Armitage Family Loving Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everybody started to say something. Frank held up his hands for quiet. When he had it he continued.

"Laura seems to be a very lonely woman and I have some sympathy for her." Frank looked hard at Caroline. She stayed quiet. "In short, she suggested that she should come here and live in apartment number one and look after our building for us. She offers to totally manage the cleaning and maintenance so that we have no concerns in that area. What is your reaction to that? Rob?"

"Sounds like a good idea to me. I'm finding the job too time consuming. What, if any, are the catches?"

"Mandy?"

"Is Jack going to come and live with her?"

"Caroline?"

"That's my question too. Are we supposed to find him a job as well?"

"Abby?"

"What about her knowing all about us, and our loving each other?"

"I covered all of these things in our conversation. She offered to pay rent. Yes, she does want Jack to come and take flat three. We don't have to find him a job; he will pay a full agreed rent. The last item raised by Abby I tackled head on. She already knew about me and Caroline although not as close as we are now."

"What was her stance on that?" asked Caroline.

"First of all she seemed to think that she has a right to take over apartment one in view of the family connection. When I said that she hadn't she hinted, only hinted mind, that her privileged information gave her an angle that we couldn't refuse. I simply said that if she were to 'let slip' any information about our family I would arrange to 'let slip' her and Jack's relationship, to the police if necessary. She went silent and then said that nothing would ever pass her lips. I did say, sorry Mandy, that I had information about Jack and his cousin too!"

Mandy quietly glanced around the family, smiling but obviously unrepentant.

"So shall we take a vote on Laura's request?"

"Dad," interjected Rob. "I think that this particular proposal should be subject to both parties agreeing to abide by a contract that should be drawn up as to tenancy terms and conditions. No reference should be made in that contract to the personal knowledge involved in arriving at those terms and conditions."

"I agree to that," said Frank. "So, everyone, please vote whether or not to agree to let apartment one to Laura and flat three to Jack subject to the conditions outlined by Rob. We must all agree the contract when it is drawn up and ready for signature. Please raise you hand if you accept."

Four hands were raised to which Frank added his own.

"Right, that's agreed. Abby, you and Rob get on to the lawyers on Monday and get started on the contract. It is, of course, rent-free for Laura in exchange for all building management work. Right, let's move on!"

"Does anyone want to say anything about our loving relationships?"

"I suggest that you start Daddy," said Caroline.

"No! No, I want to be first to say something," said Abby, jumping to her feet. "I'm bursting to get this off my chest!"

"And what a wonderful chest!" said her father, laughing.

They all joined in.

"Shut up everyone," said Abby loudly. "This is important; it's very important to me, and to Rob too I hope."

Everyone went quiet and Abby went over to stand in front of Rob.

"Rob darling," she started. "Over the past three weeks, ever since everyone found out about us, we have told each other that we love one another many times every single day. I want to take our love a stage further today. With your permission Rob my darling, I want the birth control pill that I took this morning to be the last, at least until our baby is born. What is your answer to that?"

Rob leapt to his feet and enveloped Abby in his arms, kissing her deeply. They stayed upright with locked lips. Abby groped at Rob's slacks, highlighting his long hard member. To the surprise of the rest of the family, Rob lifted Abby's t-shirt to expose her unfettered breasts. He grasped and squeezed them, pulling on her hard nipples. Abby moaned.

"I guess we know the answer to that, don't we?" grinned Frank. "Anyone else want to say anything?"

"Yes please Frank," said Mandy, watching as Abby unzipped her Rob and inserted her little hand into his pants.

"Yes Mandy," said Frank, watching too. His cock was clearly outlined in his pants.

"I just want to say that I love being fucked, in all my holes, by both you and Rob. I don't want any babies yet but if and when I do I shall consider it an honour if one of you would provide the sperm for my egg!"

"Wait until the time comes darling," said Caroline, gasping as Abby now withdrew Rob's manhood from its hiding place. "Rob does have a beautiful cock, doesn't he?"

