As Fate Would Have It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,778 Followers

Of course, that was a blatant lie... but was necessary in order not to fracture this delicate relationship.

He continued with the utmost conviction and certainty in his eyes. Something was so different about him... "I just... am tired of always trying to hate you, or blame you for everything."

The couple sat, still holding to the other's hands in glowing love. Christopher admission that he wanted to know his mother again set the stage for a wonderful reunion of sorts. Cheryl admitted to making countless mistakes during his youth, and openly wept in grief, and love for her only child. The walls of malevolence were coming down, and all she could do was cling to her son's hand. He could tell she was becoming very emotional, and fondly caressed her hand with his. Yet he thought to himself; "Wow, we look like a real couple in here holding hands and her crying. So romantic."

"Let's go home so we can talk." Cheryl quietly spoke.

"Don't you need to go back to work?" he replied.

"No. My son is more important." She said, paying the bill and grabbing her coat.

At Cheryl's house...

They sat on the couch together, carrying on their "heart to heart". Both mother and son felt as if they had broken down the walls of hate altogether. Now, they were both laughing and catching up on recent events in their lives. Cheryl had kicked off her heels and shed her jacket again as Chris took off his tennis shoes to get comfy. As they talked, she would repeatedly lay her hand on his leg or arm as he brought her up to date on his life.

"We need a drink." Cheryl said, going to the kitchen for two glasses of red wine.

Once more, his eyes naturally drifted to her resplendent hips and ass, all tucked safely beneath that tight black skirt he desperately wanted to rip off her. As she sauntered to the kitchen, he sat, mesmerized by the flowing sway of those ass cheeks and legs. He immediately fell in love with how those big moons of her backside bobbed and twitched with each proud step... and before he knew it, another image of him knelt behind Cheryl in a scalding doggy style position raced through his mind.

She glanced over her shoulder, catching her son checking her out.

"Oh Fuck." He thought to himself, quickly looking off.

Looking back as she walked into the kitchen, a wry grin came over her face. Not in a sexual way, but exhilarated that she could still make young men look at her. The thought never crossed her mind that he could actually be fantasizing about her in an erotic, forbidden way. Admittedly, she enjoyed being looked at though... At that moment, the reality of his gaze struck her.

"Oh shit!! Was he really looking at me like a man would?" she asked herself, taking out the large bottle of chilled red wine.

Her heart accidentally missed a beat, unsettled by the notion. She glanced back into the living room, plagued with guilt... and fascination. His back to her, she gazed at her son with astonishment. A thousand voices shouted inside... the majority admittedly being of lust and craving.

"He is handsome." She told herself as she pulled two glasses from the glass holder.

But skepticism abruptly squelched the sexy idea of fucking her beefy young son. She had always been a champion of freedom and the expression of desire and lust. A liberal in every sense. No idea or fantasy was too hazardous for her.

Christopher sighed, begging his libido to control itself. "I'm so busted." He cursed himself as Cheryl came back to the couch with two ornate wineglasses. Tucking her left leg beneath her ass, she sat down... closer than before. Pouring two full glasses, his mother handed him his as they clinked their glasses together...

"Here's to a new day." Chris said in a hopeful tone, tinged with a handsome smile.

"To us." She replied in a more intimate manner.

She sat at full attention, her eyes acutely centered on her son. Just hearing her toast melted Chris in a way he didn't see coming.

"You seeing anyone?" she inquired.

"Nah." He said, taking a sip. "Too busy really."

"Beth kinda likes you." She replied, lowering her glass. "I could see if she wanted to go out with you-- you know, if you're into older women."

They both giggled, sharing a quick glance of innocence mixed with intrigue.

"Well maybe not. I think she's got the hots for me." Admitted his mother.

"Really?" Chris shot back with interest.

"Yea. She's dropped all the hints and stuff." Cheryl added.

"Well, you should. I mean, if that's your bag, you know." Chris responded.

"You guys and your lesbians. All you guys can think about is two chicks, isn't it?" She chuckled, sitting back in the feathery couch.

"Better than two guys, right?" Chris added.

"Oh stop it." Cheryl said, playfully slapping Chris on the wrist.

"Well no, I mean... if Beth really likes you, then I think you guys should give it a try." Chris said in an attempt to keep their conversation on track.

