Armitage Family Loving Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put them on!" he ordered. They obeyed and then looked at one another. They kissed. Two naked women wearing beautiful jewelled chokers were torturing Frank. He firstly hugged them and then reverted to character for his arse fucking persona.

"Get on down in position!" he ordered. "You first Caro! Mandy, in that packet on the table you'll find the last little surprise!"

Caroline sat down in the armchair and lifted her thighs over the arms, revealing her twin pleasure holes. They were sopping with juices and Frank knelt down to take his prize. Over by the table Mandy gasped as she opened the bag on the table.

Inside it was a short whip with a black ebony handle with two leather thongs. It was only about two feet long altogether!

Frank opened up Caroline's arsehole and prepared to insert his newly naked shaft. His leaking knob end touched the pink puckered ring.

"What shall I do with this?" asked Mandy wonderingly as she showed Caro the whip. "Do you want me to whip you Frank?"

"Only if you want to," he answered. "I would love you to ride us as we fuck though."

Frank's cock was now slowly sliding into his daughter's arsehole. She was holding her cheeks open wide and looking down at his cock as it disappeared.

"It still looks bigger," she whispered. "It feels lovely, and bigger. Fuck my arse Daddy; I want it hard now!"

Frank grasped Caro's choker in both hands and gripped tightly. She gasped but made no word of complaint.

Frank began to shaft in and out. The trouble was that his shaven genitals felt more sensitive and so he soon felt his approaching crisis.

Mandy now flexed the whip and looked at her copulating mother and grandfather. Suddenly she jumped astride Frank and began to slide her juicy vagina up and down his back. Almost as an afterthought she began to whip his backside. In a couple of seconds the thongs were making a distinct cracking noise on Frank's buttocks.

Frank groaned as he felt the attack on his nether regions. He began to quicken his thrusts and soon felt the onset of his orgasm. He shouted a warning.

Caroline had her nails firmly attached to Frank's buttocks, only just avoiding Mandy's flailing. She screamed out too.

"I'm fucking coming, you fucking arsehole you," he shouted at his daughter.

"Do your fucking worst, you bastard!" she screamed. "Feel my fucking squirt, you horny old man you!"

Mandy did what she'd told her mother she would do, all those days ago. In her excitement she shuddered and pissed down her grandfather's back!

oooOOOooo

That same evening Abby had gone to visit Rob again. It seemed that they were almost living together now. She had almost forgotten that Rob was her brother.

She had even cooked dinner for him. This was something that she loved to do but very rarely got the chance. She cooked salmon in a rich Mornay sauce and Rob opened a fine bottle of wine.

Before they sat at the table they toasted one another and kissed. Unusually they were still wearing most of their clothes. As they kissed Rob stroked Abby's breasts through her thin green woolly top; he could tell that she was wearing no bra. She in turn was rubbing her palm across the bulge in his slacks. Rob made to lift the waistband of the top but Abby stopped him.

"Let's eat first darling then we can make love all we want to. I want your gorgeous cock in all three of my holes tonight. I'm looking forward to it. I love you so much!"

"I love you too my darling," groaned Rob. "Are you sure that we can't eat with my cock up your bum at the same time?"

Abby giggled and sat down at the table.

"Maybe you can but I'm not about to let you try. You'll have plenty of chances to fuck me later."

"Are you going to stay the night again darling," Rob asked his sister.

"Only if you are a good boy! Good as in good at fucking me!"

Reluctantly Rob sat down at the table and picked up his knife and fork.

oooOOOooo

In the flat above the jewellers in town Peter Graham had just shot his seventh load of spunk of the evening. Sue had sucked him off once but all other times he had filled her pussy with his seed. Now she prepared to leave for her little flat about a mile away.

"I'll run you home," said Peter eagerly.

"Oh no you won't," said Sue with a smile. "If you do you'll only want to come in and knowing me I'll go and let you. I may want to move in here with you when you've got a lease from your father but I don't want it forced on us by my landlady throwing you, and then me, out into the street!"

Sue caught a bus as usual. She was lucky; it was the last bus. If she had missed it she would have had to let Peter drive her home with the consequences she had just described.

As soon as she was in her flat with a hot cup of coffee beside her she phoned her best friend Mandy. Mandy had just come home from downstairs.