Abby broke the kiss and now knelt before her man.

"Yes, I think that this cock is just so beautiful," she said and swallowed about three inches of it.

"Are you going to get Janine to shave it for you?" giggled Mandy "It will be even better, all smooth and hard!"

"Oooo yes," squeaked Abby as she ejected Rob's tool from her mouth. "When do you think that she can do it?"

"In about five minutes I expect," laughed Mandy. "She's upstairs in my apartment with Sue."

"Oh! Well, I expect we can arrange it soon!"

"Tomorrow for certain! What do you think to that Rob," laughed Mandy again.

"I don't know," said Rob, still perplexed about the subject. "What's involved?"

Caroline crossed to Frank and deftly unzipped his fly and unfastened his waistband.

"See here my darling brother. Look at the transformation that Janine has made to your father. That's what Abby wants for you!"

"If that's what she wants, who am I to deny her," answered Rob as he stared at Caroline manipulating her fathers naked genitals. It was the first time that he had seen her and his father together in this way.

"Abby, stop sucking Rob off for a minute," ordered Caroline. "I have something to say too! Please all sit down for a minute."

They all sat, including Frank, cock and balls on view!

"Daddy darling," began Caroline. "You remember the first time we made love I said that I would have to go on the pill and that I would get a 'morning after' pill too? Well, I didn't and I haven't taken any pills since. You got me first time Daddy; my period's a week late and I took a test yesterday. I'm five weeks pregnant!"

Frank crossed the room in a split second and lifted Caroline into his arms. He began to kiss her and fondle her as she wriggled in his grasp.

"Are you sure Mummy?" said Mandy. "Don't forget that you fucked Rob too that week. It could be his, couldn't it?"

"No darling," answered Caroline, "I did take a pill after I went to Rob, just in case. I knew that Abby was on the pill so I didn't want to get pregnant by Rob before he had the chance to get Abbey 'up the spout'!"

The Armitage's now seemed disinclined to continue with their meeting. Sex was on their minds now. Mandy thought to herself that she would have to work out Janine's shaving contract. Everyone seemed to like the idea so it should be easy to organise.

Abby was still sitting on Rob's knee as she kissed him again. He pulled her thin pink sweater off over her head to reveal her lovely round generous breasts. He buried his head between them.

"Come on darling," she said, standing up now. "Let's show the family how a girl gets pregnant in these parts. Strip off now and make baby making love to me!"

Abby lay on her back on Frank's best carpet and spread her legs. No sooner had Rob fitted his hard cock into her cunt she wrapped her thighs around his waist and began to hump hard at his shaft. His wet sticky cock appeared and reappeared as he rhythmically speared her pussy. Rob was on his elbows, grasping Abby's tits tightly as he loved his sister.

Caroline had resumed her position beside Frank's chair, holding his hand against her breasts.

"Are you mad at me Daddy? I'm sorry I haven't told you before but I was only really sure yesterday. You won't make me have an abortion, will you?"

Frank was shocked.

"My darling girl, I wouldn't even consider any such thing unless you wanted to think about it. As you obviously want our baby I can only say that I'm over the moon too!"

"Look at Rob and Abby," whispered Caroline. "They're so happy. Make love to me as well Daddy darling!"

"What about Mandy," said Frank as he looked over at his granddaughter watching the lovers in full flow? Caroline giggled as she pulled Frank's clothes off at the same time as stripping herself.

"I'm sure that she will entertain herself quite happily," she smiled happily as she straddled her father, inserting his gigantic cock into her cunt. "Now I'm going to fuck you Daddy!"

Mandy changed her direction of interest as she saw her mother mount Frank. She smiled to herself and opened the table drawer at her side. She extracted the cane and crossed over to Frank and Caroline.

"I'm going to cane you until you come all over Frank Mummy. Try to make it a squirt so I can sit on a wet cock and belly when it's my turn for a fuck!"

Mandy raised her arm and brought the cane smartly down across her mother's buttocks as she lifted herself to the top of Frank's massive engine!

THE END