As Fate Would Have It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,779 Followers

"What?" He asked, climbing off the couch to kneel before her.

"I just love it when you call me that." She breathlessly confessed.

A wry smile came across his face, clutching the backs of her bare legs.

"I love calling you that. Its respectful... loving." He said, trying to catch his breath.

"So sexy." She replied, unbuttoning her wrinkled blouse.

"Yea?" he inquired as his palms reached the beloved thickness of her thighs.

"Oh, fuck yea baby." She purred, loving the feel of her child's hands on her skin.

He flung his hands down, anxiously reaching up to grasp the waistband of her skirt. Cheryl stood with her hands running through her hair... her eyes closed, wavering in the intensity of this forbidden act of excitement. She felt the skirt being peeled downward, descending parallel to her fertile hips. And her son was captivated seeing the black cloth slivering down, unveiling smooth tan flesh. The skirt reached her knees, then pooled at her ankles as now, at long last, Christopher could feel his mother's golden honeyed skin. Instantaneously, his eyes viewed the mysterious center of his mother's being. Obscured by countless dark hairs, his hands centered on his birthplace... the very core of who he was. He came from there... she bore him... How could any man refuse to return once more to reclaim that what is rightfully his?

"Oh mother." He sighed in amazement.

Looking up, he saw that she had shed her blouse and was releasing her large life giving breasts. Carelessly tossing the material aside, Christopher looked up... as if a slave to it's honored idol. He couldn't believe the radiant fullness of her breasts... how shapely, free of age or any sign of decline. As if the choirs of Heaven sing their loveliest hymn... seeing this was all he could have ever hoped for in his life. If she shunned him right now, he would live the rest of his days fulfilled and content.

Yet this was far from over. Cheryl had other plans.

She watched as her son's fingers crept up along her flattened stomach. They looked like a spider crawling up to catch its prey... and god, he was so slow. She loved it when someone took their time... but this wasn't just anyone. He was her son... the child she carried for nine months... that she gave birth to, and raised... he had come full circle, back to the woman who ultimately loved him in no way any other woman could. Their bond was unquestionable... their destiny... erotically irrefutable.

When he felt the heaviness of his mother's golden breasts in his palms, he whined like a helpless child. Their eyes met... and Cheryl quickly committed to memory the look of her son's foggy eyes below her succulent chest. Every passing moment, there would be another moment to remember... a sacred memory that both could hardly forget, even if they tried. She had never felt this way with anyone else... how could she? This was her son... and he would forever be the man of her dreams. He would never cheat... lie... or intentionally jeopardize their love. The same blood flowed in his veins as did hers... this erotic truth by far would far surpass any other man or woman she had bedded before. There is something to be said of a son's love for his mother. It doesn't fade away... it does not decline, nor will it be forfeited for another. It is eternal... everlasting. Both mother and son knew this to be true.

She watched as her son rose to his feet, holding her hands with his... both gazing into the others eyes without doubt or fear. Letting go, Christopher gripped his T-shirt, lifting it off his brawny chest. Cheryl looked at it... amazed at how smooth and hairless it was. Every muscle he had was chiseled to perfection.

"I love how you look at me." He softly admitted, now lowering his cargo shorts...

"Oh my Gawd." Cheryl responded as the cloth fell to the floor.

She went to him, but he politely stopped her.

"No, no. Let's just look at each other. I think it's sexy to just look." He said, giving her a quick kiss.

Cheryl smiled, aware of his candor. But when her eyes fell to the sight of his magnificent pink phallus, she lost it. Her eyebrows creased as her mouth slightly fell... he was cut... fully erect. It had been years since she had seen his manhood, and what a magnificent sight it was to behold. It was so eager, boiling with blood... pulsing with titillation. The mammoth head, thick and firm. It's contour gracefully topping off the breadth of his magical eight-inch span. She noticed the savory veins, wrapped about his stem like a piece of artwork. Her view became obscured when his right hand slowly surrounded the base of his hot shaft. She could literally feel the throb of its blistering potency as it quietly pulsated in his hand. Never before had Cheryl felt such profound magnetism. As if a spell was being cast over her from the beautiful pillar of reddish hot flesh.

"See this, mother?" he calmly said in his intoxicating tone. "You did this to me."

