Ashley Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Huh? Who was he calling a lady? I swung my head side-to-side to see whom he was referring to, only to see my sister with her hand raised.

"When velocity and acceleration is in the same direction, the object is speeding up," she answered.

"Very good," the teacher remarked. "At least one person will be passing my class. What is your name, ma'am?"

"Ashley Roberts."

Roberts?

"Again, very good, Miss Roberts. Now, moving on."

With his attention diverted to the whiteboard, I sat up and whispered, "How the heck did you know that?"

"The answer? I took a little bit of physics in my senior year. This is really basic stuff. I'm betting this is an introductory class. Not bad, right?"

"Yeah, not bad at all," I chuckled. "Looks like you're ready for college."

Ashley smiled and squeezed my hand.

Another minute or two had passed when I fished out my phone to check the time. My sister's five minutes were up, but since she seemed to be really getting into the lecture I decided to stay quiet. Truth be told, I was also beginning to enjoy the class. Even though I had no idea what the teacher was rambling on about, Ashley was unconsciously helping me act out one of my young high school fantasies.

Call it silly but I had often wondered what it would have been like to have a girlfriend sit next to me in class. I'd seen the jocks with their cheerleaders--or maybe it was the other way around--and envied how they had a gal to swoon over them. Although Ashley was hardly swooning over me at that moment, the lovey-dovey way we were holding hands was a million times better than the wallowing I had done in high school. It was unlikely we would ever share a class together, so this was the closest I'd get to fulfilling that fantasy.

With that realization, I let go of Ashley's hand and slowly slid my left hand under her jacket. As I caressed her rib area, the corners of her mouth curled upward. I took it as encouragement to continue and lightly fluttered my fingers along her side. She immediately flinched away from my tickling.

"You're like a little kid," she giggled.

"I'll promise to be a good kid if you give me five minutes."

I must have hit a nerve because Ashley bolted up from her seat. "Oh crap, it must be at least ten minutes by now. I'm so sorry. Let's get out and-"

"Shhh, class is in session." I tugged her back down, relieved that no one had turned around. "Just sit back and enjoy. Or let me enjoy. I don't mind either way." I gave Ashley a wink.

A wink? Since when did I wink? I had no idea what came over me. It was as if a male version of my sister took over me and instilled me this wacky confidence. Judging by her gaping jaw and wide eyes, maybe a female version of me took over her.

Ashley coyly leaned back in her seat and stared toward the stage. I turned my sights toward it as well, but my attention was on the soft flesh my fingers were grazing against. Emboldened by my confidence, I moved my hand higher, nudging her right breast. Her chest rose as she held a gasp, doing her best to stay calm. I slid the back of my hand over the subtle rise and fall of her right tit, and then the rise and fall of her left. Anyone looking at us would have clearly seen my hand stretched across my sister's chest. The students in front of us, however, were either glued to the whiteboard on the stage or falling asleep in their seats, and the professor was speaking with his back to us as he scribbled random letters and numbers.

"Enjoying yourself?" I whispered.

Ashley grabbed my hand over her left breast and lowered it to her lap. With her free hand, she pulled the bottom of her shirt from her stomach, then guided my hand to her exposed abs.

"Is that a yes?" I saw her smiling and nodding.

Since Ashley led me beneath her shirt, she most likely wanted me to go back to her breasts. But I wanted to go in the opposite direction. I wanted to go south.

My pinky slipped through the hem of skirt. She couldn't hold her gasp that time. It wasn't loud enough for anyone to hear, so I slipped two more fingers inside. Both of her hands grabbed my wrist.

"Don't, Bry. We can't do this."

"Are you sure? You don't have to do anything." Despite her double grip, I easily lowered my hand another couple of inches until all five of my fingers were inside her skirt. A little more and I would have been at her pearl.

"Yes, I-I'm sure. Please don't."

"Worried about getting caught?"

Her voice kept getting weaker. "No, It's just... I'm not wearing--oh god. Brian, please. I'm not wearing any panties. I'm going to soak my skirt."

Holy. Shit.

Did she mean that? Was my sister really panty-less? Or was she just trying to scare me off? My fingers must have been close to her blonde patch by now, yet I still hadn't felt anything resembling underwear. If she was telling the truth, her little revelation made me want to go further, not back off. As her responsible boyfriend and older brother, I knew I should have stopped, but knowing a bare pussy was one inch away was too much for my cock and me to handle.

