Armitage Family Loving Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There," she said, releasing him and standing. "There's a partial 'thank you' for the other day!"

Frank kissed her, tasting the remains of his spunk as he mauled at Jan's magnificent tits.

"We'll have to set up a schedule for your professional visits. We are having a family meeting on Saturday afternoon. I'll make sure that your services are placed on the agenda!"

Janine returned Frank's equipment to his slacks and zipped him up, fondling his smooth skin with pleasure.

"I'd almost do you all for nothing," she smiled, "but I'm saving up for a trip home to Barbados for Christmas. Thank you very much Frank. I've a lot to thank you and Mandy for."

"Going to renew your relationship with your brother?" asked Frank.

"I doubt it. I still love him of course but I'm older and wiser now. Maybe I'll let him have me just once for old times sake! I'll see!"

Janine peeked outside the changing room door.

"The coast is clear Frank. 'Bye!"

"I'll see you next week," said Frank, smoothing his palm over her warm bottom as he passed her. "Thanks again Janine!"

oooOOOooo

Back home, Frank stowed away his gifts for the 'girls'. He planned on giving Caroline hers tonight and Mandy's on a late night surprise call very soon. That would probably be after the family meeting, he thought.

After a snack lunch he booted up the PC and quickly found the photos of Helen. Of course, they were mostly the ones of her pissing off his patio wall. Nevertheless, the pictures and the memory soon had his cock hard again. He chose the most provocative one and froze the screen.

Helen looked magnificent, her generous firm breasts jutting out before her with her nipples standing proud in the cool morning air. Her stream appeared long and powerful, shooting out at least six feet and splashing in the early morning sunshine. Frank fetched his robe, changing into it with his stiff ramrod forcing its way though the front opening. He stroked his shaft, slowly and gently.

He fell asleep, only awakening when he heard the sound of the outside doorbell. Looking at the screen he espied Helen. Fucking Hell! How long had he been asleep?

Helen ran in through the open door and kissed him. Not a welcome kiss either; it was a full-blown fuck me soon kiss!

"Ohhhhh Frank, I couldn't wait any longer. I just told Rob that I had to go. He laughed and told me to have a good time. I think he guessed where I was going. Ohhh, kiss me again."

Frank duly obliged, running his hands all over Helen's voluptuous body. He noticed the difference immediately.

"Welcome Helen my darling. You look gorgeous, as usual but you feel different. Are you wearing any underwear?"

Helen laughed as she began to undo the buttons on her blouse.

"Mandy told me all about not having elastic marks on my skin for nude photos so I left everything off today! Rob enjoyed it when I made him shoot his morning load all over my tits this morning."

"He's going to miss you for the rest of the week," laughed Frank.

"Well, I have got him a first reserve! Marj James is going to service him on Thursday and Friday!"

Frank laughed again and reached for Helen's now naked body. As she kissed him she opened up his robe and filled her hand with his thick hard shaft.

"Ready for me as usual, eh Frank? I want you to fuck my arse first today please and maybe again later. If you get me all stretched and ready I can get my dad in there tomorrow! Oh my, you feel different! Let me have a look at you!"

She looked and then rubbed her hands all over Frank's hairless equipment.

"Fuckin' Hell," she said expletively, "what a fantastic feel! You've just got to get that wonderful smooth cock in my arse real soon."

"OK," said Frank, turning her around and rubbing his shaft into her bum crack. She squealed and thrust back on to his erection. "First of all though we will start on your album. You came here today to work on that, remember?"

"All right darling," purred Helen, still rubbing herself against Frank's cock. "I'm in your hands entirely; lead on and show me what to do!"

Helen's backdrop colour was a deep red. Frank had no pole for her; he made her stand with her legs apart, facing both forward and backward. He knelt himself and took close-ups all over her body but especially there! Helen kept on grabbing for his long swinging cock.

Frank stood and smacked her firmly on her right buttock, making a red palm print which he promptly took a picture of. Helen squealed and jumped up, trying to return the compliment. Frank tripped her up and sat on her, taking a picture of his cock between her breasts, very close to her lips.

"Behave yourself girl or this will take all night! Let's go into the bedroom now and take close-ups all over your body. The sooner that you let me get my job finished the sooner you'll feel this cock of mine knocking on your back door. Right?"

