As Fate Would Have It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,778 Followers

"Gonna cumm, aren't you, baby? Huh? Mommy's making you cumm, isn't she?" she cooed, seeing him buckle in shock.

"Mother." He breathlessly chanted over and over again.

The shock of actually fucking her... the scandalous, yet instinctive desire to mate with his very own mother... her buxom tan flesh below, receiving his welcomed intrusion so lovingly... her hair, damp with perspiration and lust... the sight of her plentiful breasts swaying in unison with his plunges... all of it felt soooooooooooo good. So right. Every thought, every act and word they shared arose from the depths... it was happening.

He was cumming. Christopher was cumming inside his dear sweet mother. Yet only twenty-two years prior, the very same womb had bore him and given him incomparable life. Now... he would faithfully return the pristine essence of his being-- his soul, if you would. The circle of life... completing it's forbidden destiny.

Cheryl put her feet down, lifting her lower body as high as she could, wanting to receive the rich reward of his semen. His flesh was ripped apart in furious jolts... pulled and tugged as his muscles pulled together. Looking up towards the ceiling, Christopher summoned every ounce of fertile sperm he could bless her with... one word rang in his head as the first rope of hot cumm ruptured through.... "Mother."

His glossy saturated cock blistered in orgasm, carrying a tidal surge of boiling seed... the bouillon of life Cheryl instinctively craved. She clawed at his back, feeling the soothing warmth relieve the starved and thrashed cradle of life. When she felt his seed, nature gripped her mind, body, and soul, arrested by orgasm. Feeling his sudden explosion of potent seed swell inside sent her into delirium. Both mother and son were sharing a replete, cherished climax... locked together by a fiery cock and willing pussy. Cheryl's eyes rolled back in her head, suffering from the mind shattering impact. Her flesh went limp as her boy held her promising thighs and ass, pulling her into him for a deeper plunge... perhaps an automatic, instinctive step to ensure his seed took root?

"I have you." He whispered hoarsely. "You're mine."

"Yes." She huskily moaned back as she gazed at his handsome face, which at that moment, was a masquerade of the purest of lifelong expectation.

Cheryl shouted out a vague cry, clinging her mouth to Christopher's packed, muscular neck. Screaming like a tortured beast, she wailed and cried for more as all he could do was pound her even harder. He twisted and lunged, she thrashed and turned... both fully aware that they were now bound together by not only blood, but of seed.... Whatever the outcome, Cheryl would now have her son's seed swimming throughout her body. Seed that was once enriched in her own womb, now returning to plant itself back inside the familiar garden of promising ebullience. He would look at her in days, or weeks from now, knowing that his sperm was somewhere inside that voluptuous flesh... Her son's seed would forever mark his mother.

With each passing second, his darkest realizations hit him again and again. He was really fucking his mother. The reality of it washed over him, carrying his soul into the deepest recesses of their sea of forbidden love.

He forcefully brought his mouth to hers, violently kissing his woman with newfound authority. One commanding sentence kept echoing in his mind... "You're mine... you're mine." Was all he could hear. His youthful manliness kept inundating her womb with even more cumm as the hungry couple kept humping each other. Her glossy honeyed legs wrapped him tight to make sure he wouldn't pull away... but how could he? Especially not now... not after sharing the most beautiful accomplishment known to mankind, regardless of how two people were related. Who could ever resist such a beautiful woman as Christopher' mother? Why curse the very essence of what every man on earth silently hopes for... to forever claim his mother as his own.

Minutes passed by, as his cock stayed true, inevitably tapering off in orgasm. What remained now were two lovers who shared the most extraordinary act any man and woman could ever hope to experience together. He brought his face up to look at her, all tasseled and fatigued from vigorous, intense sex. Both caught their breaths as he nuzzled her face with his palms, still skeptical of what they had just suffered through. Their eyes examined each other's, scrutinizing their expressions for something... Cheryl then had a terrible fear... that as most men do, they would quickly regret it, and run away in fear. Her son saw this, and quickly acted.

"I love you, mother... More than life itself." He avowed, mesmerized by her intoxicating beauty.

The fear was quelled as tears stung her eyes.

"I love you too." She panted in relief. "I thought that you'd want to get away from me as quickly as you could."

"Not at all." He said with a confident tone. "Why would I ever do that? I've dreamt of loving you for so long. I'm not like all the other men, mother. I'm your son."

