Arguments and Alterations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well let's pick Ryan for simplicity, and what should you two swap is the question...I know!" She said grinning wickedly, "I want my girlfriend to be best hung among us, hope you don't mind Ryan."

"Awww, come on he was just getting close!" Brianna whined as she watched her boyfriend's four foot monster cocks dwindled down to a relatively unimpressive twenty inches. But Jessi was hardly paying attention as she watched Liz's cocks continue to slither down her leg, growing in both size and girth. Within seconds they were larger than the girl's legs and soon after Liz was staring down as her cocks rested nearly a foot of their length flat on the ground in front of her.

"These things are fucking heavy!" Liz said as she sat down on her massive backside. She tried to heft one of the four foot long, one foot wide cocks in her hands and barely was able to get it to budge an inch. "I can barely move these things Jessi, how am I going to be able to use them?"

"Oh I'm sure you're find a way," Jessi said sauntering closer and stroking the massive meat her girlfriend was now sporting. With a couple light kisses, Jessi felt them react under her touch, and twitch to life. "See I knew you'd figure it out."

"That's just reaction." Liz said as she felt her body grow increasingly warm. Well not her body per say, but a certain area seemed to be getting a great deal warmer-

The sound of a dice bouncing across the table brought the two lover's head on a swivel as Brianna's giant hand reached down to move herself 4 spaces. "Alright I also get to pick, so I'll do one of each as well. Here's the Argument Card: Choose a player and a body part, if they currently have the largest chosen body part of any player change the sizes of all other players so that they are twice as big. If the player has the smallest part, grow that part so that it is twice as big as the largest part." Brianna finished reading and had a wicked glint in her eye.

"No, Brianna don't do it." Jessi said backing away from Liz trying to give herself as much room as possible for what she anticipated was coming.

"What? You think I'm going to say 'I pick Liz and her cocks'?" Then she smiled as she felt the familiar warmth of change in her groin, "Ooops, guess I just, mmmmmmfffff, did."

With a groan of pleasure, Brianna brought her hands down to just above her twin pussies and felt her cock surge forth quickly filling even her gigantic hands. She massaged up and down each and every emerging inch of her soon to be 8 foot long two and a half foot wide cock. She could have brought herself to cum the feeling was so good, but she allowed her cock to eventually hang flaccid down her legs as it stopped about halfway down her shin. Looking down at her three companions she smiled, "Now Ryan, that's a cock that can fuck me anytime."

"Easy for you to say," He said gasping his four muscular arms hauling his junk along the ground. "These are bigger than me by a good couple feet flaccid."

"I know just think of how big they'll be erect."

"I'd rather not," Jessi said patting her hands along her own enormous cock. "I bet I could barely even give myself a proper tit fuck with this monster."

"Well if anyone could it would be you," Liz said with a wink.

"Truth there," Ryan said as he gestured at Brianna, "And for your next trick?"

"Oh ya," she said reaching down and grabbing an Alteration card, " If you have a penis, it doubles in size. If you do not have a penis, you now have one equal in size to the smallest penis on any player other than yourself."

"Oh you have got to be-HMMMMMMFFFFFF!" Ryan began to say before being cut off by a bolt of pleasure from the base of his cocks. He watched in awe as more and more of his vision was dominated by throbbing cock flesh. He didn't even bother trying to move them as they simply ran across the ground, their weight digging furrows in the soft dirt of the field. The tickling of grasses along the length of his cocks was incredibly stimulating, and it was all he could do to keep his Herculean body from cumming.

When the warmth finally subsided he realized that he was actually being held aloft by his gigantic members. Judging by how far he was being kept up off the ground he figured they were about 6 feet in diameter, almost as tall as he was.

"Jesus it looks like you have twin busses for cocks Ryan!" Jessi said with awe.

"Ya I remember saying something similar to that when I was talking to this girl Jamie who was in a similar predicament."

