Arguments and Alterations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't believe it. To her right Jessi was staring horrified at the twenty inch cock that now sprouted from between her legs. Looking over at Brianna she was doing the same, only instead of fear a look of lust painted itself on her face as she hesitantly reached down to touch the throbbing cock nestled above her twin pussies. As she turned to face directly across from her, Ryan was feeling up the new pair of breasts that had formed beneath his first pair. All four of them small B cups complete with little nipples that he was trying desperately not to touch. Looking down she could see the familiar twitch of his cocks as they slowly began to rise from their flaccid positions.

"What the hell just happened?" Jessi said first hesitant to reach down and touch her newly throbbing man meat.

"I guess because we're all partnered with her, whatever happens to her happens to the rest of us." Ryan said as he briefly flicked a nipple and his back arched in pleasure. "Damn I don't know how you girls deal with these."

"The same way you deal with those two pythons between your legs," Brianna laughed as she reached towards the table. "Good to know though Liz before I draw my card...which says: You may exchange a body part with that of another player. Both parts double in size from their current state. So how'd you like to be bigger again? I'll trade heights with you."

"Really?! I can't wait to be normal sized again."

"Oh I think you'll be far more than normal sized," Brianna said with a smile as she felt her body shrink a couple inches. She readjusted her shirt over her breasts and cinched her belt a little tighter around her new package as it slid easily down her leg now. However, her eyes were drawn to the various yelps of surprise around her. These were soon followed by a series of cracks and snaps as three folding chairs gave up their losing battles.

Thinking quickly Brianna rushed over to the table and picked up the game board as a foot crashed into the supports holding up the camping table. Smiling she looked up to her now giant friends and laughed, "You wanted to be bigger didn't you Liz? Well now you are."

"Ya but this is ridiculous!" Liz said still having to look down at Brianna despite being in a sitting position. "I'm a giant now!"

"Well, not really," Ryan said from his seat a dozen feet away, "Technically I'm the only giant here. You're probably qualify as a giantess. Besides I'm taller than you anyways."

"Yes but why are we all huge?!" Cried Jessi who was trying to cover up her now beanbag sized breasts with just her two hands having lost her clothing to help her. "I was happy being just under six feet tall, now I feel like I'm thirty."

"Actually you're more like eleven and a half," Brianna said as she set the table back up and set the board down again. "I figured since you had a giantess fetish you'd like being bigger than everyone, Jessi."

"Well...ya...but-"

"But what?" Brianna said, "Whatever happens to Liz happens to everyone. In this case with the exception of me because I was the one to trade with her." Looking up to Ryan, "I thought you might like your own little handheld girlfriend."

Ryan laughed as he reached for a card from the pile, "well if you thought you wouldn't fit before, you're just about as big as one of these things now." He said pointing to his flaccid cocks that hung in front of Brianna's face.

With a wicked smile, Brianna reached forward and wrapped her arms around the two cocks that dominated her vision and slowly slid her body up and down them. She could feel the blood rushing underneath his taut skin as he shuddered under her touch. "Don't start something you can't finish, babe." Ryan said as he tried to ignore the feelings of his girlfriends arms about his cocks. "But my card says: Choose one body part you own and roll the die. If a 1 is rolled shrink by 50%. If 2 or 3 shrink by 25%. If 4 or 5 double in size. If 6 quadruple in size. Hmm, you know what, since we all have these massive cocks, I think it's about time we had the balls to catch up." Ryan said picking up the dice.

"What are you talking about, ours are big enough already," Jessi said holding what would have looked like baseballs in her hands had she been normal sized.

"You just haven't cum out of them yet," Ryan said with a smirk, "trust me you'll want them bigger." Then he shrugged, "but they could get smaller too you never know." And with that he threw the dice once more to see it come up a 4.

As the dice finished rolling Brianna felt herself being lifted up off the ground by the weight and power of Ryan's cocks as his erection grew. She was suddenly hanging on for dear life as her body rose into the air. Using her strength she pulled her body up until she was sitting on her boyfriend's cock like it was the branch of a tree. Which was becoming surprisingly more difficult as there was a mass growing between her legs. Reaching between her legs she shifted the now melon sized testicles so that she could balance better and looked up at her smiling boyfriend. "I like what you did there."

