Armitage Family Loving Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept one hand around Frank's cock now and soon she felt it swell a little. Quickly she lowered her open mouth to his urethra and intercepted his first shot of spunk. She clamped her lips around his knob and swallowed as he fired more and more spunk.

"There!" she said eventually with her mouth full of his semen. "That was a lot! Do you want to taste yourself?"

With a growl Frank pulled her head to his lips and they shared his taste. Then Jan stood on the bed and turned around, her cunt above Frank's mouth.

"Now we have to let the cream do its job and then you can have a shower to see how I've done. In the meantime ......"

Janine lowered her pussy down on to Frank's waiting mouth. He had a huge cock but he also had a large mouth. His lips encircled her whole vagina and he sucked her in. Jan squealed and bore down.

"Yessss! Oh fuckin' yessss! That's fantastic! I won't be long coming like this! Stick your tongue in me and fuck me with it!"

Frank worked away with a will. He thrust his tongue into Jan as far as it would go and then he flicked the tip at her engorged clitoris. Jan just screamed and howled into an orgasm, filling Frank's mouth. He couldn't swallow properly in that position so a fair bit of liquid flowed all over his face.

Jan swivelled around and kissed him frantically. She sucked his lips and licked her cum off his face, all the time murmuring under her breath. Finally she sat up and grinned at him.

"That was fantastic Frank darling! You must do that to me again one day soon! Now let's get you into the shower and remove the cream. I want to see your scrotum without hair."

She worked professionally on him in the shower and eventually stood and kissed him, still holding on to his cock, which was at full stand again.

"I think it looks great Frank. It seems to be much bigger now! Come and have a look at yourself in your bedroom mirror."

Frank just stood there in the bedroom; Jan was right, he did look huge! It didn't help that she was kneeling at his feet and fondling his tool. He wanted her again and he knew how he wanted her!

"Have you still got time for one more fuck Jan?" he asked as he pulled her to her feet. "I would love to knock on your back door."

Jan released him and walked over to the bed. She mounted and stuck out her bum towards him.

"Just so long as you don't feel sore Frank," she grinned back at him. "Some of my ladies don't want a man for at least twenty four hours after my treatment so I have to stand in, so to speak!"

Frank was enjoying the feel of his hairless cock and balls.

"I feel fucking great Jan. I shall pay you of course but this is just a tip on top of your services."

"Just a tip?" giggled Jan. "It feels more like a jackhammer to me. Come on darling get it in my ass. My brother used to love to fuck me like this. I like it too and I can't get pregnant either can I?"

"Aren't you protected then?"

"Oh yes, I think so but sometimes I am a little lazy. Some say that's why us West Indian girls have so many babies. Ohhh Frank, I can feel your cock!"

Frank had opened up Janine's passage with his thumbs and pushed his cock head at the hole. As he began to push she pushed back and his rod forced an entry. It felt wonderful without any hair down there. Her tunnel was burning his cock and his naked balls felt fucking marvellous stroking all over her smooth bum cheeks.

Frank increased his rhythm and Jan squealed with delight. He gave her arse a resounding smack. It must have been heard all over Bledworth! He began to smack her in time with the rhythm of his thrusts. Jan reached back underneath her body and began to spread her juice all over Frank's naked balls. He groaned loudly and emptied himself into her rectum.

After this Jan had to shower again. Frank resisted joining her, following Caro's orders. He wanted to fuck her again but she resisted his advances this time.

"I've got to get back to work darling!" she giggled. "Mandy will kill me for being late even though she knows where I am. I'll give you my mobile number Frank so that you can call me when you want me!"

"Do you share?" asked Frank, his stiff tool swinging around. "I mean a threesome or more?"

"Oh God you're insatiable, aren't you? If it means getting some more of this fellow of course I'll share you."

"God Jan, I've got to thank you! My cock feels as though it will never go down!"

Janine kissed 'the cock that won't go down' and left to return to work. She felt it only correct that she called Mandy and apologised for being late.

"God! Don't worry about that," laughed Mandy. "My grandfather can have anything he wants, and I mean anything! By the way, did he mention anything about a surprise for Mummy and me this evening?"