"Ya but she was in our apartment Ryan." Brianna said causing him to look up. It was unreal to see his 20 foot tall girlfriend with a cock that was dragging on the ground. But there it was clear as day. And if it looked that ridiculous on her, then he could only imagine what he looked like. "And that's one of the main reasons why we're out here right now."

"Ya but...just...damn!" Jessi said looking at the three humongous cocks in her view. "Just damn."

"Well hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Bri I think you might be the only one mobile after that last couple of cards." Liz said as she looked around, "Mind grabbing me the dice so we can end this game."

"Sure thing, just let me pick this thing up," Brianna said reaching down and grunting with exertion as she attempted to lift her own 16 foot long 6 foot wide cock up off the ground. With a heave she picked it up and in what seemed like the only logical solution at the time tossed it over her shoulder. Even still it hung a short way down her back, and her long hair tickled it immensely, but at least she was able to move. Carefully reaching down she handed the dice to Liz who rolled.

"A one, for real right now?!" She said as Brianna moved her forward one space and handed her two Argument Cards, "And this, unbelievable, Go back two spaces, TWICE!"

Dejected she watched as Brianna moved her picture back four spaces, and then hand the dice to Jessi, "Alright girl anything but a one and you're done."

"Here's hoping...Yes a 4 I'm out!"

"Alright here's my turn then." Brianna said tossing the dice.

"A three that gets me out too. Alright Liz it's all you now." Brianna said handing the dice to the bottom heavy girl.

"Here's hoping it ends quickly," She said throwing the dice. "Really a 2. Alright hand me a damn card: You may choose one part of another player to double in size. Well, Ryan since you have the cocks, why not the balls to go with them?"

Ryan felt his body being pulled downwards as his old melon sized testicles double in size until they looked to be about as big as Jessi's breasts.

"And for another roll...A 1 seriously, and my card says: Take another turn. God I am terrible at rolling this damn die!"

Taking the dice once more from Brianna she rolled it again to finally get a 6. "Of course now I get it." She said as Brianna finally placed her picture on the end space.

"I'll say it's about time!"

All heads turned to the game board and to the decidedly female face that appeared in a puff of smoke above the board. Then suddenly there was more than just a face, there was a neck, then breasts, then a torso, and finally with a squeeze a full figured woman was standing atop the table. She had on something one would expect from an episode of I Dream of Genie, and would have looked more at home in a belly dancing school than on the table. Well, were it not for her impossibly large breasts that jutted out perfectly from her body, nipples clearly visible through the light fabric.

With a spin she met each of their eyes, and gave them each a quick appraisal. When she reached Brianna she craned her neck up to get a full view of the giantess. "Damn girl you're big."

"Uhhhhh..."

"And dumb too apparently," the woman said turning again and stopping as she gaped at Ryan. "Oh my! Someone seems to be overcompensating for something." She said with a mischievous wink.

"Actually, no I'm quite content with how I look normally," Ryan said to the woman from atop his cocks.

"Oh really," she said and she reached down to the game board at her feet and came up with his picture in her hand. "And I suppose this is you," An audible sigh, "I guess you're not going to be much fun then. Well come with me-"

"Wait a minute are you the game master?" Brianna asked, "What happened to the man who was here last time?"

"Oh him, don't mind him, he's moved on to bigger better things I would imagine." She said twirling her finger in the air curling the smoke around her finger as though it were alive. "I'm the new game master, and it looks like my expansion pack looked like just the spark this game needed."

"Wait you added those extra cards?" Ryan said.

"Of course I did silly," She cooed, "that's what game masters do." Then she shook her head. "But we've spent too much time here already. Time to talk to my first male winner ever!" And with a flash of light the three girls were left staring at the furrows Ryan's cocks had left in the ground, but with him nowhere in sight.

"Where'd he go!?" Jessi shouted as soon as she came to.

"The game master took him," Liz said shrugging her shoulders. "Happens to whoever wins."

"And will we return to normal?" Jessi said hesitantly.

"Usually happens," Brianna said sitting down and letting her cock lay out along the field.

"Well how long does it usually-EEEEEEPPP!"