"Me too," he said as she felt him reach down and heft his now beanbag sized balls. "Looks like everyone else is enjoying their new equipment too."

Brianna looked over to see both Liz and Jessi stroking their cocks in unison while at the same time fondling their own swollen balls and breasts with whatever bounced into their way.

"Should we stop them?" Brianna asked Ryan.

"Probably. Wouldn't want them to miss out on the rest of the game." Ryan said as he picked up the dice. With a quick flick of the wrist he tossed the die and watched it bounce off of Jessi's head. Startled, she whipped her hand out smacking it into Liz's breast causing the other girl to yelp in surprise as well.

"Hey girls, calm it down alright? Game isn't over yet you know."

Jessi looked down at herself and then at the die sitting on top of her top set of breasts and blushed at what she was caught doing. Picking up the dice she absently tossed it on the table as she looked down at her hand and shivered slightly. "So I'll, uh...go my 6...um do I count as a male or a female?"

"Female, come with me," Brianna said as she watched Jessi nod and move forward again. "I can't be traveling by myself you know."

"Uh, huh...so I guess I get another turn then." She said rolling the die again. "And I got a 4 so that means an Argument card...and I guess I get to pick another partner." She said showing the card to everyone else.

"So who's it going to be?" Liz asked.

"I want to partner with Ryan." She said turning her head away slightly as the blush came to her face again.

"Lucky you," Brianna said to her boyfriend looking up into his face, "Now would you be a good boy and grab me the dice."

"Yes little master," Ryan said with a sarcastic smile. "Anything else I can do for you?"

"Nope," She said tossing the dice while still straddling her boyfriend's cock. "Although I could use a saddle for this puppy."

"I'll think about it," He said as the dice came up with a 1. "Well looks like it's my turn now."

"Looks like it," Brianna said as she watched him reach down to pick up the dice and move her picture onto the blank spot one in front of her previous space.

Ryan tossed the dice and saw a 4 come up and drew his Alteration card, read it, and smiled at his girlfriend still straddling his now eight foot erect cock. "Honey, I think you're going to need something else to straddle, because I just got: If you have a penis, it doubles in size. If you do not have a penis, you now have one equal in size to the smallest penis on any player other than yourself."

"Wait, wait hang on let me get my legs up," Brianna said as she felt the mass of flesh beneath her begin to grow and swell. She just managed to get her legs up and into a sitting position before the girth of his now enormous cock pushed her legs apart as they swelled to roughly four feet in diameter.

"Uh, getting a...ummmmffff, little heavy," Ryan said as she felt him fall backwards. As his ass hit the ground she was jarred from her position atop his rods and fell onto the ground next to them. At five feet tall she marveled at how much the cocks of her boyfriend dominated her view, especially as she looked down at the now sixteen feet worth of man flesh that stuck out far beyond his legs.

"Watch where you point those things!" Came a coy yell from Liz at the other end. "You could put someone's eye out with those buses."

Ryan laughed as did Brianna, who spun to look at Jessi who was panting heavily. Her cock was certainly nothing to joke at, now that it was roughly the size of her erect. But for some reason the shyness looked to be gone, instead replaced with a sense of wonder, as if the situation was finally setting in-

"My turn now!" Liz said reaching down for the dice. She turned around and leaned back against Ryan's cocks, which to Brianna looked a lot like a wall of flesh as a backdrop, but to Liz's huge body it was probably nothing more than a small step. As the dice bounced along the table she watched it turn to a 5. "Dammit I lose a turn."

"Guess it's my turn then." Jessi said picking up the dice and tossing it. As it came up a 4 she moved herself to a blank spot her strange smile still locked on her face.

"What's gotten you so happy Jessi?" Brianna asked as she picked up the dice.

"I really think I'm starting to like this whole concept," She said as she ran her hands down her impossibly large breasts and down to her cock. "Even this. I mean when am I ever going to be able to experience this again?"

"With any luck," Brianna grinned as she tossed the dice, "as soon as I finish this roll...Alright I guess a 2 will have to do. Now what does my card say..." Brianna said walking over to the game board. The sensation of walking was now quite different since she had two massive balls smacking into her twin pussies. Not to mention her relatively small, but still much bigger than she was used to, breasts that bounced freely on her chest.