Ashley bit down on her lower lip. She closed her eyes and rolled her head back. Her hands, instead of pulling me away, pushed me deeper into her skirt, past the hairs of her trimmed patch. She stopped pushing when my hand cupped her pussy.

"I thought you wanted me to stop," I muttered, stunned by the sudden turnaround.

She opened her eyes, her pupils glossed in a lusty haze. "It's too late. I'm already wet."

And she was right. Her pussy was incredibly wet, and it seemed to be getting wetter by the second.

My sister took her hands off me, allowing me the freedom to feel her up. I straightened against my seat and leaned closer to her until our shoulders touched. My middle and index finger traced her outer folds. Because her skirt was so light and fluffy, I could bend my fingers without being restrained by it. It felt amazing rubbing a pussy so moist and delicate while having a fabric so smooth and feathery on the back of my hand.

Ashley gazed forward, but I had no doubt she was paying more attention to what was happening beneath her skirt. I could hear a girl speaking, presumably answering a question the professor had asked. That was a good sign; it meant he wouldn't be looking our way for a raised hand.

Not that I could raise one, with my left hand stroking Ashley's pussy and my right stroking my erection through my pants. I wasn't trying to get off or anything, since I didn't want to make a mess of my clothes either, but it seemed like the natural thing to do. Plus it felt so damn good.

Though there wasn't much for me to see with my hand under my sister's skirt, I couldn't tear my eyes away from it. Maybe if I stared hard enough, I could see through the skirt to her pussy being molested by my fingers. Who's to say you had to be weak to kryptonite to have x-ray vision.

My deep concentration came to an abrupt end when I felt a second hand stroking my erection. I gazed at my crotch to see Ashley's right hand had joined the party.

"I don't like the feel of your pants," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

I gulped. "What about them?"

"Take them off."

"What?" I yelped. I froze when I realized that hadn't came out quietly.

Someone in front of us made a jarring hushing sound. I looked up to see a female brunette glaring angrily at me.

"Sorry," I mouthed, trying to compose myself so she wouldn't think the girl next to me was jerking my cock.

The student slowly turned away.

Despite the danger of getting caught suddenly becoming a very real possibility, Ashley wasn't bothered by the interruption. She had already pulled down my zipper while I was apologizing, and was now unsnapping the top button.

"Play with me," Ashley said, her tone calmer but still a little shaky.

I resumed my rubbing of her wet pussy, but only for a short while. My hands came to a stop again when she reached into my boxers and wrapped her fingers around my cock.

"Oh shit. Take it out, sis."

"Play with me first."

I obediently flexed my fingers over her scorching mound. Ashley pulled my cock through my boxers in a single rough heave.

"I can't believe we're doing this," she whispered, tightening her grip on me.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe it either." I grazed her clit between my fingers, causing her to shudder.

My sister began stroking the length of my shaft, feeling every bulging vein. I was already on the verge of popping my load due to the craziness of what we were doing. We each had a hand on the other's sex, fast approaching our orgasms in the middle of a classroom, with twenty other students and a teacher going on with a lecture, all of them ignorant to our debauchery. My high school fantasies were kid's stuff compared to this.

"Move lower," Ashley exhaled, increasing her speed on my cock. I loosened my pinch on her clit and slid my index finger between her outer lips. She let out an inaudible gasp.

"Better?"

"Oooh... I meant your hips."

I wasn't sure what she meant by that, but when she pushed my cock so it pointed at the seat in front of me, I understood. My cock wasn't showing over the backrest, but it was close, and if that girl from earlier--or anyone, really--turned around, they might have been able to see it. I sunk down a little lower.

Ashley leaned into me, appearing taller since she was still sitting erect. I looked up at her and she looked down on me, both of us grinning. At the same time, we faced forward as to not draw any unwanted attention. My eyes, however, were gazing down at her hand, a blur on my cock. Precum secreted from the slit, and my sister was quick to rub her thumb over it and spread it over my shaft. Apparently she was staring at my crotch as well.