Cheryl went on... "I don't know. I may not want a woman these days. It's just that I've really been doing a lot of soul searching lately."

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Yeah, I don't know... I've really been thinking about getting married again and... Maybe having another baby." Cheryl answered with a heartfelt tone of hope. "You just reach a point in your life when you've done all you can, and start to look at things differently. Plus its getting way to lonely in this big ass house for just me."

"Hmmm." Christopher moaned as he took a long sip of the appetizing wine.

Two hours later...

The wine had been polished off, and both mother and son had their guards completely down. She was becoming more affectionate with Christopher as the alcohol took control of both mother and son. Asking if she could lay her head in his lap, Chris happily agreed as he debated to himself if he should stroke her hair or not.

"I'll just lay it here." He told himself as his fingers less than an inch away from her luscious tresses.

They both spoke openly and freely about their lives and what was going on in their lives. She asked him several questions about he and Natalie, and how he dealt with her sudden death. The mood shifted to genuine concern as she moved to her side, laying her hand upon his bare leg. This position gave him a splendid view of the seductive dip in her waist, and how her ripened ass ascended high above the couch. Her hand opened, slowly beginning to caress her son's leg with long, soothing strokes as he spoke of his love for Natalie. And when he touched on her pregnancy, countless hopes and fantasies flooded his mother's mind... jealousy being the primary thought.

Yet through the painful discourse about losing Natalie, Chris found himself lovingly caressing his mother's long cinnamon locks. He couldn't recall making that decision though. Would he stop now? No way.

Their words fell silent... nothing was being said except for the soundless language of physical affection both mother and son guiltlessly did to one another. She stroked his brawny leg and knee; he on the other hand was running his fingers through her hair. And just an inch away from her head, her son's cock epitomized it's ultimate longing... erect and full... blood warmly coursing through it's hefty shaft in surreal hope.

She finally spoke.

"Is it wrong we're laying here like this?" she asked peacefully.

"Like what?" he replied.

"Like... well, you know." She answered.

"No, I don't." her son shot back.

He knew exactly what she meant, but wanted to hear her say it. He heard her grunt in frustration over his lack of cooperation.

"Oh, you mean the way we're so close like this?" he said.

"Yeah." Cheryl cautiously said, unsure as to the morality of their intimate affection.

"I don't have a problem with it." He softly whispered, now taking longer, more loving strokes through her hair.

He loved touching his mother... above all else, he loved her.

"Do you?" he followed.

This was the moment of truth. All that he could hope for and ever aspire to have. He held his breath in extreme expectancy. "Please say no... please just say no. Oh God, just say no, mother."

"No." she admitted with a soft confident tone.

He sighed heavily, relishing her justifiable confession... both knowing they had just crossed the line. And his affection grew brave, delicately tracing the contour of her right earlobe, gently dragging the locks behind her ear... over and over again...

"We could go to jail for this." She murmured, snuggling her head deeper into his lap.

He felt her head nudge against his solid cock. She did too. And the actuality hit her that her son's cock had gotten hard because of her... Because of her.

"Well, I don't plan on going to the police because I'm sitting here with a beautiful woman. Do you?" he uttered in a comforting manner.

"Of course not, sweetie."

The situation captured Cheryl's senses, dangerously arousing her need for affection. Cheryl needed to be wanted... and wanted to be needed by a man. And the fact that he just said she was beautiful melted her soul. She had desperately missed the touch of someone who genuinely loved her. And the taboo nature of this visit especially turned her on. She had some doubt, but knew as well as Christopher did that any man and woman would naturally be drawn into such an obviously loving predicament.

"Can I tell you something, mother?" Christopher politely asked.

She nodded yes, inadvertently rubbing across the base of his cock.

"I'm... in love with you. And I don't mean that as your son... but as a man to a woman." He voiced in complete sincerity.

The conviction in his voice melted any lingering doubt. And just by him calling her 'mother' was so thoughtful. He had never done that before, and she was smitten by his regard. There was no need to question his disclosure, or shout or yell at him... she somehow knew he had came to this conclusion with a mature and rational heart.

"I've... always known that." She replied, her voice quivering in ecstasy. "I don't know how or why, but... I just always knew you would tell me that someday."