"And it says: Choose one body part. Double the size of the selected part on all players." With a grin she looked over at the other two girls and said, "Ladies I think it's time we had the pussies to keep up with these massive cocks we're all sporting." And with that a moan of pleasure escaped from Brianna as she felt the growing lips of her pussies begin to push outwards onto her enlarged balls. The two sensitive organs were causing ripples of pleasure to course through her as soon her lips were big enough to act almost as holders for her balls. She reached down to feel the two full blooms of her vaginas and smiled at the others.

Although you couldn't see much of Jessi's because of her massive cock, small pink flesh did poke its way into view as she shifted herself. As for Liz, her twin cocks also obscured most of the view, but Bri was sure they enjoyed their now bigger, more sensitive areas.

"Good call on that one babe, you might be able to fit me if you keep that up." Ryan said with a laugh as he grabbed the die and began to shake it.

"Always thinking of you Ry," Brianna said as she walked over and planted a kiss on his massive man-meat.

"Thanks for that," Ryan said as he watched the dice come up a 4. "Card of my choice huh? Well how about an Argument card, we haven't had many of them." And with that he reached down and picked one up and read it aloud, "You may choose a player to be the subject of all Alteration cards , and you may choose a player to be the subject of all Argument cards until the end of their next turn."

"Oh pick me!" Jessi said clapping her hands together.

"Sorry, but that wouldn't do anything really since Liz here lost her turn," He said looking at his fellow giantess. "And besides, I think I want to be the subject of every card until the end of my next turn. Let's make this interesting."

"Alright if you say so," Jessi said picking up the die. "Just don't get upset when things don't go your way."

"And how would you know what I like and don't like," Ryan said with a mischievous smile.

Jessi opened her mouth with a quit witted response, but it died before her tongue could get moving. With another blush of her cheeks she simply tossed the die on the table. "Alright a 3 that means one of each, so let's start with the Alteration card: If you have a penis, it shrinks by 50% in size. If you do not have a penis, you now have one equal in size to the largest penis on any player other than yourself."

Immediately there was a yelp from Liz as she suddenly fell backwards, her cock back support now half its size wasn't nearly big enough to keep her upright.

"Well, it was fun while it lasted," Ryan said as he held up his now seemingly tiny ten foot erections.

"that should lower the gap between the big boys around here," Jessi said laughing. "But my other card says: Choose a player other than yourself, they are now partnered with you until the end of your next turn. Any card that would affect either of you now affects both of you." With a smile she looked over at Ryan, "Guess that means you and I are growing buddies again."

"Or shrinking buddies," Brianna said as she picked the dice up off the table and gave it a toss. As the dice came up a 2. "Alright a card of my choice, how about an Alteration card for the pair of you: You may choose one part of another player to shrink in size by half."

"So what'll it be babe?"

"I think I'm tired of having a thirteen foot boyfriend, so how about you shrink back down to normal size."

"Awww man," Jessi cried as she suddenly began to diminish in size. Although her proportions were no less astounding, she was once again her old five and a half foot self with curves and a twenty inch cock to match. Ryan for his part was back to his old self, but because Brianna was shorter she now only came up to his lower set of breasts.

"Now I can play with all of you properly," Brianna said to Ryan as she straddled his body, her erection settling between his two sets of breasts and her own pair as it traveled nearly the length of his torso. She could feel his twin cocks twitching to life beneath her as the struggled to reach their full 4 foot erection. She leaned forward to kiss him, when suddenly a hand wrapped around her body and lifted her off of Ryan.

"Hey now, you forget there's still one giantess left here?" Liz said with a smile as Brianna crossed her arms and pouted. "You're holding up the game here."

"Alright fine." Brianna said then looking down at the ground, "You can put me down now."

"Maybe in a little bit." Liz said with a grin as she watched Ryan pick up the dice and toss it towards the table.

As a 2 came up Ryan moved himself forward and drew an Alteration card, "If you have a pair of breasts, they double in size. If you do not, you now have a pair equal in size to the smallest pair on any player other than yourseeeeelllffffff." He barely managed to say beyond the moan that escaped his lips.