Janine was glad she hadn't mentioned her 'treatment' of Frank. She felt sure that that was what Frank was going to surprise his daughter and granddaughter with!

oooOOOooo

June kept on asking Sue what the flat upstairs was like. She had never been up there. Sue tried to be non-committal but failed. Peter was so excited; he was all over the place.

"Ah," said June eventually. "Now I know what's going on!"

Then the phone rang. Fortunately Sue answered; it was Frank.

"Have you had a nice session?" he asked. Sue could tell he was grinning.

"Yes, I enjoyed it very much," she said quietly. "Thank you again for helping me."

"Good! Right! Just listen. I've left a note for your boss to meet me at your shop at four o'clock. I followed him to another woman's house this morning and I'll bet you any money that she's a married lady. I'm going to get that film of us from him and I bet he's got another one of you and Peter today. Did you check the flat for filming equipment?"

"No sir, I didn't," replied Sue, watching Peter grinning at her across the shop. He was fondling his obvious erection. She lifted her skirt and he bolted out of the door. Now she could talk normally.

"Frank, he's just gone out the door. I flashed him my panties and he couldn't wait. I'll bet he's just filled his underpants. No, I only saw the living room and the, er, bedroom."

"Did you see any little red lights glowing in the bedroom?"

"No, I don't think so. Oh, wait a minute, there was a little light close to the bed; I thought that it was the coffee machine that was there."

"I bet it was a camera. Don't be surprised when I turn up around four. I'm sure he'll be there by then."

Sue saw a shadow pass the window,

"He's here now Frank darling," she hissed. "He's just coming through the door!"

oooOOOooo

Frank enjoyed his meeting with Harry Graham. He had insisted on their encounter taking place upstairs in the flat.

He laid out the facts of what he had found out about the lady Harry had visited. His agent had informed him that she was married with two children so Harry was like putty in Frank's hands. He quickly handed over the film of Frank and Sue; then he volunteered the short film of him exposing himself to Sue.

"What about today's recording," demanded Frank? "I want that one too! If I find that you've been spying on her with your son she won't be working here any more!"

Harry capitulated and admitted he had filmed the couple but he hadn't had a chance to see it yet. He ejected the tape from the camera and handed it over.

"Will that be the last I'll hear of this," whined Graham.

"Possibly," said Frank. He had privately decided that his lady friend should hear of his camera techniques. For all Frank knew there were several tapes of her and Harry Graham in existence. "I don't want to hear of any blackmailing of your lady friend or I will start a campaign against you!"

Frank went downstairs and went over to where Sue was standing behind the counter. He took her by the hand in front of Peter.

"Sue, when you leave here this evening it is to be for the last time. You can tell Peter here all about his father! I have the films in my pocket and I will give them to you soon and it will be your decision what happens to them. You have a new job, either with Armitage Plastics or at my daughter's store around the corner. Do you have any questions?"

"No Frank, I hear what you are saying and I can understand the reasons. Shall I tell Peter everything?"

Peter was still standing close by, his mouth half open as he listened to Frank Armitage tell his new girl-friend what to do with the next part of her life.

"Tell him as much as you feel is necessary. You two have a nice evening now."

Frank left the Graham jewellery store and about a minute later Harry came downstairs, brusquely telling Peter that he would be back in the morning.

"Well," smiled Peter. "As it seems that you no longer work for my father and that he has left for the day we could go upstairs to the flat."

In front of June Sue kissed Peter on the mouth, rubbing her fingers across his bulge.

"I will be upstairs waiting for you. You must act properly in the shop for the rest of the afternoon. Don't forget to tell the Job Centre and put an advertisement in the evening paper for the vacancy here!"

Sue kissed Peter again and went upstairs. She searched for and found the camera and traced the cable back to the recorder. She gasped as she discovered that Harry Graham had installed a new tape and that the unit was switched on. She called Frank on his mobile and told him what she had discovered. She stripped as she talked.

"That settles it!" said Frank. "I'm going to call on his girl-friend before I go home. I'll fully apprise her of the facts and ask her to search for a hidden camera in her house. You never know!"

"I'm here darling!" called Peter as he came through the door. "June says she will call me if she needs me. Fucking wow!!!" He said as he came upon a naked Sue in the living room.

oooOOOooo

Frank had enjoyed his visit to see Harry Graham's girlfriend. She was quite a pleasant woman and was very shocked to hear of his shenanigans. Frank got the feeling that the relationship was not going to last much longer. It was probably over already. She said that she would have a good search for a hidden camera.