"I'm sorry Frank, I'll behave myself now. It's just that I've been getting all worked up about this session. Then I'm excited about seeing my dad again tomorrow. Oh God, I'm so ready to feel your cock up my arsehole again. It seems so long ago now!"

Soon Helen was working almost professionally as Frank pictured her from every conceivable angle. She opened up her vagina very wide to allow ultra close photos of her cunt and piss hole. Then she rolled over and pulled her arse open wide too. Frank couldn't wait any longer.

"Wonderful darling," he said, shooting pictures wildly. As he did so he rubbed her juices all around her crack and lined his cock up to Helen's cunt.

He dropped the camera and grabbed her hips. He thrust his engorged tool into her twat, causing her to yelp. Then he pulled straight out of her and presented his sticky knob end to her arse. Helen pulled it open again and Frank pressed home.

Despite it being a number of days since her bum had been violated her rectum remembered. With a distinct 'plop' Frank's knob end disappeared from view! Even as he gazed down at the erotic sight Helen pushed her arse at him and several more inches disappeared. He reached back and grabbed his camera, taking pictures as his whole length was now embedded in Helen's arsehole.

"Frank?"

"Yes darling."

"Your cock feels so thick and wonderful in my bum. Don't hold back from fucking my arse but hold your spunk for as long as you can. Your shaved equipment feels so cool! I want this lovely feeling to last!"

"I'll try darling. The fact that I had a wank all over the mirror this morning and a suck off from Janine at the store should help me to hold back for a while."

"You horny bastard you," giggled Helen. "I wondered what all that stuff was all over the mirror! Does Janine swallow?"

"Yes my darling, just like you do! How am I doing?"

"It's lovely Frank darling. Stop for a minute or two and let me do the work. Did I hear you taking pictures of your cock up my bum?"

"You sure did, very erotic it looks too! I'm not used to having such a smooth cock and balls yet. I think it's making me want to come sooner than normal. I won't be long darling!"

"Never mind Frank, you can do me again later. I'm nicely warmed up and ready now. Just play with my clitty a little and I shall come all over your fingers."

Frank moved his hands from where they had been squeezing and fondling Helen's breasts and delved into her cunt. He parted the lips and rubbed his fingers up and down her crack, agitating her clitty with his thumbs. He could tell it was working by the amount of juice she began to make.

"Ohhhh yessss! Fucking Hell! Ohhhh yessss!" shouted Helen as he brought her to a fierce climax. Frank was now holding his orgasm comfortably as his efforts to satisfy Helen were distracting him sufficiently.

oooOOOooo

Ten minutes later Helen had returned from the bathroom after a piss. She stopped in front of the mirror, looking at the patterns. She put out a finger to touch but Frank's spunk was now completely dry.

"Very artistic," she giggled. "Maybe I should have pissed on the mirror to see if I could have improved on the result!"

"Not in here you won't," said Frank. "You'll have to take it outside for that. That carpet cost a fortune. Mandy pissed on me in excitement the other night when I was up Caro's arse but it was only a little drop. We can play all sorts of games if you want to."

"When can I see my photo album?" asked Helen.

"I'm thinking of having a viewing with everyone present when I've finished them all."

"God, if we're all together we'll all be randy at once. You'll never cope. You must at least have Rob there to help you. Look at you, you're as stiff as a poker again already!"

Frank glanced down at his prick. He was still naked, of course, with a large glass of brandy in his hand. Helen was drinking Champagne that she had found in his fridge.

"I was a boy scout," he said. "Their motto is 'be prepared'!"

Helen moved towards him, palming his smooth balls as she did so.

"I think I like a man to always be prepared," she said as her lips closed on his.

After the kiss Frank threw her down on to the sofa and lifted her legs by the ankles. He handed her the camera as his cock approached her cunt. He rammed it inside her to the hilt and then withdrew. He prepared to fuck her arse again.

"You take the fucking pictures now my darling," he grunted as his stiff shaft began to penetrate her once again. It was easier this time, as she had only been fucked about twenty minutes ago.

"Ooooo, yessss, that's so lovely again. Fuck my bum hard and shoot your load this time!"

"I fully intend to," gasped Frank as he worked up thrusting speed!

oooOOOooo

Frank and Helen both dropped off to sleep after a final session at the end of which Frank had satisfactorily shot a load of spunk into her cunt. He stopped her sucking his cock clean afterwards, explaining that Caroline wanted to smell her on his body, especially on his prick.