Dropping the card back on the pile he reached down to grasp at his growing mounds as they quickly began to overflow his hands. Within moments he was trying to grope four cantaloupe sized breasts that covered his entire torso to no avail. Brianna watched her boyfriend struggle to contain his pleasure, only to be distracted by a yelp from the other end of the table.

Jessi had already had huge breasts, so now Brianna could only wonder what to call these. All four breasts looked to be the size of large beanbag chairs, each spherical and capped with a beautifully erect nipple easily the size of soda can. She was trying her best to contain her ecstasy, but even with her newly engorged titflesh, her cock head could still be seen poking out from between her cleavage. As it was Brianna was glad she had already been sitting down, since it looked like the weight of those tits was enough to pull her down easily.

"Damn these things are heavy," Ryan said as he stood up and continued to marvel at his own blossomed breasts.

"You...think those...are heavy," Jessi said gasping, "Try these on for size."

"No thanks," Ryan said, "I think I'm good with the tits now."

"Lucky you," Jessi said as she tried to pitch herself forward. Her legs shimmied out from behind her as she planted all of her weight firmly on her breasts, her head just peaking over them like one would a large pillow.

"You good Jessi? Wouldn't want you to miss anything." Liz said with a grin.

"Quiet you," Jessi said with a mock scowl, "I don't take mocking from someone with smaller tits than me, even if she is eleven feet tall."

"Thems fighting words," Liz said as she tossed the dice and saw a 3 come up. She moved her piece and then read the Alteration card she had drawn. "And because of that you don't get to be my partner this turn," She said before reading the card aloud. "Roll a die: On a 1 your partner chooses 2 parts of your body to either shrink by half or double in size. On a 2 or 3 your partner chooses one part of your body and does the same. On a 4 or 5 you choose a part of your partner's body to shrink by half or double in size. On a 6 you can choose 2 of your partner's body parts to do the same. If you do not have a partner choose a person to be your partner until end of turn. So Brianna would you like to be my partner?"

"I'd love to," Brianna said as Liz lowered her to the ground.

"Well then let's see what happens...A 6, well then let's see what I can do for you Brianna." She pretended to study Brianna carefully then with a huge smile said, "I know! First let's make you big like me, and then let's show that boyfriend of yours how small his cock really is!"

"Ooooo, I like thiiiiiissss pllaaaaannnn!" Brianna moaned as her body began to grow. Turning to Ryan she began to walk towards him, and to him it didn't look like she was getting bigger, but that he was getting smaller. Of course he knew that was simply the perspective, but it didn't change the fact that he was now looking at his ten foot tall girlfriend and her still swelling cock was pressed up against his chest. Looking level with his girlfriend's belly button was not something he had ever expected to see, and certainly not the knowledge that his twin four foot erect cocks were the size of his girlfriend's now flaccid one.

"Like what you see Ryan." Brianna cooed from her towering presence. "So this is what it feels like to tower over people. No wonder you like being tall." She smiled as she looked down at him. "But what are we doing to do with that tiny cock of yours."

"Tiny? Hell it's two feet long flaccid, there's not a girl in the world who-"

"Who could what? Take you?" Brianna smiled. "Honey I don't know if you're big enough to fill me anymore. If only you had a cock like this," she said stroking her own massive dong, "then we could talk-"

"Hey quit teasing Ryan and hand me the dice." Jessi said from her perch atop her own breasts. With a giggle Brianna turned to the table and picked up the dice passing it off to Jessi, who promptly tossed it.

"Alright a 3, that means an Alteration card for us Ryan. Care to read it for me, I'm kinda immobilized here."

"Sure thing," Ryan said walking over to the table and drawing a card: Choose one body part you own and roll the die. If a 1 is rolled shrink by 50%. If 2 or 3 shrink by 25%. If 4 or 5 double in size. If 6 quadruple in size. So what'll it be Jessi."

"Well, I've been thinking. If I just pick height again, the rest of my body will grow in proportion and then I'll still be cleavage bound, just with tits the size of houses." She began, and then a grin flashed across her face. "Or I could make myself stronger by adding more muscle."

"Or we could end up weaker depending on what you roll," Ryan said hesitantly.

"Oh don't be such a wuss, you only live once," Jessi said as she held out her hands for the dice, "And besides I'm feeling lucky."