"Hi darling," she said. "Tell me all about it!"

oooOOOooo

Mandy had laid herself on her back on the floor so that her grandfather could fuck her arsehole.

They had all sampled Frank's best Remy Martin brandy and now felt very relaxed. Both girls could hardly keep their hands off Frank's smooth genitals.

So as Mandy lay down Caroline led Frank's smooth cock to the entrance of Mandy's rectum. She also lay down to help her in her self-appointed task. Close by was Frank's camera, ready to record the horny scene.

At the last moment Caroline swallowed her father's cock, or as much of it as she could manage at that angle.

"There now," she gasped, out of breath. "Push yourself into my darling's arsehole Daddy. You're wet enough for her now."

Frank did as he was told and experienced a fantastic sensation as his stiff shaft began to slide into his granddaughter's arsehole. Immediately Mandy wrapped her thighs hard around his waist and pulled him into her body.

"Oh my God Frank, that's beautiful," she gasped. "Push hard you darling man. I want it all the way inside me!"

Frank gripped her choker with both hands and twisted. It bit tightly into Mandy's neck. She made no comment, just tightened her grip with her thighs.

"Are you ready, you little tart?" snarled Frank in his arse-fucking mode. "Are you ready for the arse fuck of your life?"

"Yes Frank! Do it now! Fuck my arse hard! Shoot your load right up my arse!"

Frank pulled back and then thrust hard into Mandy's rectum. She rode the thrust with her hips and pushed back at him.

"That's it!" shouted Frank. "Fuck my cock with your hot arse. Give it to me! Make me shoot off up your hot passage. Ohhh my God!!"

Caroline had been taking pictures. Now she stood and straddled her daughter's thighs and her fathers back, the whip in her hand and facing to the rear. She lifted her right arm and struck.

"Owwww, fucking Hell," howled Frank, forcing his cock deeper into Mandy arse. "Owwww," he shouted again as she repeated her action.

"Fuckin' Hell Mum," squealed Mandy. "Steady on, you'll force his cock up into my mouth!"

Caroline didn't do that but after only another five or six strokes of the whip Frank moaned and began to fire long hot squirts of cum right into Mandy's back passage. Mandy squeaked at every shot as she felt her rectum filling with Frank's molten liquid.

Frank pulled out of Mandy and dislodged Caro from his back. She rolled away and rested on the sofa, her long legs extended and apart. She reversed the whip and began to rub her pussy with the ebony handle.

Mandy released Frank and dropped her thighs to the floor on either side of him. He kissed her, releasing his grip on the choker. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Frank released the choker from her neck.

"Now you see what I mean about only wearing that when I fuck your arse, don't you my darling."

"Yes I do," said Mandy, rubbing at her neck where a red circle could be seen marking her skin. "I really do but I couldn't feel it when you were fucking me. All I could feel was the tremendous feelings up my arse as you fucked it. It was fantastic; I shall want you to do it again real soon!"

"That can be arranged," smiled Frank as he kissed her again. "You can put it back in its box now darling. Only one arse fuck per session, especially when your mother is here to share me!"

They both looked at Caroline. She now had the hard ebony handle of the whip deep inside her cunt and was humping her hips at the shaft as she frigged at her hole with the handle. As they watched she pulled the handle out, followed by a gentle squirt of her love juices. When she had finished her belly, crotch and thighs glistened wetly. She smiled at them.

"I was just wondering if it looked anything like a black man's cock fucking me. It felt very hard all the way inside me. I liked it!"

"I think that I'm going back to that shop for a cane," said Frank.

"That's a good idea," giggled Mandy. "I really fancy that."

"Get two; and another whip!" laughed Caroline. "Then we can have a set each. I'm sure there will come a time when you fuck our arses in our own apartments."

"You can have a set each," growled Frank, his cock now erect again. "There will still be a set here for me to use on anyone I fancy!"

Off they went to dinner at the restaurant. Despite the expensive surroundings and the wonderful food there was a feeling of anti climax and excitement in anticipation of what was to come later in the evening. As often as they dared both Caroline and Mandy stole a kiss from Armitage senior!

oooOOOooo

Abby and Rob were making love. They had gone to the bedroom soon after finishing their meal. They had been conjoined now for approximately forty-five minutes. Abby had come twice and now she wanted to feel Rob's hot emissions.