She vigorously held her son close, weeping in joy and happiness... his cock still lodged deeply (and safely) inside her saturated womb. The emotional union they shared filled Cheryl's heart as tears trickled down her angelic face.

"You're my first love." He blurted out, crippling Cheryl with tender emotion.

"Oh sweetheart. You're so gentle. So perfect." She replied, swallowing her dissipating fear of rejection. "Any woman would just die for something like this."

He sat up, intent on laying it all out to her. The love in his mother's eyes encouraged him even more.

"I'm serious. I mean, when other kids my age wanted to date other chicks in school, I just wanted to date you." He said, motioning to pull out. "I wanted to take you as my date to my junior prom. I always imagined what our prom picture would've looked like hanging in my locker."

"Oh baby." Cheryl uttered despite her tears from his heartfelt divulgence.

She tightened her legs, motioning for him to remain inside her. With a soft kiss, he lovingly complied. He honestly didn't want to leave either.

Together in bed lied two lovers who had fulfilled an inevitable triumph, basking in the afterglow of making love to the one you love so dearly. The sun came to set illuminating the master bedroom in a rich orange glow. As they continued their soft whispers and tender kisses, Christopher's love swelled upon seeing the orange sunlight shine upon his mother's golden face. There was no doubt or question... no regret or sorrow for what they had done. Only joy... and love.

Later...

Cheryl and Chris shared a long talk about everything, still together in bed, but now under the covers. They brought to light all the years of forgotten stares and hopeful fantasies... they laughed and cried together. Cheryl begged her son for forgiveness for the years of neglect she imposed on him, as he too sought the same for not coming forward sooner with his feelings. They talked about all their other failures in relationships, and how it all became so clear why those relationships failed... They lay arm in arm, Christopher behind his mother in the romantic spoon position, as they came to understand the profound depths of their forbidden love.

Chris was tenderly kissing her bare shoulder when she asked, "When did you first know? I mean, about me?"

Keeping his lips to his mother's soft skin, he answered "When I saw a porn site about romantic mothers and sons. They had testimonials from real mother & son couples, and... just reading them made me realize... like it was all so clear for the first time."

She turned around to watch him...

"It just made sense. I started remembering back to all those years where I would look at you, or try finding girls at school who looked like you."

Cheryl recalled how Natalie was almost identical to her in shape and size. "Wow, he's right." She thought to herself, leaning in to share another truthful kiss.

The evening faded into the early hours of the night as mother and son carried on their intimate conversation. The subject naturally came back to sex as Christopher's thickening cock made it quite apparent he was ready. But Cheryl had another plan as she crawled down her son's chest. She was in a zone, staring at her fingernails grazing his skin with a thousand-yard stare. She wanted to look at his flesh, learn by heart the finer details... but more importantly, to feel the fleshy bulk of his girth resting atop her wet tongue. Now on her knees, her son looked at her voluptuous wide ass, mounting high above the bed as her fingers began trickling over his quivering stalk. A crushing silence swept across the room as he admired the lovely sight of her arched back... the intriguing valley of her spine, and how her beige skin glowed in the darkness of the night. And that ripe, supple ass... wide and round... ready for his mouth, or even better, his rigid penis.

But Cheryl was transfixed on the sight of Christopher's fully erect organ. Her forefinger carefully traced the solid vein running beneath the massive cadre, thinking about the mouth-watering sperm that raced through it an hour before. She was completely lost in the moment. Never before had she taken the time to really scrutinize a man's cock, much less touch it like this. Christopher knew the sight bewildered her, and laid his head back upon the pillow in exultation. She stared at it, studied its movements... noticed how it twitched with every heartbeat. "This is my son's cock." She told herself. "This was made in my womb 22 years ago... I made this. I really made this."

Gazing at the wide bulb-shaped head, she imagined seeing it spew thick turrets of cumm. Her mouth parted as her tongue slid forth... delicately skimming the head's underbelly. He jolted, feeling the scalding breath and moist flesh touch him... and Cheryl slightly grinned, knowing how her simple touch could render a man helpless. A sense of power came over Cheryl as she realized just what she could do to her son. She began to oscillate her body in the air, deeply aroused and unfettered by doubt... "Let's see what my tits will do to him." She told herself, dragging her heavy tan breasts along his hairy thighs... her nipples carefully brushing the skin... Christopher drew in a long, shocking breath as he trembled in staggering anticipation. As the plentiful breasts sluggishly enshrouding his engorged shaft, Cheryl was cooing in shrewd seductiveness. She was a vamp, and she knew it. It was time for her son to see this side to her.