A million ton weight suddenly arose from his heart so relieved to hear Cheryl say that. She seductively sat up; turning to lie on her stomach, propped up on her elbows as mother and son gazed into each other's eyes. The beauty of his mother's face burned itself in his mind... her wide eyes, those elegant lips that graced her supple face... her astonished expression and the lustrous texture of her cheeks... and how her hair cascaded across her face captivated the young son. His hands drifted to her face, benevolently stroking her cheeks with both thumbs. Mother and son could not utter a word... nothing could really be said since their language of love was now being spoken through actions and movements. Cheryl sighed, welcoming his affection as her eyelids fluttered to a close, as if wings of a sacred dove.

Her response was placing her hands atop his, clutching them with self-assurance. Her mouth fell open, as her breath grew shallow, feeling her son's chest rise and fall with each languid breath.

"I'm being touched by my son." Cheryl told herself, keeping her eyes closed. "Oh God, I can't do this. Maybe just a kiss, and I'll end it."

She then thought of a poem that she had heard years ago...

Touch, but do not kiss Kiss, but do not taste Taste, but do not swallow Swallow, but do not relish Relish, but do not love Love, but do not wed

That verse had always stuck to her for some reason, and now it was repeating itself throughout her heart as Christopher's forefinger traced the outline of her lips. A shivering gasp was exhaled from her mouth, tinged with a sordid moan of complete hunger. Cheryl imagined her son's lips graciously meshing with hers, sealing this forbidden coupling both of them so sincerely wished for. This was the ultimate taboo... a mother kissing her son... kissing like mother and son never meant to kiss. But a kiss that would feel so right... so pure.

Christopher's back lifted slowly forward, as all he could hear was Cheryl's low guttural breaths echoing in his ears... like a celestial symphony performing its most sacred melody. His face now inches from hers as he felt her hot breath douse his face. Her breath grew shallow and feeble when his hands cupped her face.

"I can't." she helplessly uttered, grasping at any remaining slivers of doubt.

Honestly, it was just her testing her son's resolve. She wanted to hear him clearly vocalize why he wanted this to happen... why he wanted her from all the other women as his lover. She didn't want to hear the typical 'because you're hot' replies either. For her entire life, she yearned for hearing a man pronounce his unconditional passion for her. No man she had ever known could ever make his case in a convincing fashion. If he could sway her with the truth, she would be his forever.

"No. We can't." she replied, feeling his warm palms stroking her face. "I'm your mother."

"That's exactly why I need you." Was his reply with a steady, determined tone.

"I hated you for so long." He whispered so exquisitely while kneading her glowing face.

His brow crimped, recalling all the years of suffering. "Blamed you for everything... but up until recently, I never knew it was all because I deep down, truly loved you." He said as she opened her eyes.

Emotion seized the couple as she saw his eyes well up... yet hers did too.

"Oh baby." She breathlessly replied, knowing she had denied his need.

She reached out, taking his face in her hand, lovingly fondling it as he did hers. A tear rolled down her face.

"I'm so sorry I was a horrible mom." She tried to express despite the oppressing guilt she felt.

"No, no. Please." He replied, rejecting her blame. "You did what you thought was best. As a man, I know that now. You were too young to know how to raise a kid all by yourself."

Cheryl openly wept, hearing these soothing words of understanding and comfort. It made perfect sense that they come from her son.

"Oh mom, please don't cry." He tried to reassure her. "We should be so happy right now."

His slight smile of encouragement lifted her spirits.

"You're so handsome." She said, sucking back her tears.

Once again the symphony of truth played its haunting love theme to the young man. He was truly taken by this woman... nothing else mattered to him. He wanted to show her just how much he was devoted to her, and her alone.

"I've always known... you were the one." He managed to say. "When I was with Natalie, I imagined it was you I was making love to. When she was pregnant, I secretly wished it was you."

Cheryl smiled in spite of the steady river of tears pouring down her face.