"Shoot your lovely hot load now my darling," she whispered in his ear as he rode her in ever increasing long strokes of his cock. "Your cock feels just so good and so deep in my pussy."

Rob groaned rhythmically as he discharged shot after shot of his seed into the depths of his beloved's love channel. She felt so warm and wet and he didn't want to stop. Eventually of course he did; after his final spurt he held his position at the top of her cunt. He kissed her.

"I'm surprised that you have so much spunk for me after Helen's attentions in the mornings," smiled Abby as she massaged Rob's penis with her cunt muscles. He moaned with pleasure.

"She's having a couple of days off at the end of the week so I'll have even more for you," grinned Rob as he felt his cock firming up under her ministrations. He thought it best not to tell her about Marj.

"Good, I'll look forward to that. Your cock is beginning to stiffen up again, isn't it? Are you going to fuck my arse next?"

"What do you think," grunted Rob as he rolled them over, still locked together. He began to stroke his palms over her firm warm bum cheeks, moving ever closer to her arse crack. Abby moaned and ground her crotch against Rob's cock. She began leaking lots of juice.

Rob slid his probing fingers down Abby's crack, feeling for and then finding her little hole. He gently pulled the hole open and pushed a finger of each hand inside her rectum.

"That feels fantastic darling. I want your lovely stiff cock in there now. You feel stiff enough to me. Let's do it!"

Rob rolled her over again and lifted her legs high to reveal her twin holes. Abby athletically fastened her ankles around his neck as he pushed his knob end at her arsehole. She felt around her bum and opened up her hole for him. He slid easily inside, all the way to his hairy balls.

"Wow, that's lovely darling. I don't know why we didn't start doing this years ago. Your cock feels lovely in there. I love Daddy's too but he is a bit big and he takes more getting used to. Ooooo, that's gorgeous darling!"

"God Abby darling, your hole is so tight and hot! I don't think I can last long in there. Do you want me come inside your bum?"

"Of course I do, you dope," she giggled, expediting his crisis. "That's the whole reason for fucking my arse, isn't it? So that you fill it with your cream! Ohhhh my God, I can feel it coming! Oh God, that's hot! Ohhhh yessss; ohhhh yessss; ohhhh yessss"

Abby managed to keep Rob's long prong deep inside her for a while until her ankles got tired. Then she released him with a kiss.

"Let's go shower this juice and sweat off us darling. Afterwards if you get hard again I shall suck you off and swallow all your lovely sperms!"

oooOOOooo

Frank finished the evening off in his big king sized bed with a naked woman either side of him. His erection had been well used by both Mandy and Caro, each of them managing two orgasms on his huge pole. Because of its earlier use Frank had managed to last quite easily.

"You didn't come did you Daddy?" Caroline had said. "Are you feeling all right?"

"Never better," Frank had replied as he knelt up and pushed their bodies together. He placed his sticky cock between Mandy's tits and squeezed them around his shaft as he began to fuck at them. After a couple of minutes he did the same to Caro's. He began to feel the onset of his climax. He withdrew.

"Now girls, I want you to toss me off all over your tits. I've got plenty of cum left for you both."

Mandy put her smaller hand with the little fingers around his shaft. Caroline wrapped hers, as far as she could, around them and the girls began to talk to one another, trying to get a rhythm going, eventually they succeeded.

"That's it Mummy, keep it going! He's getting stiffer and he's swelling too!"

"I fucking well am," groaned Frank. "Don't stop now! Don't fuckin' stop now!"

"I'm ready," gasped Caroline as she frigged harder. "I want your spunk all over me Daddy; all over my tits!"

Frank exploded and the girls aimed him true, all over both pairs of breasts. Despite his earlier exertions, he had plenty for them.

They stopped frigging him but began to play with his smooth ball sac and softening cock. They had a spare hand each and Caroline soon began to suck on her fingers as she scooped Frank's spunk off her breasts. Mandy soon followed suit. When they had finished they alternately licked each other's breasts clean and dry.

Frank had stayed kneeling above them, happily watching his lovely family enjoying themselves.

Later they all dozed off together but eventually Mandy slipped out of the bed, kissed her mother lovingly and slipped on her robe. She collected her clothes from the sitting room and left for her own apartment.

Back there her mobile was buzzing away merrily. She looked at the screen and answered it.

"Jack darling," she said. "This is very late to be ringing me. You shouldn't do that. I might be in bed with just anyone! What? No, I've only been out to dinner with Gramps and Mummy."