I dipped my middle finger into her pussy. She stopped stroking me for a moment to familiarize herself with the slick member pumping in and out of her. Taking a deep breath, she pulled her hand away from me. My eyes followed her hand as she brought it to her mouth. Not even attempting to be discreet, she stuck her tongue out and licked her entire palm. My eyes remained glued to her hand as she re-gripped my cock.

I felt dizzier with each passing second, and it wasn't because of the masterful handjob I was receiving, which only seemed to be getting faster and tighter. The hot lights of the classroom bore down on us. The professor continued his incessant droning. A constant prayer went through my mind that we wouldn't get caught. I could feel a bead of sweat ready to trickle down my forehead.

How could my sister stay so relaxed in a situation like this? Wasn't I having any effect on her? Besides breathing through her mouth, she showed no drastic sign she had a finger inside her pussy. No one could have guessed she was also jerking off the guy beside her.

All this thinking had me losing control over every nerve in my body. My legs went numb--thank god I was sitting down--and I slumped another inch in my seat. I carelessly slipped a second finger into her pussy. Ashley clamped her knees and contracted her muscles, squeezing my digits in her wet warmth.

"I'm close," I groaned.

"Cum for me."

"Sis..." With my incoming discharge, a thought that should have struck me earlier finally did. My eyes flickered back and forth. I didn't know what I was looking for exactly. Maybe a box of tissues someone had left behind, a napkin dispenser I hadn't notice earlier, a towel falling from the ceiling. I was desperate for anything I could cum into. "Where do I..."

My impatient friend cut my question short. It pulsed, just wanting to unleash its pent-up load. It could care less where my cum went; it just sought release.

Ashley was ready for my cock. With reflexes faster than a feline, her head dropped to my lap. My eyes practically bulged as I watched her hair covering the view of my shaft. I felt the first spurt shoot out, but her lips couldn't get on my cock in time. The second spurt shot out with equal strength. This time her moist lips were covering the sensitive head. As I emptied my load in my sister's mouth, her pussy gripped my fingers. Remembering this was a two-way commitment, I rammed my fingers into her, trying to get her off before I finished cumming.

It took three deep insertions to have Ashley moaning around my cock. Her entire body quivered as hot juices flowed out of her pussy, her ass rising off the cushion. She shifted her body to me and brought her head lower, swallowing more of my cock, swallowing all of my cum.

My balls were completely drained of every drop. Ashley kept sucking and I kept thrusting my fingers into her. She made cute, sexy mewing sounds, like a kitten lapping up her milk. I watched her head bobbing over my softening shaft, my free hand petting her. There would be no mistaking what was going on to anyone in front of us. Her bountiful hair made it impossible to deny she was crouched over me. But I didn't need to worry. No one was looking, including the teacher who was busy reading straight out of a textbook.

I pulled my hand out from my sister's skirt. It was drenched in a clear fluid. I brought it to my mouth and sucked my fingers clean. I rolled my head back in delight, savoring the incredible taste.

After spending a lifetime with my cock between her lips, Ashley raised herself from my lap, just enough for my limp member to flop onto my boxers. She pulled the right side of her hair behind her ear as she stared up at me, revealing a thick white streak on her cheek--the first spurt she couldn't get to in time.

"What is it?" she asked.

I stopped sucking on my fingers. "You have something on your face." I pointed at my right cheek to show her where.

My sister wiped a finger across the cream and shoved it toward her open mouth. As she had done the first night she jerked my cock, she welcomed the goo and gulped it down. "Mmm, that's good cum."

I hummed in agreement. "Yours is always so sweet."

Ashley sat back in her seat and tilted her head toward me. "That was so fucking wild. Are all college classes like this?"

I leaned closer till our foreheads touched. "Oh heck yeah. There's always a couple in the back going at it."

"In that case, I can't wait until I start," she giggled. Her laughter was contagious and I chuckled alongside her. She moved in for the kiss and I parted my lips, ignoring the likelihood I'd taste my own cum in her mouth.

An abrupt hissing sound tried to interrupt our public cuddling. I gazed through the corner of my eye to see the same brunette from earlier had turned around with an even angrier grimace.

Ashley, unaware of our voyeur, held my head firmly in her hands and pushed her lips against mine. The lingering flavor of her tongue was undeniable, yet also indescribable. It didn't taste anything like I thought it should have. It wasn't salty or bitter or sweet. It was just sort of... warm. She must have done a thorough job of swallowing all of my cum, or maybe it was being countered by the taste of her own juices.