Her hands reached up to squash her luscious cleavage together, swallowing his cock within the inviting basin of his mother's breasts. Like her, he too called upon that 'zone' of complete sexual awareness, staring at the lush sight with a thousand-yard stare. Gradually, his slab of beef disappeared, all but his round head, but that too was quickly vanishing as Cheryl pushed her tits together. All that remained was that lofty cleavage he so loved. She peered at her son through her eyebrows with a crude look of lust.

His body quivered in fantastic ecstasy.

"You like that, huh?" Cheryl said in a hoarse, coy tone. "Your cock between mommy's breasts... buried."

He yelped in alluring shock, hearing her vocalize his libidinous predicament. She cracked a thin smile, knowing her boy loved being verbally charmed. Dozens of waves washed across his flesh as she hoisted her chest up, then slowly back down. His neck fell back upon the silk pillow, trying to make sense of the vehement tactility of breast flesh touching solid cock. Staring at the ceiling, questions swirled in the young man's mind. "Is my mother really doing this to me?" "How can I be so lucky?" He bellowed out a long sigh of utter acceptance as Cheryl stooped her head down to allow a steady stream of saliva flow from her lower lip... pooling between the dark buxom fissure. His cock rose from the warm confines of breast as Cheryl's boiling saliva slithered down the enmeshed skin, generously greasing her son's rigid reproductive organ so he could titty fuck his beauty queen.

"Oh mother." He breathlessly confessed. "My dear sweet mother."

"Yeah, baby. I am your mother." Cheryl replied in that now familiar sexy deep tone her son had grown to love. "You're gonna titty fuck me until you cumm, aren't you?"

It was all he could do to hold it together. He was helpless amid the lust and desire for her. And like a helpless child, he could only whimper in high-pitched groans. "Yeah. Oh yeah." He barely replied as he watched his cock sink below the heap of golden cleavage, and quickly reappear, all shiny and glossy with his mother's saliva. His focus swept over her body... her breasts, her ass drifting in mid air... and her hair, still tasseled enough to make her look like a complete slut. And Cheryl loved every short-lived moment.

He had never done this to a woman before. And thankfully, he had waited to experience it with the right woman. The wondrous feel of soft, polished breast trapped with rock solid cock... all mixed with Cheryl's spicy saliva, slithering down to the very base of his stalk, and quickly back up so the slippery breasts could nourish the bulbous head... hoping it would spew forth a river of rich seed upon her golden spheres.

"Get on your knees, sweetie." Ordered Cheryl, realizing this position was not suited for full consequence.

He swiftly complied as she spread her legs apart to lower her breasts atop his. A second time, he watched her drip spittle atop his cock and her bronzed orbs.

"Hold mother's tits." She invited as he cupped both supple spheres. "That way you can squeeze them yourself."

Once re-adjusted, she looked up along his beefy chest to see his body master a steady rhythm. He fell into it without hesitancy, steadily sliding his throbbing stalk through his lover's humid meadow of forbidden indulgence. Just twenty-two years prior, these breasts fed the young child who would return to reclaim them as his own. Christopher focused on that notion as Cheryl placed her hands on his flexing ass cheeks, seeing a much different side to her son. The look on his face was staggering. He was solely transfixed on fucking his mother's tits, and the look on his face was worth its weight in gold. He knew she was watching his facial expressions and grew shy.

"Please, mother." Whispered Chris. "Don't look at me like that."

"I want to see your face as you cumm, love." She retorted.

Resisting, he looked away as his stride waned. Cheryl would have none of it. If she would willingly and faithfully make love to her son, there would be no fear or timid behavior. It was all or nothing for the 38-year-old siren. She dug her nails into his taut ass, demanding his focus.

"Look at me, Christopher." She ordered, as if to correct her son as she did years before.

Gulping down his anxiety, he did so.

"If you can fuck me like a stallion and really want me, you'll look at me when I ask. We are NOT gonna be shy with each other anymore-- understand?" she explained in a more loving tone. "Now think about what you're doing. Really think about it, sweetheart. Yeeeaaahh... Think about how long you wanted me like this."