Cheryl shuddered in the surreal flawlessness of his statement. He was right. She had done this to him... now she had to do something about it. As if on a silent suggestion, both mother and son came together. Her son's brave arms reached behind her, lifting her up into his arms. The look on his face was of utmost determination. Yet the act slightly amused her.

"What?" he asked.

"Oh nothing. Just... it's cute." She replied, running her curious finger along his taut neck. "Like a bride on her wedding night."

"Maybe you will be my bride?" he bravely admitted, carrying his mother from the den, and to the staircase a few feet away.

"Oh, baby. You're so sweet." Cooed Cheryl, resting her head upon his mighty shoulder.

She really shouldn't have said anything about wanting to remarry or have another baby. But subconsciously, she did want to tell her son that. Just one of a thousand pieces of the puzzle surrounded in the hazy mist of erotic divulgence... a puzzle that only Christopher and Cheryl could solve together as man and woman... not as mother and son. For the first time in countless years, she felt alive in a man's arms. Sloppily kissing his chest as he carried her up the staircase, she reveled in the devotion he was bestowing her with. And in turn, Christopher silently thanked the Gods of love for being able to carry his mother's exquisite body up to her king size bed. Who would have ever thought that twenty two years after giving him life, that he would return to his mother like this? To be carrying her to a bed to re-join with her? To journey back to his source of his life and nourishment... to cross the final gateway from adolescence to adulthood.

As he effortlessly walked inside Cheryl's grand master bedroom, the two stared into their eyes, sensing the forbidding impact of what they were about to do. The room was brightly lit from the late afternoon sun, setting an impeccable vista to their first time. They kissed afresh to silence any feasible doubt, and fortunately there was none whatsoever. Their hearts somehow recognized that this moment was destined from day one... their kiss ripened as Cheryl felt the coolness of her satin bedspread grace her back. The muscular chest of her son effortlessly set her down as she reached for his face, smiling lovingly up at him. That smile was all he needed to see, and his eager look in his eyes was all the convincing she had to have. Christopher stood back to soak in the sight of her shapely tan body, matched against the snowy white bedspread. She too retained the sight of his Herculean body, illuminated by the sunlight... making him gleam like a mighty Greek God... a sculpture of complete perfection... a God of maternal love.

Extending both of her hands towards her child, he joyfully clenched them and crept over the bed, slowly coming down upon her ample flesh. The initial sensation of their skin timidly grazing together slowed Chris, allowing his chest and cock to lightly brush his mother's goose bumped flesh. Looking down, he watched his sculpted chest barely graze his mother's bosom... just the touch alone heightened the moment. Christopher sighed with absolute reverence, seeing his skin atop his mothers.

He floated down upon her as their arms enveloped the other... their faces lingering within an inch of the other... staring... wondering... hoping. Both emancipated by the feeling of warm soft skin... It was like an image from the most erotic film ever made... Christopher lifted his finger, tracing the outline of her lips before taming her lips with his. Their bodies entangled as her hands fondled the rivulets of sweeping muscle along his shoulders and back. Encouraged, Christopher's tongue slipped forth, suckling her chin, down along the nape of her neck... going back to the large breasts that had called to him since birth... behind his tongue was a river of saliva, coating her skin... Cheryl tilted her neck back upon the soft material, amazed by the sheer eroticism of her son burrowing his face among her bosom. His adept palms kneaded the fleshy mass that formerly gave him life... now they would provide a much more distinct form of life... and he knew this. His fingers splayed across the width of the each swell, lifting it... urging them together and apart in slow, fluid movements. She was beside herself; her mind body and soul all connected to this one moment. His gentle moans resonating in her head as she felt her right nipple fall into his famished mouth. She looked down, seeing his cheeks caved in-suckling in as much breast flesh as his mouth could retain. And the way he sipped her breast made her cringe... he swayed his head crosswise, pulling the plentiful breast up, then down once more. His fingers wrapped the breast, gently and faithfully. The tongue slithered lengthwise across her areola, slurping the nipple between his teeth. The brave suction of his mouth lifted her delicate nipple up and down, twirling his tongue above it like a starving beast. Her astonished reactions only encouraged her son even more... a loud pop sounded as he stormed her left breast, just as much in need of his mouth as the other... Cheryl ran her fingers through her boy's hair as she quivered in absolute trauma.