Satisfied, Frank returned home and prepared himself for the visit of Caroline and Mandy. He stripped, again, and simply put his best robe back on. He removed Mandy's gift from the safe and then went and fetched another small package that he had been keeping on the top shelf of the wardrobe.

Frank then went to play on his computer, sorting out the pictures of Sue and Janine to his satisfaction. Looking at the beauties soon had his big cock sticking out of the folds in his robe. As he played with the pictures he played with his huge fat cock.

Eventually he stood up and went and examined himself in the mirror. His naked equipment definitely did look bigger! He promised himself that soon he would toss himself off in front of the mirror, letting go of his cock as his cum spurted out of his shaft.

He controlled himself and put his robe back on. He telephoned an exclusive restaurant on the outside of town and made a reservation for later in the evening. Then he went to the kitchen and started to prepare a little snack for the three of them. Finally he called Caroline on her mobile.

"Hello Daddy darling," she trilled. "We won't be long now. I've just tidied up my office and I'm going to do a last tour of the store. I should be able to pick up Mandy on my way. We'll be about half an hour."

"Great, I'll be ready," said Frank. "While you're with Mandy I want you to talk about possibly employing her friend Sue from next Monday. It's a bit complicated but I got her to leave the jewellers today. She couldn't possibly stay on there. I'll tell you all about it at dinner tonight. I've booked at 'Fireflys' by the way."

"Wow! That's pricey! I'm looking forward to that already. Did Janine turn up?"

"I'll show you her pictures this evening. I've thought of a few extra shots of you and Mandy that I want to take. That reminds me; bring your choker."

"But Daddy, you said that was only for arse fucking and I got the impression that you meant in private."

"Caro my darling, just bring your fucking choker!"

"Yes Daddy."

oooOOOooo

Peter Graham was in ecstasy. There was Sue in front of him, naked and so beautiful!

"Wait Peter darling!" she said as he made to grab her body to him. "I want you to be naked too. By the time we leave here tonight I want your lovely prick to be incapable of getting hard again. Until tomorrow of course!"

Peter hastily stripped for the second time that day. As he was doing so Sue showed him the camera and the film recording equipment and explained what had been going on.

"So darling," she said as she finally closed with him to grasp his erect cock and to rub her generous breasts across his chest, "that's why I have to leave here today. Let's go and fuck in the bedroom again. I love you!"

"Oh my God Sue, I love you too!" he gasped as she pulled him by his cock through the bedroom door. "I'm going to stop my Dad's evil ways and get the way clear for you to come back here to work. Oh my God, your mouth is so hot!"

Sue expelled his long hard shaft from her mouth for a moment.

"No darling, it will be better if I don't come back here to work anymore. You just work on getting your father to give us a lease on this flat, rent-free I suggest! We'll clear it out and refurnish it so that it will be our first home. Then I can start getting Mandy, Helen and Janine to come visit us for a little fun. You would like that, wouldn't you?"

Peter gasped again as Sue inserted his stiffy into her pussy. He wasn't used to this yet; all he could do was thrust hard and fast until he shot his load deep inside her. Afterwards he apologised to her.

"Don't apologise to me darling," she said, caressing his lips with her fingers. "I love your huge hard cock pounding into me and shooting your hot sperms into my cunny. Just leave him in there as you kiss me; I'll bet he soon gets hard again. Next time I want you to give me an orgasm too!"

Peter was so much in lust that he was already almost hard again. Sue purred as she wrapped her cunt muscles around his shaft and squeezed. Peter began to thrust but she stopped him.

"Just make love to me this time darling. I want this one to last, at least until I've come at least once! That's right, long, deep and slowly! Oh my God! I love your huge hard penis deep inside my cunny. Can you feel my womb up there?"

"I don't know what a womb feels like darling! Don't forget that I was a virgin until this morning. Wait 'til I tell my mother about you!"

"I think that can wait too, don't you Peter. First of all, you've got to think up a story to tell her about why your father is suddenly so generous to you. Ooooo yesss, keep on doing that!"