He whimpered again, seeing his cock protrude from her heaving cleavage. "Oh mother, I've always wanted this... wanted you."

"Then let go, baby. Let it go, and have me as your woman... your woman." Cheryl panted, feeling him rediscover his assured rhythm.

Attentive to her boy's burgeoning hope, she cooed in euphoria. "Yeeeeah." She voiced in a more sexy tone, gazing directly into his deep brown eyes. "Yeah, that's my baby boy. Fucking mommy's tits like a pro. So fucking good, baby."

Clinging to her breasts with every ounce of strength he had, he squashed together her spheres so that his cock couldn't leave the warmth of her flesh. His stamina arose, quickly rising to a strong momentum that left her powerless in his wake. Not only was he fucking his mother again, but also in a more inherent way, he was proclaiming her as his woman for all to know and see. He was proud to love her in this fashion, and grew bold in his laborious efforts. All she could do was watch in awe of the man she had created. She had unlocked the final rivet that unleashed the man inside the child. His lunges were confident and unequivocal, pushing his with more potency than ever before. Sweat glazed his vigorous chest as Cheryl kneaded his luscious ass cheeks, reminding herself that she wanted to tongue his asshole before the night was through.

But the task at hand lay before the son once more. Those ripe, luscious breasts of his mothers were going to make him cumm, and just the mere sight of them was more than enough encouragement to ensure his seed would indeed be spilled. His right leg began spasming as the uncontrollable surge of cumm swirled in his testicles. He knew it was unstoppable, and furiously bucked against her as he looked in her intoxicating eyes.

"I'm cumming muh... muh... ooohh, mother." Cried the helpless young man yet again.

His words were like a harmony of the sweetest gratification. Diving back, Cheryl quickly bent down, taking in Christopher's eight-inch cock into her famished mouth. He swayed like a hapless drunk, yet this elixir was far more potent than any other drink could offer. His body hurled, slamming his frenzied hands upon his mother's head, clawing her lengthy tresses as his arms and legs violently jolted. He heaved forward, then back again as Cheryl's tongue settled below the base of his shaft. She could feel his thick vain pulse on her tongue, hungrily slurping on his dick like a wanton slut. All that mattered to her was tasting her child's bountiful reward, wanting to gag on a mouth full of hot swarthy cumm. She thrashed her tongue side to side at the very base of his stem, and that was all it took. The scalding mouth upon his thick piston sent him over all reasonable boundaries and reason. This was too much... she was sucking his cock, and with true voracity.

He screamed "Muuuuthhhuuur!" at the same time as the first powerful ropes of syrupy sperm expel itself into his mother's awaiting mouth. He fell over in a violent seizure, grasping the small of her waist in a sightless effort to prop himself up. Blinded by the sting of orgasm, Christopher ground his teeth like an untamed brute as surge upon surges saturated Cheryl's mouth. Savoring the ambrosial zest of cumm, Cheryl took her first gulp, moaning in ecstasy as her baby's sperm trickled down into her empty stomach. His seed would be her flawless sustenance... another tangy mouthful, and down it went while slithering his penis with her tongue. Her lips breached the tender seal about his shaft as two rivulets of spicy sperm cascaded down her chin. All in attempt to slide his weighty cock all the way down her throat. And gradually, not one inch of his cock could be seen... just pubic hair and her lips... her nose pressed into his trembling belly, engorging the entire length of his cock, lacking gag or reflex. Her cheeks caved in, and her jaw contorted as far as it could possibly go without fracturing. Yet if he had been 12 more inches, she would have gladly devoured that too... she loved her son that much. No hurdle or mountain was high enough for her to burden.

Cheryl lost count of how many times Christopher's cock hurled its beloved seed down her throat. It didn't really matter at any rate. The most important task was ensuring his seed was not squandered. It belonged inside her no matter what hole it ended up being deposited in. His lungs heaved as if hit by a two ton train, still seizing the small of her waist as the waves of orgasm still washed upon his shore of taboo ecstasy. He was taken by her sudden boldness. And even more incredible was the fact that she actually swallowed his cumm, and was still doing so as the last frail droplets fell upon her tongue. Natalie never did this to him. Wow.

mejau71
mejau71
1,778 Followers
1...45678...15