"I love you so much, Christopher." She confessed. "Kiss me. Please kiss me." There was no more need for encouragement. He thrust for her mouth, sealing his manly lips to hers in a zestful kiss. Not violently or demanding, but dynamic... replete with finesse. And she was swept away by their encountering. So shocking, yet so emotional. The flaming texture of his mouth abruptly bound by so many years of urgency. Their heads twisting and writhing for a deeper kiss. Her muffled whimpers of surrender roused his hands to feel the sweet goodness of his mother's plentiful body. The sweaty palms left her face, straggling about her back and shoulders, pulling her closer. Resounding slurps of their tongues and lips resonated in the living room, heightening their forbidden state of erotic delirium. Cheryl loved hearing the sounds of kissing... the dripping blend of saliva and tongue... hungry and bold. Her palms clutched his chiseled face, restraining his face so that he couldn't break their kiss. Yet she didn't have to worry about her son doing that... both of them surged in the ethereal moment of a first kiss with the one you love. Love, lust, need, craving... everything came together so harmoniously. As if mother and son held the key to the other's subsistence... equivalent to a puzzle finally solved. An ailment ultimately cured... her belonged to her, and she knew it. Her maternal bond to him unexpectedly justified their coupling... it somehow made sense to her that she give her life to his. That she grant him life once more... the way any man and woman should.

"Our first kiss." Cheryl said with a hushed tone following a swift parting of their mouths.

Their misty eyes gazed into each other's... their expressions swirling in astonishment... in awe of the magical moment. Cheryl loved seeing the unimaginable look in his eyes... amazement, wonderment, love, desire... all behind the gateways to his soul... staring into his very core.

"I love you, mother." He said, crippled with raw emotion. "I always will."

"Oh baby." Cheryl responded in awe.

With that, their lips shared a delicate kiss the second time. Soft and sure... drawing out their time in savoring the other's mutual flavor. Christopher loved how his mother's milky lips felt touching his. He loved her womanly fragrance, the scent of the only woman he wished for. Their tongues brushed across the other as he slid his inside her mouth. A libidinous moan from Cheryl's lungs matched his gesture, delicately sealing her lips around his tongue, caressing its warm and wet smoothness. His chest buckled; shocked that he was kissing his mother in such a lewd manner. Cheryl twirled her head, bobbing her head back and forth on the tongue, similar to sucking a cock... saliva oozed from their mouths as mother and son held each others head lovingly. He loved the feathery texture of his mother's mahogany tresses, repeatedly trying to reassure himself that this was not a dream...

Cheryl suckled his tongue deep inside, sealing her lips to his as she shrouded her arms about his virile chest. In a strong embrace, she felt the blistering hardness of his cock as they fell back into the couch. Fully stop him, his hands inherently sailed down her arced back, finding her faultless wide ass waiting for his rightful capture. Her elbows huddled beside his head; their kiss exceeding everything a mother and son should share. But it felt so right. It just came so naturally to them. Together, the couple would overthrow every social and moral law known to man. Their commitment demanded it... denying it would only cause more heartache and misery. Both mother and son knew what had to be done, realizing that through each other lied the key to the most heavenly relationship known.

Her mouth chewed Christopher's jaw, feeling his fingers dig into her ass flesh. More importantly for her was the bastion of sexuality that jammed itself against her groin, wanting to unite with the very womb that created him. She was the reason he existed... yet now, she would be the reason he wanted to live... to love... and grow.

Her knees straddled him as he clawed at her skirt. Immediately, Chris returned the eagerness and bit at her neck. Wailing in awe, Cheryl jostled her dripping pussy so that he could stab her with his pulsating stem. Angrily tearing at the skirt, Chris lifted it so that his hands could feel the full goodness of his mother's ass and thighs. Once he grazed her fleshy backside, his entire body lifted them both up in a splintering wave of irresistible lust.

"Oh Chris!" She called out with his teeth anchored to her neck.

His hands skillfully pulled apart her ass globes, tugging... pulling... blending. Their bodies began a slow, rhythmic grind against each other's... mother atop son in the grandest of acts. Without warning, Chris hoisted her up, motioning her to stand before him. Confused in the midst of sexual haze, she did so but clearly bewildered.

"I want to take your clothes off. Piece by piece, mother." He intimately commanded.

God, she loved it when he called her 'mother'. It added such an erotic edge to the moment. And he could tell she was visibly moved by it.

mejau71
mejau71
1,778 Followers