaned down to hover over the trio.

Her looming shadow wasn't enough to deter Ryan, no matter how much he wished he could lie, "Yes I would. And then I would feel awful about it afterwards."

"Ryan?!"

"And who would you like to have sex with the most right now?" Jessi asked as she stroked her hands on the outside of her massive breasts.

"Brianna." Ryan said mentally sighing. He knew it was the truth, and now that he had to speak the truth, well he was glad he was sure of himself.

"Aww shucks," Jessi said sighing.

"You're really lucky I didn't just squish you like a bug Jessi." Brianna said barring her teeth.

"I was only fooling around," Jessi said with a shrug, then glancing down at her next card she smiled, "And as a show of good intentions I can order any other player to perform an action so..." She let her voice trail off as she looked up into Brianna's face. "I want you to make me cum."

"You want me to what?" Brianna said as she found herself slowly lowering her body until she was laying on the ground.

"I think you heard me just fine," Jessi said as she looked into the enormous eyes of Brianna as the giant girl reached forward with her large hands to grope at Jessi's huge breasts. A moan escaped from Jessi's mouth as Brianna's fingers teased the nipples of her four breasts along with a sensual and soft touch along her rock hard muscles.

Then without warning Jessi felt herself being lifted into the air. Looking behind her, she saw the ground shrinking underneath her, but immediately found her attention turned elsewhere as something warm and moist slithered it's way between her legs. She felt her powerful body convulse and nearly came right there as something like electricity shot up through her spine. As it was she found herself being cupped inside Brianna's hands, and although she could see the top of the giantess's head, she couldn't see much beyond the size of her own enormous breasts. With another moan and gasp of approval as Brianna's tongue wormed it's way further into Jessi's sensitive lips. As massive as Brianna's tongue was it was almost too big to even fit comfortably, but thanks to her now enlarged pussy she was able to contain most of the giantess's energetic organ.

Brianna smiled, her tongue still buried deep inside Jessi's pussy and slowly began to close her hands around the large breasted woman. Using her thumbs she brought them to brush lightly against her engorged nipples and flicked them softly causing the smaller woman to convulse. Despite the size advantage Brianna had she could feel the power of Jessi's body compress upon her tongue with earnest. As her fingers continued their soft caress of Jessi's nipples and sensitive breasts she felt Jessi begin to breathe heavily and moan within the confines of her hands. Suddenly warmth flooded onto Brianna's tongue as she felt Jessi convulse and clench, cum surging out from her powerful organs. Brianna smiled as she removed her tongue slowly being sure to lick up every drop that threatened to spill from Jessi's open lips.

"Oh...my...god...that was...incredible." Jessi gasped when she had finally caught her breath. "I can see why Liz liked you...and definitely why Ryan stays with you."

"Oh he sticks around for more than that." Brianna whispered smiling, "If you had a cock I'd show you why on a more personal level." And with a wink she lowered the huge breasted girl to the ground. It took a few moments for Jessi to get her feet under her, but when she was finally able to overcome the jelly feeling of her muscular legs she wandered back to her spot next to Liz and collapsed onto the ground.

"You didn't give her the tongue twister did you?"

Brianna smiled down at Liz, "No, wanted to start her off slow you know. Wasn't sure how much you'd taught her."

"Fair enough I suppose," Liz said as she looked over at her still heavily breathing girlfriend. "I guess I've got to stop taking it easy on you now then."

"Well as fun as that was Jessi, I think I'll take my turn now." Brianna said reaching for the dice.

As the dice rolled across the table it finally settled on a 6, and Brianna moved her picture forward, "Finally getting some movement here." She said as she drew her Alteration card, "You may choose one part of another player to double in size. Hmmm, I know, how about something to keep those extra hands of yours occupied...Like bigger cocks."

Ryan looked up at his giant girlfriend and smiled, "I know this is all just for youuuuuuu-" But he couldn't finish his sentence as his mind was occupied with his now expanding flesh. Reaching down with all four of his arms he held up his now five foot semi-erect cocks and smiled up at Brianna. "Big enough now?"

"Maybe," She said licking her lips teasingly.

"Well let's see if I can get back to what I was before all this shrinkage." He said picking up the dice. With a hearty shake he gave them a toss and watched it bounce across the table.

"No way..."

"That's not fair!"

"Well congratulations honey," Brianna said as she looked at the 6 that appeared on the table. "Guess you win."

"Guess I do," Ryan said as he placed his piece on the "FINISH" space. "Luckily though the game's not over." He said as he tossed the dice to Liz.

"Well, at least we can mess with you now." Liz said as she rolled the dice and got a 1. "Well let's see what this Argument card says: All Argument Cards that target a player target you until your next turn. Well, this should be fun then."

"Ya, but I wanna have a little bit more fun." Jessi said as she grabbed a hold of the dice. With a toss she saw it roll to a stop on a 2. "So I get to draw two of my choice. How about one of each," She said reaching for the Alteration card first, "Hmmm, Choose a body part you own, it shrinks in size by half. As nice as having four massive tits is, I think I'd like them to be a little more manageable." And she watched as her view was now significantly less obscured by flesh. She could feel her pecs holding up the top row of her breasts and despite their larger than life size she was now able to at least move without either pair of her tits hindering her movement any. "Ah, it feels good to not have my breasts dragging on the ground anymore." Looking to Liz she smiled, "You know, I think I'm starting to like my big boobs."

"Glad you're finally coming around," Liz said smiling to her girlfriend, "I like them too in case you hadn't noticed."

"Oh I had," Jessi said looking back to Ryan who was busy holding his four relatively normal sized breasts with each hand. "How you holding up over there?"

"I kinda miss them," Ryan said looking down at his smaller breasts. "They are more fun when they're bigger."

"I couldn't agree more," Liz said, "But now to see what is going to happen to me: Choose two players and a body part and swap the sizes." Looking at Jessi, "So guess I'm one of those people, who's the other?"