Helen had kissed his lips and Frank had stroked her beautiful soft body until she had drifted off to sleep. He had glanced at his watch and seen that it was almost seven o'clock. He would have to kick Helen out soon! He fell asleep.

Neither of them heard the apartment door open nor indeed did they hear the bedroom door. Caroline stood inside the door, looking at her naked father and at an equally nude Helen.

Helen was on her back. Her legs were apart enough to show her cunt leaking spunk. Frank was on his side facing Caroline, his flaccid cock hanging over the side of the bed.

Caroline tiptoed over to the bed, shedding her robe as she did so. Naked she knelt before her father. Not using her hands at all she swallowed his limp prick. She loved it! Her father tasted of pussy; presumably Helen's and it began to grow! She sat back on her heels to survey her handiwork. Frank did not even stir.

Now Caroline crawled on her hands and knees round to the other side of the bed. Her head popped up just where Helen's soggy pussy was situated. She raised herself and again without using her hands she dipped her tongue into Helen's cummy crack. Daddy's spunk was still warm! Lovely!

"Ooooo that feels soooo nice!" mumbled Helen in her sleepy state. "I could let you do that all night!"

Caroline lifted her head.

"Not tonight he can't," she almost snapped. "I'm having him for the rest of tonight!"

Helen shot up in bed, disturbing Frank as well. Her full breasts almost smacked Caroline in the face as she tried to get off the bed.

"Calm down Helen, it's all right. I knew that you were coming to have your picture taken tonight and that Daddy would almost certainly fuck you. He has, hasn't he?"

Helen nodded, smiling with relief. She got up off the bed, glancing over at Frank. His smooth cock and balls moved alluringly as he turned towards Helen and his daughter.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep Caroline," she said. "I've had a wonderful time! Frank has taken hundreds of photos of me and fucked my arse twice and my pussy once. It has been wonderful Frank. I'll go and dress now and let myself out."

Frank made to rise too but Caro pushed him on his chest and down on to the bed. She climbed on top of him, fitting his almost hard penis into the crack of her vagina.

"You've had enough of her for one night Daddy. Now I want my share. I've tasted her on your cock and I've licked your spunk out of her pussy. Have you fucked anyone else today?"

"Not actually fucked darling, no! I felt horny this morning when I was looking at my smooth equipment in the mirror so I had a wank. Then when I was buying your present in your shop Janine helped me choose. I got excited again so she helped me out by sucking me off!"

Caroline sat still on top of her father. "Did she swallow it?" she asked.

"Oh yes, every drop!"

Caro laid herself on top of her father and kissed him deeply. Then she got up and stretched her stupendous body in front of him. An already hard Frank moaned.

"A present you said Daddy darling? Can I see it now?"

"If you go into the sitting room you will see some packages. I bought a similar present for Mandy but you can choose which one you want. Go and bring them in here!"

Caroline was gone some time but when she returned she was wearing her choice, the red underwear set.

"I thought that this was better for me in view of our relationship," she giggled. "Mandy can have the pink one; it's more of a match to her blonde curls. I also found these behind the sofa!"

Caroline produced several canes and two more little whips. She flexed one of the canes meaningfully.

"I, I, thought that we could have set each, just like we discussed," said Frank weakly, eyeing his daughter's flexing technique.

"I want to test mine," said Caroline coldly. "You've been a naughty boy today Daddy, using up all that spunk! I was going to give you six of the best but your spunk in Helen's cunt tasted so good that I'll reduce it to three! Come on, let's go into the sitting room so that I can see myself swatting you in the mirror!"

Frank meekly followed Caro into the sitting room, wondering what she was going to say about the mirror, which she obviously hadn't noticed yet!

Now she saw it!

"What is that?" she exclaimed. Then she knew! "Daddy, that's your spunk all over the mirror, isn't it? Wow, did Helen see that? What did she say?"

"She wanted to piss on it to improve the design," admitted Frank sheepishly.

"That's a good idea," giggled Caro. "I'm going to do it after I've caned you. Bend over now! Just here so that I can see us both in the mirror!"

"Don't piss on the mirror in here," begged Frank. "This carpet cost a fortune! Owwwww! Owwwww! Owwwww!" he howled as Caro delivered her three strokes of the cane.