"That's easy," said Peter as he grinned down at her, grinding his hairy chest against her big soft mounds. "I'll get Dad to tell her that you are the most suitable girl for his son to fuck! Ohhhh Sue darling, I can feel myself coming again!"

Sue reached down and gripped the root of Peter's shaft. With her other hand she stroked him gently.

"I won't be long darling, just hold on! I'm building up to a lovely big come! One day soon I'll show you how I'm learning to squirt, especially when you've got your cock up my bum hole! Mandy will squirt all over you when she sees your wonderful tool; she really loves big cocks!"

As Peter groaned and unloaded another flood inside her Sue had her first orgasm of the evening. She had her eyes shut, thinking of Frank Armitage's huge hampton up her arse!

oooOOOooo

Caroline and Mandy arrived at Frank's apartment, both carrying their evening clothes for the restaurant later. Otherwise they were in their robes, although Frank noted that they had been shopping again, this time presumably together. Both women were in matching pure white, ankle length, silk robes.

Frank hugged and soundly kissed his daughter and her daughter. With both of his arms around them he grasped a lovely soft breast in each hand.

"Show yourselves to me, my darlings," he begged. "I want to see your beauty again. I'm going to kiss you both all over. I'm going to photo you both together!"

"Do you want to take pictures of us pleasuring each other Frank?" asked Mandy as her robe slid off her voluptuous body. Her nipples were erect as she cupped her breasts.

Caroline moaned and followed suit, her taller and somehow more magnificent frame seeming to tower over her daughter. Frank by now had his camera in his hands.

"That's it girls, cup your breasts and rub your hard nipples against each other. Now rub your pussies against yourselves. Are you going to do a sixty-nine for me?"

"Only after my darling daughter has given me a good licking," smiled Caroline. "Come on Mandy darling, let's show Frank just how we girls enjoy ourselves when there's no man around!"

The girls got to it. Mandy started by dropping her head into Caro's vagina, her questing tongue finding its clitty target. Caroline moaned with pleasure, as did Mandy as Frank smoothed his palms all over her buttocks and between her cheeks, rubbing the resulting wetness over her skin.

Caroline was obviously excited already as she soon climaxed on her daughter's face. They reversed positions and Frank now played with his daughter's body.

Finally they loved each other head to toe, now making copious juices. Frank was shooting numerous pictures, many of which he would have to delete later. There were just too many! Two thirds of his female beauties flopped on to the sofa, legs open and juice coating their thighs. Only Abby was missing.

"Come on Daddy," grinned Caroline. "Get naked yourself! You've still got your robe on!"

Frank stood before them and dropped his robe to reveal his semi-erect prick. He felt very naked this time.

Both women's mouths dropped open. They looked up at him and then looked at one another. Then they both squealed and reached out to feel him.

"Janine's been here all right," giggled Mandy. "What beautiful work! I can't see a hair anywhere, can you Mummy?"

"That's beautiful," exclaimed Caroline, caressing Frank's balls. "You feel so soft all over! You look so much bigger too!"

"I feel bigger somehow," grinned Frank. "I said that I had a surprise or two for you didn't I? Well that's one of them! Oh my God, I'm growing; I want to come!"

Both girls let go of Frank's genitals but continued to gaze admiringly at his growing set.

"Wow!" said Mandy, ever the impetuous one. "I wonder what that feels like up my bum!"

Caroline looked up at Frank.

"I would love to feel that too," she said meaningfully.

"Mandy," said Frank. "Open that drawer in the little table beside you. You will find a small package inside. It's a surprise for you. Open it now!"

Mandy did as she was told and very soon held her own choker in her hands. She was almost speechless but soon recovered. She jumped to her feet and flung her arms around Frank's neck.

"I love it; it's so beautiful!" she exclaimed. "I love you Frank; I love you; I love you!"

Over Mandy's shoulder Frank mouthed to Caroline, "fetch yours." She simply produced it from the pocket of her robe.

Frank took both chokers in his hands and looked at his 'girls'.

"Caroline knows that her choker is for when I fuck her in the arse, and only then. Mandy, yours is to be used for the same purpose. Do you understand?"

Both women nodded and Frank handed them over. His cock was now almost painfully hard. The huge shaft was showing all its veins along the whole length and his balls looked so full as to be painful. His shaven condition showed every contour and blood vessel.