Jessi's voice was cut off as she pitched forward her body now suddenly off-balance since she was no longer front heavy or sporting her once Olympian muscles. Looking around in awe she saw that Liz was getting up off her butt and brushing herself off, while in the distance she could see Brianna walking towards them climbing out of foot prints her gigantic body had left behind.

"Alright, well this feels really weird now," Jessi said running her hands along her body. All the transformations, all the things that had happened, gone like that.

"Ya, it does at first, but you get used to your old body again." Liz said walking over to their packs they had left off underneath the table.

"You think it's weird, imagine being able to make that walk in half a step." Brianna said as she finally walked into the small ring of broken chairs. "Under estimated how far away I was."

"Well it's easy to misjudge at twenty feet tall."

All three heads turned to see Ryan standing there on the other side of the table huge smile painted on his face.

"What'd she do, get you off in there?" Brianna said eliciting a laugh from the girls.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Ryan said with a chuckle. "But that was fun, now let's get that change of clothes on and clean this up."

***

"Hey Jessi come over here for a second."

Jessi turned to see Ryan gesturing for her to come over while Liz and Brianna were breaking down the table and folding up the remaining usable furniture. With a shrug Jessi walked over to see Ryan standing there with the box for the game.

"I want you to take this with you." Ryan said as he held the box out.

"No I couldn't-"

"Oh yes you can." Ryan said as he put the box in her hands. "You see, one of the unwritten rules is that you can't ever play once you win."

"So why don't you let Brianna keep it?"

"Because then I won't be able to play." Ryan said and smiled, "Besides I think I can keep Brianna's mind occupied."

"Are you sure?"

"Trust me," Ryan said smiling, "The way you were playing I think you enjoyed yourself immensely and I have a feeling you'll get a lot of use out of this."

Jessi couldn't argue. She had enjoyed her time playing, and honestly, hadn't wanted it to end. Taking the game box from Ryan she put it in her bag and then lunged forward to plant a kiss on his cheek. As she pulled away she saw that it was his turn to blush and he simply smiled and waved her off and continued packing the remains of the food.

"You ready to go Jessi?" Liz asked finishing loading up her pack.

"Yep, ready to go," Jessi said turning to Brianna and wrapping her in a hug.

"Thanks for coming girls. It was a pleasure to meet you and we should get together and do this again sometime."

"Definitely," Liz said as she hugged Brianna. "I want to win one of these damn games."

"Well, gotta go help Ryan finish up, catch you later."

"Bye!" The two girls said in unison. And they began to walk in the direction of the open field where they had come from.

After a few steps Jessi saw something that looked like paper in between a few blades of grass. Reaching down quickly she picked up what looked like one of the game cards, on one side it read "Alteration Card" and on the backside in red ink she saw the words: "You may choose two parts of another player to double in size."

Funny I thought they were all in black ink when we were playing. Jessi thought as she held the card in her palm and continued walking. She quickly fell back into step with Liz and glancing down at her girlfriend a thought suddenly occurred to her, Hmmm I wonder...

Liz suddenly felt a small heat flash course through her body. Looking up at Jessi she asked, "Hey did you just feel something?"

"No, you alright?"

"Ya just thought I had a heat flash for some reason."

"Going through menopause already?" Jessi said laughing.

"Hey quit it," Liz said, "Or see if I pleasure you tonight."

"Awww, you're no fun." Jessi said mocking a frown.

The two girls laughed and continued walking, but Jessi scratched absently at her chest. Should have remembered to bring a second bra. Damn my nipples are itchy against this fabric. And I thought I grabbed a pair of my new sweatpants, but guess I got a pair of old ones since they feel a little snug.

Jessi meanwhile took a quick glance down at the now black letters on the card, then to now visible shelf of cleavage Liz was sporting beneath her sweatshirt, and the bubbly butt that was jiggling ever so seductively behind her with every step. Thanks Ryan, this could be a lot more fun than you could have imagined.

***

"So what was that kiss for?"