"Fan fuckin' 'tastic," said Caroline as she admired her handiwork marked over Frank's buttocks. She spotted the camera and took a few shots. "Look Daddy!" She turned Frank so that he could see.

"I'll sue you for assault and battery, you sadistic hussy! That hurt!"

"I'll make it up to you, I promise. Now for this mirror!"

She couldn't lift it! Frank had to help her carry it outside. It was chilly out there too.

"Christ, it's cold out here. We'll have to be quick or I'll freeze to death. It'll make me piss more though!"

Carline quickly stripped off her new present and straddled the mirror, which was now lying on the floor. She glanced upwards to see the heads of Abby and Rob looking down at her. She waved.

Frank had dived back into the room to grab the camera, all memories of the pain across his buttocks forgotten. As Caro started to piss he began to shoot pictures furiously. The cold air increased Caroline's ability to produce so much so that she sluiced all Frank's dried spunk right off the mirror. Frank groaned and started to piss himself, some of it all over his daughter.

"You pig!" she squealed. "You've earned another caning for that!"

oooOOOooo

Upstairs Abby giggled and Rob laughed as they watched the water sports down below. She and Rob had only just had dinner and he had then spent some time kissing and loving her, slowly removing her clothing.

Abby had taken much less time to strip her brother. She was just about to swallow Rob's long hard prong when she had heard a sound from down below.

Now she opened the window and leant out, pouching Rob's cock between her warm thighs.

"Do you remember what you did the last time we saw Daddy pissing down there," she asked?

"Of course I fuckin' do!" growled Rob, rubbing his tool hard between her thighs.

"Well, don't be too long about it," gasped Abby. "It's getting to be fucking cold out here. My boobs are freezing already!"

"Just got to get you wet enough," grunted Rob as his piss shot out of his cock and between her thighs. Abby gasped with surprise but held her ground. She reached back between her legs to feel his hot stream. Rob pulled back and anointed her all over with his hot emissions.

"Ready?" he gasped again.

"Definitely," answered Abby as she helped him to open up her arsehole. With all the practice they had been doing they had no difficulty. As soon as he was fully inserted Rob reached around Abby and enfolded her breasts in his big hands.

"You're right darling, your tits are cold! You're nipples feel extra hard though!"

"Your hands are lovely and warm darling. Play hard with my nipples though. It'll make me come sooner."

The conclusion was not long in coming. As soon as they finished they dashed for the shower, turning the water up to maximum heat as they warmed up again before retiring to bed.

oooOOOooo

Across the hall on the top floor Mandy was entertaining Helen and Janine. Helen had described her visit to Frank in some detail with Janine adding to the tale by describing Frank's visit to the store earlier in the day. She omitted any mention of Mandy's present although she did show them hers.

"I'm fucking jealous," announced Mandy. "I know I had my share last night but I always want more. I know, let's call Sue and see if Peter's got his cock inside her. She told me his cock is almost as big as Frank's and that she's going to persuade him to show it to us soon!"

Mandy picked up her mobile and called Sue. The others put their ears as close as possible to the earpiece.

"Hello darling, it's me," said Mandy un-necessarily. "Where are you? Are you doing it yet?"

They all listened, squealing with excitement at intervals. Then the call ended.

"Did you hear that?" said Mandy. "She's just about to come!"

"Your turn now Mandy," smiled Jan as she trailed her wet tongue up Mandy's left thigh. The girls were all naked so her tongue soon entered Mandy's hot wet gates of pleasure. Helen just watched with her hand pressed to her twat. She had had enough physical loving tonight and was looking forward to renewing her acquaintance with her father's cock tomorrow.

The house was eventually quiet and peaceful.

oooOOOooo

Thursday and Friday were relatively quiet on the Armitage family sexual front. A few things did happen however. Frank received two phone calls, the first of which on Thursday was from Arabella Fitzroy.

"Hello Frank darling, didn't we have a fucking good time at that conference. Did you resolve your family crisis successfully?"

Frank had a mental blank for a moment or two but then remembered his lame excuse for leaving early.

"Oh yes thank you Bella. It turned out to be something and nothing, as usual. How are you? Is your husband well?"

"I'm fine, and so is he, the fucking pervert. I had a complaint only yesterday from a young woman of twenty-eight that he had stroked her bottom and propositioned her. I had to get him to write a cheque. Good job he's got plenty! I wouldn't mind so much if he pinched my arse sometimes. How's your love life?"