It was just after Jack's call that Sue rang with her exciting report!

oooOOOooo

The next morning Frank awoke drowsily from a deep sleep. He had been dreaming about young teenage girls with large breasts and shaven pussies. His cock was hard.

Caroline was gone so he began to play with his prick, making it even harder. He needed to piss!

Then he remembered! It was today that he was going to complete his first set of albums. Helen was coming around later for her photo shoot!

He jumped out of bed and went for a shower, relieving himself of the need for a piss. Naked he repaired to the kitchen and made breakfast for himself. Under the kettle was a note. It was from Caroline.

"Dearest Daddy," he read. "Thanks a million for yesterday. I smelt real pongy this morning! I know that Helen is coming round this evening for her photo album. I want to smell her on you too! I shall be calling on you about eight o'clock tonight. Love from your fucking daughter! Caroline!"

Frank smiled and folded the paper. He might keep it as a souvenir.

After breakfast he did some work on the computer, updating some of the albums, especially those of Mandy and Caroline. He was, in fact, still naked and his work soon excited him into a giant erection. He touched himself, relishing the feeling of his hairless cock and balls. His spunk began to rise.

Frank stood and moved over to his mirror. The full-length image of himself was before him. He removed his hands from his cock and watched his hairless genitals throb in front of the mirror. He took himself in hand and began to toss himself off.

He tossed with long slow strokes and felt his rising excitement all along his hard shaft. He moved nearer to the mirror.

Then it happened! A great long spurt of semen shot out of his urethra, hitting the mirror dead centre. He groaned and his cock spat again, harder than the first shot. This happened several times, coating the mirror liberally with his seed. When he had finished there was a good covering all over the glass surface.

Frank went to the bathroom and washed and shaved. He returned to the bedroom and dressed. As he made to leave the apartment he stopped in front of the spunky mirror. Then he shrugged and left the apartment, leaving the mirror as it was.

He had a good time shopping. First of all he visited the discreet back street shop where he purchased a number of items from the flagellation section. He visited the supermarket and finally he went into Caroline's beautiful store where he was shown a number of sexy items of female apparel.

"Hello Frank darling!" said a soft but deep voice; he turned to see Janine before him. "What are you doing in here?"

Frank put his finger to his lips.

"I've asked the manageress in here not to tell Caroline or Mandy that I'm here. I want to buy them a little something to thank them for last night, if you know what I mean! Will you help me choose? They were very impressed with your handiwork; so am I, I must admit. Can I buy you something too? Please?"

"All right Frank, let's go into this changing room. There will be less chance of you being seen in here. I'll go and get a few things that you might like to consider as presents."

"Don't forget something for yourself."

"No, I won't," grinned Janine, her dusky face shining with happiness.

Frank soon succumbed to Jan's suggestions, buying a full sexy underwear set for his daughter and granddaughter. Janine accepted his gift of a long sheer silk gown in white to contrast the colour of her skin. Frank asked Jan to model it for him. She took off her working clothes in double quick time and slipped on the gown. He was entranced, his cock hard in his slacks. Janine noticed his bulge and handled him.

"I can't let you go out into the street like this, can I?" she said quietly, opening the zip on his slacks and feeling inside. She extricated Frank's giant cock and knelt before him.

"This is a real bonus for me," she said quietly. "I've been thinking about this wonderful cock ever since it left my hole on Monday. Let me see if it will all go in!"

Janine opened wide and Frank pushed his knob between her lips. She moaned and swallowed it. She took his shaft in her hand again, her slender brown fingers wrapping themselves around his girth. Frank pushed gently but firmly and watched with acute pleasure as Janine swallowed the lot, her brown eyes looking up into his.

Frank moaned and pulled Jan's head on to his thick shaft. She closed her lips firmly around his shaft as he slowly fucked at her mouth.

Janine was obviously an expert at giving blowjobs. The pressure of her lips on his cock soon had Frank ready to fire. The memory of the state of his mirror expedited his delivery.

""I'm coming Jan," he gasped.

Janine continued to stare into his eyes and to suck on his tool.

Frank shot his load! Janine just continued to suck but she now had to swallow too! She didn't spill a drop as Frank emptied his balls down Jan's throat! She cupped his balls and squeezed very gently as Frank completed.