"My baby... my son-- sucking my breasts." She bellowed out. "My son."

It was as if she doused his bonfire with a gallon of gasoline hearing her say that. His tongue plunged down, trying to taste more breast. His entire body arched, flattening his heroic cock against her glossy leg. She cracked a smile, knowing she had struck a nerve within her son.

"My baby likes to hear mommy talk, doesn't he?" she cooed while cradling his head.

His eyes shot open to look at her. And the view of his mouth engulfed with her heavy tit was yet another remarkable victory for the couple.

"Ooooh, look at that." Cheryl whispered. "Feeding from me again."

That was it. He couldn't take it. He released her breast, lunging for her mouth in a fierce charge. Her verbal hex had worked, now wedging his cock beside her fertile hearth. Their mouths crushed together as the stub of his manhood nuzzled the outer lips of her pussy. It wanted to come home... he wanted to be back inside his mother...

"Please, mother." He uttered before taking her tongue deep into his mouth.

Cheryl relaxed; knowing her fate was sealed. She too needed his cock back inside her, and willingly eased apart her legs. Feeling her relax, he reached below to guide the steamy cock to the entrance he had dreamed of for so long. All they could do was gaze into each other's eyes as Chris steered his spawning penis inward... and when he felt the scalding warmth of his mother's pussy crown his head, both mother and son locked up, still looking at one another... as if two scared children on some wild roller coaster... Her luscious dampness girdled the wide helmet of anxious cock, cautiously slipping beyond the outward folds. He balked; drawing in a violent breath... his eyes bulged from his skull... Cheryl held her breath, enduring the loving penetration... a deep breath before the plunge... the excitement of the unknown... Christopher's eyes clamped shut, his fists clenching the sheets trying to hold onto some sense of reality... but it was pointless.

"Go." He told himself, opening his eyes back up to see a hopeful gesture on his mother's face.

All the years of wonder and curiosity swept over him as he nudged ahead, slowly but steady. As he sank into her, Cheryl loudly inhaled a long, open-mouthed intake of air. He saw the shock all across her face, looking at her as if to say, "Are you okay?" And she was... but the shattering emotions and fabulous stimulation of her son's penis coming inside was all too much for the 38-year-old. He forged ahead with conviction... she couldn't believe has far he was going inside her. Chris couldn't believe how good his mother's pussy felt as her broiling womb welcomed her son's entire eight-inch cylinder, safely inside the place where it sprang forth. Her entire body tensed, her neck straining back into the pillow as his cock burrowed further and further inside. The veins along her neck swelled as she held her breath again, digging her fingernails into her son's arms. She gasped, shouting out her astonishment. It felt sooooooooo good to feel his massive girth pierce her... she wondered how much farther he could go. Any more and his cock would slide out her throat, it felt that deep.

Her fingers fanned out, pushing her son back. Confused, he looked to her and saw a sexy smile on her face. He looked to see her eyes waver and glaze slightly as he felt the hot softness of her cunt slowly settle around the head of his protruding manhood. Without warning, her eyes dilated and her lids shivered to tiny slits as her burning cunt melted his swelling monster. Her buttery, soft vagina slowly slid down his throbbing, tingling cock as she absorbed him into her body once again.

"All the way." She said in that breathless tone he was becoming so fond of. "So deep... so fucking deep."

"Yea." He replied, tightening his ass and abdomen with at least three more inches to go.

Cheryl ground her teeth together like a savage, wrapping her legs around her boy's torso. Grasping his neck, she began shouting out her appetite for cock.

"Do it, you stud. Stab me with that big ass cock." Cheryl demanded.

He loved hearing her like this, and happily complied. Bowing his back, he took one final lunge, before plowing his stalk all the way inside his mother. She cried out, lifting herself to him as they were finally joined in a way no mother and son should ever be. Both adjusted to this primal act of intercourse... all she could do was shudder beneath him.

Now with her head upon his shoulder, she helplessly cried out "You're inside me. Inside me... oh baby. I can't believe it."

"I know, mom." He answered with such hope.

"So big... so deep." She responded, hungrily licking the lobe of his reddened ear.