When Ashley drifted away from me, I noticed the student's jaw had dropped. My sister eventually acknowledged our spectator. "How long has she been watching?"

The girl slowly turned around with her mouth open.

"She saw your head in my lap."

"What? Really? Oh gosh, let's get out of here."

I fumbled with my zipper. "We can't leave in the middle of class. That's disrespectful to the teacher."

Ashley pinched my forearm.

"Ow, all right, all right, let's go, let's go. I was just kidding by the way, about her seeing us."

"I know. But I really do want to get out of here."

I nodded as she grabbed my hand and led me through our row. I saw the teacher staring at us for a second before glancing at his wristwatch.

"Okay, class, remember you will have your first quiz this Thursday. I implore you all to study like Miss Roberts and come prepared. Class dismissed."

* * *

"Sis, are you sure you don't need to go to the restroom?"

"I'm fine, brother. Stop worrying. Thanks to your fingers, I didn't soak my skirt too badly," she sarcastically smirked.

"Okay, if you say so."

After leaving the amphitheater without causing any major trouble, Ashley and I resumed her tour of the campus. Instead of walking ahead of me as she had done earlier, she clung to my right arm, listening to my every word. I tried to sound as professional as I could, reciting what little I remembered from the open house two years earlier when I was still college-searching.

A half hour had passed when we approached a long, white building.

"And here we have the student center," I announced. "This is where I spend most of my time waiting for my next class."

Refreshingly cool air washed over us as we entered through the glass doors.

Ashley tugged on my arm. "Where's the restroom in here? I need to use it now."

"It's right around the corner of the gift shop there. You can't miss it."

"Okay, thanks. I'll be right back."

I watched my little angel float up a short flight of stairs, occasionally turning around to see if I was still smiling at her. I was, of course, until she receded around the corner to my disappointment.

Sighing to myself, I sat down in an empty chair at the edge of the food court. I flipped my cell phone open and counted the minutes she was gone. I shouldn't have been surprised at how long she was taking, but I had thought girls only took this long when they were with friends. Then again, I wasn't the one with dried cum on my thighs.

I was playing video poker when I heard a high-pitched voice yell out my name. "Brian, is that you?"

I looked up from my phone and spotted a pair of arms rising behind a bustling crowd. A pretty brunette emerged from the throng of people.

"Hey Rene," I shouted and waved. "How are you doing?"

The slim girl, dressed in flared jeans and an orange blouse, weaved through a dozen occupied chairs to me. She answered slightly out of breath, "Besides having to take extra classes to make up for my horrible humanity grades, I'm doing excellent. How about you? Why are you here?"

I stood up and pulled out an empty seat beside mine, then pushed it in as she sat down. "I'm here to see my counselor."

"You're meeting your counselor here? In the student center?"

I returned to my seat, crossing my right ankle over my left knee. "Earlier this morning, actually. I needed him to clear my holds. Now I'm just hanging out on campus for awhile."

"That's cool. Are you here with anyone?"

"Yes, he is."

My knee banged painfully against the table as I spun around. My sister stood behind me holding a plastic tray with food and drinks.

She laid it on the table and held her right hand out. "Hi, I'm Ashley."

"Hello, I'm Rene." She gave Ashley a long stare, inspecting her from head to toe. "You must be Brian's sister, right? He mentions your name all the time when we had class together."

"Really?" Ashley sat down with a hugely surprised look. "Why would he want to talk about his little sister?"

"From what I can tell, Brian really admires you. Not a single class goes by without him praising you in some way. At first, I thought he had a weird inferiority complex or something, but then I realized he just really cares about you. The way he glorifies you is very sweet. If he hadn't told me you were his sister, I would've thought you were his girlfriend. He even has a picture of you in his wallet."

"Aww, Big Brother, how come you never told me this before? That is so nice."

Oh man, oh man, oh man. My face must have been crimson red. "It's, um, it's just... I, err... I don't have a picture of Ashley in my wallet."

Both women started laughing their cute little butts off. Their amusement turned my face even redder, and I felt as if I was going to blow up from embarrassment. I probably even looked like it.

"I guessed on that part," Rene kidded. "I'm actually kind of shocked you don't."

123456...8