"What?!" Ryan said as he zipped up his pack and turned to Brianna.

"Don't play dumb," Brianna said hands across her chest. "That kiss Jessi gave you, I saw it, I want to know what it was for."

"I gave her the game." Ryan said shrugging, "That was it."

"You gave her the game? Why?"

"Because you can't win twice, so I couldn't play anymore."

"But I could have still won?!" Brianna said walking up to Ryan, "You were thinking with THIS again!" She said reaching down the grab at his cock and balls.

Only her hands came into contact with something much bigger than she was anticipating. With shock she began to feel around and then shaking her head in disbelief she pulled down his sweatpants. There staring her in the face was a cock that she had always dreamt about.

"It's about a foot long now," Ryan said with a smile, "Think you can handle it."

"Are you kidding me?" Brianna said looking at it then out at Jessi and Liz retreating in the distance. "I don't...I don't know-"

"Hmmm, you're right," Ryan said looking down at it and hefting it in his hands, "probably bigger right?"

Brianna watched in awe as Ryan hefted his cock and with each bounce it seemed to swell in size, growing larger in girth and length until it looked to be about eight inches across and two feet long.

"Ryan, Ryan stop!" Brianna said shaking her head in disbelief, "I can't take that. There's no girl who could take that!"

"Well then, let's fix that." Ryan said with a sly grin as he laid his hands on Brianna's shoulders. Suddenly Brianna felt her body surge with heat and she closed her eyes as her clothes suddenly burst from her body. Opening her eyes she saw that Ryan's head was now level with her pussy, which must have made her at least a dozen feet tall.

"Think that's big enough?"

"Ryan, what is...how are you..."

"You're right, could probably be a bit bigger," He said leaning forward and burying his face into her pussy. She moaned with pleasure and once again felt the surge of heat as before only it was more localized. She could feel Ryan's tongue moving inside her and within minutes she knew she was almost on the verge of climax.

"Now, now, wait for me," Ryan said removing his head from her pussy. Brianna gathered her wits and looked down to see that her pussy lips were now visibly swollen outwards, the soft flesh covering much of the area between her thighs.

"Ryan...please-"

"You're right babe, why only use one, when we can have two." He said and she watched him place one hand on her swollen lips and another on his own package. She moaned in ecstasy as she felt a second pussy begin to form between her Amazonian legs and then looked at the twin cock monsters that her boyfriend was sporting.

"I think we're ready now," Ryan said as he took a step forward.

"Not so fast," Brianna said as she grabbed onto him with both hands and lifted him up. She brought him up to her face and took both of his monster cocks into her mouth and sucked happily as she watched his eyes roll backwards in his head. Sinking to her knees, she slowly lowered him back to his feet, her mouth still positioned over both of his cocks, tongue moving expertly up, down, and between this twin pythons.

As she felt his legs touch the ground she took his hand and used them to cup his own balls and smiled as she watched them begin to swell in size. Soon her boyfriend was sporting balls the size of watermelons and just as she felt his body begin to clench up she let go of his cocks with her tongue and laid back a huge smile on her face.

"You...tease." Ryan said as he stood there, cocks twitching, huge balls aching.

"Me a tease," Brianna said lying backwards, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh I think you do!" She heard Ryan say then suddenly she felt warm hands on her breasts, and within seconds her view was obscured by massive amounts of flesh.

"What are you doing down there Ry-OH GAAAAAWWWWWDDDDD!" She screamed as her body became acutely aware of what Ryan was doing.

Although she couldn't see it, Ryan smiled as he continued thrusting two of his cocks into her. He watched as a third began its climb up between the twin flesh mountains he had just sprouted on his enormous girlfriend. "So now you ok with me giving away the game?"

"Oh God, yes, yes, yes, I'm ok with-RYAN is that another mmmmffffssss." Her voice cut off as Ryan felt her tongue wrap greedily around as much of his third still swelling cock. With a smile of pure pleasure Ryan leaned back and thought to himself, Yep, I made the right call.