He just sat there; adjusting to the seething intensity his cock was in. His triumph blew him away. From just fantasizing about it, to actually having intercourse with his sweet mother was beyond his wildest imagination, especially having just admitted to being in love with his own mother. Now for the sweet rhythm he franticly searched for... easing back his marinated cock, Cheryl whimpered, feeling the huge void of nothingness behind. His taut ass drew back and just as his bulbous head slithered out of his lover's pussy, he plunged back in. Cheryl let go as her legs spread wide, wanting to get her body in a position that gave her child the best and deepest penetration imaginable. He stooped, resting his sweaty groin to hers as their pubis hairs meshed. He glanced down to see his whole length swallowed inside her, a sight he prayed he would someday see. Cheryl was soundly panting, massaging Chris' neck. Tears swelled in her eyes from the magic of this moment... never before had any man or woman made her feel so complete... so full. She saw the love radiate from her son's eyes and studly body, soothing her heart and soul. How could something as profound as this is be so wrong in the eyes of society?

He picked up on her eagerness, and began sawing in and out of her moist pussy. Swift and confidant in his tempo, he united with his mother's pace as together, they discovered yet another priceless gem in the crown of their love. Cheryl knew her boy had come full circle, and met his thrusts with equal hunger. Anticipation was twisting its way into her soul as the sounds of their bodies slapping together blared throughout her bedroom. Looking down, she noticed how long and thick he was, and how the skin of his penis was coated with her womanly juices. He saw her looking, and followed... both of them watched his cock briskly submerging, and withdrawing in quick, rapid strokes.

"Can't believe this." He gasped in shock.

She glanced up at him to see his chest and face covered in perspiration. "God, he looks so fucking sexy." She told herself, feeling the constant stabbing of his welcomed intrusion. And the glorious agony on his face spoke volumes of pure truth. Each lustful push drove Cheryl further and further into the depths of incestuous enchantment. Christopher pounded his mother with every ounce of stamina and strength he could muster... it was all he could do from passing out. The barriers of morality and sin ebbed away with each powerful thrust. Deeper and deeper into the sacred depths of her cunt went the gigantic penis. Spreading and forcing its way through the clinging wet silk of the tight sheath. She could feel it stretching her womanhood to embrace its mammoth bulk as it slipped deeper. He had his entire penis buried to the hilt of her hot, aching pussy. Her son was inside of her once again, but this time, as a man... not a child. A man who had always been there to fill the void in her life and make her complete. Thrashing his ass back and forth savagely, he drove himself into the hot, seductive core of her self. Harder and harder, he slashed, thrusting himself deeper and deeper into the glowing hearth of her femininity. Then she consumed him. Totally and absolutely. He was being pulled into the forbidden depths of her marvelous essence. Then his body fractured into a million tiny pieces and their essences melted into a coalescence of purity. They righteously became one.

He collapsed atop her, grabbing the encouraging width of her ass with the flawlessness of an expert lover. Cheryl loved how her son moved and fucked like a pro. She wished there was a way she could watch their bodies writhe together in their newfound glory. But she saw more than enough... enough to quench her thirst for this forbidden act of fornication. Christopher began pistoning in and out of her with short rapid strokes, disregarding his hope to hold off orgasm. She sensed his urgency...

"Yea, baby. That's it. That's it!" shouted Cheryl, ardently encouraging her son to fulfill his destiny.

He could feel the sting of orgasm embark on its journey, swarming inside the deepest regions of his testicles. He couldn't deny it's right of passage any longer. Droplets of his sweat trickled on Cheryl's heaving chest before sharing a fierce soulful kiss. He sank into her with such vigor, like a beast unleashed from his cage.

"Don't pull out." She demanded. "Don't you dare pull out."

He glared at her in astonishment, faithful to his powerful cadence. Although he couldn't say it, his face asked 'Really?' And like a good mother, she knew her son's most private expressions. She was eagerly fucking her son with all the confidence and conviction a woman could invoke. His chest lifted, upheld by his tight fists and assurance. Clamping his eyes shut, the charm of climax rocked his entire body in a series of violent jolts. All Cheryl could do was continue her verbal urging... something she absolutely loved to do, especially to her son.

mejau71
mejau71
1,779 Followers
1...34567...15